你看过他不戴头套的样子吗?
you ever seen him without the head?
怎么可能见过
God, no!
也许他只是长得很丑?
Maybe he’s facially disfigured?
所以不得不带着面具 就和象人一样
Forced to wear a mask, like the Elephant Man.
我只知道 有次他告诉过我他来自堪萨斯州
All I know is, he told me once he’s from Kansas
堪萨斯州的布拉夫市
Bluff, Kansas.
堪萨斯州布拉夫? 听上去挺偏僻的
Bluff, Kansas? Sounds dark.
奇怪吧!
Doozy!
现在… 该回去工作了
Now… get back to work.
不幸的童年 还有精神疾病 我上哪儿去找这种灵感啊?
Miserable childhood, mental illness. Where do I find this kind of inspiration?
恭喜您
Congratulations,
你已经迈出了释放创造力的第一步
you’ve made the first step towards releasing your creativity
而这将会改变你生活的方方面面
in a way that will change every aspect of your life.
就拿剃须来说吧
Take everyday activities like shaving
爱德华·德·博诺曾说
As Edward de Bono once said
有多少用传统湿剃刀的人会停下来想
how often does someone using the traditional wet razor stopped to consider
是不是比起在脸上移♥动♥剃须刀
Whether instead of moving the razor
也许保持剃须刀不动
it might be easier to keep the razor still
仅仅动脸会更简单
and simply move the face.
那是什么?
What is that?
我把它叫做 愚人的尖叫
I think it’s called The Idiot Shriek
很好听啊
它充满了痛苦 -够了
Such pain. – Hey.
充满了空虚 -够了!
Such emptiness. – Hey!
有人在敲门
什么事?
What?
唐 放松
Easy Don.
再来一次 从头开始
Start again. From the beginning.
我在耐心地微笑着
Patient smile
别再说你的表情了 真够烦的
Stop saying your facial expressions aloud. It’s extremely annoying.
对不起
Sorry.
我们没时间了
We’ve run out of time.
我们花光了所有房♥租
We’ve spent all our rent money
房♥东给了我们三十天期限离开这房♥子
and the landlord gave us thirty-days-notice to leave.
但我们还没走…
And we didn’t leave…
于是现在他们把威特诺租给一个来度假的家庭
So now they’ve rented Vetno to a family of holiday-makers
他们就站在那里
Who’re right over there.
你为什么没有告诉我们
Why didn’t you tell us?
我不想让你们失望
I didn’t want to disappoint you.
我们都还没开始录歌♥呢
我知道
I know.
我能付钱
I can pay.
什么?
What?
我祖父过世的时候我继承了一笔钱
When my grandfather dead and I inherited money
说是给我的小金库
He said it was my nest egg.
他说我应当把它们用在刀刃上
He said I should only spend my nest egg on something really important.
我想让把这笔钱给你们用
I want you guys to have my nest egg.
噢 乔恩!
Oh, Jon!
谢谢你
Thank you.
啊 红毛鸟
Oh, ginger bird.
这些钱能给我们足够的时间来录专辑
It’ll buy us enough time to make the album.
你们在我们的度假屋里做什么?
你们在窃窃私语些什么?
该死 我们现在怎么对付他们?
Shit. What we do about them?
我真的很抱歉麻烦到你们
跟我来
让我们一起出去走走
再见! 谢谢你们!
谢谢你们给我的灵魂带来新的真谛
天哪这女的简直了…
Oh fucking Christ lady…
我已经很长时间没有写东西了
It’s been a long time since I’ve written anything.
我们为了出新歌♥每天要工作14个小时…
We’ve been working on the new music for 14 hours a day for…
至今已有11个月了
…11 months now.
这段时间很艰辛
It has not been easy.
但自从我们来到威特诺以后 还没有一个人离开过 -啊
None of us has been left Vetno since we got here. – Yeah.
弗兰克拒绝录制专辑
Frank refuses to record the album
直到我们将每个细节都处理完美
Until we have perfected each and every detail.
他真冷酷无情 -再来!
He can be pitiless… – Again!
我的小金库比预想中消耗得更快
My nest egg has been depleted a lot more than I anticipated.
我们不得不在食物方面精打细算
We’ve had to start rationing the food.
此外
And on top of all this,
克拉拉对我的仇恨
Clara’s hatred of me
一点未减 还是如此令人费解
Remains as strong and as baffling as ever.
全部给我还回来 -才不 那是我的
I want it all back. – No that’s my…
我承认有时候我想要离开威特诺
I’ll admit there have been times when I’ve considered leaving Vetno,
但我仍然在这
But I’m still here.
我十分感激你们这么多人继续同我共度这个旅程
And I’m glad when I see how many of you continue to join me on this journey.
你们知道 尽管我在这儿受尽磨难 -刚拉完屎
You know, despite all the hardships I’ve suffered here. – Just took a shit.
但我内心深处开始思索
Something inside me is beginning to stir.
我渐渐开始意识到
I’ve come to realize that this…
这是属于我的堪萨斯州布拉夫市
…is my Bluff, Kansas.
在威特诺 我找到了属于我的残酷童年
That here in Vetno, I have found my abusive childhood.
我的精神病院
My mental hospital.
它逼使我 -噢天哪
That, which pushes me… – Oh god.
做到我的极限 -这真是太棒了
To my furthest corners. – This is really good.
弗兰克! 弗兰克 我…
Frank! Frank, I’ve…
进啊…
Get right in there.
伍兹在场上还留了500分
Woods left five hundred points in the yard…
在果岭中心
…to the center of the green.
很可能真进一个球了
Probably is a ball in there
进洞啊!
Get in the hole!
就是你了
You’re the man.
啊 啊!
Oh oh!
我写了一首歌♥
I’ve written a song.
升调
It goes up.
耶
Yeah
太棒了
Amazing.
真的吗?
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
你真的这么想?
You really think so?
噢 这对我来说太有意义了 感激不尽!
Oh, that means a world to me. Thank you so much.
介意我试一下吗? 那… -请
Do you mind? Ok, so… – Oh, please.
… 稳稳地降调
…pure that down
现在升半个调
Now go up a half.
升一个调
Go up a whole.
恩… -现在降回去 -啊我明白了
Mmm… – Now go back down. – Oh, I see, yeah.
真是棒极了!
That’s fantastic.
嗯!
Uh ah.
听这儿
Here
对吧?
Right?
嗯 对 -因为我们之前弹的时候… -是在F调上
Yeah, right. – Cuz when we were playing before… – That was like an F.
对 F调 你弹起F调来像个大♥师♥
F, yeah. You played F there like a chef.
恩
Yeah.
我们这里多停顿一会儿 -好
Let’s make stop a bit more. – Okay.
明天终于开始录专辑了
我作的曲他们一点儿都没用上
#我他妈的都把存款给他们用了#
念一下开头
Read the portals.
威特诺录音 第一遍
Vetno tapes. Take one.
“彗星尾”
♪ Comet tails ♪
“尖叫频率在无尽脉动”
♪ Screeching frequencies at pulsing infinity ♪
“兴奋的觉醒”
♪ Awake in the high ♪
“从未说在一起 完美流程”
♪ Never said the collected, the process perfected ♪
“银河呼啸而过”
♪ The galactic sirens out ♪
“在地盘下陷 线成团”
♪ Down the dimensions to curl up strings inside the plate ♪
“远远离开这条路”
♪ Get out of the path over deep ♪
“墙先生”
♪ Mr. Wall ♪
“远远离开这条路”
♪ Get out of the path over deep ♪
“后悔 远远离开这条路”
♪ Regret. Get out of the path over deep ♪
“他们不能来这里 超新星”
♪ They will not be able to attend this place. Supernova ♪
“我会告诉你”
♪ I’ll show ♪
“远远离开这条路”
♪ Get out of the path over deep ♪
“向远处滚去”
♪ Get out of the deep down down get out ♪
“银河也滚开”
♪ So do the galactic mother fucker ♪
“你想要我们离开就离开”
♪ We get down if you want ♪
戳 戳 戳
Stab it. Stab it. Stab it.
“现在在一起的 不久就会分开”