…I’m delighted to be launching our album here. Delighted look, you know…
这对我们来说绝对是
This is most…
最难得
…unique…
最振奋人心的机会
…and exciting opportunity…
你给了我们一次为那些真正懂我们爱我们的人表演的机会
…you’ve given us to finally playing for the people who actually know and love us.
你知道吗 目前为止我们的粉丝都是偶然发现我们的
You know, until now our audience attend to be people who chanced upon us.
然后听了没几分钟就意识到他们并不喜欢我们的音乐
And realized after few minutes they don’t like us.
弗兰克
Frank
实际上 我得告诉你们 我们当然知道你们是谁
Actually I gotta tell you guys we know who your are
毕竟是西蒙尼和我找的你们 但观众不一定会认识你们
Simone and me we found you but the audience won’t have heard you yet
他们不是已经了解我们并且喜欢我们吗
They do not know and love us?
可Youtube上可是有两万三千七百多人看过我们的视频啊
But more than 23700 people watched us on Youtube
额 两万三千点击量其实不算什么
Um, 23000 hits on Youtube means nothing.
他们并不是知道我们 -现在这样
They do not know us. – Yeah, those kind of…
也许那里会有几个知道你们的人
Maybe one or two people in the room will know you
也可能没人知道 至少得五十万的点击率才有可能开始出名
Maybe nobody. Half a million, that’s when you’re onto something big.
我们搞砸了 -但他们更友善吧 肯定会喜欢我们对吧
We fucked it up. – Ok, but they are cooler, right? I mean they’ll like us.
他们会爱死你们的
They’ll love you
乔恩
Jon, Jon?
残酷的现实让乐队心生疑问
Recent revelations have raised serious questions in the band.
我们在新发现这里到底会受到什么样的待遇
About the reception we can look forward to at New Discoveries.
跪舔我呀!
Lick my ass!
我赶紧组织今晚早点排练
I hastily arranged the warm-up gig earlier this evening.
太糟糕了
可惜没能稳定人心
Did nothing to steady this shit.
幸运的是 我不再是一年前的那个我了
Luckily, I am no longer the man I was a year ago.
危机来临时 我依然能看到转机
Now in crisis I see creative possibility.
或许我比他们意识中的我 更接近这个时代精神
Turns out I maybe closer to the Zeitgeist than certain people gave me credit for.
独♥立♥乐队独霸SXSW
我已经准备好在这个乐队大放异彩了
I am ready to make my mark on this band.
你想让我们改变风格
So you want us to change our sound?
你看 我们总是想让听众拼尽全力
Look, we always demanded the audience stretch their corners.
来迎合我们的音乐
All way out to meet ours
但是弗兰克 如果
But what if, Frank.
如果我们稍微收敛一点呢 就一点点
What if we pull our corners back? A little bit.
就小小一点点
Just… no just a tiny tiny bit.
这样大家都开心了
And then everyone’s corners can meet you know
虽然我们还是保留着我们的风格
In the places still where in the really long way off.
但是就不那么
But it’s just a bit less…
你懂吗… 更容易喜欢上的那种…
You know? And a bit more likable.
这并不坏啊
But not in a bad way
我他妈的才不弹乌克丽丽
I’m not playing the fucking Ukulele
弗兰克
Frank.
我正在写我最能被人喜欢上的歌♥
I’m writing my most likable song ever.
我总希望有一天会有一个成员
I’ve always dreamed that one day I’d have a band member
能够接受我的想法 作出人们超级喜欢的音乐
who shared my vision, of creating extreme likeable music.
乔恩 谢谢你
So thank you, Jon.
谢谢你推我一把
You gave me the little push I needed.
好 不多说了
OK, enough chatter.
我要给你们来一首
Here it is.
我作的最能让人喜欢上的歌♥
My most likeable song ever.
“可口可乐 唇膏戒指 夜夜笙歌♥”
♪ Coca Cola lipstick ring go dance all night dance all night ♪
“我最能跳舞 我最能跳舞”
♪ I’ve got dancing legs I’ve got dancing legs ♪
“他们舞不停 他们舞不停”
♪ They won’t stop dancing No They won’t stop dancing ♪
“吻我 吻我 娜芙蒂蒂 吻我”
♪ Kiss me Just kiss me Kiss me Nefertiti ♪
“如你所好 如你所好”
♪ Just the way you like it Just the way you like it ♪
“吻我 吻我 唇膏 吻我 皱皱的唇膏”
♪ Kiss me Kiss me lipstick kiss me lipstick wrinkle ♪
“就如你所好”
♪ That’s the way you like it ♪
你说的最能让人喜欢上的歌♥就这个吗
This is your most likeable song ever?
对呀
Ya!
大家会爱死这首歌♥的
People will love it.
额 额 弗兰克
Actually… actually, Frank.
我觉得我们还能让它更受欢迎
I think that we could push the likability even further.
怎么可能
No way.
你在耍我呢 要怎样?
You’re shitting me. How?
能让我…
Can I just… um…
你刚弹到哪来着
Where did you… where did you stop?
如果我们把他 额 改的有规律一点
What if… I don’t know, regulate it a bit more.
我喜欢 我喜欢
I love it! I love it!
额 如果这边用F调弹的话会不错呢 你觉得呢
And then maybe you know, um, if we play in F down here. That would be good, wouldn’t it?
你真应该出名!
You should be famous!
这个太让人喜欢了!
That’s so likeable!
乔恩改好了这首歌♥哈哈哈
Jon fixed it! Oh ho haha
!!!回归正轨 迎接派对!!!
从没见过弗兰克这么兴奋过!
我真的在这儿了 看我证件
I’m officially here! Check me!
你好啊 哦 抱歉
Hello! Oh sorry.
我们要放手一搏大放光彩 我们要放手一搏大放光彩
We’re igniting the light and letting it shine. Igniting the light and letting it shine…
嗨 恩… 我能采访一下你们吗
Hey! Hi, um, can I get a quick word with you?
我们就像藏在森林里的小松鼠 没人喜欢…
We were in forests like secret squirrels, nowhere likable…
我们真是太…
We are soooo…
场面会很壮观的 乔恩搞定了所有事情
It’s gonna be huge. Jon fixed everything.
你们明晚一定要来看我们的演出啊
You gotta come see us tomorrow night!
你们一定会被我们的演出征服的! -谢谢你
I promise we’ll be flapping you. – Thank you so much.
我想… -我们出去走走吧
I wanted… – Let’s go take a walk.
我在这很开心 我很好 我一点儿都不紧张
I am incredibly happy to be here. I’m fine! I’m relaxed!
太好了
Great.
你就 原谅我之前的失礼吧
You know, forgive me for my problem formerly.
大家会喜欢我们的演出的
People will like it.
等一下
But wait!
我很好 我好着呢 我现在非常放松
I’m fine, I’m fine. I’m totally relaxed.
我很好 好得不能再好了
I’m fine. I’m perfectly fine.
弗兰克现在非常糟糕
Frank is not OK.
你在说什么呢 -你得帮我带他离开这里
What’re you talking about? – I need your help to get him out here.
他都说了他没事啊
He said he’s perfectly fine.
放松点 -你得帮我带他离开这儿
Relax. – I need your help to get him out of here.
我看他挺开心的啊
He looks happy to me.
可你看起来…
Where as… you seem…
我看起来怎么了
I seem what?
有点快崩溃了
Not in control.
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank?
打扰一下 你有看到一个戴着头套的男人吗
Sorry, did you see the man wearing a fake head?
恩…戴着一个特别大的头套的? -对
Yeah great big head? – Yeah.
恩…他好像…去前面那个拐角了
Yeah… He like… he went around the corner.
弗兰克
Frank? Frank!
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank!
你们他妈的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
没事了 没事了 没事了…
It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay…
弗兰克你想回酒店吗
Do you wanna come back to the hotel, Frank?
那里暖和一些
It’s warm there.
别听她的 她精神不正常
Don’t listen to her. She is the one who’s nuts.
不是你
Not you.
明天晚上是我们的一切
Tomorrow night is everything.
我们都努力了那么久了
We’ve work for.
他们一定会爱上我们的
They are ready to love us.
他们会爱上你的 弗兰克
They are ready to love you, Frank.
别浪费了这么好的机会
Don’t throw that away.
弗兰克 别走
Frank, stay with me.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
走吧
Come on.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你看起来有点沮丧啊
You’re a little sad.
是啊 乔恩
Yes, Jon.
我是有点沮丧
I’m a little bit sad.
哦 不
Oh, no!
金吉拉
Chinchilla Chinchilla
我♥操♥
FUCK
啊啊啊 她他妈的拿刀捅了我的腿
Ahhhh! She stabbed me in the fucking leg!
离我远点儿
Get off me! !
弗兰克 -你♥他♥妈♥谁啊 -克拉拉·瓦格纳

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!