Um…
好吧 呃
Okay, uh.
那只是个 只是个热身而已
That’s just, that’s a warm-up.
这次 这次好了
I’ve got one, I’ve got one this time
“有一天 我走在街上”
♪ I was walking down the street one day ♪
“心里想着我爱的她”
♪ Thinking about the lady I love ♪
“这时候有个家伙走了过来 问我 你是做什么的”
♪ When the guy comes down, and, says What do you do ♪
它还没 我还没写完它呢 -这就是坨屎 就是坨屎
That’s not… I haven’t finished that one.
我 我有首摇滚风的
I… I’ve gotta a kinda rocky one.
“穿着红大衣的女士 你拿着那个包在干嘛?”
♪ Lady in the red coat, what are you doing with that bag ♪
我才刚…
I’ve only…
操 你知道吗 我写了那么多歌♥可现在连一首都他妈想不起来了
Fuck, you know you’ve just got so many songs and then just none of them fucking come out.
哦不 我想起来一首 想起来一首 这首是这样的 呃
Oh no, I’ve got one, I’ve got one. This one which is like… eh…
这是你的
That’s yours.
唐! -嘿 兄弟!
Don! – Hey buddy!
天啊
Oh man.
你感觉怎样?
How are you feeling?
好些了
Better.
他需要一个脊椎按♥摩♥师
He’s gonna need a chiropractor.
你不开心了?
You bumped out?
有点 -为什么?
Little bit. – Why?
我觉得自己找不到属于我的…
I don’t think I will ever be able to find my…
音乐的核心 主题
Core, song-writing themes.
你懂吗 -任何事物都可以写出一首歌♥
You know? – You could write a song about anything.
是吗?
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
就像你的袜子
Hey… like your socks here.
它们就挺独特的
They are pretty original.
嘿 看看这个
Hey, look at this.
地毯上的一根线头
This little tuft in the carpet.
我想知道他按地毯的寿命算的话有多老了
I wonder how old is he in carpet years.
已经春天了吗?
Is it spring?
他是第一个醒过来的吗 还是
He is the first to wake or?
他老了吗? 他还够强壮吗?
Is he old? Is he still strong enough?
来抵御冬天的消耗?
To keep what winter wants to take.
“独自立着的小线头”
♪ Lone standing tuft ♪
“对抗着你的踩踏”
♪ Defies the foot ♪
“你是否能依然幸运的立着”
♪ Is it luck that you are still standing ♪
“依然没有被压倒呢”
♪ You’ve not been flattened too ♪
“只是在微风吹拂下微微颤抖着”
♪ You trembled beneath the gentle breeze ♪
“就在我踩上去的时候”
♪ That’s displaced by my shoe ♪
“独自立着的小线头”
♪ Lone standing tuft ♪
抱歉 -弗兰克
Sorry. – Frank.
这简直太棒了
That’s amazing.
现在是受宠若惊的咧嘴笑 然后是害羞的微笑
Flattered grin, followed by bashful half smile.
你应该被大家熟知啊
People should know about you.
你应该出名的
You should be famous.
你能理解…
You understand…
我能理解什么?
I understand what?
你能理解外面会有人会喜欢我们的音乐
Understand that there are people out there that might like our music.
有时候我觉得 克拉拉并不在乎人们是否喜欢我们
Sometimes I think Clara, doesn’t care if people like us or not.
真的?
Really?
这感觉挺怪
It’s weird.
真的挺怪
It’s really weird.
这是什么?
What is this?
土豆
Potato.
我是说这是什么?
And what is this?
炖菜啊
Stew.
你该回家了
You should go home.
弗兰克选的我 好吗? 所以这不是你能决定的
Frank picked me, okay? So that’s not up to you.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
他说我是珍贵的
He said I was cherishable.
他选了我进这个乐队
And he picked me to join the band.
你只是听从指挥去弹琴的手指而已
You are fingers being told which keys to push.
我自己决定该怎么弹 -只是十根
I push my own keys. – Ten
小小的 骨头和皮肤而已
little bits of bone and skin.
我完全可以施展潜能的极限 写自己的歌♥
I’m perfectly capable of going to my furthest corners of composing music.
你的极限?
Your furthest corners?
我的极限
My furthest corners.
真应该有个人来扇你一巴掌 让你清醒点
Someone needs to punch you in the face.
嘴唇皱在一起 就好像在说
Lips purse together as if to say
不能再游荡了
Enough frivolity
今天我们要开始真正创作专辑了
Today we begin work on the album in earnest.
弗兰克想让我们一切从零开始 -记下颜色的编码
Frank wants us to start everything from scratch. – Note the color codings
他创造出了一套全新的乐谱系统
He’s created an entirely new music notation system.
整个宇宙就好像是小小的许多银河系
The entire universe’s like tiny little galaxies
我们设计自己的乐器
We’ve designed our own instruments.
他还开始了一套严格的锻炼制度
He has initiated the straight regime of physical exercise.
幸运的是 我们有个安全词 以防训练太过激烈 -金吉拉!
Fortunately, we have a safe word when things get too intense. – Chinchilla!
金吉拉
Chinchilla!
金吉拉
Chinchilla.
说起来真是不可思议 弗兰克能在任何事中都能找到创作灵感
It’s incredible. Frank finds inspiration in everything.
我觉得这个能给我灵感
I find this is inspiring.
他是怎么做到的?
How does he do this?
如果我想作为艺术家成长的话
If I’m to grow as an artist,
我必须像他一样看待一切
I must see as he sees.
我能为它写出一整张专辑…
I can make an entire album of it…
我竭尽全力想弄懂他的秘密
I dedicate myself to learning his secret.
我也不会让任何人妨碍我
And I will not let anybody get in my way,
无论他们多努力地尝试
However desperately they may try.
有人在KFC里考虑问题啊 -是我 是我
Somebody is thinking in the KFC. – It’s me, it’s me!
继续 继续啊
Keep going. Keep going.
我更加确信 这支乐队
I am more convinced than ever that this band,
不管他们是否意识到了
whether they realize it or not
一定会成为一支伟大的乐队
could achieve greatness.
我会努力赢得自己的地位 虽然过程不会简单
And I will work to take my place and it’s very hard.
我终会让他们见识一下我的能力
I will show them what I am capable of.
我一定会
I will show them.
嘿伙计 你在干嘛?
Hey man. What are you doing?
我在呃 写歌♥
I’m… composing a song.
伙计 我知道…
Yeah man, I know…
你知道什么?
What?
我知道当你想写首好歌♥结果却写出一堆屎是什么感觉
I know what it feels like to try to write a song and just comes out shit.
来 让我来帮帮你
Here, let me help this out.
这是我很久 很久 很久之前写过的一首小小的情歌♥
Here is a little love song I wrote a long, long, long time ago.
“宁静的冬夜”
♪ The stillness of the winter night ♪
“冰水里的肌肤”
♪ The frozen waters I see skin ♪
“破碎在船夫的手中”
♪ Is broken by the boatman’s hold ♪
“不要动 让我进来”
♪ Be still and let me in ♪
“让我进来”
♪ Let me in ♪
“让我进来”
♪ Let me in ♪
“不要动”
♪ But stay still ♪
啊 看到没
Ah. See!
也是坨屎!
Shit too!
但乔恩 你早晚会想
But look Jon, sooner or later, you’re gonna get the feeling,
“我为什么不能成为弗兰克?”
why can’t I be Frank?
或者”也许我终究成为不了弗兰克”
Or maybe I can’t be Frank.
但是乔恩 这里只能有一个弗兰克
But Jon, there can only be one Frank.
唯一一个
One.
唐 事实上
Actually Don,
我觉得咱们两个的歌♥都很棒
I think both our songs were excellent.
是嘛
Yeah
对吧?
Right?
走 我们出去散个步
Come on, let’s go for a walk.
当我第一次看见弗兰克的时候我就知道他很特别
Yeah I’ve known Frank was special since the moment I first saw him.
有个傻叉当时正想把他的头套拽下来
This durst was trying to wrest his head off,
那家伙至少重300磅
I mean the guy must’ve weighted 300 pounds.
弗兰克吓坏了 他一个劲儿地后退
Frank was freaking out so hard, he just backed off.
在精神病院?
The mental hospital?

Hmmm.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!