Get out! I fucked her little brother.
噢 你跟托马斯睡过啊
Oh, you fucked Thomas.
-是啊 -你睡了谁
-Yeah. -You fucked who?
你怎么认识她的
How do you know her?
我们是大学同学 我们俩基本上算是同个人了吧
We went to college together, and we’re the same person.
-你就是那个弗兰西斯啊 -但我们头发颜色不同
-You’re that Frances! -But we have different hair.
我们是这么形容的 是啊 我就是那个弗兰西斯
That’s what we say. Yeah, I’m that Frances.
-她说了你可多好话呢 -我们是最好的朋友
-She speaks so highly of you. -Well, we’re best friends.
她去我家过过三次圣诞节
She’s been to my house for Christmas three times.
-她干嘛不回自己家过节 -她是犹太人
-Why doesn’t she go to her own house? -She’s Jewish.
-她上个礼拜还说她爱你呢 -你上礼拜见过她
-She was saying last week she loved you. -You saw her last week?
你什么时候睡了她弟弟的
When did you fuck her brother? -Where were you guys?
你们当时在哪 -我昨晚才认识你的
I met you last night.
我们当时在那个叫Po的餐馆
We were at that restaurant, Po.
你上个礼拜在跟谁睡啊 列夫
Who were you fucking last week, Lev?
是很高级的餐馆吗
Is that a good restaurant?
她是和 她当时和谁在一起
Was she with -Who was she with?
我 托马斯还有她男朋友 帕奇
Me and Thomas and that guy she dates, Patch.
-四人约会啊 -还有个女的 叫莉娜
-Double-date. -And some girl. Lena?
丽莎 贱♥人♥
Lisa. Cunt.
你上礼拜跟谁睡了呢 弗兰西斯
Who were you fucking last week, Frances?
-我那叫做♥爱♥ -弗兰西斯 约会无能族
-I make love. -Frances: undateable.
你是不是比索菲大好几岁
Aren’t you a lot older than Sophie?
没有 我们是大学同学啊
No. We went to college together.
-嗯 你看上去大一些 -我比她大两个月吧
-Hmm. You seem older. -I’m a couple months older.
我是说 大很多
Like, a lot older…
但没她那么成熟
but less, like, grown up.
很奇怪 你的脸要老一些
It’s weird. You have an older face.
但 你的生活一团糟
But, like, you don’t have your shit together.
妮莎还没从性♥爱♥中恢复过来 我们只是69了
Nessa can’t come from sex. Only 69.
那头盔真大
That’s a crazy helmet.
必须的 骑摩托车要守规则
Got to. Motorcycle law.
你能把房♥租的支票写给我吗
Can you leave that rent check?
噢好的 我会放你桌上
Oh, yeah, yeah. I’ll just put it on your desk.
-950块对吗 -不 是1200
-950, right? -Nope, 1,200.
我不知道
I don’t, um –
我搬进来的时候说是950块的
When I moved in, we said 950.
不 这整套房♥子是4000 小房♥间只要1200
Nope. The whole space is 4,000, but the little room’s only 1,200.
不 她是对的 我们说了等她有钱了再付那么多
No, she’s right. We said we could pay that much until she got more cash.
记得了吗 因为等我参演圣诞演出之后
Remember? Because when I do the Christmas show…
我会有更多钱的 因为那时候一周演10场
I’ll make more because I’ll be doing ten shows a week.
噢 对
Oh, right.
所以说好950块了 没问题对吧 我真的很抱歉
So we’re good with 950′? That’s okay? I’m really sorry.
没问题
No prob.
那回头见了
Catch you on the flip side.
他走得可真是轻巧啊
He leaves so easily.
他就是喜欢交通工具
Well, transportation’s his thing.
单车 滑板 他还有辆汽车
Bike, skateboard. He has a car too.
我甚至都不能用脚走出房♥门
I can’t even get out of the house on my feet.
你知道弗吉尼亚·伍尔夫的书让我想到了什么吗
You know what Virginia Woolf book this reminds me of?
弗兰西斯 约会无能
Frances: undateable.
想看电影吗
Want to watch a mo vie?
-现在吗 -是啊 来个午后电影
-Now? -Yeah. Let’s do a movie afternoon.
我已经浪费一整天了 感觉很糟糕
I already wasted the whole day. I already feel bad.
我觉得今天很充实啊
I think it’s a great day.
我吃了列夫的妞子做的鸡蛋面包圈
I ate an egg bagel that Lev’s slut made me.
网购了三副非常稀有的雷朋墨镜
I Internet-acquired three pairs of very rare Ray-Bans.
感觉好极了
I’m doing awesome.
我以为我们都穷到没有钱了呢
I thought we were both broke.
我穴居了很久 终于找我继父贷了一笔款
I caved and finally took a loan from my stepdad.
混♥蛋♥啊 我真是需要找份工作
Bastard. I need a fucking job, though.
-周六夜现场呢 -是啊 大概吧
-What about SNL ? -Yeah, maybe.
它这下坡路走得
It’s gone so downhill.
说时迟啊 已经三点了
Till then, it’s after 3:00.
我可以喝酒了
I can drink.
我们去找点乐子吧
Let’s do something fun.
-我们可以出门看电影 -现在看电影太贵了
-We could go to a movie. -Movies are so expensive now.
是啊 可你在电影院里啊
Yeah, but you’re at the movies.
我该开始存钱的 这样才能付全额房♥租
I should be saving so I can pay full rent.
我也不会逼你的
Well, I’m not gonna force you.
我至少得坚持锻炼
I have to work out, at least.
可不能长胖
I cannot get fat.
你觉得我很老吗
Do I look old to you?
没有 有
No. Yes.
-多老 -比我实际年龄大
-How old? -Older than I am?
-比27岁要老 -没有
-Older than 27? -No.
不过27岁已经是老了
Twenty-seven is old, though.
这公♥寓♥是不是很赞
Isn’t this place amazing?
-那是埃姆斯的椅子吗 -是啊
-Is that an Eames chair? -Yeah.
-是不是很棒 -完全是有钱公子的公♥寓♥啊
-Isn’t this great? -Total rich-kid apartment.
他们俩很有眼光 总是能发现好东西
The boys just have good eyes. They find stuff all the time.
你知道列夫·夏皮洛的老爸是谁吗
Do you know who Lev Shapiro’s dad is?
他和他老爸关系不好 列夫和本吉都是艺术家
He doesn’t get along with his dad. Lev and Benji are artists.
正是如此 在纽约能当艺术家的 都是有钱人
Exactly. The only people who can afford to be artists in New York are rich.
我就是艺术家啊 我就没钱
I’m an artist. I’m not rich.
你是稀有品种
You are rare.
我们得来点威士忌
We need whiskeys.
我只能说 这公♥寓♥非常有自知之明
It’s just, this apartment is very… aware of itself.
每个来过这里的人都很喜欢这 我就很喜欢
Everyone who comes here loves it. I love it.
我们三个住在一起特闹腾
The three of us are hilarious together.
像个情景喜剧”我的两个老公”
We’re like a sitcom: My Two Husbands.
真不错 我真为你高兴 弗兰西斯
Oh, that’s great. I’m really happy for you, Frances.
谢谢你 索菲
Thank you, Sophie.
女士们
Ladies.
列夫·夏皮洛 你认识索菲吧
Lev Shapiro, you know Sophie?
当然了 还是这么美
Of course. Still beautiful.
-出版业如何了 -你知道的 不怎么样
-How is the publishing business? -You know, not good.
雕塑行业呢
How’s sculpture?
好得很-嗯-嗯
Amazing-ng-ng.
噢 我男朋友很喜欢那个艺术家 你为他工作的
Oh. My boyfriend likes that artist you work for.
告诉你男朋友 如果他想买♥♥什么可以跟我说
Tell your boyfriend he can talk to me if he wants to buy something.
我会的
I will.
我们现在开始买♥♥艺术品了 原来今天是来做这个的
Are we buying art now? Is that the point we’re at?
-我得洗个澡了 回聊 -拜
-I need to get clean. Ladies. -Bye.
-列夫肯定愿意跟你约会的 -我可是有男朋友的
-Lev would totally date you. -I have a boyfriend.
可是他真的很有魅力 又特别帅吧
But isn’t he charming and so handsome?
你可以一直过来玩 那多好啊
You could be over here all the time. it would be great.
这样你也不用整天跟丽莎在一起了
Then you wouldn’t have to spend all that time with Lisa.
是啊 我可以跟他上♥床♥ 就不用跟丽莎在一起了
-Right. I could fuck him just to not hang outwith Lisa.
不用在意我 我只是在吸引你们的注意而已
Don’t mind me. I’m just trying to get your attention.
你怎么会不想跟他约会啦 他就像有魔力一样
How could you not want to date him? He’s kind of magic.
因为我跟帕奇在一起啊
Because I’m with Patch.
帕奇是这样一个人吧
Patch is the kind of guy…
他会买♥♥个黑色的皮质沙发
who buys a black leather couch…
还会说”太喜欢了”
and is like, I love it?
-我们今天怎么安排 -我差不多五点要走
-What are we doing with our day -I got to get going around 5:00
-我以为我们要一起的啊 -现在就是啊
-I thought we were hanging out. -We are.
一整天啊
All day.
我今晚要跟帕奇在一起 我告诉过你了
I have plans with Patch tonight. I told you.
-不 你没有 -我说了 我发了短♥信♥
-No, you didn’t. -Yes, I did. I texted that to you.
-你没有 -我有
-No, you didn’t. -Yes, I did.
-看这里 -我才不要看
-Here. -We’re not doing that.
太没劲了 这又不是法庭
That’s shitty. It’s not court.
-我确实给你发过短♥信♥了 -我相信你
-I did text you, though. -I believe you.
你不用相信我啊 我真的发了短♥信♥
You don’t have to believe me. I did text you.
想看看我的房♥间吗
Want to see my room?
我有点喜欢一个男生 但他的名字叫乔吉
I kind of have a crush on this boy, but his name is Georgie…
所以我不知道事情会怎么发展
so I don’t really know how far it’s gonna go.
-没法跟叫乔吉的上♥床♥ -“快点进来 乔吉”
-Can’t fuck a Georgie. -I want you inside me, Georgie.”
-最近有跟谁约会吗 -没
-Have you been dating anyone? -Nope.
-噢 弗兰西斯 -没关系