-是你让我去的 -我才不想要你来
-You made me go! -I don’t want you here!
你醉得要命 我绝不允许你开车
You were wasted! And I wasn’t going to let you drive.
-真该死 索菲 -弗兰西斯 你觉得呢
-Goddamn it, Sophie! -Frances, what do you think?
-觉得什么 -你不必回答
-About what? -You don’t need to answer.
-你祖父去世的时候 你有多伤心 -非常伤心
-How sad were you really when your grandpa died? -Pretty sad.
我就不伤心 我也搞不懂你干嘛要伤心
I wasn’t, and I don’t see why you should be.
你祖父就是个纳粹骗子
Your grandpa was a cheating Nazi!
他才不是纳粹
He was not a Nazi!
把脚放下来 弗兰西斯 你住哪
Take your feet off the dash! Frances, where do you live?
-查金斯楼 -是宿舍吗
-Chuggins. -Is that a dorm?
-是 -去查金斯楼他妈的怎么走
-Yes. -How the fuck do you get to Chuggins?
噢我到了 就在这里过去
Oh, this is me, right up here.
我的宿舍
My dorm.
查金斯楼啊 我们从没住过这里
Chuggins. We never lived in this dorm.
我知道 就像我从未过过的人生
I know. It’s like the life I never had.
不管怎样
Anyway…
恭喜你们订婚了
congratulations on your engagement.
还有请节哀顺变
And sorry for your loss.
你真♥他♥妈♥的自私
You are so fucking selfish.
-晚安 弗兰西斯 -不许跟她说话 不许看着她
-Good night, Frances. -Don’t talk to her. Don’t look at her.
-她是我的朋友 她根本就不喜欢你 -我喜欢你
-She’s my friend. She doesn’t even like you. -I like you.
我也喜欢你 弗兰西斯
I like you too, Frances.
嘿 嘿 进来吧
Hey. Hey, come in.
-我能呆这里吗 -当然
-Can I stay? -Of course.
进来吧
Come. Stay.
是微波炉热的 但还不错
It’s made in the microwave, but it’s good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我借你的衣服穿不要紧吧
I hope it’s okay I borrow loungewear.
-没事 -我觉得我想
-Of course. -I think I’m gonna –
噢 好 好 拿着
Oh! Okay, okay. Here. Shit.
对不起 我烂醉如泥 都吐了
I’m sorry I was so drunk I threw up.
对不起我住在这宿舍里
I’m sorry I live in a dorm…
还睡着单人床
and have a single bed.
来 你躺外面
Here. You lay on the outside.
好
Okay.
平躺着 一只脚踮在地上
Lay on your back and put one foot on the floor.
会帮助你缓解头晕
It helps if you have the spins.
我当时怀孕也是一直吐
I used to throw up all the time when I was pregnant.
你之前怀孕了
You were pregnant?
在日本的时候 几个礼拜吧
In Japan, for a few weeks.
然后我流产了 挺酷的
And then I miscarried, which was cool.
哇
Wow.
我蠢死了 流产一点都不酷
That sounds crass. Miscarriage is not cool.
-那你本打算生下来吗 -没
-Would you have had it? -No.
-那你打算跟帕奇结婚吗 -不
-Are you gonna marry Patch? -No.
真不敢相信怀孕已经不是 什么疯狂的概念了
I can’t believe that pregnant is no longer crazy.
我不想呆在东京 我讨厌那里
I don’t want to stay in Tokyo. I hate it there.
-是吗 -嗯
-Really? -Yeah.
当我怀孕以后 我就想”快他妈的让我走”
And then when I got pregnant, I was just like, Get me the fuck out.”
但你的博客看上去那么开心
But your blog looks so happy.
如果写的都是烦心事 我妈就不会看了
I don’t think my mom would read it if it were about depression.
我妈会看
My mom would.
我是真心的 我喜欢帕奇
I was telling the truth. I like Patch.
我不讨厌他
I don’t hate him.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉我
I’m sorry about –
只是 如果你在去商店的路上 碰到了什么搞笑事
It’s just, if something funny happens on the way to the deli…
并且只说给一个人听 而那个人是帕奇
you’ll only tell one person, and that’ll be Patch…
而我永远听不到
and I’ll never hear about it.
操 我累死了
Fuck, I’m tired.
该是好孩子的睡觉时间了
It’s bedtime for all good children.
我想离开帕奇 离开东京 回纽约来
I want to leave Patch and leave Tokyo and come back to New York.
-就该如此 -我正打算呢
-You should. -I’m going to.
我可以 我不知道 我可以帮你
I could -I don’t know. I could -I could help you.
我本来打算说”你可以来跟我住”
I was gonna say, You could live with me..
但我连家都没有
but I don’t have a home.
-我一定要这么做 -操 这就对了
-I am going to do it. -Fuck, yeah, girl.
我想念我的工作
I miss my job.
我想念这些老式的摩天楼
I miss old skyscrapers.
或许我们可以同时搬回纽约
Maybe we’ll move back to New York at the same time and be like…
就好像那些 在离婚后重新发现自我的女人
women who rediscover themselves after a divorce.
-我妈妈就是这样 -哦是啊 对不起
-That’s what my mom did. -Oh, yeah. Sorry.
不 我觉得那很棒啊
No. I think it’ll be great.
我们应该在布鲁克林租♥房♥♥子 住得离彼此很近
We should get apartments close to each other in Brooklyn.
是 就这么办
Yeah. That’s what we’ll do.
我总觉得我们俩是在竞争的
I’ve always felt so competitive with you.
真的吗
Really?
我都没发现我们是竞争关系
I don’t think I realized we were competitive.
-弗兰 -嗯
-Fran? -Yes?
你能不能 我知道这不是我的床 但是
Can you -I know it’s not my bed, but –
怎么
What?
你能把袜子脱了吗
Can you take off your socks ?
噢好 当然
Oh, yeah. Sure.
只是 你知道的 在床上还穿着袜子
It’s just, you know -socks in bed.
是啊 恶心
Right. Gross.
我爱你 弗兰西斯
I love you, Frances.
晚安
Good night.
我爱你 索菲
I love you, Sophie.
晚安
Good night.
F 抱歉我昨晚喝得烂醉
F, I’m sorry I was so drunk last night…
但谢谢你对我那么好 我知道你肯定是那样
but’ thank you for being nice to me, which I know you were,
虽然我一点都不记得了
even though I don’t remember it.
我只知道今早我找不到垃圾桶了
All I know is you don’t have a trash can this morning,
所以当时一定情况很糟
so it must’ve been bad.
哈哈 我爱你
Ha, ha. I love you.
我得回纽约参加那个葬礼了
I’ve got to get back to this funeral in New York.
醒来记得给我打电♥话♥ 我的手♥机♥号♥在美国也能用
Call me when you’re a wake. My phone works in the States…
不会要额外话费的
and there aren’t any charges or anything.
飞吻 索菲
XOXO. Sophie.
索菲
Sophie!
索菲
Sophie!
索菲 索菲
Sophie! Sophie!
纽约华盛顿高地 奥度本大道97号♥
他们怎么能这么讨厌
How can they be so nasty?
对不起
I’m sorry.
-我们大概五分钟之后回去 -嗨 我是弗兰西斯
-Probably head back in about five. -Yes, hi. This is Frances.
是的”弗兰西斯夜间舞”的那个
Yes, Frances for tonight?
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是想再确认一下
I just wanted to double-check
我会把演员们早一点带过去
that we’re still on for me bringing my guys in a little early.
好的 太好了 那半小时后见
Okay. Great. I’ll see you in 30.
另外两个团会6点45分到
I think the other two groups will be here by 6:45.
我们那个时候能排完的 谢谢
We’ll be done by then. Thanks.
-嘿 -真高兴见到你
-Hey! -Good to see you.
嗨 谢谢你们来
Hi! Hi. Thanks for coming.
那边
Urn, over there.
你们休息一下 我能看看你们俩吗
Then you guys rest for a second. Can I see the two of you?
-好了 -一号♥杆
-Okay. -Cue one…
拨上去 然后就行了
into the master, and you’re all set.
-谢谢 -不用谢
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
耶
Yea!
我♥操♥ 你们都结婚了
Fuck you guys. You got married.
-没错 -什么
-We did. -What?
-是啊 -嗨
-Yeah. -Hi.
嘿 很棒的演出啊
Hey. That was great.
噢 谢谢你 本
Oh, thanks, Ben.
我喜欢那些看上去像错误一样的事情
I like things that look like mistakes.
不 它有时候让我想起了
No, at times it reminded me of –
你去大都会看那个展了吗
Did you see the exhibit at the Met…
那些影响了亨利·马蒂斯的纺织品
about the textiles that influenced Matisse?
你的作品让我想起了那些