摆动我的臀部
swinging my hips.
有一天晚上 我和妈妈出去买♥♥东西
This one night, me and Mama was out shopping,
我们路过本森家居用品店
and we walked right by Benson’s furniture and appliance store,
你猜怎么着
and guess what?
这不是给孩子看的
This is not for children’s eyes.
几年后 那个英俊的年轻人
Some years later, that handsome young man
也就是被称为”猫王”的那个传奇
who they called “The King,”
他唱了太多的歌♥
well, he’d sung too many songs,
心脏病发作了
had himself a heart attack, or something.
当王一定很辛苦吧
Must be hard being a king.
有趣的是你记得一些事情
You know, it’s funny how you remember some things,
但是有些事情却记不起来
but some things you can’t.
你要全力以赴 弗里斯特
You do your very best now, Forrest.
我会的 妈妈
I sure will, Mama.
我清楚地记得开学第一天乘校车的情景
I remember the bus ride on the first day of school very well.
你到底要不要上车
Are you coming along?
妈妈说不要搭陌生人的车
Mama said not to be taking rides from strangers.
这是去学校的校车
This is the bus to school.
我叫弗里斯特 弗里斯特·甘
I’m Forrest. Forrest Gump.
我叫多洛希·哈里斯
I’m Dorothy Harris.
现在我们不是陌生人了
Well, now we ain’t strangers anymore.
这个座位有人了
This seat’s taken.
有人了
It’s taken!
你不能坐在这里
You can’t sit here.
小孩子的记忆很有趣
You know, it’s funny what a young man recollects,
因为我不记得我是怎么出生的
’cause I don’t remember being born.
我不记得我在第一个圣诞节收到了什么礼物
I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas,
我也不记得我第一次去野餐是什么时候
and I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic.
但是我清楚地记得第一次听到
But I do remember the first time I heard
那个世界上最甜美的声音
the sweetest voice in the wide world.
如果你愿意 可以坐在这里
You can sit here if you want.
我一生中从未见过如此美丽的存在
I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life.
她就像一个天使
She was like an angel.
你到底坐不坐
Well, are you gonna sit down, or aren’t you?
你的腿怎么了
What’s wrong with your legs?
没什么 谢谢关心 我的腿好得很
Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and dandy.
在校车上 我坐在她身旁
I just sat next to her on that bus
和她一路聊到学校
and had a conversation all the way to school.
我的脊背像问号♥一样弯曲
…my back’s crooked like a question mark.
这些支架会让我…
These are going to make me…
除了我妈
And next to Mama,
从来没有人和我说过话或者问我问题
no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
你是不是傻
Are you stupid or something?
妈妈说 “只有做傻事的才是傻子”
Mama says, “Stupid is as stupid does.”
-我叫珍妮 -我叫弗里斯特 弗里斯特·甘
– I’m Jenny. – I’m Forrest. Forrest Gump.
从那天起 我们总是在一起
From that day on, we was always together.
珍妮和我形影不离
Jenny and me was like peas and carrots.
她教我怎么爬树
She taught me how to climb.
加油 弗里斯特 你能行的
Come on, Forrest, you can do it.
我教她怎么悬挂摇晃
I showed her how to dangle.
一直乖巧的小猴子和…
“A good little monkey and…”
她帮助我识字
She helped me learn how to read,
我教她怎么倒挂金钩
and I showed her how to swing.
有时候我们只是坐在外面 等着看星星
Sometimes we’d just sit out and wait for the stars.
妈妈会担心我的
Mama’s gonna worry about me.
留下再多待一会儿吧
Just stay a little longer.
不知为什么 珍妮从来不想回家
For some reason, Jenny didn’t never want to go home.
好的 珍妮 我留下陪你
Okay, Jenny, I’ll stay.
她是我最特别的朋友
She was my most special friend.
我唯一的朋友
My only friend.
妈妈总是跟我说 奇迹每天都会发生
Now, my mama always told me that miracles happen every day.
有些人不这么认为 但是确实如此
Some people don’t think so, but they do.
嘿 笨蛋
Hey, dummy!
你是弱智 还是傻子
Are you retarded, or just plain stupid?
“看啊 我是弗里斯特·瘸子”
“Look, I’m Forrest Gimp.”
弗里斯特 快跑
Just run away, Forrest.
弗里斯特 快跑 快点
Run, Forrest! Run away! Hurry!
-骑车追 -快点 我们去抓他
– Get the bikes! – Hurry up! Let’s get him!
-快点 -小心 笨蛋 我们来了
– Come on! – Look out, dummy, here we come!
我们会抓到你的
We’re gonna get you!
弗里斯特 快跑 弗里斯特 快跑
Run, Forrest, run! Run, Forrest!
你给我回来
Come back here, you!
弗里斯特 快跑
Run, Forrest!
快跑
Run!
就算我告诉你 你也不会相信
Now, you wouldn’t believe it if I told you,
但是我可以跑得像风一样快
but I can run like the wind blows.
从那天起 如果我要去什么地方
From that day on, if I was going somewhere,
我就跑着去
I was running!
他要跑了 拦住他
He’s getting away! Stop him!
那孩子真是个跑得快的傻子
That boy sure is a running fool.
还记得我跟你说过
Now, remember how I told you that
珍妮似乎从来不想回家吗
Jenny never seemed to want to go home?
她住的房♥子有阿♥拉♥巴马州那么古老
Well, she lived in a house that was as old as Alabama.
她妈妈在她五岁时上了天堂
Her mama had gone up to heaven when she was five,
她爸爸算是个农夫
and her daddy was some kind of a farmer.
珍妮
Jenny?
他是个很有爱心的人
He was a very loving man.
他总是在亲吻抚摸珍妮和她的姐♥妹♥们♥
He was always kissing and touching her and her sisters.
然后有一次 珍妮没有坐校车去上学
And then this one time, Jenny wasn’t on the bus to go to school.
珍妮 你今天怎么没去上学
Jenny, why didn’t you come to school today?
我爸正在午睡
Daddy’s taking a nap.
-珍妮 -快跑
– Jenny! – Come on!
珍妮 你要跑到哪里去
Jenny, where’d you run to?
你给我回来 死丫头
You’d better get back here, girl!
你跑到哪儿去了
Where you at?
珍妮 珍妮 你在哪儿
Jenny! Jenny! Where you at?
珍妮
Jenny!
和我一起祈祷 弗里斯特 和我一起祈祷
Pray with me, Forrest. Pray with me.
珍妮
Jenny!
亲爱的上帝 把我变成一只鸟
Dear God, make me a bird
这样我就能逃离这里 远走高飞
so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
亲爱的上帝 把我变成一只鸟
Dear God, make me a bird
这样我就能逃离这里 远走高飞
so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
妈妈总说上帝是神秘的
Mama always said that God is mysterious.
珍妮
Jenny!
那天祂没有把珍妮变成一只鸟
He didn’t turn Jenny into a bird that day.
你最好给我赶快回来
You’d better get back here!
但是
Instead,
祂叫来了警♥察♥
he had the police say
说珍妮再也不用住在那个房♥子里了
Jenny didn’t have to stay in that house no more.
她搬去和她外婆住了 就住在克里克莫尔大道
She went to live with her grandma just over on Creekmore Avenue,
我很开心 因为这样她就离我家很近了
which made me happy, ’cause she was so close.
珍妮有时晚上会偷偷溜到我家来玩
Some nights, Jenny would sneak out and come on over to my house,
只是因为她说自己害怕
just ’cause she said she was scared.
我不知道她害怕什么
Scared of what, I don’t know,
但我觉得是害怕她外婆的狗
but I think it was her grandma’s dog.
那是只恶犬
He was a mean dog.
不管怎样 我和珍妮直到高中
Anyway, Jenny and me was best friends
都是最好的朋友
all the way up through high school.
-嘿 蠢蛋 -住手
– Hey, stupid! – Quit it!
快跑 弗里斯特 快跑
Run, Forrest, run!
没听到我说的话吗 蠢蛋
Did you hear me, stupid?
-快跑 弗里斯特 -快点上车
– Run, Forrest! – Come on, get in the truck!
上车 快追
Get in the truck! Let’s move it!
快点 他要逃了 开车
Come on, he’s getting away! Move it!
快跑 弗里斯特 快跑
Run, Forrest! Run!
-你最好一直跑下去 蠢蛋 -快跑 蠢蛋
– You better be running, stupid! – Come on, dummy!
-加把劲 蠢蛋 -你最好跑快点
– Haul ass, dummy! – Yeah, you better get running!
长腿大野兔
Jack rabbit!
冲冲冲
Go! Go! Go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!