Let’s hear the voice.
让我们听听这声音什么样子的
(Normal voice) Can I have… 12 bottles of bleach, please?
请给我12瓶漂白剂
And then I’ve got one like this as well.
我还有个声音是这样的
(Same voice) Can I have 12 bottles of bleach, please?
请给我12瓶漂白剂
What’s that?
这是什么?
It’s a woman s voice because I got loads of liquid peroxide.
是女人的声音,因为我买♥♥很多液体过氧化氢
Probably thought that she’d go and…
觉得她会拿去…
(Barry) And what?
拿去干嘛?
…dye her hair or something. – And her beard?
染头发之类的 还染胡子吗?
You got a beard. I covered it.
你有胡子啊 我给遮住了
You covered your beard. How?
你遮住了胡子,怎么遮的?
Right, so you went into a shop, with your hands on your face like that
对,你去商店,拿手这样捂着脸
and asked for 12 bottles of bleach?
然后去要12瓶漂白剂?
So, why has she got her hands on her face, Fess?
那么费萨尔,她为什么会用手捂着脸?
Cos she’s got a beard.
因为她有胡子
‘m sorry, brother Omar.
对不起,奥马尔兄弟
Maybe it were God’s will.
可能这是安♥拉♥的旨意
Maybe it were God’s will I would do my video so…
可能这是安♥拉♥的旨意,让我拍视频,所以
So maybe it’s not my fault. No, it is your fault.
所以可能不是我的错 不,就是你的错
It were God’s will that you were acting like a complete prat, apparently.
你的行为就像个彻底的蠢货 很明显,这是安♥拉♥的旨意
It was defo your fault.
这绝对是你的错
So, if that were God’s will, then am I God’s fault?
那么,如果那是安♥拉♥的旨意的话 是不是说我是安♥拉♥的错?
Maybe I’m God s mistalke.
可能我是安♥拉♥的错误
Does that mean I m going to hell, brother? Sh, sh, sh.
这是不是意味着我要下地狱了? 嘘,嘘,嘘
Do mistakes go to hell? Shh, Waj.
犯错误会下地狱吗? 嘘,瓦伊
What?
怎么了?
That’s a drone. Hide!
有飞机 隐蔽!
It’s flying low. It’s going to attack. Let’s go!
飞得很低,要开火了 我们走,我们走
Where are we gonna go, Waj? We ve got to take it out.
我们去哪里,瓦伊?我们得把它打下来
Take it out with what? We ain’t got no bullets.
用什么打?我们没有子弹
This is my mistake, bro. No, no, no. Waj, listen.
这是我的错,兄弟 不,不,不,瓦伊,听着
Think about it. This is God’s plan. He’s put us here to defend the camp.
想想看,这是安♥拉♥的计划 他让我们来这里保护训练营
This is our jihad.
这是我们的圣♥战♥
Think about it. This is my mistalke, brother.
想想看吧 这是我的错,兄弟
That’s the devil that’s in your brain giving it the wasa-wasa.
是你脑子里的魔鬼让你这么想
Don’t listen to him. God’s in your heart, bro.
不要听他的,安♥拉♥在你心里,兄弟
Right? What does your heart say? Trust me. Come on.
对吗?你的心说什么了?相信我,告诉我
It says maybe we should…
它说我们应该…
Huh?
什么?
Maybe we should flipping pop it, brother, get back on jihad.
我们应该反抗,兄弟,展开圣♥战♥
Good, Waj.
很好,瓦伊
(Omar) Right, OK.
对,好了
What are we going to use?
我们用什么?
Fucking yes, bro. Shh, shh. Right, come on.
太好了,兄弟 嘘,嘘,对,过来
Proper Mujahid, yeah? Yeah.
合格的圣♥战♥战士,对吗? 对
Rubber Dinghy Rapids, brother? Mind out the way now.
橡皮划艇激流勇进,兄弟 赶紧让开
All right, OK. Come on.
好的 快点
Flipping pop it, brother. OK.
射击吧,兄弟 好的
Brother Omar!
奥马尔兄弟!
The Arabs!
阿♥拉♥伯人!
The emir!
头领!
Flipping shit.
完蛋了
Is this God’s will, bro?
这是安♥拉♥的旨意吗,兄弟
(Shouting) Tell me it is, bro. Tell me it’s God’s will.
告诉我,兄弟,告诉我这是安♥拉♥的旨意
(Explosion) Fucking hell, bro.
完蛋了,兄弟
We’ve got to go, Waj. We’ve got to get out of here.
我们得走了,瓦伊,我们得离开这里
I can’t hear nothing!
我什么都听不到了
(Waj) I can’t hear nothing!
我什么都听不到了
Morning, officer.
早上好,长官
You’ve been rumbled.
你很饿啊
My plan is, right, to put a bomb on a crow
我的计划是把炸♥弹♥绑在乌鸦身上
and fly it into one of them towers full of Jews and slags.
让它飞进犹太人和妓♥女♥的楼房♥里
I keep crows in here. Have a look.
我在这里养了乌鸦,过来看看
We’re way beyond crows now, Faisal.
乌鸦现在已经不够杀伤力了,费萨尔
We are really going to blow the lid off.
我们要去炸点动静出来
Yeah, I’m all about blowing the lid off, man.
没错,我就是要去炸点动静出来
Blow my lid off. Bomb the mosque!
用我自己炸 炸了清♥真♥寺!
What?
什么?
The Masjid? Yeah, the masjid, the mosque.
伊♥斯♥兰♥寺院? 对,伊♥斯♥兰♥寺院,清♥真♥寺
But we go in dressed like kuffars.
不过我们得打扮成非信徒
They think it’s the unbelievers attaclking so all the Muslims rise up and fight back.
让他们觉得是不信仰伊♥斯♥兰♥的人干的 这样伊♥斯♥兰♥会奋起抗争
Stoke things up proper big time, fast-track the final days – total war!
在适当的时候煽风点火 加速结束这个时代,迎接全面战争
That is sick£¬ man. What does Omar say?
这很变♥态♥,兄弟 奥马尔怎么说?
(Hassan) Who is this Omar?
这个奥马尔是谁啊?
Don’t sweat that. He’s one of my boys.
别担心,他是我们的人
I’ve sent him off to training camp to bring him up to scratch.
我送他去训练营接受训练
But my dad goes to the masjid. What if he’s in masjid?
可是我爸爸去清♥真♥寺的 如果他在清♥真♥寺里呢?
Has your dad ever bought a Jaffa orange?
你♥爸♥爸买♥♥过雅法橙吗?
Once or twice.
买♥♥过一两次
Right, he s buying nukes for Israel, bro. He’s a Jew.
好,他在为以色列买♥♥核武器,兄弟 他是犹太人
(Waj) Barry! (Omar) Where?
巴里! 在哪里?
Where is he? What are we going to say, again?
他在那里? 再告诉我一次,我们该怎么说
Waj, we re going to say we re being sent for special training in Somalia.
瓦伊,我们被送去索马里参加特训
Somalia? Yeah, OK.
索马里? 对
You all right, Barry? Yeah. What happened?
你好吗,巴里? 很好,发生什么事了?
Nothing happened. We re being sent to…
什么都没发生,我们被送去…
Bollocks! You fucked up, you fucking losers!
胡说!你们搞砸了,你们这两个废物!
I told you you should have taken me.
我告诉过你,该带我去
We re going to Somibia, Barry. Somalia.
我们去所米比,巴里 索马里
Special training. (Moclks Waj) ‘Special training. ‘
特训 特训
Bollocks! Something happened. Nothing happened, Barry.
胡说八道!肯定有事发生 什么都没发生,巴里
Look at the state of you. No luggage, back early.
看看你们,没带行李,还提前回来
Yeah, something happened.
对,肯定发生什么了
Yeah, something did happen. Yeah, you fucked up.
对,是有事发生 对,你们搞砸了
No, we got an emir and he told us that we re on.
没有,我们见到头领 他说,我们可以执行任务了
What?
什么?
We’ve got an emir and he says that we re on.
我们见到头领,他说,我们可以执行任务了
Are you on as well, bro? Yeah, for real.
你也准备好了吗,兄弟 当然
Good. Alhamdulillah.
很好 愿你安好
What about the Arabs, bro? What about the Arabs?
那些阿♥拉♥伯人怎么办,兄弟? 那些阿♥拉♥伯人怎么办
They weren’t Arabs, they were bad tribesmen.
他们不是阿♥拉♥伯人,他们是部落坏人
What? Bad tribesmen.
什么? 部落坏人
So it were good, what we did? Yeah.
就是说我们干的是好事? 对
What the fuck is Special Branch doing here?
政♥治♥保安处的人在这里做什么?
Oh, no, no, no. That’s Hassan. He’s in.
噢,不是,不是,他是哈桑 他跟我们一起的
Since when, Barry? He’s one of us.
从什么时候开始的,巴里? 他跟我们一起的
Is he fuck? (Hassan) How was it? Was it amazing?
他靠谱吗? 训练营怎么样?很棒吧?
What, my dad’s funeral? How could that be amazing?
什么,我爸爸的葬礼?怎么可能很棒?
You’re joking!
你在开玩笑!
He was pecked to death by chiclkens. Why could I joke about that?
他是被鸡啄死的,我怎么能开这种玩笑?
Ignore him, bro. This is Omar, this is Waj and this is Hassan Malilk.
别理他,兄弟,这是奥马尔 这是瓦伊,这是哈桑·马里克
Yeah, man, I’m the Mal.
对,人称“马里”
Frog him.
把他绑起来
No, don’t sweat it, bro. He’s been tested.
不用,别担心,兄弟,我测试过他了
Really? Yeah, he tested me, man.
真的吗? 对,他测试过我了
How did he do that, then?
他怎么测试你的?
He made me do that bean thing, man. What bean thing?
他让我做那豆的事 什么豆的事?
You know, when you put a bean up the end of your knob, man.
就是把豆放在小鸡鸡上
We’re on the parking. Let’s go.
我们在停车场,走吧
Barry? We’re on the parking.
巴里? 我们在停车场
What’s he saying about a bean, Barry? You mean, I didn’t have to?
他说的豆的事,是怎么回事? 你是说,我不用那么做吗?
Bro, he’s landed you right in it.
兄弟,他骗你的
I ve got no need for a beanfucker or a TV Palki or a coconut spook.
我不需要跟豆嘿♥咻♥的人 不需要戏剧化、不需要内白外棕的英国人
Now, frog him!
马上把他捆起来
Omar, he s loaded. His dad s loaded.
奥马尔,他很有钱,他爸有钱
What, from MI5 payroll? No, he’s got a clothes factory.
是吗,从军情五处领工资的吗? 不是,他有个服装厂
Great. Merry Christmas. Frog him. I can get you a van.
太好了,圣诞快乐,把他绑起来 我能给你们搞辆货车
I can nick a van. So you’d steal from your own dad?
我能偷辆车 偷你♥爸♥爸的?
Well, yeah, yeah.
对,对
Right, well, you’re still wallking.
好吧,你还是得走路回去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!