不许用脚
No feet!
不要
No! No!
-不要拽我头发 -就要
-No! Not the hair! -Yes.
-不要 弗兰西斯 -嗷
-Not the -Frances! -Ow!
我本来想做意式菠菜烘蛋的 但搞砸啦 乱糟糟的
I tried to make a frittata, but it’s really more of a scramble.
这段挺有意思的
This is interesting.
“用’真诚’来形容一部文学作品
To praise a work of literature by calling it sincere…
充其量不过是在说 虽然这本书”
is now at best a way of saying that, although it may be given…
“没有在审美和智慧上有什么可取之处”
no aesthetic or intellectual admiration
我可不会去吃家养的狗
I wouldn’t eat a domesticated dog
你这么说是因为它们很可爱
You say that just because they’re cute.
别犯傻了
Don’t be stupid.
我该回自己的床上睡
I should sleep in my own bed.
为什么
Why?
因为我花钱买♥♥了床啊
Because I bought it.
留这儿吧
Stay.
但把袜子给脱了
But take off your socks.
弗兰西斯·哈
-这猫没有毛吗 -不 它的卷毛很漂亮啊
-it’s hairless? -No, it has fine, curly hair.
这房♥子在威彻斯特镇
There’s this house in Westchester –
地下室里有很多只柯尼斯卷毛猫
the basement is all Cornish Rexes.
可难闻了 房♥子顶楼有很多暹罗猫
It smells awful. The top floor is Siamese cats.
-我对猫过敏 -它们都是低过敏性的
-I’m allergic to cats. -They’re hypoallergenic.
-这只猫可是特别为弗兰西斯来的 -噢 谁知道呢
-This is a special Frances kitty. -Oh. Who knew?
这只稍微矮小些 也更便宜
This one’s the runt, which is cheaper,
但我觉得它是最好的一只
but I think it’s the best one anyway.
我想买♥♥这只矮的 还有一只正常的
I figure one runt and one regular.
每只猫我都预付了100块了
I put a hundred-dollar down payment on each cat.
其实是正常的这只100 矮的这只80
Well, 80 for the runt and a hundred for the other one.
只买♥♥一只不就行了
Why not just get one cat?
猫也要朋友 买♥♥了一只就得再买♥♥一只的
A cat needs a buddy. If you get one, you need two.
为了让你一只都不买♥♥我愿意掏两百
I’ll give you $200 to get no cats.
那如果你不在家谁来照顾它们
So who will take care of them if you go away?
我是觉得我们可以一起买♥♥下来
I thought we could get ’em together.
那让它们在两个人家之间跑来跑去
And move them back and forth between our apartments?
没有 我是想
No. I thought maybe…
你可以搬来跟我一起住
you could move in with me.
噢 哇
Oh. Wow.
-你愿意搬进来跟我一起住吗 -好啊
-Do you want to move in with me? -Yeah.
当然 我是说 我还有事情要处理
Yes. I mean, I do have this other thing.
-什么事 -我也不知道
-What other thing? -Well, I don’t know.
我答应过索菲要住满房♥子的合同期
I promised Sophie I’d stay through the lease…
她应该还会想要续租的
and she’ll probably want to renew it.
我是不是很糟糕 对不起 我觉得自己很糟糕
Is that bad? I’m sorry. I feel bad.
-她就不能另找室友吗 -能吧 但她是我朋友啊
-Can’t she find someone else? -Yeah, but it’s my friend.
-行吧 -我想搬来和你住的 -好吧
-Uh-huh. -I want to move in with you. -Okay.
-我感觉很糟糕 -别这样了 无所谓的
-I feel bad. -Don’t feel bad. Forget it.
-不 怎么了 -没什么
-No. What? -Nothing.
-你生气了 -我没生气 我只是失望
-You’re mad. -I’m not mad. I’m disappointed.
-我感觉很糟糕 -不要再感觉糟糕了
-I feel bad. -Stop feeling bad.
弗兰西斯 我让你搬来跟我一起住 然后你拒绝了
Frances, I asked you to move in. You said no.
-可是我不能啊 -你能 只是你不想
-But I can’t. -You can. You don’t want to.
-谁打来的 -没关系 我不必接的
-Who is it? -I don’t have to get it.
到底是谁
Who is it?
-索菲 我可以晚点打回去 -接电♥话♥吧
-Sophie. I’ll call her later. -Just pick up the phone.
-你确定吗 -接吧
-Are you sure? -Answer it.
哟 妞 干嘛呢
Yo, girl! What’s up?
嘿 你在哪呢
Hey, where are you?
我来不了
I can’t come.
你是不是喝醉啦
Are you drunk?
爱死你了
I love you!
啊 饺子店
Ahh! Dumpling House!
我现在不太方便讲电♥话♥
I can’t really talk right now.
好吧 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
好吧
Okay.
爱死你了
I love you.
她和朋友在一起
She’s with these guys…
本吉和列夫 在中国城的一个派对
Benji and Lev, at a party in Chinatown.
他们喝醉了
They’re drunk.
我不知道
I don’t know.
或许这样下去不是办法
Maybe this isn’t working.
-我很抱歉 -我也是
-I’m sorry. -Me too..
或许 不 还是算了吧
Maybe -No, never mind.
-什么事 -我想把买♥♥猫的钱给你
-What? -I want to pay you for the cats.
我可不会拿你的钱
I’m not gonna take money from you…
但猫我还是会买♥♥的
but I am going to get the cats anyway.
那你不就成了养着两只猫的单身男人了
But then you’re gonna be a single guy with two cats.
为什么是单身男人
Why would I be single?
-还养着两只猫呢 -不 我知道
-With two cats. -No, I know.
我是说 为什么我就单身了
I mean, why would I be single?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我以为你刚才说了 这样下去不是办法
I thought you said that this isn’t working.
我是说 如果我们不一起住的话
I mean, if we don’t move in together.
如果我们不能一起住的话
If we can’t move in together.
我们能一起住啊
We can move in together.
我都不知道我该不该听自己说的话了
I don’t know that I believe anything I’m saying.
好吧
Uh-huh.
我们俩的关系也僵了有一阵子了
This hasn’t been great for a while.
“我们俩的关系也僵了有一阵子了”
This hasn’t been great for a while?
我们俩…
This has not been
-你这是去哪 -回家吧 我猜
-Where are you going? -Home, I guess.
我真的 很累
I’m really… tired.
我总是这么累
I’m always so tired.
搬来一起住吧
Let’s move in together.
嗨
Hi!
你真是疯了 认识列夫的吧
You’re crazy. You know Lev?
嗯
Yes.
-还有本吉呢 -嗨
-And Benji? -Hi.
我没办法对
I can’t get interested in art or books…
关于动物的书或电影感兴趣
or movies about animals.
除非动物会说话 或者是战场上的动物 我才有兴趣
The animals have to talk or be at war for me to be interested.
可别尿在第三条铁轨上[带电的]
Don’t hit the third rail.
该死
Shit!
今天没有F车
The F’s not running.
纽约布鲁克林 范德比特大道682号♥
-我想来一口 -你想自己点一根吗
-I want a sip. -Do you want your own?
只是一口
I want a sip.
咖啡店的人说得对啊
The coffee people are right.
我们就像是一对不做♥爱♥了的拉拉嘛
We are like a lesbian couple that doesn’t have sex anymore.
-等等 回来 -不要再挠你的脸啦
-Wait. Come back. -Don’t pick at your face.
我不喜欢一个人抽烟
I don’t like smoking alone.
我和丹就不再做♥爱♥了
Me and Dan don’t have sex anymore.
分手以前
Didn’t have sex anymore.
是啊 所以才分手了嘛
Yeah, that’s why you broke up.
就算做♥爱♥吧 他也只是
And if it happened, he would just –
从来只有一种姿势
He only had one way he could finish.
噢 最讨厌这样了
Oh, I hate that.
总是我背朝上平躺着
It was always with me facing flat on the bed from behind…
那不就
which just –
关键部位都看不见了嘛
everything that matters is covered up.
-就跟我和帕奇一样 -哟 帕奇
-It’s like with me and Patch. -Yo, Patchy!
怎样 老兄
‘Sup, brah?
他总是喜欢面朝着我做
The way he always likes to come in my face.
经典姿势
Yeah. Classy.
他是那种会说”我要去上个厕所”的人
He’s the kind of guy who says, I’ve gotta take a leak?
戴做旧款的棒球帽
And wears predistressed baseball hats.
他挺不错的
He’s a nice guy –
就现在来说
you know, for today.
我去了你们的派对 应该感到糟糕才是
I should feel bad I went to that party.
你早该这样了 你只是离开了爱情的监狱
You deserved it. You just got out of relationship jail.
-我总觉得丹是个酗酒狂 -他就是
-I think Dan was an alcoholic. -He was.