That’s what your piece reminded me of-
不是画啊 是纺织品
not the paintings, but the textiles.
-嗯 -真是约会无能族
-Hmm. -Undateable.
-我吗 -不 我说我当时是
-Me? -No, I meant me that time.
哦 是啊 纺织品
Oh. Oh, yeah. Textiles.
嗯 但也没错 我现在也没有女朋友
Yeah, but also true. Meaning I’m not dating anyone.
-约会无能族 有点区别 -噢
-Undateable. Same difference. -Oh.
你现在还是 约会无能吗
Are you really still, uh -Are you undateable?
你是问 我 噢 是啊 是啊
You mean, am I -Oh. Oh, yes.
是啊 相当的 约会无能
Yes. Very undateable.
真的很有意思 有你的特点
It was so interesting, and so you.
-噢 谢谢 -我觉得感觉喷薄而出
-Oh, thank you. -To me it came right out.
真的很感谢
I really appreciate that.
是很了不起的成就 这么大一次演出
Yeah. It’s a huge accomplishment. it’s a huge piece.
是啊 我知道 很多演员
Yeah, I-I know. It’s a lot of people.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真的很棒
It’s just great.
我必须说
I have to say, it just…
我觉得它有声有色太棒了
is so impressive to me.
你在看谁呢
Who -Who are you making eyes at?
索菲 她是我最好的朋友
That’s Sophie. She’s my best friend.
I know when to go out
or when to stay in
Get things done

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!