Shut up!
闭嘴!
What are we gonna do with all this?
这些东西该怎么办?
She’s seen it now. We’ve got to move it now.
她已经看到了,我们得把东西搬走
We’re gonna put it in Barry’s allotment. We’ll put it…
我们把东西放在巴里的郊外小屋里 我们放在…
Shut up, Barry. Solved. Problem solved.
闭嘴,巴里,解决了,就这么定了
Daddy’s come home and wiped everyone’s arse, hasn’t he?
还是得爸爸回家来,给大家擦屁♥股♥
That’s what jihad’s about. It’s me wiping your arses.
圣♥战♥就是做这个,就是我来给你们擦屁♥股♥
Oh, sorry. One minute. Hello, Gaza?
噢,抱歉,稍等,喂,加沙?
Yeah, Omar would love to come and help but he can’t, he’s really busy
对,奥马尔很乐意过来帮你 可是他来不了,他非常忙
wiping up the fountains of shit spraying out the arses of these…
这些人的屁♥股♥喷出喷泉般的屎 他得去帮忙擦

这些人没用,站着干了我的姨妈

这些穿着睡衣的鸟人
OK, thank you.
好的,谢谢
Who were on the phone?
谁打来的电♥话♥?
Slow down, please.
请慢点
(Omar) Get us there in one piece, Barry. Go easy.
巴里,把我们完整地载过去,慢点
Go easy!
慢点!
(All) Oh! Oh!
噢!噢!
Don’t rattle the stuff, Barry. Slow down, man.
别把东西弄炸了,巴里,开慢点
Use your eyes, boys. We’ve got a predator.
用你们的眼睛看看,有警♥察♥
What, the milk float?
什么,送奶车?
That’s a milk float! The Feds work undercover, you mug!
那是送奶车! 联邦政♥府♥的人会穿便衣的,你白♥痴♥啊
(Barry) No, no.
不,不
No, no!
不,不!
No, don’t do this to me!
不,别这样
Come on!
别这样!
Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck!
他妈的,他妈的,他妈的!
Fuck, fuck, fuck it!
他妈的,他妈的,他妈的!
Did you fix this, then, Barry? Yes, I fixed it!
巴里,你修过了吗? 我修过了
Did you? It’s the parts. They’re Jewish.
是吗? 是零件的问题,它们是犹太人的
What parts in a car are Jewish?
车的什么零件是犹太人的?
(Faisal) Spark plugs? (Barry) Spark plugs.
火花塞? 火花塞
Jews invented spark plugs to control global traffic.
犹太人发明了火花塞来控制全球交通
Right, everybody calm down. We’re gonna grab the gear and walk.
好了,大家都冷静,我们拿上东西走过去
All right, but check the roofs, boys. There could still be an ambush.
好了,不过注意屋顶,可能还有埋伏
Careful, careful with that. Watch out.
小心,注意点
Easy does it. Just act natural. K?
慢慢来,自然一点,好吗?
(Barry) One jolt and this stuff could go, right?
一点震动,这都会爆♥炸♥,是吗?
You got to run smooth, right?
得跑得平稳点,好吗?
You got to run fast, but you got to run smooth, right?
跑快一点,但是稳一点
Like this, right?
就像这样
This is fast but slow, smooth but fast.
快而慢,稳而快
Barry, we’re fine! Lads, we’re fine! There’s no need for any of this.
巴里,我们没事的!伙计们,我们没事! 没必须要这样
We’re fine, are we? We’re fucking surrounded. Look.
我们没事,是吗? 我们被他妈的包围了,看啊
(Omar) Everybody get off the road. Omar!
所有人都过来了 奥马尔!
Anybody talks, I m gonna make them jump up and down till they go bang.
谁在说话,我就让他跳到炸♥药♥爆♥炸♥
Just keep your mouths shut and let me deal with this, all right?
别说话了,让我来处理,好吗?
Hey, man. How s it going?
嘿,最近怎么样?
Nice little one-pack you got going on there, bro.
你身材练的不错嘛,兄弟
You’re a pint of sauce, Omar.
你嘴真甜啊,奥马尔
Have you managed to run a mile yet without stopping for a milkshake?
你是不是连续跑了一英里 也没停下来喝杯奶昔?
Make that 12 miles. All right, lads? All right.
应该说是12英里,好吗? 真的?
What’s with the bags?
包里是什么啊?
Shopping. Marzipan.
去买♥♥东西了 软糖
Toys. Chicken.
玩具 鸡肉
We’re about to go and play football. Yeah?
我们准备去踢足球 是吗?
We should grab all this kit and head down there to the pitch.
我们得拿着这些东西去球场了
(Matt) Yeah. (Omar) All right, bro.
对 好了,兄弟
Right. See you in a bit, man.
好,回见
Hey, lads. Wait, look. You forgot this.
嘿,伙计们,等等,看,你们忘了这个
Hey! Hey! Aahh!
嘿!嘿! 啊!
What’s that?
怎么了?
That bag’s full of really fragile…
包里装满了非常易碎的…
boots.
球鞋
Are they all right? Yeah. That’s just thigh exercises.
他们没事吧? 没事,他们在做腿部练习
What? Quad squats. You know, squat jogs.
什么? 蹲跑,你知道的,用蹲的姿势跑
It’s just… It’s for the marathon. I thought you’d know.
这是…这是马拉松的训练方式 我以为你知道呢
Yeah? Squat jogs? Yeah.
是吗?蹲跑? 对
All right, man. See you in a bit.
好了,回头见
Like that.
像那样
Squat jogs, yeah? Yeah, yeah.
蹲跑,是吗? 对,对
Down? Bit lower.
蹲下? 再低点
Safeage, mate! All right, man.
注意安全! 好的
Talke care, man. Yeah, yeah.
保重! 好的,好的
(Waj) All right, brothers? Oh, Alhamdulillah, bro.
好了,兄弟们! 噢,赞美安♥拉♥,兄弟
Yeah. We skilled it.
对 我们很熟练
Where’s Faisal?
费萨尔呢?
Hey, boys. Boys, come and have a look at this.
嘿,大家过来看
Can you see him?
你看到他了吗?
(Barry) Hey, bro!
嘿,兄弟!
Run!
跑啊!
(Waj) Hey, brother Faisal!
嘿,费萨尔兄弟
Over the wall, Faisal!
翻墙过来,费萨尔!
(Waj) Yeah, run faster, bro! (Barry) Yeah, but not too fast!
对,跑快点,兄弟! 对,但是又别太快!
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
It was a martyr’s death. Gone to paradise, innit, brother Omar?
他殉教了 奥马尔兄弟,他去天堂了,永生了
(Barry) He disrupted the infrastructure. How did he do that?
他中断了基础设施建设 他怎么做到的?
He took out a sheep.
他炸死了一只羊
Magnificently took it right out.
精彩地炸死了那只羊
Did he?
是吗?
Attacked the food supply. Some of it’s in there… with him.
袭击了食物供应 羊有部分在里面…跟他在一起
What? I couldn’t separate it.
什么? 我分不开来
So what is he, lads? Is he a martyr or is he a fuclking jalfrezi?
那么他是什么?是殉教者还是咖喱烩菜?
He’s a martyr. Right, this is bullshit!
他是殉教者 对,这是狗屁!
He is not a martyr. Yes, he is. He’s part of the war.
他不是殉教者 他是的,他是战争的一部分
What war? The war on lkuffar sheep?
什么战争?与非教♥徒♥绵羊的斗争?
He’s the first hero of the final jihad. He’s not a hero, he’s a dickhead.
他是最后圣♥战♥的第一个英雄 他不是英雄,他是白♥痴♥
And so are you, you re all diclkheads.
你们也是,你们都是白♥痴♥
Whoa, brother. That is out of order.
喔,兄弟,这真是胡言乱语
I’ve made a decision, Barry. The mission’s off.
我决定了,巴里,行动取消
It’s finished, I’m done with this.
结束了,我不干了
(Barry) You can’t handle the war, brother. You’re having a wobble.
你接受不了战争,兄弟,你动摇了
I’ve got nothing to have a wobble about. My conscience is clear.
我没什么好动摇的,我想得很清楚
You’re the one who killed Faisal! I didn’t kill him!
是你杀了费萨尔 我没有杀他
Yes, you did, you brought TV Palki in
是你杀的,你把他带进来
after you saw him making an arse out of himself
你看到他在一个公众会议上耍把戏
at a public meeting you shouldn’t even have been at.
这个会议你根本就不该参加!
And he blew our cover.
他泄露了我们的藏身之地
Ever since then, you’ve had everybody so paranoid,
从那时候开始,你让所有人变得多疑
poor little Faisal’s panicked himself to death.
可怜的费萨尔因为慌张把自己弄死了
So really Hassan killed him. No, you killed him.
所以真的是哈桑杀了他 不,你杀了他
No, you killed him. You heard what he said.
不,你杀了他,你听到他说什么的
You killed him more. I thought it was a good thing he died.
你的责任更大 我觉得他死了是件好事
Isn’t he a martyr? It’s a good thing, right?
他不是殉教者吗?这是好事,对吗?
All right, I did kill him, then.
好吧,我是杀了他
I martyred him. He’s up there now, keeping my seat warm.
我让他殉教了,他现在在上面,给我占座
Come on, our kid, let’s go. I think I martyred him a bit, too.
好了,孩子们,我们走吧 我觉得我也为他殉教出了一点力
What?
什么
We got to keep on. You got a plan, Waj?
我们得继续 你有计划吗,瓦伊?
Blow something up. What are we going to blow up, Waj?
炸掉点东西 我们炸什么呢,瓦伊?
Internet.
互联网
We’ll blow up the internet for brother Faisal
我们为了费萨尔兄弟炸掉互联网
We’re mujahid, brother, yeah?
我们是圣♥战♥战士,兄弟,对吗?
Rubber Dinghy Rapids, yeah?
橡皮划艇激流勇进,对吗?
You’re not a mujahid. You’re a fuclking idiot.
你不是圣♥战♥战士,你是他妈的白♥痴♥
Do you think a real mujahid gives a fuck about Rubber Dinghy Rapids
你觉得真正的圣♥战♥战士 会在乎橡皮划艇激流勇进吗?
and gets his deen from The Cat That Wemt To Mecca,
从去麦加的猫这本书中获得信仰
a book he can’t finish cos it’s far too fucking advanced for him?
这本书他都读不完,因为对他来说太高深了
I tell you what, I’ve got a plan for you. Why don’t you go with…
我跟你说,我给你指条路,你为什么不…

跟大熊巴洛和毛绒娃娃一起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!