Listen, behn choad, next time I see you, you’d better have a fucking van,
听着,下回见到你,你最好已经搞到货车了
or I’m gonna floss your balls with razor wire.
不然我用铁丝穿了你的蛋蛋
You played that wrong, mate.
你刚才说错话了
You’re on one, Omar. Drive!
你有任务了,奥马尔 开车!
Did you fix this, Barry? Yeah, I fixed it.
巴里,你修过车了吗? 我修了
Did you do it yourself or something? Yes, I did it myself.
是你自己修的? 是,我自己修的
(Barry) So is he in or what, Omar?
那他能加入我们吗,奥马尔?
What choice have I got, Barry? He s either in or I’ve got to kill him.
我有得选吗,巴里? 他不加入的话,我就得杀了他
(Barry) Good. I knew you’d like him.
很好,我就知道你会喜欢他
Simba and Pumbaa were out on their own.
辛巴和彭彭出去独♥立♥生活了
And Scar was loolking for them and if he found them, he’d kill them, but…
刀疤到处找他们 如果找到了,他就会杀了他们,不过…
Dad? Yeah?
爸爸? 怎么了?
Did you blow up any kuffars?
你炸死非教♥徒♥没?
What?
什么?
At the wedding?
在婚礼上?
Do you want to hear what happened to Simba or not?
你想不想听辛巴的故事了?
Yeah! Right, so…
想听! 好,然后…
Simba and Pumbaa were out on their own,
辛巴和彭彭独♥立♥生活
when all of a sudden they saw this…
忽然他们看到…
this big evil bird, this big bird that Scar had sent out to look for them
一只很坏的大鸟 这只大鸟是刀疤派来寻找他们的
This big, evil vulture, coming right at them.
这只又大、又坏的秃鹫直冲他们而来
‘There it is, ‘ said Simba. He spotted it,
“在那里,”辛巴说道,他发现了
this big evil vulture, coming straight for them,
这只又大又坏的秃鹫直冲他们而来
coming right at them.
直直冲过来
Then what, Dad?
然后呢,爸爸
Well, Simba had to bring it down, otherwise it’d kill them.
辛巴必须把它打下来,不然它会杀了他们
So, what he did was, he grabbed a stone
所以,他就捡了块石头
and he chucked it at the bird, only he chucked it’so hard,
向大鸟扔去,不过他扔得太猛了
it was such a strong powerful throw, that his arm went all the way round.
力量太大了,他抡圆了胳膊扔出去
Behind. He threw it so hard, it went a mile behind him.
扔到了后面,他扔得太大力 掉到了身后一英里处
And it hit Mufasa.
击中了木法沙
Wise, strong Mufasa, Simba’s dad.
聪明、强壮的木法沙,辛巴的爸爸
It hit him accidentally on the head and killed him.
石头意外砸到他的脑袋,他死了
But didn’t Scar kill Mufasa?
不是刀疤杀死了木法沙吗?
Yeah, in the film. This is real life, I m tallking about.
对,电影里是的,我说的是真实情况
So Simba had a choice.
辛巴就得做选择了
He could either tell his friends what had happened and create confusion,
他要么告诉朋友们事情真♥相♥,引起混乱
or keep it a secret and lead all his friends in a big fight against Scar.
要么保守秘密,带领所有朋友抗争刀疤
What do you think he did?
你觉得他怎么做的?
He had to tell the truth.
他必须把真♥相♥说出来
But he’s got to fight Scar, hasn’t he?
不过他得与刀疤抗争,不是吗?
Telling the truth means giving up.
说出真♥相♥,就意味着放弃了
Would Simba give up?
辛巴会放弃吗?
Simba would never give up. Exactly.
辛巴不会放弃的 完全正确
Exactly. So…
完全正确,所以…
Simba kept it all a secret.
辛巴没有说出真♥相♥
And he led Pumbaa and Timon and all his friends,
他带领彭彭、丁满和所有朋友
he led them all in a fight against Scar.
带领他们与刀疤做斗争
And he vanquished Scar,
他打败了刀疤
and Simba became the new Lion King.
辛巴成为新的狮子王
Yes. Yeah.
太好了 嗯
Bedtime for you,
该睡了
soldier.
战士
(Omar) All right, lads, this is it.
好了,时机已到
This is it, boys.
时机已到
I ve spoken to the emir. I have, and…
我跟头领谈过了,我…
How did you do that?
你怎么跟他谈的?
Email drop box and the children’s instant messaging site, Party Puffin.
通过邮件和儿童即时聊天网站海雀派对
I’ve been on that.
我上过那网站
Good, Waj. Proper good.
很好,瓦伊 好得很
(Barry) Do we have to be puffins as well?
我们也得成为海雀吗?
Yeah, I’ll give you all usernames and passwords after this meeting.
对,会后我会把用户名密♥码♥给你们
I’m not sure I want to be a puffin.
我不想成为海雀
You don’t have to be if you don’t want to, Barry.
如果你不想的话,就不用了,巴里
Bagsy a blue one, yeah? Good, Waj.
我要蓝色的,好吗? 很好,瓦伊
Now, I’ve spoken to him.
现在,我已经跟他谈过了
My puffin has communicated with his puffin.
我的海雀跟他的海雀沟通过了
And he’s told us to make some bombs.
他让我们做一些炸♥弹♥
So we’re going to take Faisal’s gear to the secret flat.
我们要把费萨尔的材料搬到秘密公♥寓♥去
We can hide it under the costumes in Hassan’s van.
我们可以把东西放在哈森的货车里 藏在服装下面
We’ll put the bleach on the boil.
把漂白剂煮开
We have instructions to bring havoc to this bullshit, consumerist,
我们收到指令 破坏这个狗屁、消费主义社会
godless, Paki-bashing,
这个社会没有信仰,迫♥害♥巴基斯坦移♥民♥
Gordon Ramsay ‘Taste the Difference ‘ speciality cheddar,
戈登·拉姆齐甚至 推出“品尝不同风味”特制切达干酪
torture-endorsing, massacre-sponsoring,
赞同虐待、支助屠♥杀♥
‘Look-at-me-dancing-pissed with-my-nob-out ‘, Sky1 Uncovered,
这是个“看我跳舞跳到衣不蔽体”
‘Who-gives-a-fuclk about-dead-Afghanis? ‘ Disneyland.
“谁在乎死几个阿富汗人”的乐园
Mashallah! Mashallah, brother Omar.
赞美安♥拉♥! 赞美安♥拉♥,奥马尔兄弟
Mashallah. (Waj) Fuclk mini Babybels.
赞美安♥拉♥ 去他妈的迷你奶酪
Puffin says, ‘Find a target. ‘
海雀说,“去找一个目标”
Well, we got a target, bro. We’re all agreed.
我们找到目标了,兄弟,我们都同意的
(Omar) What is it?
是什么?
It’s the mosque. What?
清♥真♥寺 什么?
Bomb the mosque,
炸了清♥真♥寺
radicalise the moderates, bring it all on.
激怒中间派,让怒火全部爆发出来
OK, right. No, I like that. I do like that, that’s brilliant.
好,对,不,我喜欢这个想法 我真的喜欢,很聪明
Let’s take out a bunch of Muslims because they’re the real enemy.
我们来杀一些穆♥斯♥林♥人 因为他们是真正的敌人
Once we’ve done that, why don’t we truck-bomb a kebab shop
既然我们这么做了,为什么不炸烤肉店
and fly a jumbo jet into Waj s mum’s head?
用大型客机冲向瓦伊的妈妈
Why don’t we get a pig and staple-gun it to our foreheads?
为什么不弄头猪来,钉在我们的前额上?
But if we bomb the mosque, it will malke all the Muslims rise up.
可是如果我们炸了清♥真♥寺 会让所有的穆♥斯♥林♥人起义
My cousin, Faz, died,
我的堂兄,发斯,他死了
defending a mosque in Bosnia.
因为他保护波斯尼亚的一座清♥真♥寺
Did he flipping rise up, bro?
他起义了吗,兄弟
Let’s bomb Boots.
我们去炸博姿药妆店吧
They sell condoms that malke you want to bang white girls.
他们卖♥♥安全套,让你想去上白人女孩
I second that. Boots. (Faisal) Right.
我支持这个,博姿 对
They nabbed me nicking Lynx display. (Omar) Think bigger than a chemist’s.
他们捉到我偷展示牌 想点比药妆店大的目标
I m not blowing my guts out over a bunch of tampons and cotton buds.
我不想在卫生棉和棉花球上炸死自己
What we re going to do has got to last in history,
我们要做的事一定要有历史影响
echo through the ages.
经久不衰
Like bomb a mosque. Barry, we’re not bombing a mosque.
比如说炸掉清♥真♥寺 巴里,我们不炸清♥真♥寺
You don’t get it, do you, Omar?
你不明白,是吧,奥马尔?
We radicalise the moderates!
我们激怒中间派!
The ummah rises up, it all kiclks off!
穆♥斯♥林♥人起来抗争,拉开斗争的序幕
I do get it. I II tell you what it’s like. It’s like you re in a fight with someone,
我懂的,我来告诉你这像什么 就像是你跟别人打架
and they re punching you in the face, right?
他们打了你的脸
And so what you go and do is, you punch yourself in the face.
你打算做的是,你打自己的脸
So what if he’s not?
如果他打得不够狠…?
I m having a fight with this fictionary man,
我跟这个虚构的人打架
and he’s not punching me hard enough to make me go mental and win.
他打我打得不够狠,不够让我发疯打赢
Let’s do an experiment, Barry. We’ll have a fight right now.
我们来做个实验吧,巴里,我们现在打一架
When you start losing and you’re not doing very well,
你开始发火,可是你又不占优势的时候
you punch yourself in the face, go mental and start winning.
你就打自己的脸,发疯然后赢我
Show them all how it works. I’m not gonna punch myself.
给他们看看这是怎么回事 我不会打我自己的
Why not? You re the Muslims. You’re getting attacked.
为什么不?你是穆♥斯♥林♥人,你被袭击了
Go fucking mental, Barry. Show’em how it works.
快发疯啊,巴里,给他们看看
Come on. (Barry) I’m not a mosque!
来吧 我不是清♥真♥寺
This is not how it works!
不是这样的
Punch yourself, Baz.
打你自己,巴里
(Omar) Bomb the mosque, Barry! Bomb it!
炸清♥真♥寺,巴里!炸吧!
Bomb the mosque!
炸清♥真♥寺!
Bomb the mosque, Barry!
炸清♥真♥寺,巴里!
He’s bombed the mosque! He’s just bombed the mosque!
他炸了清♥真♥寺!他刚炸了清♥真♥寺!
Barry, where are the moderates? The moderates should be coming now.
巴里,中间派呢?中间派现在该来了吧
Right, if I was a mosque, which I am not,
对,如果我是座清♥真♥寺,不过我不是
then there would be all moderates behind my nose,
我鼻子里出来的都会是中间派
bursting to come out and rise up.
冲将出来,奋起抗争
Would there? Ooh, they are, bro, eh?
是吗?噢,是吗,兄弟
Barry, the Sufi Muslim Council’s coming out your nose.
巴里,苏菲派穆♥斯♥林♥协会 从你鼻子里出来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!