♪ Now what’s together will soon come apart ♪
“一切结束后 重回开始”
♪ When it’s all over, go back to the start ♪
干的漂亮!
Well done!
把他抬稳了
Hold on of him!
把绳子取下来 -我不知道怎么弄
Get the rope off! – Je sais pas comment faire!
再见了 唐
Bye Don.
你是我们最棒的键盘手
You’re the best keyboard player we ever had.
也是我认识的最好的人
The best man I ever know.
唐以前是键盘手?
Don used to be the keyboard player?
最先是唐
First it was Don.
接着是卢卡斯
And then it was Lucas.
现在是你了
Now it’s you.
@sim1sx
嗨@乔恩burroughs83
你能尽快私信我么
有个要紧的消息要告诉你
乔恩 你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛?
Jon, what the fuck you’re doing?
@sim1sx: 明天就太迟了
我们在排最终名单 最迟在我们时区的今晚要给答复
@sim1sx: 你是经纪人对吧?
这就是唐会想要的
It’s what Don would want.
所以你就把我们的视频上传到网上了
So you’ve been posting the videos of us online.
这不是重点
That’s not the point.
正是因为这些视频
Because of those clips,
我们得到了一次超级重要的演出机会
We’ve been offering really fucking important gig.
你一直在监视我们
You’ve been spying on us.
一个叫SXSW的音乐节
SXSW!
在德克萨斯 可有名了
In Texas. It’s very prestigious
他们有新发现这个档… -这太荒唐了
They’ve got New Discoveries… – That’s ridiculous.
快过来弗兰克 去洗洗吧
Come on Frank, let’s get you cleaned up.
为什么视频底下写着23751?
Why is it say 23751 at the bottom?
那是看过视频的人数
That’s the number of people who have watched the clip.
23571人对我们有兴趣?
23571 people are interested in us?
得了吧 弗兰克
Come on, Frank.
太神奇了 -我就说我们会出名的
It’s like magic. – I told you we could be big.
你在这鬼地方想什么?
What are you thinking in this fucking place?
你到底在玩什么花样?
What game are you playing?
让弗兰克满脑子想的都是那些狗屁东西
Filing Frank’s head with these bullshit ideas.
泡泡声太大 我听不见你说话
I can’t hear you over the sound of the bubbles.
操 这他妈…
Fuck. How the fuck did…
你刚刚按了最高♥强♥度泡泡的按钮
You just press the full bubble strength button
不一会儿就又会开始咕嘟了
It’s only the time. You just restarted.
离弗兰克远点儿
Leave Frank alone.
我知道你想让我变得像唐跟卢卡斯那样
I know you want me to end up like Don or Lucas.
但那不会是我的结局
But that’s not gonna be my role…
在这后面… -你是个平庸的小屁孩
In this back… – You are a mediocre child
什么
Excuse me?
你就是个害群之马
You are an infection!
你就像约瑟夫·弗里茨 你把他关起来 就像… -你这是自己往坑里跳
You’re like Josef. You keep him locked up like… – You’re buying a genuine pit
你就像约瑟夫
You’re like Josef!
他他妈的叫什么?
What’s his fucking name?
约瑟夫·弗里茨! -精神病! !
Josef Fritzl! – Mental madness man!
贱♥人♥
Cunt!
哦操 哦操
Oh fucking hell! Oh fucking hell!
啊 啊 啊 天呐 啊 啊 啊 操
Ah Ah Ah God Ah Ah Ah Fuck
我他妈要憋死了!
I’m fucking dying!
我们以后会很尴尬的
This is gonna be awkward.
什么会尴尬?
What is?
我们 你懂的
Us. You know.
在一起
Together.
我们永远不会在一起的
We will never be together.

Oh.
我觉得你… 很恶心
I find you… disgusting.
呃…
Em…
恶心
Disgusting.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, okay.
所以你想说什么
The point?
克拉拉
Clara?
他长什么样子
What does he look like?
我不知道
I don’t know.
呆在精神病院里感觉很糟糕吧 克拉拉
Was it awful in the mental hospital, Clara?
我怎么会知道
How should I know? !
我以为你有精神病
I assume you’re mentally ill.
你这么觉得? 哦 -额嗯
You did? Oh. – Eh huh.
要是你没有精神病的话
So why are you so against us finding a audience then
为什么不想让乐队拥有自己的听众
If it’s not because you’re mentally ill?
你爱上弗兰克了对吧
You are in love with Frank.
你爱他
You love him.
你害怕一旦别人爱上他 你就会失去他了
And you’re scared that if other people love him, you’ll lose him.
“总有一天我会摘下面具 让你看到真正的我…
“And one day I’ll take off my glasses and you’ll really see me…
… 然后给我大大的吻”
…and with big kisses.”
这就是我在想的
That’s really all I think.
别对我的想法指手画脚
Don’t presume to tell me how I think.
如果你搞砸了美国的事
If you fuck everything up in America,
我会拿刀捅死你的
I’ll stab you.
就像德州巴黎一样 是不是
That’s just like Paris, Texas, isn’t it?
你在找什么
What’s you looking for?
找唐
Don.
嘿 唐
Hey Don.
嘿 伙计
Hey parter.
我记得你说过 这儿的沙漠是你在世界上最喜欢的地方
I remembered you saying that the desert here is your favorite place in the whole world.
仅次于圣地亚哥海洋世界
After Seaworld San Diego.
我知道你很想家 唐
I know you were homesick Don.
我知道有好几次 你都想回到这里
I know there were times, you wanted to come back here.
但为了我 你并没能回来
àBut you didn’t because of me.
你现在终于回家了 唐
But you’re home now, Don.
我保证 你所有的努力不会白费的
I promised those sacrifices you made won’t be in vain.
乔恩 最近预言了
Jon, just foretold of a night
今后有一天
Some nights from now
我们将感谢他的偷录
Would thanks to the secret camera.
万千为我们而疯狂的粉丝会聚集在一起
Legions, multitudes of already adoring fans, shall gather.
聆听我们的音乐并为之疯狂
And they shall receive our music and rapture.
噢 这是蛋白粉
Oh, it’s Grownut.
弗兰克 看看这是蛋白粉
Frank. It’s Grownut.
卧♥槽♥ 槽…
我拿错盒子了
唐 没事儿
All right Don.
反正也是和沙漠化在一起
Compete the desert with you anyway.
噢 唐 -去他妈的蛋白粉
Oh, Don. – Fucking Grownut.
妞挺漂亮啊
Looking good
别碰我
Don’t touch me
你们衣服很不错嘛
Nice costume guys!
噢 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
我们后天 额 在Sunshine演出
We’re playing at the, uh, Sunshine, day after tomorrow
弗兰克
Frank!
给我们在SXSW演出倒计时:
你们好 -看样子你们就是Soronprfbs乐队了吧
Hello. – Something tells me that you guys are the Soronprfbs.
没错 就是我们
That’s us.
你是乔恩
You are Jon.
是的 你好
Yes. Then hi.
这里是音乐节的通行证 和一些资料
So here are the festival passes. And information pack.
西蒙尼没读错你的名字吧
Did Simone pronounce your name right?
乔恩
Jon.
问你乐队的名字 -我其实不知道
No, the band’s name. – Oh, um, actually I don’t know.
克拉拉 我们乐队的名字怎么读来着 -问他啊
Clara, how do we pronounce the band’s name? – Ask him.
对了 你们饿吗
Listen, are you guys hungry?
额 有点 -是这样的 因为我们刚好准备去吃饭
Um, yeah. – Because we are gonna… go and get something to eat
这镇上最棒的煎饼屋
It’s the best pancake house in town.
有开放麦克可以唱歌♥ 肯定会很棒的
There’s open-mic. It’s gonna be awesome.
太好了!
Awesome? Awesome.
“我坐在特雷西的卧室里”
♪ I sit in Tracy’s bedroom ♪
“我需要我们 切尔西一直在聊男友”
♪ And I need us and Chelsy’s been talking boyfriends ♪
我宁愿吃快餐 -你们在森林里呆了这么久
J’aimerais manger le pouce. – You guys have been in the forests so long.
这里对你们来说肯定太疯狂了吧
And all this craziness has to be kind of overwhelming I guess.
没有啊 我们完全没觉得
No, we are cool that, you know, ah..hahah…
我很开心在这发行我们的新专辑 高兴的表情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!