you behn choad palki prong!
你是先天痴呆吗?
(Spealks Arabic)
我们冲这边祷告,麦加在这边
(Omar) Turn around. I II explain to you later.
转过去吧,我之后再跟你解释
(Spealks Arabic)
美国侦察机!无人飞机!快跑!
(Omar) Fuck! Waj, come on. Come on!
妈的,瓦伊,快点,快点
(Spealks Arabic)
魔鬼之眼!快隐蔽!
(Omar) Go, go, go. Come on.
走,走,走,快点
Come on, Waj. OK, OK.
快点,瓦伊 好的,好的
Hey, brother Emir, I’ll talke it out.
嘿,头领兄弟,我把这个拿出来
Too high, too high.
太高了,太高了
Yeah, that’s what I was thinlking actually. What is that, 2,000 feet?
对,我就是这么想的 有多高,2000英尺?
What? Nothing.
什么? 没什么
I ve never stood up in public and professed any in-depth knowledge of Islam,
我从来没有面对公众, 深入教授任何关于伊♥斯♥兰♥教的知识
but what I do know is that most British Muslims don’t want to be out abroad,
不过,据我所知 大部分英国穆♥斯♥林♥不想离开英国
gg B g p.
为英国的对外政策而战
What they want to do is get on peacefully with their daily lives.
他们想做的是平静地过生活
And we support that. (Barry) Yeah, yeah.
我们对此很支持 对,对
A good Muslim always keeps his mouth shut.
好的穆♥斯♥林♥信徒不会多言多语
Yeah? Yeah? Are you all surprised kids are going off to training camps?
是吗?是吗?很多年轻人去参加训练营 你会觉得吃惊吗?
That is not what I am saying. Why are kids going to training camps?
我说的不是这个 为什么年轻人要去参加训练营?
First off, I object to the term ‘training camps ‘.
首先,我反对使用“训练营”这个词
You just used it. No, I did not.
你自己刚说过 没有,我没说
It’s a western fantasy.
这是西方人的想象
You people think of Muslims running around the mountains
你们认为穆♥斯♥林♥在山上乱跑
with guns and bombs.
拿着枪和炸♥弹♥
That’d suit you down to the ground, wouldn’t it?
这能满足你们的想象,对吗?
But they do exist, don’t they? I m not saying they don’t exist.
不过他们的确存在,不是吗? 我没说他们不存在
What I m saying, if you’ll listen,
如果你能用心听的话,我说的是
is that if they didn’t exist, you people would have to invent them.
如果他们不存在 你们都会把他们创造出来
(Storge) That’s absolute rubbish. Yeah, man.
这真是胡言乱语 没错
This whole debate is twisted, man. We’ll talke questions later, please.
这个辩论真是歪曲事实 还没有到提问时间
You think we re all bombers, don’t you?
你认为我们都是人♥体♥炸♥弹♥,是吗?
That is absolutely… No, no, no.
那真是… 不,不,不
When you look at someone lilke me, you think ‘bomber ‘, right?
当你看着我这样的人时 你心里就想着“人♥体♥炸♥弹♥”,对吗?
Yeah, you do. That is not the case.
是的,你们就是这么想的 不是这样的
Why shouldn’t I be a bomber if you treat me lilke one?
如果你们都这么想的话 那我还有什么理由不成为人♥体♥炸♥弹♥呢?
Mashallah, brother. Yeah, Mashallah.
赞美安♥拉♥,兄弟 赞美安♥拉♥
Yeah.

(Raps) I’m the Mujahideen and I’m making a scene
我是圣♥战♥战士 我在这里引起大家关注
Now you’s gonna feel what the boo-boo means
现在你想知道爆♥炸♥的意义
It’s like Tupac said, “When I die, I’m not dead”
正如图派克所说 “我死了以后,我还活着”
We are the martyrs, you’e just smashed tomatoes
我们是殉教者 你们只是稀巴烂的西红柿
Allahu Alkbar! (Audience screams)
真♥主♥至大!
Mashallah, brother.
赞美安♥拉♥,兄弟
Oh, what, man? Come on.
噢,怎么了?别这样
What? Just cos I m Muslim, you thought it was eal?
什么?就因为我是穆♥斯♥林♥ 你就觉得炸♥弹♥是真的?
(Shouts from audience) (Barry) Oh, here they come!
噢,他们来了
Here come your stooges, Mr Storge.
你的走狗来了,斯多爵先生
Police state! Police state!
极权国家!极权国家!
Police state! Police state! (Applause)
极权国家!极权国家!
Remember my name, brothers and sisters. I m going to Cuba!
记住我的名字,兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥,我要去古巴了!
He’s being rendered! He’s being rendered!
他被带走了,他被带走了!
(Barry) Hey, bro, bro. Down here.
嘿,兄弟,兄弟,在下面
Need a lift?
需要送你一程吗?
Yeah, man. Wait. Yeah.
好,等等,好
Oh, man!
噢,伙计!
Yo!
哟!
You re a lege. You re a lege, bro!
你是个传奇,你是个传奇,兄弟!
Not so bad yourself, brother. What’s your name?
你自己也不错啊,兄弟,你叫什么?
Hassan Malilk. ‘The Mal ‘.
哈桑·马里克,人称“马里”
The Mal? Yeah.
马里? 对
Nice little stunt back there.
刚才的把戏不错嘛
And you know what?
你知道吗?
You’re a total piece of shit, mate.
你就是一坨屎,朋友
You’re worse than the specially trained rapists they use in Guant¨¢namo.
你比不上关塔那摩特别训练过的强♥奸♥犯
You what? Yeah, you re not ignorant lilke them!
你什么? 对,你不像他们那样无知!
You know you should be doing something.
你知道自己该做些什么
I am doing something. What, that?
我是在做啊 什么,就那个吗?
I’m the Mujahideen and… thingy, thingy, rap, rap
我是圣♥战♥战士 说唱,说唱
Eh?
对吗?
It was jihad of the mind, the gesture that messed yer.
这是精神圣♥战♥,是一种姿态,你不懂
Was the prophet, Sal Allaahu Alayhi wa Sallam, about gestures?
先知穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥摆姿态了吗?
Hm? Did he smash the pagan statues
呣?他打碎了异教♥徒♥雕像
or did he just stand there, making a gesture?
还是仅仅站在那里摆姿态?
Is this a gesture?
这是种姿态吗?
That was for real, brother. Yeah…
这是来真的,兄弟 对
Is you as for real as that?
你是来真的吗?
Yeah. How often do you go to mosque?
对 你多久去次清♥真♥寺
When I can. Most weeks. Friday prayers.
我有时间就去,周周都去,周五去做祷告
Once a year is too often. The mosques have lost it, brother.
一年去一次都多了 清♥真♥寺已经失去意义了,兄弟
They re full of losers and spies.
去那里的都是废物和间谍
These are real bad times, bro.
现在的时代非常不好,兄弟
Islam is cracking up.
伊♥斯♥兰♥在崩溃
We got women talking back.
女人都会回嘴了
We got people playing stringed instruments.
人们弹奏弦乐
It’s the end of days.
这是时代的结束
Do you want to be for real?
你想来真的吗?
Well, yeah, of course.
对,当然了
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
100 percent.
百分百确定
Yeah, come here.
好,过来
Fuck you, Omar!
去你的,奥马尔!
Big enough for you now, Barry?
知道我们多厉害了吧,巴里?
Am I blowing a dog in a ditch or am I Paki Rambo?
我不落魄,我是巴基斯坦的第一滴血
(Spealks Arabic)
给我停下!你这个蠢蛋!
I m getting my pictures, Mujahid-style.
我在拍圣♥战♥战士视频
(Spealks Arabic)
你以为自己是谁?
James Fuck Bond? No, no.
他妈的詹姆士·邦德吗? 不是,不是
What the fuck are you doing, Waj?
你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么,瓦伊
(Spealks Arabic)
信♥号♥♥,信♥号♥♥会泄露我们的位置
(Spealks Arabic)
你这个愚蠢的狗屁混♥蛋♥
(Spealks Arabic)
明天我们翻山去见头领,你们留在这里
Stay here and clean the guns.
留在这里擦枪
No, no, listen. We need an Al Qaeda emir.
不,不,听着,我们想见基地头领
(Spealks Arabic)
别再让我看到你这张愚蠢的英国脸!
It was my fault, bro, OK? Let Omar go.
是我的错,兄弟,好吗?让奥马尔去吧
(Spealks Arabic)
过完明天,你们俩回家去…
You fucking Mr Beans.
你们两个该死的憨豆先生
But we haven’t got an emir yet. It’s good.
可我们还没见到头领 这是好事
(Spealks Arabic)
诅咒你们的爸爸
Just getting my pictures, bro. Waj, go away right now.
我只是拍视频而已 瓦伊,走开
Come on.
过来
Where is it? Down here.
在哪里? 下面
(Barry) Whoa, whoa, whoa!
喔,喔,喔!
Liquid peroxide.
液体过氧化氢
Three years of stockpiling.
三年的库存量
Where did you get it all? A wholesale shop down the road.
从哪里弄到的? 这条路上的一家批发商店
All from the same shop? Yeah.
所有的都从一家店买♥♥的? 对
You mug, you’ll get us nicked! No.
你个白♥痴♥,你会暴露我们的! 不会的
I use different voices every time I go in.
每次进去,我都用不同的声音
Different what? Different voices. Show me.
不同的什么?不同的声音,说来给我听听
What? Show me the voices. Come on.
什么? 用不同的声音说给我听听,赶紧的
One of them s… It’s my voice. Right.
其中一个…是我的声音 好
Can I have 12 bottles of bleach, please?
请给我12瓶漂白剂
I know what that sounds lilke. Give me another one.
我知道你声音什么样,说出别的声音看看
IRA voice.
爱尔兰共和军的声音
IRA voice?
爱尔兰共和军的声音?
They re terrorists, Faisal.
他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,费萨尔
Why do you want to do a terrorist voice? You II get us nicked!
你为什么要用恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的声音? 你会害我们暴露的!
I’ll be disguised then, won’t I? Yeah, but as a terrorist.
这样我就有伪装了,不是吗? 对,不过你是伪装成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!