Think of the group. Think of what we re trying to do.
想想我们大家,想想我们要做的事
It’s best you stay here, bro.
你最好能待在这里,兄弟
You re a liability and you re a loose cannon.
你是个负担,会拖大家后腿
Bollocks, I m a liability.
胡说八道,我不是负担
I am the invisible Jihadi.
我是隐形的圣♥战♥战士
They seek him here, they seek him there.
他们以为他在这里,以为他在那里
But he s not there, he s blowing up your slag sister.
不过他都不在,他在炸死你的婊♥子♥妹妹
Invisible? Yeah.
隐形的? 对
Like the time you got on the local news for baking a Twin Towers cake
就像上次一样,你都上当地新闻了 烤了个双子塔形状的蛋糕
and leaving it at the synagogue on 9/11?
然后放在犹太教堂里
That is part of the plan.
那是计划的一部分
Hide in plain sight, you mug.
最危险的地方最安全,你这个蠢蛋
And I am coming!
我要去
You realise, if I don’t come with you to Pakistan, bro,
兄弟你得明白,如果我不跟你去巴基斯坦
Islam is finished.
伊♥斯♥兰♥就完了
Listen, bro, we need you over here to keep a lid on things.
听着,兄弟,我们让你跟着来 你得控制你自己
So what if I m not here?
如果我没跟来呢?
Cos I ve bought a ticket at the airport to come with you anyways.
我已经买♥♥了机票,反正也会跟着来的
You want to come, Fess?
你要一起吗,费萨尔?
Yeah, it’s just… my dad is seeing creatures that’s not there.
好,只是…我爸爸能看到不存在的东西
So he will keep it ticking over here, bro. Barry, listen.
所以他要待在这里,兄弟 巴里,听着
If you answer this question, you can come. All right.
如果你能回答这个问题,你就能来 好的
(Spealks Urdu)
你的乌尔都然后你猴子臭骂抹布
Don’t fuck with me, man! (Spealks Urdu)
别跟我胡闹,伙计!
Don’t fuck with Azzam al Britani!
不要跟阿兹曼·艾尔不列颠尼胡闹!
(Omar) Barry, what are you doing?
巴里,你想干嘛?
Barry, this is crazy.
巴里,别发疯
Barry, what are you doing? Right, if I m not going, no one is.
巴里,你干嘛? 好了,如果我不能去,就没人能去成
Spit it out.
吐出来
(Waj) It’s gone down his neck.
被他吞下去了
Right, frog him.
好,把他捆起来
Frog him in the back. Omar, we agreed, no frogging.
把他捆到后面去 奥马尔,我们说好的,不能捆我
That was before you swallowed the key. Every time I’ve had to frog you.
那是你吞掉钥匙之前的事 每次都逼得我捆你
(Barry) Listen, we… (Waj) Come on. Come on.
听着,我们… 快点,快点
We said no frogging!
说好不能捆我的!
What if you get caught? I’m not going down.
你要被抓到怎么办,我不会跟着你们死的
Just cos you can’t take a drill in the kneecap.
因为你不能承受在膝盖骨上打洞
They’ll crack you like babies fingers.
他们会轻而易举地打趴你
They’ll pump you full of Viagra, make you fuck a dog.
你们会给你灌伟哥,让你去干狗
(Waj) Good prattle, Barry.
想象力真丰富,巴里
You’ll end up on YouTube, blowing Lassie in a ditch.
他们会把你们放上视频网站
Are they gonna make me fuck a dog out there, brother Omar?
他们会让我去干狗吗,奥马尔兄弟?
My uncle’s connected out there.
我叔叔在那里有关系
Only time we re going to see cops is for weapons upgrade.
我们只会在抢武器的时候遇到警♥察♥
All right, Omar, I m letting you go to Pakistan.
好吧,奥马尔,我让你去巴基斯坦
My unit stays here.
我的队伍待在这里
But my unit’s the main unit. Barry, shut up, mate.
不过我的队伍是主力队伍 巴里,闭嘴
Because I tell you, your little brain cell might go off now and again,
我跟你说,你的脑子可能是不是短路
but if your hands even go to move
不过如果你再敢动一下
and you try setting up the Islamic state of Tinsley again,
再敢建立汀斯利伊♥斯♥兰♥州
going to university lectures, opening your big mouth,
去参加大学讲座,胡说八道
buying some more silver nitrate from Amazon,
从亚马逊网买♥♥硝酸银
I’m gonna rip your plugs out.
我就砍死你
Not if you re not here, you won’t.
你又不在这里,你做不到的
Aargh!
啊!
He is…
他看上去很蠢啊
No, Uncle.
不会的,叔叔
It’s my prayer bear. He does my prayers.
这是我的祈祷熊,他为我做祈祷
In the name of Allah…
奉真♥主♥之名…
Which way are we going?
我们去哪里?
All right. OK.
好了,到了
What the fuck’s he done to his rabbits, bro?
他对这些兔子做什么了,兄弟?
They re not rabbits, bro. They re chiclkens.
这些不是兔子,兄弟,是鸡
They re fucking rabbits.
他们就是兔子
Bro, if they re rabbits, where are their ears?
兄弟,如果是兔子的话,怎么没耳朵?
That’s what I m saying.
我就是这个意思
(Spealks Punjabi, then Arabic)
去清♥真♥寺的骆驼
(Spealks Punjabi, then Arabic)
你会杀了他吗?
What?
什么?
(Spealks Punjabi, then Arabic)
他一无是处
(Spealks Punjabi, then Arabic)
你会杀了他吗?
(Waj) What’s he saying?
他说什么?
I m asking, would he kill you?
我在问他,他会不会杀了你?
Pack up.
收拾东西
If you make me trouble…
如果你们给我惹麻烦
(Spealks Punjabi, then Arabic)
我就把你们的嘴缝成屎袋
(Spealks Punjabi, then Arabic)
愿你们安好
(Waj) Alaylkum salaam.
愿你安好
Would you kill me, then? No, of course not.
那你会杀了我吗? 当然不会
Come on.
走吧
I’d kill you, bro.
我会杀你的,兄弟
Would you?
是吗?
Yeah. Right, good.
对 好,很好
Cos I would kill you, bro.
因为我会杀了你
Bro, seriously, I’d kill you.
兄弟,说真的,我会杀了你
of Course I would.
我当然会杀了你
Aye, I would. I d kill you like that.
嗯,我会的,我会轻而易举杀了你
Flipping heck, man. Would you? Yeah, of course.
该死的,伙子,真的吗? 对,当然是真的
I sort of thought I were joking a bit there, bro.
我刚才是开玩笑的,兄弟
We re soldiers, bro. Whatever’s asked, you do it.
我们是战士,兄弟,必须服从命令
You do the right thing.
要做对的事
Right?
对吗?
Are you with me? Yeah.
听懂了吗? 懂了
It’s life, isn’t it? It’s just life. What is that? It’s nothing.
这是生活,不是吗?这不过是生活 那是什么?什么都不是
It’s like being stuck in the queue at Alton Towers.
就像在奥尔顿塔主题公园排队一样
Do you want to be in the queues or do you want to be on the rides?
你想一直排着还是想去玩那些游戏?
You want to be on the rides, don’t you? You want to be on Nemesis, Oblivion.
你想去玩游戏,不是吗? 你想去坐过山车,想去玩跳楼机
Rubber Dinghy Rapids.
橡皮划艇激流勇进
Yeah. You with me? Yeah.
对,你明白吗? 明白
Rubber Dinghy Rapids. Yeah, Rubber Dinghy Rapids.
橡皮划艇激流勇进 对,橡皮划艇激流勇进
Right?
对吧?
OK, I would kill you, brother Omar. Would you?
好,我会杀了你,奥马尔兄弟 你会吗?
Yeah, I would. What would you do?
对,我会 你会怎么做?
I’d smash your head off with a thing. Yeah. Know what I d do?
我会用东西砸烂你的头 好,知道我会怎么做吗?
I’d grab one of these hooks, Waj. I’d dig it in your belly, rip your guts out.
我会拿这种钩子,瓦伊 插♥进♥你的肚子里,把肠子掏出来
Spill it all out on the floor, lilke Mortal Combat.
肠子散落一地,就像致命格斗的游戏一样
I’d fuc’king… I’d talke this, right?
我会他妈的…我会拿这个
Yeah? And I d fucking run you over with a tractor.
是吗? 我会他妈的开拖拉机碾过你
Yeah? Yeah. Soldiers.
是吗? 是的,战士
Soldiers, brother. Mujahid.
战士,兄弟,圣♥战♥战士
Mujahid.
圣♥战♥战士
Good lad.
好小伙儿
Come on. You want some?
走吧,想挨揍吗?
Yeah, you do want some, rabbit.
对,你想挨揍,兔子
You fucked-up rabbit with no ears.
你这没耳朵的该死的兔子
I’II fuclking… I’II have you. They’re chickens, man.
我要他妈的…我要抓住你 这些是鸡啊,兄弟
I’d roast you. Waj, they re chickens.
我要烤了你 瓦伊,这些是鸡啊
(Waj) I m coming. Coming.
我下来了,我下来了
I m coming.
我下来了
(Spealks Arabic)
快点!祷告要迟到了
(Spealks Arabic)
早祷告要迟到了
Come on, Waj.
快点,瓦伊
(Spealks Arabic)
你的脸冲这边
Fuck off, bro. East is that way.
胡说,那边是东方
(Spealks Arabic)
麦加在那边
That way is East, bro. (Replies in Urdu)
那边是东方,兄弟
That way is East.
那边是东方
We’ve flown over Mecca now. Paki’s gone mental, bro.
我们已经飞越麦加了 这个人疯了,兄弟
Mecca is in the East, yeah.
麦加在东方,知道吗
Where the sun… where it rises,
太阳的所在,太阳升起的地方 你们这些白♥痴♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!