他也不是真的酗酒
He wasn’t a real alcoholic…
但有时候他会一口气喝 12杯啤酒
but sometimes he would have, like, 12 beers.
-嘿 -嗯
-Hey. -What?
列夫跟我要你的号♥码呢
Lev is asking for your number.
给他吧
Give it to him.
你才刚跟丹分手吧 就今天
You did just break up with Dan. Today.
给他就是了
Just do it.
我爱你 索菲 虽然你更爱
I love you, Sophie, even if you love…
你那能发电邮的手♥机♥多一些
your phone that has e-mail more than you love me.
我这能发电邮的手♥机♥ 不会把吃剩的砂锅菜
My phone that has e-mail doesn’t leave a casserole dish…
丢在水池三天不洗
in the sink for three days.
那你上次做了蛋糕的那次呢
What about that time you made a cake?
我也爱你
I love you too.
“啊嘿哟 性感女 这礼拜有空吗”
Ahoy, sexy. Are you around this week?”
Ahoy是航海人员打招呼用语
“啊嘿哟 性感女”
“Ahoy, sexy”?
这样说话其实很娘炮
That is actually very gay.
我给人一种要航海性♥爱♥的感觉吗
Am I nautically sensual?
你太好玩了
You’re funny.
可我说的笑话 列夫都没有笑啊
Lev didn’t laugh at any of my jokes.
你真的很好玩
You are so funny.
我该不该回个短♥信♥
Should I text him back…
“走 去右舷肛♥交♥去”
Starboard anal sex
不要
No.
讲讲我们俩的故事吧
Tell me the story of us.
又讲
Again?
好吧 弗兰西斯
All right, Frances.
我们要一起征服世界
We are gonna take over the world.
你会成为超泼辣又成功的出版业大亨
You’ll be this awesomely bitchy publishing mogul.
而你会成为著名的现代舞蹈家
And you’ll be this famous modern dancer…
我会出版一本超贵的写你的书
and I’ll publish a really expensive book about you.
那些我们嘲笑过的蠢货们 会买♥♥来摆在自家客厅茶几上
That d-bags we make fun of will put on their coffee tables.
我们会一起在巴黎买♥♥下一间度假公♥寓♥
And we’ll co-own a vacation apartment in Paris.
我们还要有情人们
And we’ll have lovers.
-不生小孩 -我们还会给大学毕业生演讲
-And no children. -And we’ll speak at college graduations.
-还有得荣誉学位的 -好多好多得荣誉学位的
-And honorary degrees. -So many honorary degrees.
-科琳 -嗯
-Colleen ? -Yeah.
排练是几点钟
What time’s rehearsal?
四点 不要忘记带鞋子
It’s 4:00. Don’t forget to bring your shoes.
-嘿 -天哪
-Hey. -Jesus!
抱歉 是我
Sorry. I’m here.
我没有时间聊天 一个人干着三个人的活呢
I don’t have time to talk. I’m doing the job of three people.
但排练之后可以见你
But I can see you after rehearsal.
我看了纽♥约♥时♥报♥的文章了 你一定特别高兴吧
I read that article in the Times. You must be so happy.
是啊 谢谢 我都忘了自己还有作品了
Yeah, thanks. I forget I make my own work sometimes.
但 还是谢了
Bu! thanks.
我通常都很讨厌那个女人的文章的
I usually hate that woman’s writing.
是啊 谢谢你 弗兰西斯
Right. Thank you, Frances.
其实 我还有几个问题 我试图要更积极地过好生活
Actually, I had a couple of questions. I’m trying to be proactive about my life.
啊 这样 我或许还有一些练舞房♥有空余
Ah. Well, I might have some studio space available…
如果你想用来练习编舞的话
if you want to play with some choreography.
呃 不是的 我只是想问
Uh, no, I was wondering if there were…
学校还有没有其他的课程 我可以教的
any more classes at the school I could teach.
我有点 我有点缺钱
I’m a little -I’m kind of broke.
我会看看的 但应该是都满了
I’ll check, but I’m all full up, I think.
我想也是 我能问出口 都为自己自豪了
I thought so. I’m just proud of myself for asking.
我或许能让你和其他学员加入圣诞演出团
I’ll probably be able to use you and some of the other apprentices for the Christmas show.
-我想这应该不错吧 -那太好了
-I mean, that’s something. -That’s great.
我只想说我真的很崇拜你
I just wanted to say I really look up to you…
我只是 我觉得你很棒
and I just -I think you’re great.
一个只能做文书工作的 失败老年舞蹈家
A beat-up old dancer doing paperwork?
我真的需要现在整理完这些
I really need to do all this paperwork now.
今天还有排练 我们那里见吧
I’m running rehearsal today, so I’ll see you there.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
然后他就说”瑞秋 你真是冷酷又卑鄙”
And then he was like, “Rachel, you are cold and mean.”
我就说”操
And I was like, Fuck…
这话可真伤人”
that really hurt my feelings?
举过头顶
And up over the head
完美 举过头 转肩膀
Boom. Perfect. Over and. . . shoulder:
嘭 嘭 嘭 很好
Boom, boom, boom. That was great.
脸朝对方 看着对方
Face each other. Look at each other.
脑袋转过去
Wrap the head around.
不错 不错
That’s nice. That’s nice.
转过去
Move it around.
很好 瑞秋 就是这样
That’s good, Rachel. That’s night.
好了 现在替补都出去
-All night. Understudies, out.
替补都出去吧
Understudies, out. Out.
好的 好 从头开始
All right. Good. Take it from the beginning.
屈膝 直起
Pli?? and straighten…
屈膝 直起
and pli?? and straighten…
踮起 放下
and relev?? and down.
踮起脚来 转圈
And relev?? all the way up and turn…
转一整圈
to the other side…
再放下来
and all the way down.
现在另外一只脚站前
And now we have the other foot in front.
屈膝 直起 屈膝
And pli?? and straighten and pli?? –
-啊嘿哟 性感妞 -啊嘿哟
-Ahoy, sew! -Ahoy, sexy!
-没信♥号♥♥的 -有时候会突然有一点点
-There’s no service. -Sometimes there is for a second.
姑娘 这手♥机♥里到底有什么啊
What is going on with that phone, lady?
我得先保证你能接受 否则我不会答应的
I didn’t want to do it without knowing it was okay with you first.
-答应什么啊 -我想要搬去丽莎的那间公♥寓♥合住
-Do what? -I want to move into this apartment with Lisa.
是翠贝卡区的一间很好的公♥寓♥
It’s this great apartment in Tribeca,
我一直都想要的那种
which is what I’ve always wanted…
但如果你不乐意 我就不会搬的
but I don’t want to do it if it’s not okay with you.
-噢 -他们需要明天就给答复
-Oh. -They need to know by tomorrow…
所以我必须今天就告诉他们了
so I kind of need to say something today.
你这一直都在给谁发邮件
Who have you been e-mailing?
我父母 他们会帮忙出中介费
My parents, for help with the broker’s fee.
-可我们的房♥租你还得付 -我知道
-You have to pay our rent. -I know.
我会付到租期结束的
I’ll pay till the end of the lease.
反正也只剩下两个月了
You know, there’s only another two months anyway.
你同意吗 如果你不乐意 我就真不搬
Are you okay with it? I really don’t want to do it if you’re not.
我以为我们会续租的
I thought we were gonna renew our lease.
是啊 但我们也从没讨论过吧
Yeah, but we never talked about it.
-我本来可以搬去和丹一起住的 -分手了就不能了呀
-I could’ve moved in with Dan. -Not if you broke up.
-我们就是因为这个才分手的 -真的
-That’s why we broke up. -Really?
不是
No.
那公♥寓♥真的在我最喜欢的一条街上
It’s literally on my favorite street.
丽莎说错过就太可惜了
Lisa said it was too good to pass up.
-你不是讨厌丽莎吗 -她还行啦
-You hate Lisa. -She’s okay.
-我们还取笑过她呢 -我们都是爱整洁的人
-We make fun of her. -We’re both really clean.
我很忙啊
I’m busy.
-我希望是和你合租啊 -是啊
-I wish it was gonna be with you. -Yeah.
-但房♥子是丽莎找到的 -是啊
-But Lisa found the place. -Right.
这趟车停迪卡布大道吗
Does this train go to DeKalb?
如果你愿意的话 我们还是可以一起找房♥子的
We could always look for a place together, if you want.
但是在翠贝卡找房♥太难了
But it’s really hard to find stuff in Tribeca.
我付不起翠贝卡的房♥租
I can’t afford Tribeca.
我不是要离开你 我只是搬去另外一个区
I’m not leaving you. I’m just moving neighborhoods.
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我把戒指戴到大拇指上去了 现在很难取下来
I put my ring on my thumb, and I’m having trouble getting it off.
把手举过头顶 血液会倒流的
Hold your hand above your head. It’ll drain the blood out.
我这样子就像在举手提问
I look like I’m asking a question.
嗷 操 操
Ow! Fuck! Fuck!
水壶是我们一起买♥♥的 记得吗
We bought the kettle together, remember?
在墨西哥超♥市♥买♥♥的 天哪
At the Mexican superstore? Jesus!
赶紧送回来 或者给我买♥♥个新的水壶
Bring it back! Or buy me another kettle!
嗨 我刚收到我的退税 你想一起去吃晚餐吗
Hi. I just -I just got a tax rebate. Do you want to go to dinner?
这是我和尼克斯队一起在更衣室的合影
This is me in the locker room with the Knicks.
-哇 -索菲说你喜欢篮球的
-Wow. -Sophie said you liked basketball.
只是那一次而已

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!