快跑 弗里斯特
Run, Forrest!
我以前都是跑到哪里是哪里
Now, it used to be, I ran to get where I was going,
我从没想过自己竟然会跑出名堂
I never thought it would take me anywhere.
那他妈是谁
Who in the hell is that?
他叫弗里斯特·甘 教练
That there is Forrest Gump, Coach.
就是本地的一个白♥痴♥
Just a local idiot.
你敢信吗 我也能去上大学了
And can you believe it? I got to go to college, too.
弗里斯特 弗里斯特 快跑
Forrest! Forrest! Run!
-好的 -快跑
– Okay! – Run!
快跑 你这混小子 快跑
Run, you stupid son of a bitch! Run!
你这混小子 快跑 冲啊 快跑
You son of a bitch! Run! Go! Run!
不 转弯 冲啊
No! Turn! Go!
他一定是这世上最蠢的白♥痴♥
He must be the stupidest son of a bitch alive,
但他是真的快
but he sure is fast!
后来 或许只有我这么觉得
Now, maybe it’s just me,
但大学时光真的很迷茫
but college was very confusing times.
今天联邦政♥府♥派遣军队强制执行法♥院♥命令
Federal troops enforcing a court order
在阿♥拉♥巴马大学取缔种族隔离
integrated the University of Alabama today.
两名黑人学生获准入学
Two negroes were admitted,
但乔治·华♥莱♥士♥州长随后
but only after Governor George Wallace
做出象征性威胁
had carried out his symbolic threat
挡在了学校大楼门口
to stand in the school house door.
华♥莱♥士♥州长 那个声明上说…
Governor Wallace, I take it from that statement, that…
厄尔
Earl,
发生什么事了
what’s going on?
-“浣熊”想要进学校 -浣熊
– Coons are trying to get into school. – Coons?
如果浣熊想进我家后院
When raccoons try to get on our back porch,
我妈就会用扫帚赶走它们
Mama just chase them off with a broom.
不是真的浣熊 你个白♥痴♥ 是黑人
Not raccoons, you idiot, niggers,
他们想和我们一起上学
and they want to go to school with us.
和我们同校 当真吗
With us? They do?
华♥莱♥士♥州长履行承诺
Shortly after Governor Wallace had carried out his promise
封锁大门后不久
to block the doorway,
肯尼迪总统就命令国防部长
President Kennedy ordered the Secretary of Defense
使用武力干预
then to use military force.
本台播放的录像记录了当时国民警卫队指挥官
Here, by videotape, is the encounter by General Graham,
格兰姆将军与华♥莱♥士♥州长的冲突
commander of the National Guard, and Governor Wallace.
因为今日在此的国民警卫队
…because these National Guardsmen are here today
身份是阿♥拉♥巴马州的联邦士兵
as federal soldiers for Alabamans.
他们住在本州境内 他们都是我们的兄弟
They live within our borders, they are all our brothers.
我们取得了这场战争的胜利
We are winning in this fight,
因为我们正在唤醒美国人♥民♥
because we are awakening the American people
看清我们此前多次强调的危机
to the dangers that we have spoken about so many times,
今日之事再次证明
just so evident today,
本国正在走向军事独♥裁♥
the trend towards military dictatorship in this country.
因此 当晚 位于塔斯卡卢萨的阿♥拉♥巴马大学
And so, at day’s end, the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa
废除了种族隔离
had been desegregated
吉米·胡德和薇薇安·马隆两位学生
and students Jimmy Hood and Vivian Malone
已经报名参加了暑期班
had been signed up for summer classes.
女士 你的书掉了 女士
Ma’am, you dropped your book. Ma’am…
华♥莱♥士♥州长履行了承诺
Governor Wallace did what he promised to do.
在塔斯卡卢萨的校园内
By being on the Tuscaloosa campus,
成功阻止了暴徒集聚
he kept the mob from gathering…
那不是阿甘吗
Say, wasn’t that Gump?
不 不可能
Nah, that couldn’t be.
肯定是他
It sure as hell was.
几年后
A few years later,
那个生气地挡在学校大楼门口的小男人
that angry little man at the school house door
觉得竞选总统会是个好主意
thought it would be a good idea and ran for president.
但有人觉得这不是个好主意
But somebody thought that it wasn’t.
不过他没死
But he didn’t die.
我等的公交车到了
My bus is here.
-是9路车吗 -不 是4路车
– Is it the number nine? – No, it’s the number four.
很高兴和你聊天
It was nice talking to you.
我记得当时华♥莱♥士♥遇刺的时候
I remember when that happened, when Wallace got shot.
我还在上大学
I was in college.
你上的是女校
Did you go to a girls’ college,
还是男女混校
or to a girls-and-boys-together college?
男女混校
It was co-ed.
珍妮上的大学我就不能去上
‘Cause Jenny went to a college I couldn’t go to.
那个大学只收女生
It was a college just for girls.
但我一有机会就会去看她
But I’d go and visit her every chance I got.
好疼
That hurts.
弗里斯特 弗里斯特
Forrest! Forrest!
弗里斯特 住手 住手
Forrest, stop it! Stop it!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-他在伤害你 -这他妈是什么情况
– He was hurting you. – What the hell is going on here?
-不 他没有 去那边 -他是谁 他是谁
– No, he’s not! Get over there! – Who is that? Who is that?
-比利 对不起 -什么情况
– Billy, I’m sorry. – What the hell?
-离我远点 -不要
– Just get away from me! – Don’t…
-不要走 比利 等等 -离我远点
– Don’t go! Billy, wait a second! – Get away from me.
他完全不懂事的
He doesn’t know any better!
弗里斯特 你为什么要那样做
Forrest, why did you do that?
我给你带了点巧克力来
I brought you some chocolate.
对不起
I’m sorry.
-我现在就回学校了 -弗里斯特
– I’ll go back to my college now. – Forrest…
看看你这样子
Look at you.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
这是你的寝室吗
Is this your room?
弗里斯特 你是否会梦想着
Do you ever dream, Forrest,
自己想成为什么样的人
about who you’re gonna be?
-我要成为什么样的人 -是啊
– Who I’m gonna be? – Yeah.
难道我不再是我自己了吗
Aren’t I going to be me?
你永远都会是你 只是你还有其他可能
Well, you’ll always be you, just another kind of you.
明白吗
You know?
我想出名
I want to be famous.
我想成为像琼·贝兹一样的歌♥手
I want to be a singer like Joan Baez.
我只想站在空旷的舞台上
I just want to be on an empty stage
那里只有我的吉他和歌♥声
with my guitar, my voice.
只有我自己
Just me.
我想触动人们的内心
And I want to reach people on the personal level.
我想拥有与人一对一交心的能力
I want to be able to say things, just one-to-one.
你和女孩在一起过吗 弗里斯特
Have you ever been with a girl, Forrest?
我上家政课的时候一直和她们坐在一起
I sit next to them in my Home Economics class all the time.
-对不起 -没事的
– I’m… Sorry. – It’s okay.
没事的
It’s all right.
-没事的 -我头晕了
– It’s okay. – Oh, I’m dizzy.
我想你在家政课上没做过这个吧
I bet that never happened in Home Ec.
没有
No.
我想我弄脏了你舍友的浴袍
I think I ruined your roommate’s bathrobe.
没关系 反正我也不喜欢她
I don’t care. I don’t like her, anyway.
跑 跑 跑
Run! Run! Run!
-跑 跑 跑 -跑 跑 跑
– Run! Run! Run! – Run! Run! Run!
弗里斯特
大学生活过得飞快
College ran by real fast,
因为我参加太多橄榄球比赛了
’cause I played so much football.
他们还把我弄进了全美明星队
They even put me on a thing called the All-America Team,
进去后可以见到美国总统
where you get to meet the President of the United States.
肯尼迪总统今天
President Kennedy met with
在白宫办公室接见了全美大学生橄榄球队
the Collegiate All-American Football Team at the Oval Office today.
会见美国总统
Now, the really good thing about meeting
最大的好处就是有好吃的
the President of the United States is the food.
他们会安排你坐在一个小厅里
They put you in this little room
里面吃的喝的都应有尽有
with just about anything you’d want to eat or drink.
但是 第一 我不饿 但是渴
And since, number one, I wasn’t hungry, but thirsty,
第二 饮料是免费的
and number two, they was free,
我大概喝了15瓶汽水
I must have drank me about 15 Dr. Peppers.
恭喜 入选全美明星队感觉如何
Congratulations. How does it feel to be an All-American?
很荣幸 长官
It’s an honor, sir.
恭喜 入选全美明星队感觉如何
Congratulations. How does it feel to be an All-American?
很好 长官