如果从马背上摔下来
…that when you fall off your horses,
你一定要像个绅士那样重新骑上去
you mount again like a gentleman.
坚持住
Stay on that horse.
再上去
Get back up there.
上去 现在快骑上去
Get back on that horse right now. Get back on that horse.
嗨 嗨 快下来 下来
Hey. Hey, get off of him. Get him off.
重新骑那匹马
Get back there on that horse.
快点上去
Come on, get on that horse again, will you?
快骑上那匹马
Get up there on that horse.
嗨 上去
Hey, come back here.
你要去哪 回来
Where do you think you’re going? Come back here with that horse.
-你怎么了 -快快上去
– What’s the matter with you? – Come on, get on. Get up there.
快上去
Come on. Get up there.
小心点 孩子们
Watch it down there, boys.
-来 继续 -那边有个小伙子
– Come on. Get into it. – There’s a boy.
喂 重新上马 怎么拉
Hey, get back up on that horse. What’s the matter?
夹紧膝盖
Knees close together. Everybody just get right where they…
-来 -托他上去 快点
– Come on. – Get him up there. Come on.
坚持住坐在马背上
Stay on that horse, will you?
抓住缰绳两只手 夹紧双膝
Take the reins in both hands. Press on tight with your knees.
看那只马的脚
Look at the legs on that one.
-一次上一个人 -抓紧
– One at a time on that horse. – Hold him.
-大家小心点 -现在听我说
– Watch out, everybody. – Now listen to me.
去上那匹马
Get that horse.
我要报告 我的帽子不见了
Sir, I beg to report I lost my Yankee cap.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
真好看啊
Isn’t this wonderful?
那是什么
What’s that over there?
蓝岩石
Blue Mesa.
我们可以过去那边吗
Can’t we go there?
那边看起来远多了 撒斯狄小姐
Well, it’s not as close as it appears, Miss Thursday.
你是不是很着急想回去 中尉
Are you anxious to return to the fort, lieutenant?
噢 不是 撒斯狄小姐
Oh, no, Miss Thursday.
你不喜欢菲儿这个名字吗 迈克尔
Don’t you like the name of Phil, Michael?
我当然喜欢菲儿
Of course, I do, Phil.
我们的电报线就在那边
And right over there, that’s where the telegraph line is.
那是我们一个主要的总部
That’s our main headache around here.
从这里一直延伸到福特格兰
It runs from here to Fort Grant.
你是说到有烟雾那边
You mean, where the smoke is.
烟雾
Smoke?
是不是印地安人的信♥号♥♥
Is it an Indian signal?
不 不是印地安人的信♥号♥♥
No, it’s not an Indian signal.
线路完全断了 最后一个词才出来一半
The line went dead, sir. Right in the middle of the last word.
戴儿保族人匆匆 从居留地撤走了
“Meacham reports Diablo’s band decamped from reservation.
消息发出前 他们正向着南
Last seen headed S-o-U-T…”
很明显最后一个词是南方
South, obviously.
或者东南 西南
Or southeast or southwest.
也就是说他们
Which means they may have crossed
已经走了10英里又或者200英里
1 o miles from here or 2oo.
我们不能跟踪所有的
We can’t patrol all of it.
这我很清楚 队长
I’m fully aware of that, captain.
你觉得他们是往边境去和坷伊斯人汇合吗
Think they’re headed for the border to join Cochise?
那是我的想法
That’s my opinion, sir.
这就是去墨西哥的三条要道吗
And these are the three main passes to Mexico?
还有其它的
Well, there are others,
但是那些都是阿帕契人经常走的
but those are the ones the Apache use most.
其中有两条在我们的范围内
Two of them in our patrol area.
约克队长 你和奥洛克
Captain York, you and Mr. O’Rourke
带上一支分队守住这块地方
take a troop and patrol the area.
奥洛克先生现在不在位置上
Mr. O’Rourke is not on the post, sir.
为什么不在
Why not?
他出去骑马了 和您的女儿
He’s out riding, sir, with your daughter.
他干什么
He what?
多久了 什么时候出去了
How long ago? When did they go out?
大概三个小时之前
Almost three hours past, sir.
-三个小时 -你确定有这么长时间了
– Three? – Are you sure it’s that long?
-是的 -这年轻的傻瓜
– Positive, sir. – Blasted young fool.
奥洛克你那个悠闲的儿子
O’Rourke, hasn’t that idiot son of yours sense
难道就不知道这个国家并不太平吗
to know this country’s not safe?
还敢带我女儿出去骑马
Taking my daughter riding.
你女儿和我儿子在一起
Your daughter is as safe with my son
和跟任何人一起一样很安全
as she would be with any man.
阿帕契人就在战线上 能有多安全
How safe is that with the Apaches on the warpath?
回去
Get back.
克林伍德马上派出一个巡逻队
Collingwood, take out a patrol at once.
约克 传令下去
York, pass the word to A and B.
让他们全副武装
Tell them to turn to full field equipment.
准备一周的配给
Rations for a week.
马车烧着了 死了人
The wagon’s burned. There’s men dead.
撒斯狄上校
Lieutenant Thursday.
马车烧着了 死了两名骑兵
Repair wagon, sir. Burned. Two troopers, Barry and Williams, dead.
轮子上有一字型烧焦了
Spread-eagle on the wheels, roasted.
-我的女儿都看到了 -是的
– And my daughter saw all that? – Yes, sir.
-进去再报告 -是
– I’ll take your report inside, mister. – Yes, sir.
你还好吧 菲儿
Are you all right, Phil?
恩 爸爸 我没事
Yes, Dad. I’m all right.
带她进去 好吗
Take her inside, will you?
他们应该是傍晚的时候收到了攻击
They must have jumped them at sundown.
人数应该很大 应该有25或30人
It was a pretty big party. Twenty-five or 3o, anyway.
阿帕契人
Mescalero Apaches.
我找到了这个
I found this.
-有血 阿帕契人把他们的死伤运走了
– Blood. – Apaches carry off their dead.
是阿帕契人 戴尔保人
It’s Mescaleros, all right. Diablo’s band.
你是说他们正在往南
You say their trail led off to the south?
是那个方向 但是
It headed that way, sir, but…
你跟踪得不够 没办法判断吗
You didn’t follow it long enough to find out?
不 我不能让撒斯狄小姐冒险
No, sir. I couldn’t take that risk with Miss Thursday, sir.
奥洛克先生 你的顾虑很有道理
Your caution, Mr. O’Rourke, is commendable…
但还是延误了任务
…but somewhat belated.
你的报道很全面 我很满意
My compliments on the completeness of this report.
报告体现了你对印地安野蛮人的了解
It speaks a knowledge of the savage Indian…
我敢肯定这些都不是在军校里学的
…which I am sure you did not acquire at the military academy.
我想提醒你
I call it to your attention…
没有得到我的允许
…that in taking my daughter riding
就带我女儿出去骑马
without bespeaking my permission…
你的行为
…you have been guilty of behavior…
就和粗野的印地安人没两样
…more consistent with that of an uncivilized Indian…
而不是一个军官和绅士的行为
…than an officer and a gentlemen.
我之前没有说明白
If I have not made myself sufficiently clear, mister…
现在我要补充一条
…I will add this:
别再和我女儿骑马
You will not again ride with my daughter.
我有足够的理由 不需要再进一步解释
And for reasons which I feel it unnecessary to go into…
以后你尽量避开她
…you will avoid her company in the future.
可是 上校
But, colonel…
我不仅是作为一个指挥官在和你说话
I speak to you not only as your commanding officer…
还是以菲儿父亲的身份
…but as Philadelphia’s father.
我想这是做父亲的权力 约克队长
I think I am within a father’s rights, Captain York.
你女儿的生命安全对于我们也同样重要
My daughter’s life and safety are precious to me.
但是 对于我 我向您保证
And to me, sir, I assure you.
那你就更应该听我的劝告
Then you will all the more readily bow to my wishes.
是
Yes, sir.
现在
Now, mister…
你是说裂口在这里吗
…you say the break was here?
-是的 -非常好
– Yes, sir. – Excellent.
队长派辆马车去修好线路
Captain, send a wagon and detail to repair wires
把尸体运回来
and bring back the bodies.
是 中士 从A队抽一个排出来
Yes, sir. Sergeant major, assemble a platoon from A troop.
一个排? 我是说支队队长
A platoon? I said a detail, captain.