…and lose yourself in the forest?
去树林里探险?

扔手榴弹,从树里跳出来
(Male voices)
一屁♥股♥坐在笔记本上,炸了互联网
Omar!
奥马尔
Salaam, Omar.
愿你安好,奥马尔
Salaam alaylkum, bro.
愿你安好,兄弟
You and your boys look like… something rubbish.
你和你的朋友们看上去跟废物一样
You all right, Omar?
你还好吧,奥马尔
Yeah, yeah. I am, as it goes.
就目前来看,很好啊
Listen, can I ask you something? Why not, brother?
听着,我能问你点事吗? 问吧,兄弟
Screw it, doesn’t matter. You’ve already started doing the face.
算了,不用了,你已经开始做那种表情了
Why not come to our study group, Omar?
来参加我们的学习小组吧,奥马尔
What, and get a four-hour dose of that face?
干嘛,让我连着看四个小时这种表情啊
The floaty face of the wise bird, hovering on a million quotes,
一副聪明人的表情,酝酿着上百万条教义
about to do a massive wisdom shit on my head.
时刻准备把你那些 没用的智慧倒进我的脑子里
Forget it.
算了吧
Omar, what are you doing? It’s the middle of the night.
奥马尔,你在做什么?现在是半夜啊
What is that?
这是什么?
It’s a puffin party. A what?
这是海雀聚会 什么?
It’s a puffin party. A puffin party?
是海雀派对 海雀派对?
I’m tallking to Waj s puffin. Omar, what are you talking about?
我在跟瓦伊的海雀说话 奥马尔,你在说什么?
It’s the boys. I’ve left them.
是我的兄弟们,我背弃了他们
Now Hassan’s puffin won’t tallk to me, Waj’s puffin s just told me to piss off,
现在哈桑的海雀不肯跟我讲话 瓦伊的海雀刚让我走开
Barry’s puffin’s turned all red and is hiding under the pirate hat.
巴里的海雀都变红了,躲在海盗帽下
Faisal’s dead.
费萨尔死了
He’s dead. They…
他死了,他们…
He was carrying explosives and he tripped up over a sheep.
他拿着炸♥药♥,被羊绊倒了
They’re total idiots, Sof.
他们都是白♥痴♥,索菲亚
Well, it must have been God’s plan for him to be blown up on a sheep.
肯定是安♥拉♥让他被羊害死的
Come on, Sof. How can that be God’s plan?
别这么说,索菲亚,这怎么会是安♥拉♥的意思?
Well, it can’t be God’s plan to leave the lads with Barry, can it?
安♥拉♥不会把兄弟们交给巴里的,对吗
Come here.
过来
You were much more fun when you were gonna blow yourself up, love.
亲爱的,你想当人♥体♥炸♥弹♥的时候 比现在可有趣多了
I am gonna blow myself up, right?
我是要当人♥体♥炸♥弹♥的,对吗?
Just not in a mosque or in a chemist’s or on top of a duck.
只是不炸清♥真♥寺,或药妆店,或农场
Right, well, if they’re gonna blow themselves up in the wrong place,
对的,如果他们想炸错误的地方
you’ve got to make sure you’all blow up in the right place.
你得保证你会炸对地方
Sof, I can’t even get them to stir their tea without smashing a window.
索菲亚,我都没法让他们安安静静地 搅拌自己的茶
What does your heart say, hmm?
你的心怎么说的,嗯?
God’s in your heart, Dad.
安♥拉♥在你的心里,爸爸
Oi, you, come here.
噢,是你啊,过来
Sorry, I heard talking.
对不起,我听到你们在说话
Can we finish off the story about Simba’s jihad?
能给我把辛巴圣♥战♥的故事讲完吗?
Yeah, we can do that tomorrow. Come on, off to bed.
好,我们可以明天讲,去睡觉
Does he become a martyr, eh, Dad?
他成为殉教者了吗,爸爸?
Don’t you worry, cos even if he gets blown to bits,
不要担心,因为如果他被炸成碎片
he’s gonna die smiling.
他会微笑着死去
He’ll go straight to heaven. Yeah.
他会直接上天堂 对
He’ll be in heaven before his head hits the ceiling.
对,他的头还没碰到天花板,他就在天堂了
A Asia man ‘s head was foud less tha 2 miles fo the city center today.
在距离市中心不到两公里处 发现一个亚洲男人的头颅
Steven Fap discoveed the Asia man ‘s head
斯蒂芬·斐伯发现了这颗亚洲人头颅
when it nealy fell onto his dog out of a tee.
头颅从树上掉下来,差点砸到他的狗
A head fell out of the tree ad ealy hit my dog.
这颗头从树上掉下来 差点砸到我的狗
The man has not been idetified,
死者身份还没查明
but it sees that he may have died while tyig to cause a explosion.
不过看来他可能死于自♥制♥炸♥药♥
Yo, Matt… Is Matt here? He’s in the back.
喂,麦特…麦特在吗? 他在后面
Terry, step outside, bro. Say that again.
特瑞,出去一下,兄弟 你说什么
I need you to go outside. Get a doughnut.
我要你出去一下,去买♥♥个多纳圈
I’ve got one. Get another one.
我有啊 再去买♥♥一个
Matt? Oh, thanks!
麦特? 噢,谢谢
Omar? Yeah, mate.
奥马尔? 对
Can you can help me with this? I got to ask you something first.
你能帮我一下吗? 我得先问你件事
I booked a clown and they gave me this.
我定了小丑服,他们给了我这个
It’s the wrong way up. I can’t run in a wrong-way-up clown!
这衣服是倒立的,我不能穿这个跑步!
They said, ‘You ordered it. ‘
他们说,“是你自己订的”
Why would I order a wrongwayup clown? It’s fine.
我为什么要订个倒立的小丑? 没事的
I can sort you out. I didn’t even know what one was.
我能帮你解决 我都不知道我订的是哪件
I can sort you out with another costume so you can do the marathon.
我帮你再找一件服装,让你跑马拉松
I said, ‘You re gonna cause a pile-up at the marathon with me
我说,“跑马拉松时 我穿着这件难以置信的衣服”
‘flat to my arse in a costume I can’t even bloody believe exists. ‘
“会引起人们围观相撞,撞爆我的屁♥股♥”
I’ve got you a rabbit costume at home. You can run the marathon in that.
我家里有件兔子服可以给你 你可以穿着兔子服跑马拉松
Can I run in a rabbit? Course you can.
我能扮成兔子吗? 当然可以
It’s amazing. It’s a rabbit, right? Panic over. Done?
太棒了,是兔子,对吗,不用慌了,没事了?
Yes, I’m sorry. I’ve got to aslk you something.
对,很抱歉 我得问你件事儿
Have you? Have you seen the news?
你有没有…?你有没有看新闻?
Yeah, the head. What do you know about that?
看到了,头嘛 关于这个你知道些什么?
Well, they’re just saying it’s jihadi.
他们说是圣♥战♥
They’ve got him. Filmed him blowing up a crow.
他们找到他了,拍到他炸飞一只乌鸦
It’s not jihadi, though, is it, Omar, blowing up a crow?
不是圣♥战♥吧,是吗? 奥马尔,怎么会炸乌鸦呢?
Omar?
奥马尔?
No, it’s a cultural thing. We bazooka-ed an ostrich at that wedding I was at.
不,这是文化方面的习惯 我们有次参加婚礼,拿火箭筒打鸵鸟
Yeah? Yeah, I… I’ve got to go, Matt.
是吗? 是,我…我得走了,麦特
(Waj) Shit!
妈的!
God help us.
安♥拉♥帮助我们
(Hassan) That’s the police, man. (Barry) All right. Arm yourselves.
是警♥察♥ 好了,拿好武器
All right?
好了吗?
Oi. (Omar) Get out of my way, Barry.
喂 给我让开,巴里
Oi! Fuck off out the back door! You’re not part of this now.
喂,从后门滚出去!你不属于这里
Lads, this is an emergency. They found Faisal’s head.
这是紧急情况,他们找到费萨尔的头了
The head that you buried 5 feet underneath your shed
你们说把头埋在你房♥子下五英尺深的地方
fell out of a tree onto a dog
却从树上掉下来,砸在狗身上
Good. Dogs contradict Islam.
很好,狗与伊♥斯♥兰♥相抵触
Dibble is onto us, lads.
警♥察♥要找到我们了
Dibble is on to us. I told you, it was a knee.
警♥察♥要找到我们了 我跟你说过,那是膝盖
(Barry) That was a head. It was obviously a head.
是头,明显是头
It had a hinge!
有关节的!
Right. So, I’ve just seen Matt.
好了,我刚见了麦特
Matt is running the London marathon tomorrow.
麦特明天要跑伦敦马拉松
He’s doing it in costume.
他要穿着兔子服跑步
You know they run in costume? Well, so can we.
你知道他们可以穿服装跑步的吧? 那么我们也可以
We can disguise the gear in there and it’s perfect.
我们正好可以把装备藏在服装里
We’ve got live TV, prime targets all along the road.
有现场直播,一路都有重要目标
We’ve got a target, Omar. It’s the mosque.
我们有目标了,奥马尔,清♥真♥寺
(Omar) When you meet God,
你见到安♥拉♥时
do you want to tell him, ‘I struck a blow for the brothers ‘?
你想跟他说,“我为兄弟们引爆♥炸♥弹”
Or ‘I blew a load of them up ‘? Blew a load of em up. He’ll love that.
还是“我炸死了很多兄弟” 炸死了很多兄弟,他会喜欢的
Come on, lads. Waj?
快点吧,伙计们,瓦伊
I’m not on your side any more, brother Omar.
我不跟你一伙了,奥马尔兄弟
You ripped me up, bro. Mashallah.
你嘲弄了我,兄弟 赞美安♥拉♥
Waj, bro…
瓦伊,兄弟…
I’m really sorry.
我真的很对不起
My head was in a mess cos of Faisal.
因为费萨尔,我心里一团糟
I should’ve stayed.
我该留下的
Why didn’t you, then?
那你为什么不留下呢?
Cos I made a mistake.
因为我犯错误了
But you didn’t. You listened to your heart and you did the right thing.
不过你没有,你听从了自己的心 做了正确的事
No, ignore him, Waj. He s being nice.
不,别理他,瓦伊,他在献媚
You cannot win an argument just by being nice.
不能只靠献媚赢得辩论
Not just by being nice, Baz. I’m right as well, aren’t I?
不能只靠献媚,巴里 我同时也是对的,不是吗?
You cannot win an argument just by being right.
你不能只因为对,赢得辩论
No? No. No way.
不能吗? 不能,决不
I think maybe you can, Barry? Who asked you, fuckbrain?
我觉得能的,巴里 谁问你了,蠢蛋?
Barry’s not a good emir, brother Omar.
巴里不是好头领,奥马尔兄弟
He made me do bad stuff in the woods.
让我在森林里做坏事
Like what?
做什么了?
He said, if I was a proper mujahid,
他说,如果我是合格的圣♥战♥战士
I’d wiz in my own mouth.
我就能往自己嘴里撒尿
You made him wee in his own gob?
你让他往自己嘴里撒尿?
What is wrong with you, bro?
你是怎么回事啊,兄弟
It’s submission. It’s the rules of submission.
这是服从,这是服从的规则

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!