是为了要让黛安娜女神重生……
to bring to life the great goddess Diana,
四十年前的今天,她就在这个房♥间……
who was turned into stone in this very room…
变成了石头
40 years ago today.
黛安娜,伟大而漂亮的女神
Diana, O Great Beautiful One,
我们为你贡献……
we make these offerings to you…
令你从邪恶中解放出来……
so that we may undo the wicked spell which deprived you…
它曾夺你所爱……
of the seed of your lover…
夺你处子的血……
of your virginal blood…
夺你神圣的生命
of your very life.
我们以血肉之躯……
We now form the symbolic rock…
助你
with our bodies.
今宵此时……
On this night, in this hour,
召来古花
we call upon the ancient power.
伟大的女神……
O Goddess Bride,
我献上……
we offer thee…
甜美的母乳
milk from a mother’s sweet titty.
为摆脱这邪恶之力……
To reverse this evil which has been done,
我以这献给……
I make this offering…
伟大的女神
to the Divine One.
尊贵……
A whore not,
又无邪……
an innocent was,
处子之血
for whom I seized a virgin’s blood.
[ Women Moaning ]
生命女神,欲望女神……
Goddess of Light, Goddess of Lust,
这物不可或缺
to undo this awful spell is a real must.
使你重生,再获兴奋……
To bring you life and get you high,
五名壮男的大腿汗
I offer the sweat of five men’s thighs.
– [ Sighs ]
– [ Women Sighing ]
伟大的黛安娜……
O Diana, O Great One,
我们活在黑暗中……
we live without sun…
除非我们能解此恶咒
until this wicked curse is undone.
为使你重生……
In hope that you appear,
我储了一年泪水
I have collected a year’s worth of tears.
[ Women Crying, Moaning ]
黛安娜女神,我失败了,我曾许愿
Goddess Diana, fail you, I will.
献上爱人的精♥液♥
– I was to bring you fresh sperm from my Bill.
– [ All Moaning ]
我已令他兴奋,液如泉涌……
I had him erect, and his semen would follow,
但我过于兴奋……
but alas, I was hot,
吞掉了
so hot that I swallowed.
[ All Screaming, Gasping ]
你这笨女巫!
You stupid witch!
– 你吞了精♥液♥?你吞了?
– 为什么不用手?
– You swallowed the sperm? You did?
– Why didn’t you use your hands?
这只能显示你是多么的没有自♥制♥力,伊娃
Well, it just goes to show you what an amazing lack of control you have, Eva.
你妈妈难道没告诉你不要把他们的那东西放进嘴里的吗?
[ Topless Blonde ] Didn’t your mama teach you not to put them things in your mouth?
– 我完全明白
– 伊娃……
– I understand, though.
– [ Athena ] Eva,
你要在一小时之内给我们找来一些精♥液♥……
you got one hour to find me some sperm,
向我们表现出……
– one hour to show me…
– [ Sobbing ]
你能成为什么样的女巫
what kind of witch you can be.
– 听到了吗?
– 嗯
– You hear me?
– Uh-huh.
门房♥泰德
– [ Knocking At Door ]
– [ Man ] Ted, the bellhop.
门房♥先生……
Mr. Bellboy,
进来
come right in.
好的,先生
Okay, mister.
这是你的五十元小费……
Here is your $50 tip,
但你得再做一件事
only you have to do one more thing.
你要让我们的小伊娃笑起来
You have to make our little Eva smile.
我们会把你留下来
– [ Sniffling ]
– [ Athena ] We’ll leave you alone.
[ Growls ]
不要用口
[ Whispers ] Don’t use your mouth.

Oh.
[ Squeaking ]
[ Whimpers, Squeaks ]
帮我赚这五十元吧
Help me out here. I’ve got to earn this 50 bucks.
听着,她们不在乎我是不是笑了
Look, they don’t care if I smile or not.
她们只要……
They just want…
你不会明白的
You wouldn’t understand.
试试看
Try me.
我见过世面的,你知道
I’ve been around a bit, you know.
那个……
Well,
我们五个人……
the five of us…
雅典娜、洁兹贝尔、拉芬,爱尔佩斯和我……是一个女巫团
Athena, Jezebel, Raven, Elspeth and me… are a coven.
– 像是一群女巫?
– 是的
– Like a coven of witches.
– Yes.
– 哦
– 你看……
– Oh.
– You see,
这四十年来,我们想尽办法……
for 40 years we’ve been trying to…
要解除我们的黛安娜女神中的毒咒
reverse an evil spell that was placed on our goddess Diana.
她是一个美丽的处♥女♥……
She was a beautiful virgin,
受人尊重的女神
an entertainer by trade but a great sorceress by design.
她在新婚夜入住这套房♥……
It was here in this very room on her wedding night…
她的死对头妒忌她,对她下了咒语
that a jealous rival placed this curse on Diana.
她的丈夫被变成了一条粉红色的鱼……
Her husband was turned into a pink fish,
而我们伟大的女神……
while our dear goddess…
变成了她的蜜月床上的一块石头
a stone in her honeymoon bed.
这是黛安娜
This was Diana.
– 金发的那个
– 啊,好的
– [ Eva ] She’s the blonde.
– Ah. Right.

[ Ted ] Hmm.
那么
Well. [ Chuckles ]

Ooh. [ Chuckles ]

Say. [ Chuckling ]

Oh.
那个
Well.
我很不想告诉你这个,但……呃……
Hate to tell you this, but, uh,
我有点怀疑她不是处♥女♥
I kinda doubt she was a virgin.
她有很多情人,但她把处身之身留给婚姻
[ Eva ] She had lovers, but she saved that for marriage.
如果十分钟内她不能得手的话,我就亲自来
If she doesn’t get his goop in ten minutes, I’m gonna go in there and get it myself.
那可是你的第一个
[ Chuckles ] That’d be a first for you.
[ Gasps ]
你意思是你本该带来……
You mean, you were supposed to bring, uh…
而你……
And you… [ Gulps ]
Eewhh.
现在……
And now…
你是我最后的机会了
you’re my last chance.
呜—哇
W-Whoa.
啊呃
Uh-uh.
没门
No way.
不行
Nope.
再说……
Besides,
这有违酒店的规矩
it’s against hotel policy.
我受到过警告的
I was warned.
“不能同顾客发生性关系”
“No sex with the clientele.”

Oh.
我真正最想当的是接生员
See, what I really wanna do is be a midwife.
我已经参与过四次接生
I’ve attended four births already.
我能防止发生阴♥道♥撕裂和一切病症
I can prevent vaginal tears and everything.
是吗?太好了
Really? That’s good.
是的,一个不喜欢太多惊喜的人
Yes. A fella doesn’t like too many surprises down there.
我加入女巫团是想发掘我女人味的一面
I joined the coven to obtain greater understanding of my feminine powers.
哦,真的?
Oh, really?
– 看来很成功
– 你真的这么觉得?
– Seems to be working.
– You really think so?
哦,是的
Oh. Yeah.
天啊
Oh, God.
贝蒂一定会杀了我
Betty’s gonna kill me.
谁是贝蒂?
Who’s Betty?
– 我老板
– 哦,好
– The boss.
– Oh, good.
哦,天啊
Oh, God.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!