Rubber Dinghy Rapids.
橡皮划艇激流勇进
Sorry?
什么?
Rubber Dinghy Rapids, bro. Fast traclk.
橡皮划艇激流勇进,兄弟,急速漂移
Straight on the rides, like Alton Towers.
就像奥尔顿塔主题公园里的那样
No queue. You like funfairs then, Waj?
不用排队 瓦伊,你喜欢游乐场?
It’s not a funfair, bro, it’s a theme park.
不是游乐场,兄弟,是主题公园
Funfair? How old are you?
游乐场?你多大啊?
Alton Towers got a spa, bro.
奥尔顿塔主题公园有疗养的
Just now. All right, mate.
赶紧的 好的
I’m doing it for you. Would you like 12 months?
我在帮你弄呢,需要12个月的吗?
Contract? Any.
合约 什么都可以
Do the call plan. All right, mate.
快点弄 好的
Easy, bro, easy. I’m doing it for you.
别着急,兄弟,别着急,我在帮你弄呢
I think I’m going to go now, bro. Wait, Waj. What about girls?
我得挂了,兄弟 等等,瓦伊,喜欢女孩子吗?
I bet you lilke the ladies.
我想你喜欢女孩子
Is this your first time, bro?
你第一次做这个吗,兄弟
Are you a virgin at this?
这是你的第一次吗?
Please, Waj, can we talk about girls?
拜托了,瓦伊,我们谈谈女孩子吧
You fill that out. Fill it out.
你用这个,用这个
What sort of call plan would you like? What?
想要什么样的通话计划? 什么?
We’ve got the Labrador? The Dragon?
我们有拉布拉多计划,龙计划
Just any? How about the Hermit Crab?
什么都可以 寄居蟹怎么样?
Huh? It’s 1800 free texts.
啊? 含1800条免费短♥信♥
Forget it.
算了
I’ve still got your card.
你的卡没拿走
OK, we can talk about girls.
好吧,我们谈谈女孩子吧
Right,so what sort of girls are you into, then, Waj?
好,你喜欢什么样的女孩,瓦伊
I don’t know. Ones with big jubblies and that.
说不清,胸部大的那种
Yeah? You like them big, Waj? Yeah.
是吗,你喜欢大胸部的,瓦伊? 对
And nice fit arses, too, man.
臀部也要漂亮而且翘
You’re an arse man, aren’t you, Waj?
你喜欢美臀的女人,是吗,瓦伊
I knew you were, bro. You’re an arse man.
我就知道,兄弟 你喜欢美臀的女人
You’re massive arse man.
你绝对喜欢美臀的女人
What are you saying? I m saying you’re an arse man, Waj.
你说什么? 我说你喜欢美臀的女人
You giving me batty chirps, bro? You calling me a whammer?
你在骂我吗,兄弟?你叫我废物吗?
No. Fuck off!
没有 滚!
Fuclking Boy George!
该死的人!
Don’t worry, brother Nabil.
别担心,纳比尔兄弟
Hold on to these.
拿着这个
When I press the clicker,
我按下按钮
just think about taking out the kuffar.
想着炸死非信徒
You’ll be in paradise before me, bro!
你会在我之前升上天堂,兄弟
But there’s no kuffar here, bro.
可是这里没有非信徒,兄弟
Yeah, but…
对,可是…
Brother Faisal, he’s a martyr and he only blew up a sheep.
费萨尔,他是殉教者,可他才炸死了一只羊
I think you might be confused, brother.
我觉得你可能没弄明白,兄弟
I’m not.
我没有
You look confused.
你看着很困惑啊
Sorry. Matt!
对不起,麦特!
Omar! Matt!
奥马尔! 麦特!
Yeah, man, listen. Have you got a signal on your phone?
听着,你手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥吗?
Yeah. What are you doing here?
有啊,你在这里做什么?
I’ll level with you Matt. I’m Ml5.
跟你说实话,麦特,我是军情五处的
Special undercover job. I m a spook.
特别卧底任务,我是卧底
What?
什么?
So what’s going on?
怎么回事?
Fathers 4 Justice.
争取父亲平等权利组织
They’ve teamed up with the Real IRA. It’s the nightmare scenario.
他们跟爱尔兰共和军联合起来,真是梦魇
Jesus. Yeah. Just give me five.
天哪 对,马上回来
Fucking ‘number unlknown ‘ again.
又是该死的“未知来电”
Is that whammer cop going straight to hell or what?
那个废柴警♥察♥是要下地狱吗?
What are you doing? Hello?
你干什么? 喂?
Hello, Waj, bro. It’s Omar. Omar?
喂,瓦伊,兄弟,我是奥马尔 奥马尔?
Omar?
奥马尔?
Waj. Tell me what to do, bro.
瓦伊 告诉我该怎么做,兄弟
I think I might be confused but I’m not sure.
我想我可能困惑了,可是我不确定
Listen, bro. You do what I do, right?
听着,兄弟,我做什么,你就做什么
You do the same as me, OK?
你做跟我一样的事,好吗?
Yes, brother, I’ll do the same as you.
好的,兄弟,你做什么,我做什么
Right, OK. I’m going give myself up, bro.
好,我准备去自首,兄弟
Eh? I’m going to give myself up, bro.
嗯? 我准备去自首,兄弟
Waj? Waj!
瓦伊?瓦伊!
Waj? Waj?
瓦伊?瓦伊!
Brother, what am I? What am I doing, brother?
兄弟,我该…我该怎么办,兄弟
Waj! Waj! What am I doing, brother?
瓦伊!瓦伊! 我该怎么办,兄弟?
Pick up the phone! Bro, what am I doing?
接电♥话♥! 兄弟,我该怎么办?
All right, mate?
好了
I’m sorry, lads. I don’t really know what I’m doing.
对不起,我真的不知道该怎么办
What was that?
怎么回事?
What was that?
怎么回事?
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Omar, are you all right?
奥马尔,你还好吗?
Now, you stay here. And you tell them I were smiling.
你站着别动,你跟他们说我是微笑的
What?
什么?
Smile on my face. Could be important.
面带微笑,这很重要
Right… Smile.
好的,微笑
Is there? Yeah.
是吗? 对
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
Omar?
奥马尔?
This is RAF Mildenhall,
这里是米尔登霍尔空军基地
but it’s actually Egypt.
不过这里其实是埃及
When you entered the base, you left Britain,
你进入基地,就算离开英国了
and you passed through US jurisdiction and into this container,
你经由美国管辖区,来到这个集装箱
which is internationally recognised as the sovereign territory of Egypt.
国际上认为这里是埃及主♥权♥区
You are now in Egypt.
现在你身处埃及
There are some pretty hellish Egyptians behind that door there.
那扇门后有很恐怖的埃及人
They use electrodes. They use drills.
他们用电极和电钻
Biro refills. Do you know what I mean?
你知道我什么意思吗?
I don’t know anything about my brother.
我哥哥的事,我什么都不知道
We know a lot more than you think we do.
我们知道的事,比你想象的要多
(Matt) All right, let’s get one thing straight. Omar Khan had nothing to do with this.
好,让我们说澄清一件事 奥马尔·罕跟这事一点关系都没有
Cos I knew him and I worked with him.
我认识他,我跟他一起工作
Did you know he was actually working for MI5?
你知道他其实是为军情五处工作吗?
Cos he told me that himself.
他自己跟我说的
The report makes crystal clear that the police shot the right man,
报告已经说得很清楚了 警方没有误击嫌犯
but, as far as I’m aware, the wrong man exploded.
不过,就我所知 爆♥炸♥的人不是嫌犯
Is that clear?
明白了吗?
(Hassan) Today you felt our exploding sword
今天你感受到我们的剑
in your fat oppressor stomachs, man.
在你那肥胖的暴君之肚中爆♥炸♥
(Raps) We ‘re the muslimeen and we ‘re making terrible scenes
我们是圣♥战♥战士 我们制♥造♥恐怖场面
Now you wanna know what the boom-boom meas?
现在你想知道爆♥炸♥的意义
It’s lilke Tupac said… “When I die, I ain ‘t dead
正如图派克所说 “我死了以后,我还活着”
“Fight and berslain, die with no pain
斗争吧,没有痛苦地死去
Got shaheed in my heed, fo my creed I daheed
为了教条,我嗝屁,成为殉教者
We are the martyrs you’s just smashed tomatoes
我们是殉教者 你们只是稀巴烂的西红柿
Now we ‘ve got… (Waj) Bro? What were that?
现在我们… 兄弟?你说什么?
Foy my creed, I daheed
为了教条,我嗝屁
What’s ‘daheed ‘, though?
嗝屁是什么?
Died.
死
Daheed, died. Daheed. That’s bollocks, man.
嗝屁,死,嗝屁 真是胡说八道
You’re rhyming doolally. That’s clear, man.
你押韵也押得太乱了吧 很清楚啊
No, no, look. In my opinion…
不,不,听着,我觉得…
Look, no, man. In your opinion? Your opinion s shit, man.
听着,不是,你觉得?你的观点是狗屎
With all due respect, bro, you like Maroon 5.
我没有贬低你啊,你就像魔力红乐队
What the fuck’s that about?
这都什么啊?
Come here. Whoa, whoa!
过来 喔,喔,喔!
Come here, man. I’m joking!
过来 我在开玩笑
When we talk about a so-called terrorist attack on the London marathon
我们谈论所谓的伦敦马拉松恐怖袭击时
we should remember one thing:
我们应该记住
Most loud bangs are not bombs,
大多数响声都不是炸♥弹♥