It’s the costume. The legs make the hands go up.
是服装的缘故,腿让他的手向上举着
I’ve got a bomb but it’s a mistake! No, he said he’s got a bomb.
我有炸♥弹♥,不过这是个错误 不,他说他有炸♥弹♥
(Policeman) You’ve got a bomb? Yeah, but I m not a bomber!
你有炸♥弹♥? 对,不过我不是人♥体♥炸♥弹♥!
Don’t worry.
别担心
This is a fucking bad prank, mate! No, no!
这是个他妈的恶作剧! 不,不!
No, I’m real, but not any more.
不,我是真的,但现在不是了
You’re real but not any more?
你是真的,但现在不是了?
I don’t understand. Have you got a bomb?
我听不懂,你有炸♥弹♥吗?
Yes, but it’s not going to go off.
对,但是不会爆♥炸♥
How do I know that? Look.
这我怎么知道? 看
We’ve got to go, now.
我们现在得跑了
We need to go, now.
我们得走了
Now!
赶紧的!
(Omar) Go! Come on, go!
走!快,快走
Waj, try and find some targets. I’ll see you on the top floor, our kid.
瓦伊,去找一些目标,我在顶楼见你们
Radisson-style penthouse suite!
雷迪森类型的顶楼套房♥
Smooth running, Waj.
跑得稳一点,瓦伊
‘Smooth running, Waj. Smooth running. ‘
跑得稳一点,瓦伊,跑得稳一点
You killed Hassan! He bottled.
你杀了哈森! 他向警♥察♥投降了
You took away his choice. You de-martyred him.
你剥夺了他的选择,你让他不能成为殉教者
Did Waj have a choice when you told him
你跟瓦伊说他的心是大脑 他的嘴巴是肛♥门♥的时候
his heart was his brain and his gob was his ring piece?
他有得选择吗?
You tomatoed your friend.
是你炸烂了你的朋友
Barry… You’ve killed the specialneeds donkey.
巴里… 你抹杀了他的特殊需要
No, I haven’t.
不,我没有
Let him blow!
让他爆♥炸♥!
Let the retard blow!
让那笨蛋爆♥炸♥!
Fuck!
妈的!
Oi, you, stop!
喂,你,停下!
All right, bro?
没事吧,兄弟
Hey!
嘿!
Stay there!
别动!
I m fucking loaded! Yeah?
我有炸♥弹♥!
No messing now, yeah?
现在不敢惹我了吧?
That’s it. Stay there.
就这样,别动
Shut it. Shut the metal. Shut it.
关上,把门关上,关上
Shut it!
关上!
Right, lads. See this, yeah?
好了,伙计们,看到了吗?
Any of you do anything,
要是你们谁敢动
we’re all turning baked beans, all right?
我们就都变成烤豆
No fucking messing now. Yeah?
不许耍花招,知道吗?
(Radio) Target confirmatios are ostrich ad grizzly bear.
目标确认是鸵鸟和灰熊
Ostrich ad grizzly bear are the targets.
鸵鸟和灰熊是目标
The bear is down. Repeat, the bear is down. I got the bear.
熊被击中,重复,熊被击中,我击中了熊
I think that’s a wookie. That’s a wookie.
我觉得那是个雪人,是个雪人
No, it’s not, it’s a bear.
不,不是的,是熊
Is a wookie a bear, control?
是雪人还是熊,控制台?
The bear taget has chaged. Target bear is now target Honey Monster.
目标改变,现在由熊变成蜜糖怪兽
Is a honey monster a bear?
蜜糖怪兽是熊吗?
A honey monster is not a bear.
蜜糖怪兽不是熊
A honey monster is a bear.
蜜糖怪兽是熊
The honey monster is down. He was a target. He was a bear.
蜜糖怪兽已被击中,他是目标,是熊
The honey monster is down?
蜜糖怪兽被击倒了?
The honey monster is not down, control. We have a woolkie down.
蜜糖怪兽没有被击倒,控制台 我们击中了一个雪人
What’s a wookie? A bear. It’s a bear!
雪人是什么? 是熊,是熊
No, it is a wookie. You’ve just shot it as a bear.
不,是雪人,你把他当熊给射杀了
Is a wookie a bear? It’s a bear. Repeat, it’s a bear.
雪人是熊吗 是熊,重复,是熊
The wookie is down. The wookie is not the target.
雪人被击中,雪人不是目标
Well, it must be the target. I just shot it.
它必须是目标,我刚打中它了
I’ll just finish this, then we re all off to heaven, all right?
我把这吃完,然后我们一起上天堂,好吗?
Martyrs suite, VIP lounge.
殉教者套房♥,专用酒廊
Are you going to kill us?
你要杀了我们吗?
Well, I might have some seconds, but I kind of am, yeah.
我可能还有点时间,不过我要杀了你们
Why?
为什么?
For jihad, man. Kuffar and that.
为了圣♥战♥,杀死非信徒
But we support jihad, bro.
可我们支持圣♥战♥,兄弟
I can’t explain it, lads, but…
我解释不了,所以…
If brother Omar were here,
如果奥马尔兄弟在这里
I swear he’d tell you knowledge proper good.
我发誓他会解释给你们听
Omar? Waj?
奥马尔? 瓦伊?
Are you in paradise, bro? No, bo.
兄弟,你在天堂了吗? 不是,兄弟
I’m in a cafe. Where are you? I’m in a kebab shop.
我在咖啡厅里,你在哪里? 我在烤肉店
I’ve got hostages and everything, lilke Xbox Counter-Strike.
我有人♥质♥,就像反恐精英一样
Right, listen, Waj. You ve got to… Thig is, they’e all btothes.
好,听着,瓦伊,你得… 他们都是兄弟
I still get points for taking them with me, though, yeah? Lilke Nectar card?
我带他们一起死的话,我还能积上分的吧 就像积分卡一样?
Omar?
奥马尔?
Let them all go. Just keep one of them. Eh?
放他们走,就留一个 嗯?
Just grab one of them. Let the rest of them go, Waj.
抓住其中一个,其他都放走,瓦伊
OK.
好的
Right, you stay.
好,你留下
You three can go.
你们三个走吧
Go!
走!
OK. Now listen, Waj.
好,现在听好了,瓦伊
What you were saying before about this being wrong,
你之前说这是不对的
you were right, it is wrong.
你说对了,这是错的
I don’t… What do you mean? For you.
我不…你什么意思? 对你来说
For you, Waj, doing what you’re doing is wrong.
对你来说,瓦伊,你做的事是错的
Yeah, I know. It feels really wrong, bro. But that’s why it’s right, yeah?
对,我知道,感觉很不对,兄弟 可这样才说明了这是对的,不是吗?
No, you’re confused, bro.
不,你没明白
I’m not confused, brother.
我明白的,兄弟
Yes, you are confused. I confused you.
不,你没明白,是我混淆了你的想法
But when I m confused, I got my confused face.
可我困惑的时候,我会有困惑的表情
Wait.
等等
Bro, I just took a picture of my face. It’s defo not my confused face.
兄弟,我刚拍了自己的脸 这绝对不是我困惑的脸
Waj, I don’t need… I’ll send it you.
瓦伊,我不需要… 我发给你
Waj. Waj, wait.
瓦伊,瓦伊,等等
Listen to me, Waj. Wait.
听说我,瓦伊,等等
‘Listen to me. ‘ It’s too late to stick your hand up his arse now.
“听我说”,现在帮他擦屁♥股♥太晚了
Aargh!
啊!
Oh!

Ah, look at the Paki Bono.
啊,看看你
You want to call him?
你想给他打电♥话♥?
You want to call the special-needs donkey?
你想给那只特殊需要的驴打电♥话♥?
Here you go.
给你
You forgot the SIM card.
你忘了电♥话♥卡
Mind out. Mind out the way.
借过,借过
Easy, chap. OK.
放松,没事的
It’s all right, I can Heimlich. That’s it, don’t fight me.
没事的,我懂急救,就这样,别用力
Wait. I’ve done this before, sonny.
等等 我以前做过的,孩子
That’s it. Don’t fight it.
就这样,别反抗
That’s it, that’s it.
就这样,就这样
And catch the peanut!
接着花生!
Number withheld. I don’t do ‘number withheld ‘.
限制号♥码,我不接限制号♥码的电♥话♥
Answer it, bro. It could be important!
接吧,兄弟,可能是重要的事
Hey, yeah. Maybe I won an iPhone.
嘿,对,可能我赢了苹果手♥机♥呢
Waj? Have I won?
瓦伊? 我赢了吗?
Waj, this is Ed. I m with Special Branch. I m just outside.
瓦伊,我是爱德,我是特别行动组的 我在外面
How did you get this number? Waj, can we tallk?
你怎么知道我电♥话♥号♥码的? 瓦伊,我们能谈谈吗?
Have you got agents at Orange? I’m sorry?
你们在橙子通信公♥司♥有间谍吗? 什么?
You’ve got proper double agents working at Orange, haven’t you?
你们在橙子通信公♥司♥ 安排了双面间谍,是吗?
I knew I should have gone to O2. I’ve got loads of friends on O2.
我就知道我该用O2通信公♥司♥的网络 我在O2通信有很多朋友
Waj, what are your demands?
瓦伊,你的要求是什么?
I don’t have any.
我没有要求
Excuse me, mate. Have you got a SIM card for this phone, please?
麻烦你,请问有这款手♥机♥的手♥机♥卡吗?
Not for that model, but we can sort one out for you if you want to come with me.
这个型号♥的没有 不过跟我过来,我们能帮你解决
Can you make this work. I need it. Is it on?
这个能用吗?我有急用,打开了吗?
It’s only a display model. Do you want that one?
这只是个模型机,你需要吗?
Yeah, I want it. I need it.
对,我要,我需要
Gordon? Can you get that phone for me, please, mate?
戈登?能帮我拿那个手♥机♥吗?
Waj, why are you doing this?
瓦伊,你为什么这么做?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!