I am not fighting. You’re so violent, bro!
我没在打架 你太暴♥力♥了,兄弟!
Hey, Omar.
嘿,奥马尔
You’re terrible, you are. I’m out of control.
你真坏啊,你真坏 我欠管教啊
Aren’t you, eh?
是吗,嗯?
That’s twice as much, bro. This one’s gonna leave a mark.
这是两倍的量,兄弟 这个会弄出点动静的
Just drop it.
扔了就行了
Ooh! (Waj laughs)
噢!
(Hassan) Shit, man!
妈的!
Come on, bro. Give me that. Jew.
过来,兄弟,给我那个 犹太人
Gay.
同性恋
Fed.
联邦政♥府♥
Sodomite.
鸡♥奸♥者
Gynaecologist.
妇产医师
Innocent bloke. Doesn’t exist.
无辜的人,不存在
Leonard Cohen. Here, you give me that.
莱昂纳·德科恩,过来,把那个给我
You do some work.
你来做点事
(Hassan) This one’s gonna be like a grenade, man.
这个的威力会像个手榴弹
(Waj) Oh, bro. Here, watch this.
噢,兄弟 看这个
Watch this, bro!
拍这个,兄弟
Come on, lads. Why don’t we just pick up the phone and call the cops?
干嘛呢,你们索性拿起电♥话♥叫警♥察♥来好了
Right? Come on.
好了,别闹了
(Hassan) Sorry, man. Sorry, bro.
抱歉 抱歉,兄弟
(Faisal) We don’t have to use that on ourselves, do we, Barry?
我们不必把这些炸♥药♥用在我们自己身上吧 对吗,巴里?
Course we do, bro. But it’s our choice, right?
我们当然要用的,兄弟 这是我们的选择
Fess? Fess? What?
费萨尔?费萨尔? 什么?
It is your choice. Right? It can only be your choice.
这是你的选择,对吗?只能是你自己的选择
Right, yeah.
对,是的
Fess. Fess. What?
费萨尔,费萨尔 怎么了?
It is your choice, right,
这是你的选择,对吗
but yo’ve chosen to blow yourself up, haven’t you?
你选择炸飞自己,是吗?
Haven’t you?
是吗?
(Faisal) Mashallah, brother Crow.
赞美安♥拉♥,乌鸦兄
Mashallah.
赞美安♥拉♥
You’re doing this, right, to save brother Faisal.
你做这事,是为了拯救你的兄弟费萨尔
And I know it’s come as a bit of a shock to you,
我知道这对你来说有点震惊
but everything will be all right.
不过会没事的
Yeah? OK. You see that over there?
好吗?你看到那个了吗?
That…
那个…
That’s a sex shop. Right?
那是性用品店
A US embassy, or some other such slag utility.
美国大使♥馆♥,或者其它下三烂的地方
Right, now wait there.
好了,现在等着
When I say, you fly to the target.
等我说,你飞到目标上
When I dial this, you go to heaven, brother Crow.
我拨了号♥,你就去天堂了,乌鸦兄
Inshallah.
如真♥主♥的意
Yeah.

What’s that? What’s that, Mrs Thistle?
那是什么,那是什么,西斯尔夫人?
No, I don’t want to resit my media studies.
不,我不想重修媒体研究
Stupid Mrs Thistle, I don’t want to retake it.
愚蠢的西斯尔夫人,我不想再重修了
You know why? Cos I’ve found a new purpose in life.
你知道为什么吗?我找到新人生目标了
And here it is. Eat that shit!
就是这个,吃了那个!
Eat that. Eat that. You fuck…
吃了,吃了,你这个该死的…
Come on, lads. Let’s go. Salaam alaylkum.
来吧,小伙子们,我们走,愿你安好
Alaylkum salaam. You all right? Where are they?
愿你安好 你还好吗?他们在哪里?
They’ve all gone, man. They’re using the fireworlks for cover.
他们走了,他们用烟火当掩护
Yeah, I know that. That was my idea. Why didn’t they wait for me?
我知道,那是我的主意,他们怎么不等我
Barry said that you said, ‘Go ahead. ‘ Did he?
巴里说,你说“去吧” 他这么说的?
I’m just on night shift. Yeah, you are, bro.
我值夜班 对,你值班吧,兄弟
If anybody comes knocking for Barry, tell them you used to know him…
如果有人过来敲门找巴里 告诉他们你认识他

不过他刚被数千条鳄鱼咬死了

他的屁♥股♥被撞得稀巴烂 盆骨都能当帽子戴了
Can I come?
我能来吗?
(Barry) Don’t drop it, you prick!
别掉了,你这个白♥痴♥!
(Waj) Brother Faisal, if you drop this, we re baked beans from here to Derby.
费萨尔兄弟,如果你把这掉了 我们就都成烤豆了
Slowly, slowly. (Faisal) Oh!
慢点儿,慢点儿 噢!
It’s good. All right.
很好 好了
(Waj) Good, good. (Faisal) Let’s get out of here.
很好,很好 我们快离开这里
(Waj) OK. (Barry) Come on. I’m gonna blow it.
好 快点,我要引爆了
Ready? (Faisal) All right.
准备好了吗? 好了
(Waj) Is it gonna be loud?
会很响吗?
(Waj) Did you see that?
你看到了吗?
Fucking good, Barry. Fucking good. That were proper good!
太他妈棒了,巴里,太棒了,好极了
(Omar) Well done, Barry. (Barry) What’s up?
干得好,巴里 你好吗?
Did you miss it, bro? Did you miss it, bro?
你看到了吗,兄弟,你看到了吗,兄弟
I told you before, Barry, didn’t I? What were you lads playing at?
我跟你说过的,巴里,不是吗 你们这些人在玩什么?
Why didn’t you call me, Waj? Eh? I didn’t have no credit.
为什么不打给我,瓦伊?嗯? 我没有信用
This breaks anti-surveillance protocol. We shouldn’t be back here till tomorrow.
这样违反了反监视规定 我们明天才能回这里
The protocol is that you were supposed to stay here and guard the flat, Barry,
规定是你应该待在这里,看着房♥子,巴里
cos there’s a good chance that you are being monitored.
因为很有可能你被监控了
Is that an Islamic argument, brother? I only listen to Islamic arguments.
这是伊♥斯♥兰♥教的观点吗,兄弟 我只听伊♥斯♥兰♥教的观点
That was my microwave, Barry. I had it ten years, that Matsui.
那微波炉是我的,巴里 我买♥♥了十年了,松井牌的
I should’ve been there.
我该到场的
Your microwave has been well sacrificed.
你的微波炉牺牲得有意义
Don’t screw with my jihad. I m telling you for the last time.
别搞砸了我的圣♥战♥,这是我最后一次告诉你
Your jihad? You said ‘my jihad ‘. Our jihad. Don’t screw with it.
你的圣♥战♥?你说“我的圣♥战♥” 我的圣♥战♥,别搞砸了
Our jihad. What did he say, Fess?
我们的圣♥战♥ 他怎么说的,费萨尔
Did he say ‘my jihad ‘? What difference does it make?
他是不是说“我的圣♥战♥”? 这有什么区别?
You said ‘my jihad ‘. So what? This is such a small thing.
你说“我的圣♥战♥” 那又怎么样?不过是件小事
(Waj) Hey!
嘿!
Come and have a look at this.
过来看这个
* Dancing in the moonlight
在月光下跳舞
* Everybody’s feeling warm and bright…
大家感觉温暖而又明媚
Hass!
哈桑!
Claude!
克罗德!
Shit!
完了!
Right, it’s time to go now, Alice.
好,该离开了,爱丽丝
Why? What’s going on?
为什么?怎么了?
Nothing. We just need you to go.
没什么,我们只是需要你离开
Oh.

Oh, I get it. I know what’s going on here.
噢,我明白了,我知道这里怎么回事
I know what you lot are.
我知道你们是谁
You lot…
你们…
are a bunch of Paki-bashers.
是被迫♥害♥的巴基斯坦移♥民♥
What? Mountie boys. Gays.
什么? 断背山,同性恋
(Omar) Yes, we are so gay. (Waj) I’m not.
对,我们是同性恋 我不是
Yes, you are. We all are.
你是的,我们都是
But mainly it’s these two. Isn’t it, Norman?
不过主要是他们俩,对吗,诺曼?
Yes. Yeah, you love it, don’t you?
对 对,你喜欢这个,不是吗?
We’ve got to get down to some gay business now, all of us.
我们得处理一些同性恋的事,我们所有人
You lot aren’t my friends any more.
你们不再是我的朋友了
Safe, is he?
安全的,是吗?
She didn’t see anything, man. I swear to God, she didn’t see the…
她什么都没看到,我向安♥拉♥发誓,她没看到
The bolts and the… I’ll sort this out.
螺栓和…,我会解决这事的
I’ll sort it out, man. Just give me a minute.
我会解决这事的,给我一分钟
I’ll go down and sort this shit out.
我会下去,把这事解决了
You are going to sort it out cos you re going to kill her.
你会解决这事的,因为你要去杀了她
Kill her?
杀了她?
We’re gonna kill her?
我们要杀了她?
Not us, Waj. Hass.
不是我们,瓦伊,是哈桑
You want me to kill her?
你想让我杀了她?
You can fuck her, but you can’t kill her? What’s wrong with you?
你能上她,却不能杀她?你怎么回事?
Give him your pocket knife, Barry.
巴里,把你的小刀给他
There we go. There. Knife and fork. Make a fucking meal of it.
给你,给,刀和叉,他妈的好好吃一顿
I m not joking, bro. Do I look like I’m joking?
我没有开玩笑,我看着像开玩笑吗?
No. Now go on your way.
没有,快去吧
How do I do it?
我该怎么做?
Cut her head off and bring it back in a bucket.
把她头割下来,放在篮子里拿回来
Chop her head off?
把她头割了?
We’re not really gonna kill her, are we? You fucking idiot!
我们不是真的要杀她吧?你这个白♥痴♥!
Why don’t we just call up the pigs and dob ourselves in.
为什么不直接给猪打电♥话♥自首?
That’d be clever. A body on our hands to trail back to us.
这样更明智,杀了人,让警♥察♥找到我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!