(Waj) It felt really bad, brother.
感觉非常不好,兄弟
It’s not too tricky once you get the aim right,
只要目标对了,就不会太难做
but it just feels like really proper wrong.
不过让人感觉非常不对
All wee splashing off your teeth.
尿冲过牙齿
Bro, I swear, bro, I may ask you to blow yourself up
兄弟,我发誓,兄弟 我会叫你去做人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
but I will never ask you to piss in your own mouth.
但我决不叫你往自己嘴里撒尿
Yeah? Yeah, bro. Promise.
是吗? 是的,兄弟,我答应你
No more widdle in my gob. Promise, bro.
不用再向嘴里撒尿 我答应你,兄弟
Rubber Dinghy Rapids.
橡皮划艇激流勇进
Rubber Dinghy Rapids, brother.
橡皮划艇激流勇进
Rubber Dinghy Rapids.
橡皮划艇激流勇进
See this, brother Hass?
看到了吗,哈桑兄弟?
It’s gays at work. It’s not Muslims, it’s gays.
这是同性恋,不是穆♥斯♥林♥,是同性恋
OK, brother Hass, marathon or mosque?
好了,哈桑兄弟,马拉松还是清♥真♥寺?
Either way, we’re gonna blow, right? Yeah, to pieces, brother.
不管选哪个,我们都要去炸的,对吗? 对,炸成碎片,兄弟
Yeah, but… we die smiling, bro.
对,不过…我们微笑着死去,兄弟
Yeah, wicked.
好,刺♥激♥
Wicked. Yeah, man.
刺♥激♥,好
Let’s blow up a load of fit slags at the marathon, yeah?
我们去马拉松炸飞那些强壮的人
(Hassan) Oh, yes!
噢,好!
(Omar) Yes, bro.
好,兄弟
(Hassan) Wicked. Yes!
刺♥激♥,好!
Come on, Barry. We re lions, bro.
过来,巴里,我们是狮子,兄弟
Four lions. (Hassan) Yes!
四头狮子 好!
Good lad.
好兄弟
Down on the floor!
趴地上!
I’ll be two minutes.
马上回来
(Sofia) What’s it concerning?
什么事?
We trying to ascertain the whereabouts of your brother-in-law.
我们想知道你小叔子在哪里
Why, what’s up?
怎么了,出什么事了?
Tell us when you saw him last.
告诉我们你最后一次见他是什么时候
Well…
嗯…
I can’t remember the last time I saw him.
我记不起最后一次见他的时候了
Right, nurse, still on shift? Sorry.
护士,你还在值班?抱歉
So, I’ve got the stats back from cubicle seven.
七号♥病房♥的数据拿到了
They need some more blood supplies for the knee.
他们需要给膝盖输更多血
The what?
什么?
Yes, the knee string. The knee string s come off.
对,膝腱,膝腱断了
Hm.

I’ve finished my shift now.
我现在下班了
So I’m going to take my team up to the top floor.
所以我要带团队去顶楼
Right? OK.
好吗? 好的
So I’ll see you up there.
我们上面见
Yeah?
好吗?
OK. Yeah?
好 好
You all right, lads. You going to arrest me?
你们还好吗,要逮捕我吗?
No, no. Carry on.
不,不 你们继续
OK.

Right, so your brother-in-law, when was the last time you saw him?
好,你最后一次见到小叔子是什么时候?
(Sofia) Er, lilke I said, about two months ago.
嗯,我说过了,两个月之前
* Dancing in the moolight
在月光下跳舞
* Eveybody’s feeling warm and bright
大家感觉温暖而又明媚
* Such a fine and natural sight
景色如此美好而自然
* Eveybody’s Dancing in the moolight
我们在月光下跳舞
(Omar) Come on lads, we’re late.
快点,我们迟到了
Is it all right? It’s all right there now.
一切都好吧? 一切都好
Yeah. Right, we’re nearly done, our lkid.
好 好,我们快完事了
(Waj) Yeah, nearly done.
对,快完事了
(Omar) OK? (Waj) Yeah.
好吗? 好
Mujahid, brothers!
圣♥战♥战士,兄弟们!
(Barry) Mujahid. Mujahid, brother Hassan.
圣♥战♥战士 圣♥战♥战士,哈桑兄弟
(Hassan) Mujahid!
圣♥战♥战士
Defo right thing, yeah, bro?
我们做的是对的吧,兄弟
What?
什么?
Blowing up kuffar and that?
炸死非信徒
Totally legit, yeah? Yeah.
完全合法的,对吗? 对
Good. Wicked.
很好,刺♥激♥
I was just… just checking and that.
我只是…只是确认一下
Waj, don’t listen to your brain, bro.
瓦伊,不要听从你的大脑,兄弟
OK? The shaitan, he gets in there with his wasa-wasa.
好吗?撒旦会进去那里,搅乱你的想法
What you’ve got to do, you’ve got to listen to your heart. Remember?
你要做的是听从你的心,记得吗?
My heart. Yeah, brother Omar. So, what does your heart say?
我的心,对,奥马尔兄弟 那么,你的心说什么了?
It says, er…
它说,嗯…
‘It’s wrong, Waj, don’t do it. ‘
“这是错的,瓦伊,不要做”
And what does your brain say?
那你的大脑怎么说?
‘We re here…
“我们在这里…
“…together, strapped up
“准备好了
‘and it would be, lilke, well pathetic to cop out now. ‘
“如果退缩,就太可悲了”
Right, um…
对,嗯…
So he should listen to his brain. No, he’s got to listen to his heart, Barry.
他该听从他的大脑 不,他该听从他的心,巴里
Anyway, this is Waj’s brain. Since when do we listen to Waj’s brain?
不管怎样,这是瓦伊的大脑 我们什么时候开始听瓦伊的大脑说什么了
Sorry, bro. No, I agree. I’m thick as fudge.
抱歉,兄弟 不,我同意,我脑子跟浆糊似的
His brain says do it, so his brain’s got to be right!
他的大脑说去做吧,那么他的大脑就是对的
That can’t be his brain, right? That’s his heart, Barry.
不是他的大脑说的,是他的心说的,巴里
Feels like my brain, brother. OK, this is what’s happened.
感觉像我的大脑,兄弟 好,事情是这样的
What’s happened is, the shaitan has confused you.
事情是这样的,撒旦迷惑了你
He’s swapped round your brain and your heart.
他对调了你的大脑和心
So, don’t listen to what you think is your heart,
所以,别听你以为的心说的话
cos that’s actually your brain –
因为那其实是你的大脑
in disguise as your heart.
被伪装成你的心
Right? And what you thought was your brain,
对吗?你以为是大脑
That’s actually your heart.
其实是你的心
My brain is my heart.
我的大脑是我的心
You got it, our kid. So just…
你明白了,孩子,所以…
What’s up there?
这里是什么?
Heart.

OK? Yeah? Follow your heart.
好,听从你的心
Nice one, brother.
干得好,兄弟
Right? Nice one. Alhamdulillah.
是吗? 干得好,赞美安♥拉♥
Hey, hey! (Omar) What?
嘿,嘿! 怎么了?
Oh, behn choad!
噢,天哪
We’re doing a fun run for a kid’s charity.
我们为儿童慈善跑步
Stretches, stretches, stretches.
伸展,伸展,伸展
We’re running for charity. What kind of charity?
我们为慈善跑步 什么类型的慈善?
For kids. What kind of kids?
为了孩子 哪种孩子?
Policemen’s kids.
警♥察♥的孩子
You all right, officer?
你好吗,长官?
Late for the fun run, lads? What’s it to you?
跑步迟到了吧? 你有什么事?
Yeah, we are, actually. Do you know how we can get to the red zone?
对,是迟到了,你知道怎么去红区吗?
You can’t run in that, can you?
穿这个跑不了吧
He just drew the short straw.
他穿反了
Four short straws were there?
四只袖子都短吗?
Red zone? It’s back down there, left.
红区?在那后面,左拐
Second left again, then there’s marshals. They’ll tell you where to park.
再左拐,然后你能看到值勤的人 他们会告诉你车停哪里
Thank you.
谢谢你
You’re gonna die in that gear, lads.
穿这衣服会死的
That’s more than likely. (Waj) Proper likely.
非常有可能 绝对有可能
(Barry) We re all going to die, yeah.
我们都会死的,对
It’s all for a good cause, though.
不过是为了正确的原因
Well, good luck.
嗯,祝你们好运
Have a good day.
祝你有愉快的一天
(Omar) Everybody OK? Everybody strapped up?
大家都好了吗?都准备好了吗?
Got your detonator on? Hass, you got your number?
起爆器打开了吗?哈桑,号♥码记住了吗?
Hass, have you got your number?
哈桑,号♥码记住了吗?
Hey!
嘿!
Where the fuck has he gone? Shit!
他去哪里啊? 该死!
What the fuck is he doing?
他到底在做什么?
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
I’m accidentally a suicide bomber! Stop!
我是个人♥体♥炸♥弹♥! 停下!
I’ve got a bomb! He’s bottled it.
我有炸♥弹♥! 他去投降了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!