Oh, you’ve just wiped them out. You’ve just wiped them out.
噢,你刚把他们擦掉了,你刚把他们擦掉了
Do you thin’k we should still bomb the mosque, Barry?
你还是觉得我们应该炸清♥真♥寺吗,巴里?
Come back. Barry, I got you a Jcloth for the…
回来 巴里,我给你拿了创可贴
Oooh! (Omar) Barry!
噢! 巴里!
For fuck’s sake, Barry!
该死的,巴里!
Oi! Oi!
喂!喂!
Turn that off. There’s common areas out there.
把那个关了,这里是普通居民区
We got to play it, Barry. This is our cover, man. We’re a band.
我们得开着这个音乐,巴里 这是我们的掩护,我们是个乐队
We’re a what? We’re a band.
我们是什么? 我们是个乐队
Bollocks! Turn it off.
胡说八道!关了它
Bro, turn it off.
兄弟,关了吧
What’s with the chicken?
这只鸡是怎么回事?
It’s beard protection from the bleach.
这是保护胡子的,不能接触到漂白剂
Yeah, he’s the drummer, man.
对,他是鼓手
Chicken drummer. Yeah, Barry.
鸡鼓手 对,巴里
You broke the chiclken s beak, didn’t you? Remember?
你打断了鸡的鼻梁,是吗,记得吗?
Yeah, Barry, you brolke his bealk.
对,巴里,你打断了他的鼻梁
Yeah, well, I’m sorry, but beaks get broken in war, don’t they?
对,这个,我很抱歉 不过打仗时,鼻梁断了也是常事,不是吗
Do they? Yeah, they do.
是吗? 对,是的
We’re not about protecting bealks, we’re about blowing them off.
我们关心的不是保护鼻梁,而是打断鼻梁
Yeah?
是吗?
Well, go and unload the van. I’m not doing all the work.
去卸车,不要让我做所有的工作
Waj! Waj!
瓦伊!瓦伊!
Anti-surveillance.
反监视
Not you, mate, you re still here. Get in there.
没说你,你不用出去,进去
What are you doing? Just in case they’re taking pictures.
你们做什么? 避免他们拍照
What? Barry says you come out blurry.
什么? 巴里说这样拍出来就模糊了
Right, stop it!
好了,别摇了!
Stop it!
别摇了!
CCTV’s a video.
监视器拍的是视频
You’re just gonna look like a bunch of Sufis on speed.
你们看上去只会像是加速的苏菲派
Next time Barry tells you to do something, don’t.
下次巴里让你们干什么,你们就别干
You all right, Alice? How’s it going. All right, Wasim? Yeah.
你还好吗,爱丽丝?怎么样? 很好,万斯
Are you good? Yeah.
你好吗? 很好
All right, Jason? All right.
你好吗,杰森? 很好
Who’s this one?
这位是谁?
This is… Claude.
他是克罗德
Claude, this is Alice. She’s got the flat next door.
克罗德,这位是爱丽丝,她住隔壁
Hello, Claude. Hi.
你好,克罗德 嗨
What’s this? Claude s the new member of our band.
你是什么? 克罗德是我们乐队的新成员
Band? He’s the new member.
乐队? 他是新成员
I used to be in a band. Did you?
我以前也在乐队里的 是吗?
Yeah. Until all the birds fell off the roof…
是,直到所有鸟都掉在房♥顶上
I don’t know if you remember.
我不知道你们是否记得
All right, then, Alice, we’ll see you later. Come on, lads.
好了,那么爱丽丝,我们回头见 走吧,小伙子们
Come through.
走吧
Which one are you? Er, Claude.
你是哪位? 嗯,克罗德
Claude? Yeah.
克罗德? 对
Are you French?
你是法国人吗?
Yeah.

See you.
再见
(Barry) Right, Mister Newsman in the newsroom, after three.
好了,新闻发言人先生在新闻室,倒数三下
Three, two, one…
三、二、一
Yes, it was us.
对,是我们干的
We have struck you where you least expected it.
我们袭击了你们最想不到的地方
We have bombed the mosque.
我们炸了清♥真♥寺
Only in the days of the final jihad…
只有在圣♥战♥的最后日子里…
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
(Hassan) Well, you told us to come round.
你让我们过来的
We ve just come through the back. Anti-surveillance, like you said.
我们从后门进来的,反监视,你说的
Right, well, I’m doing my tape.
对,我在录影
(Hassan) But we’re not bombing the mosque.
我们不炸清♥真♥寺啊
What? We’re not bombing the mosque.
什么? 我们不炸清♥真♥寺
Look, I’m just doing this tape in case the plans change to bomb the mosque.
听着,我录影做个准备 以免到时候又改回到炸清♥真♥寺
If they did change, isn’t the whole point of it to blame it on the kuffar
如果真的改了,炸清♥真♥寺的目的 不是为了嫁祸非教♥徒♥吗?
and not take responsibility for it?
我们不能宣布对此负责的
What do you know about it? It was my idea in the first place, not yours!
你知道什么? 这一开始就是我的主意,不是你的
Now, fuck off! I m doing my tape. Go on.
现在,滚出去,我在录影,走吧
(Omar) All right, Barry?
好的,巴里?
What, you’re here as well? Yeah. Why? What’s going on?
什么,你也在啊? 是,怎么了?这里怎么回事?
(Waj) He said he was going to bomb the mosque.
他说他要炸了清♥真♥寺
(Omar) Did you say that, Barry? No.
你是这么说的吗,巴里 不是
(Waj) Yeah, you did. No, I didn’t.
你说了的 我没说
(Omar) What did you say, then? I said I was gonna bomb something else.
那你说了什么? 我说我想炸别的东西
What did you say you were gonna bomb?
你说你想炸什么?
Hm?
嗯?
Fuck off!
滚开!
Fuck off out of my house!
滚出我的家!
Oh, Barry, you moron.
噢,巴里,你这个白♥痴♥
Salaam, Ahmed. Alaylkum salaam.
愿你安好 愿你安好
Omar, it’s your brother. Come in. No, I m OK.
奥马尔,你弟弟来了,进来吧 不,不用了
Just come in and sit down. (Spealks Urdu)
进来坐下吧
Salaam Alaylkum. Alaylkum salaam.
愿你安好 愿你安好
(Spealks Urdu)
她能回避一下吗?
Just come in and sit down.
进来坐下吧
(Spealks Urdu)
我不能跟女人同处一室
I m not in the same room. You can come in.
我不在同一个房♥间里,你可以进来
You are.
你在同一个房♥间里
(Sofia) I m not.
我没有
The wall has been taken out, so you are.
墙被拆了,所以你在同一个房♥间里
Have you come to drop some fatwas, cos we’ve just had the carpet cleaned?
你是过来给我宣读教法的吗? 我们刚清洁了地毯
(Spealks Urdu)
奥马尔,我得跟你谈谈
(Spealks Urdu)
这个房♥子里有暴♥力♥
Not in this house, bro.
没有啊
Freeze or I’ll blow your guts out. All right, go easy.
别动,不然我把你们都打死 好的,别紧张
OK. Right, come on!
好,来吧
You’ve got 30 seconds!
给你30秒时间!
What are you teaching him, Omar? It’s a water pistol. Have you lost it?
你都教他些什么啊,兄弟? 这不过是把水枪,你疯了吗?
Have you got 150 quotes from scholars saying we can’t squirt a water pistol?
有学者说我们不能玩水枪吗?
There is no justification for what you are planning.
你正在计划的事是不对
What am I planning, bro? You tell me.
我在计划什么啊? 你告诉我
Want to know what I am planning? Yeah.
想知道我在计划什么吗? 想
Sure you can handle it, bro? Yeah? You ready?
你确定你能承受吗,兄弟? 是吗?准备好了吗?
It’s not a proper plan yet, yeah?
计划还不够完善
But I m thinking, inshallah,
不过我想,如真♥主♥的意
I m going to go upstairs and run a hot bath, right?
我要上楼,泡个热水澡
Then come back down and make beans on toast. I’m proper hungry.
然后下楼,烤点豆,我饿了
Very funny. What?
很好笑 什么?
(Spealks Urdu)
开玩笑是没底气的表现
Is it, bro? Have you got opinions to back that up?
是吗,兄弟?你有理论根据吗?
I have got 18 opinions, all very good ones.
我有18个理论根据,都很充分
You know what? It’s not Top Trumps. Muslims are getting pasted and you go,
你知道吗?我们不是玩顶级王牌游戏 穆♥斯♥林♥人被欺负了,你却说
‘I ve got 60,000 opinions saying we can’t fight back.
“我有六万个理由,我们不能奋起抗争”
‘We must measure our beard with a ruler and loclk our wives in cupboard! ‘
“我们必须用尺子量胡子 把妻子锁在壁橱里”
That’s not a joke, is it, bro?
这不是个玩笑,是吗,兄弟?
It is not a cupboard, it is a small room.
不是壁橱,是个小房♥间
Oh, come on. It was a flipping toilet till you took the china out.
噢,得了吧,是个厕所而已 只不过把瓷器拿掉了而已
I don’t argue with women.
我不跟女人争辩
No, you don’t. You lock’em in a cupboard.
你不跟女人争,你把他们锁壁橱里
Omar, your wife is out of control.
奥马尔,管教一下你老婆
I don’t know how to control her. Help me out.
我不知道该怎么管教她,你帮帮我
Am I… Am I out of control? Ooh.
我…我欠管教?噢
(She laughs) Do it again. He won’t fight back.
再来一次,他不会还手的
(Sofia) What am I like? I’m out of control. Obey me, wife. Obey me.
我怎么样?我欠管教了 服从我,老婆,服从我
Go and do it.
去做吧
Fight back, brother! (Sofia shrielks)
还手啊,兄弟
What’s all the violence, brother?
怎么这么暴♥力♥啊,兄弟
(Sofia) Are you fighting back? This is not fighting.
你在打架吗? 这不是打架
By the law of Sharia, I am not fighting. (Omar) You’re a proper Mujahid!
根据伊♥斯♥兰♥教教法,我这不是打架 你是个合格的圣♥战♥战士
By the law…
根据法律…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!