伴着狂风的暴雨
rain that flew in sideways.
有时候 雨甚至像是从地下冒上来的
And sometimes, rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath.
糟糕 连晚上也下雨
Shoot, it even rained at night.
-嘿 弗里斯特 -你好 巴巴
– Hey, Forrest. – Hey, Bubba.
我要靠在你身上
I’m gonna lean up against you.
你也靠在我身上
You just lean right back against me.
这样的话 我们的头就不用枕在泥里了
This way, we don’t have to sleep with our heads in the mud.
你知道为什么我们是一对好搭档吗 弗里斯特
You know why we a good partnership, Forrest?
因为我们会互相关照彼此
‘Cause we be watching out for one another,
就像兄弟一样
like brothers and stuff.
弗里斯特 我一直在想一件事
Forrest, there’s something I’ve been thinking about.
我有个非常重要的问题要问你
I got a very important question to ask you.
你想不想跟我一起做捕虾的行当
How would you like to go into the shrimping business with me?
好啊
Okay.
我告诉你 我也全都想清楚了
Man, I tell you what, I got it all figured out, too.
要捕多少磅虾才能付清买♥♥船的钱
So many pounds of shrimp to pay off the boat,
捕多少磅虾付油钱 我们可以直接住在船上
so many pounds for gas, we can just live right on the boat.
那样就不用交房♥租了
We ain’t got to pay no rent.
我来当船长 我们可以合作
I’ll be the captain, we can just work it together,
所有收入对半分
split everything right down the middle.
我告诉你 一人一半
Man, I’m telling you, 50-50.
弗里斯特 你想吃多少虾都有
And, hey, Forrest, all the shrimp you can eat.
那真是个好主意
That’s a fine idea.
巴巴确实想出了个好主意
Bubba did have a fine idea.
我甚至写信给珍妮 把这事告诉了她
I even wrote Jenny and told her all about it.
我经常给她写信 虽不是每天都写 但也差不多了
I sent her letters, not every day, but almost.
我会告诉她我在做什么
I told her what I was doing
问她都在做什么
and asked her what she was doing,
告诉她我一直以来有多想她
and told her how I thought about her always,
以及我有多么期盼收到她的信
and how I was looking forward to getting a letter from her
前提是她有时间回信
just as soon as she had the time.
我总是让她知道我平安无事
I’d always let her know that I was okay.
然后在每封信的落款 我会写上
Then, I’d sign each letter,
“爱你的 弗里斯特·甘”
“Love, Forrest Gump.”
有一天 我们走在外面 就像平常一样
This one day, we was out walking, like always,
然后 就这样
and then, just like that,
好像有人把雨关停了 太阳出来了
somebody turned off the rain and the sun come out.
有埋伏
Ambush!
找掩护
Take cover!
趴下
Get down!
拿M60机♥枪♥
Get the sixty!
快把机关枪拿过来 该死的
Get that pig up here, God damn it!
弗里斯特 你没事吧
Forrest, you okay?
铁腕 铁腕 请注意 铁腕
Strongarm! Strongarm! Be advised, Strongarm!
医务兵 这边有一个人受伤了
Medic, we got a man down!
铁腕 这里是利马腿6号♥小队 完毕
Strongarm, this is Leg Lima 6, over!
收到 铁腕
Roger, Strongarm,
请注意
be advised
我们在「B+2」地点的林木线附近遭遇敌袭
we have incoming from the tree line at point blue plus two.
有AK步♥枪♥和火箭弹
AKs and rockets…
枪射不出 无法射击
Misfire! Misfire!
该死的 麦克
God damn it! Mac!
把那玩意儿… 操 先进森林里去
Get that thing… Fuck it, get it in the tree line!
天呐
Jesus!
我的小队遭受重创
My unit is down hard and hurting!
6号♥小队撤退回蓝线 利马腿6号♥结束通话
Six are pulling back to Blue Line, Leg Lima 6 out.
撤退 撤退
Pull back! Pull back!
快跑 快跑 弗里斯特
Run! Run, Forrest!
-撤退 -弗里斯特 弗里斯特
– Pull back! – Forrest, Forrest!
快跑 兄弟 快跑
Run, man! Run!
撤退 快跑
Pull back! Run!
快跑 该死的 快跑
Run, God damn it, run!
医务兵 有医务兵吗
Medic! Can I get a medic?
我跑啊跑 就像珍妮叫我做的那样
I ran and ran, just like Jenny told me to.
我跑得太远太快 很快就只剩下我独自一人
I ran so far and so fast that pretty soon I was all by myself,
这可不太妙
which was a bad thing.
巴巴
Bubba!
巴巴是我最亲最好的朋友
Bubba was my best good friend.
我得确保他平安无事
I had to make sure that he was okay.
还有自己人吗
Any friendlies out there?
有 我这里有三个
Yeah, I’ve got three over here.
你到底在哪儿
Where the hell are you?
巴巴
Bubba?
在我回去找巴巴的路上
And on my way back to find Bubba,
我发现了一个男孩躺在地上
well, there was this boy laying on the ground.
泰克斯
Tex!
好的
Okay.
我不能任由他一个人躺在那里
I couldn’t just let him lay there all alone,
他惊魂未定 极度恐惧
scared the way he was,
所以我扛起他 带他跑了出去
so I grabbed him up and run him out of there.
每次我回去找巴巴时
And every time I went back looking for Bubba,
都有别人在喊 “救救我 弗里斯特 救救我”
somebody else was saying, “Help me, Forrest. Help me.”
听不见 听不见
Can’t hear… Can’t hear…
别担心 兄弟 躺着就好
No sweat, man. Just lay back.
你会没事的 你会没事的
You’ll be okay. You’ll be okay.
我渐渐开始害怕我可能永远也找不到巴巴了
I started to get scared that I might never find Bubba.
完毕
Over.
收到 铁腕 我知道我的位置非常危险
Roger, Strongarm, I know my position is danger close.
我们这片区域全是越共
We got Charlie all over this area.
我需要喷气战斗机马上过来 完毕
I gotta have those fast movers in here now. Over.
6号♥小队 这里是铁腕 我们想…
Six, Strongarm, we want…
丹中尉 科尔曼死了
Lieutenant Dan, Coleman’s dead!
我知道他死了
I know he’s dead!
我的整个排都他妈被灭了
My whole goddamn platoon is wiped out!
-利马腿6号♥ 利马腿6号♥ -该死的
– Leg Lima 6, Leg Lima 6. – God damn it!
-是否收到信息 完毕 -你在干什么
– Copy this transmission. Over. – What are you doing?
别管我 走开 别碰我
Just leave me here! Get away. Just leave me here!
-滚 -利马腿6号♥ 铁腕 收到吗 完毕
– Get out! – Leg Lima 6, Strongarm. How copy this? Over.
天呐 我说了不要管我 该死的
God, I said leave me here, God damn it!
利马腿6号♥ 利马腿6号♥
Leg Lima 6, Leg Lima 6,
这里是铁腕 请注意
this is Strongarm, be advised
喷射战斗机马上到达你处 完毕
your fast movers are inbound at this time, over.
然后我感觉有东西跳起来咬了我一口
Then, it felt like something just jumped up and bit me.
有东西咬了我
Something bit me!
你们这些亚洲傻♥逼♥
You chink son of a bitch!
我不能丢下我的排
I can’t leave the platoon.
我让你别管我 阿甘
I told you to leave me there, Gump.
别管我了 你自己跑吧
Forget about me. Get yourself out!
你听到我说的了吗
Did you hear what I said?
该死的 把我放下来
God damn it, put me down!
你自己滚吧
Get your ass out of here!
我没让你救我离开 你♥他♥妈♥的
I didn’t ask you to pull me out of there, God damn you!
你以为你要去哪儿
Where the hell do you think you’re going?
去找巴巴
To get Bubba.
我已经呼叫进行空中打击了
I got an air strike inbound right now.
他们会用汽油弹轰炸整片区域
They’re gonna nape the whole area.
阿甘 你给我待在这里 该死的 这是命令
Gump, you stay here, God damn it! That’s an order!
我一定要找到巴巴
I gotta find Bubba!
弗里斯特
Forrest.
-巴巴 -我没事 弗里斯特
– Bubba. – I’m okay, Forrest.
我没事
I’m okay.
巴巴 不…
Oh, Bubba, no…
不 我会没事的
Nah, I’m gonna be all right.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on. Come on.
我没事 弗里斯特
I’m okay, Forrest.
我没事 兄弟 我挺好的
I’m okay, man. I’m fine.
轰炸机来了 快离开那里
Helo’s inbound. Top smoke, get it out there!
如果我知道这将会是我
If I’d a known this was gonna
最后一次和巴巴说话
be the last time me and Bubba was gonna talk,
我会想到一些更好的话来说
I’d of thought of something better to say.