Sophie and I were like that too.
是 但索菲是女的
Right, but Sophie’s a girl…
你们又都是直女 所以你们俩
and you’re both straight, so it had less, like…
在现实生活中的可能性要小一些
real-world probability.
也对 好吧
Right. Well –
好了 我整理完了
Okay. I’m done.
希望自己躺下以后不要晕倒
I hope I don’t have the spins when I lie down.
过来在床的边缘平躺下
Just lay on your back by the edge of the bed…
一只脚踮在地上
and put one foot on the floor.
会有用的
It helps.
那么晚安了
Good night, then.
晚安
Good night.
-加油写小精灵 -三呢
-Good luck with Gremlins. -Three.
开着还关上
Open? Shut?
关上吧
Shut, I guess.
-不知道 有区别吗 -我还是开着吧
-I don’t know. Does it matter? -I’ll leave it open…
以免你想吐或者想哭什么的 可以叫我
so if you need to throw up or cry or something, you can call me.
谢了 那开着吧
Thanks, yeah. Open.
椅子免费赠送 可完全正常使用
但放不下存储仓库 它需要新主人
加州萨克拉门托 卡米拉大道214号♥
欢迎来到萨克拉门托国际机场
Welcome to Sacramento International Airport…
加州北部的大门
gate way to Northern California.
-嗨 -嗨亲爱的 真高兴你回家了
-Hi! -Hi, honey. So glad you’re home.
-真高兴见到你 -嗨萝茜
-Good to see you. -Hi, Rosie!
欢迎来到萨克拉门托 树林之城
大家都在哀叹28岁的到来吧 克里斯
People are lamenting being 28, Chris?
我知道 我都无法承受了
I know. I can’t handle it.
培根啊 培根就像薯片一样
Bacon. Bacon like it was chips.
我会发给你的 不想让你带着太重
I’ll send it. I didn’t want to load you down with photos.
-这张我好喜欢啊 -我发给你
-I like this picture. -I’ll send it to you.
我爱死这喇叭了
I love -I love that trumpet!
真诚与承诺
Integrity and acceptance.
真诚与承诺
Integrity and acceptance.
我们追求心灵的成长
We seek spiritual growth.
-对心智的促进 -对心智的促进
-Intellectual stimulation. -Intellectual stimulation.
离她挺远的 也没有火车
It’s kind of far away from her. There aren’t any trains.
那地铁呢
What about subways?
快看 这些看上去不错
Look, look. These -These look good.
-挺好 -看这些裤腿
-Okay. -Look at those legs.
会痛吗
Does that hurt?
不会的 打了麻♥醉♥药♥ 没有感觉的
Nope, you’re numb. Won’t feel a thing.
那药效过了以后会痛吗
Will it hurt when I’m not numb?
弗兰西斯
Frances ?
我还在呢
I’m in here.
亲爱的 我真的需要上厕所
Come on, honey. I really, really need to get in there.
-我马上就出去 -弗兰西斯 到底还要多久
-I’ll be out in a second. -Frances, how much longer?
-这砧板是新买♥♥的吗 -嗯
-Are these new cutting boards? -Mm-hmm.
我一发现有红色的卖♥♥就立刻换了
As soon as I found red ones, there I was.
-我们得多做点 -多做点塔马利
-We have to make –More tamales.
一种玉米粉做的传统中美洲食物
真不敢相信妈妈把我们的塔马利都送人了
I can’t believe Mom gave our tamales away.
她嘛 你知道的
Well, Mom, you know –
-这是什么 是我做的吗 -是你做的
-What’s this one? Did I make this? -You made that.
噢 绿衣芭蕾姑娘在这 就是这个
Oh, here’s the green ballerina. This is the one.
绿衣芭蕾姑娘
The green ballerina?
-你们是绿色女孩嘛 -香德拉和她妈妈
-You were the green girls -Chandra and her mother.
是啊 这是我们的特色 我们是绿色一族
Right. Yeah, that was our level. We were level green.
-再见了 我爱你们 -再见 亲爱的
-Bye. I love you. -Bye, honey.
-这次回家真开心 -等我一到纽约
-It was a great trip. -Yeah, I’ll call you…
就给你们打电♥话♥ 拜拜
as soon as I’m back in New York. Bye.
再见
Bye.
-啊嘿哟 性感妞 -噢 嘿
-Ahoy, sexy! -Oh, hey.
不用再谢我了
Stop thanking me.
你能让我住你家 对我来说很重要
It just means a lot, letting me stay with you.
只想让你知道 你一定会收到我的感谢卡片
I want you to know, you are definitely getting a thank-you note.
不用了
Don’t worry.
嘿 你以前有没有玩过”打着玩”
Hey, have you ever done where you, like, play fight?
-干嘛 -很好玩的 真的
-Why? -Because it’s funny. To be funny.
-我不想 -真的很好玩的
-I don’t want to. -It’s super fun.
呃 就过来打我就好了
Um, so just come at me.
不要
No.
好吧 那就我
Okay, well, then, I’ll just –
住手啊 该死
Stop it! Damn it!
抱歉 但你要打回来的
Sorry. You have to fight back.
住手 我说了住手啊
Stop it! I said stop!
噢 对不起
Oh. S-Sorry.
真太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
噢我的天哪 他真是最漂亮的宝贝
Oh, my God. He’s the most beautiful creature.
他的身高超过了90%的宝宝 体重超过了95%的
He’s in the 90 percentile for height and 95 for weight.
但等到会走路之后会降下来一些
But it evens out later, when they walk.
现在并不代表他以后会是胖子
It doesn’t mean he’ll be fat.
当然
No!
-呃 你有个电♥话♥ -噢
-Eh, you’re getting a phone call. -Oh.
我觉得很搞笑 当人们有孩子以后
It’s so funny when people have kids, and they’re all…
就说”我以前总是只在意自己
I used to be so focused on me,
但现在完全不同了”才不是这样
and now I’m totally not?it’s like, no.
这孩子还是你 是半个你 是缩小版的你
It’s still you. It’s half you. it’s a mini-you.
人是你造的啊
I mean, you made it.
-我今天忘吃饭了 -唯一有可能听到
-I forgot to eat today. -The only time you hear the phrase…
“我来这可不是交朋友的”这句话 只能是在真人秀上
I’m not here to make friends is on reality television.
-噢对不起 -没关系
-Oh! Sorry. -It’s okay.
-真对不起 -不用 我只是想试着少喝点
-I’m so sorry. -No, I’m trying to not drink right now.
-抱歉 -不用
-I’m sorry. -Don’t be.
你不像我 喝了四份伏特加之后就疯得不成人样
You’re not the one who’s bat-shit crazy after four vodkas.
吉奈尔怀孕之后 戒酒戒得很艰难呢
Janelle had a hard time giving it up when she was pregnant.
的确 我完全理解
I did, yeah. I totally understand.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
-什么 -你是做什么的 这问题好蠢
-What? -What do you do? It’s such a stupid question,
但我还是问一下吧
I thought I’d ask it.
噢不会 我是律师
Oh, no. I’m -I’m a lawyer.
-你是做什么的呢 -这问题真是太蠢了
-What do you do? -That’s such a stupid question.
开玩笑啦 嗯 我这有点难解释
Just kidding. Um, it’s kind of hard to explain.
因为你的职业很复杂
Because what you do is complicated?
因为我现在没有真正在做
Uh, because I don’t really do it.
-我是个跳舞的 我猜吧 -嗯
-I am a dancer, I guess. -Mm.
弗兰西斯和我是同个公♥司♥的
Frances and I are in the same company.
但瑞秋是主要人物 我只是替补
But Rachel’s in the main company. I’m an apprentice.
希望我也能加入巡演队伍 我礼拜一要去见科琳
Hopefully the touring company soon. I have a meeting with Colleen on Monday.
-噢不错啊 -是啊
-Oh, cool. -Yeah.
但一切都很不错
But things are really great.
瑞秋和我住在很棒的公♥寓♥
Rachel and I have a really cool apartment.
是她的公♥寓♥ 我暂住了差不多六个礼拜吧
Or Rachel does, and I’m staying there for six-ish weeks.
-五个 -是啊 五个礼拜
-Five. -Right. Five. Yeah.
但一切都变得好起来了
But everything’s up in the air right now.
我喜欢一个人呆着
I like being alone.
-我刚从萨克拉门托回来 -噢
-I just got back from Sacramento. -Oh!
安迪和吉奈尔刚从巴黎回来呢
Oh, Andy and Janelle just got back from Paris.
带着个婴儿乘六个半小时的飞机
Six and a half hours on a plane with a baby.
短时间之内是不想再经历了 但那里美如天堂
Won’t be doing that again soon. But it was heaven.
你去过巴黎吗
Do you ever get to Paris?
哦 没有 算是有一次吧
Uh, no, not really. Kind of, once.
不过其实没有 那个博物馆
Actually, no. What’s that museum…
有电梯和管子的 叫什么
with the escalators and tubes?
-蓬皮杜 -没错
-The Pompidou. -Yeah!
他们在巴黎六区有个很好的公♥寓♥
They have this great place in the Sixth.
-是个很小的度假公♥寓♥ -真的吗
-Oh, it’s a little pied-a-terre. -Literally?
是的 但它真的很特别
Yeah, but it’s a really special place.
嗯 只是真的很难抽时间过去
Yeah, it’s just so hard to get to spend any time there…
自从我开始在华尔街日报上班 还有了孩子
since I got the job at the Journal… and the baby.
我很想去巴黎 一定是个神奇的地方
I’d love to go to Paris. I’ll bet it’s magic.
我大学时候有个朋友 艾比
Uh, my friend from college, Abby…
她搬去了巴黎 因为他男朋友在那边银行工作
who moved there with her boyfriend because he works at a bank…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!