恐怕是这样 那个试验舱
That seems to be the case. Inventory says
在仓库清单上被写成热水锅炉
The capsule was a water heater, sir.
我的天
My god.
找到了
Oh. Here they are.
是哈瑞的日记 没错
That’s them, all right.
八月
“August…
九月 十月 十一月
“September, October, November…
39页
’39.”
不可逆转
“Irreversible.”
丹尼尔
Daniel…
拿去 也许用得着
Here. These might help.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
咱们应该回医院去 他们肯定会有办法
I think we should go back to the hospital. I’m sure there’s something they can do.
就是她
That’s her, isn’t it?
海伦
Helen.
那是你们的孩子
Is that your child?
我们没有结婚
No. We were never married.
照片上的孩子是我 那时我两岁
That’s me in the picture. I was 2.
这不可能
That’s impossible.
你出生前她就死了
She died before you were born.
丹尼尔 海伦还活着
Daniel… Helen’s alive.
我们就是在那里长大的 我知道
That’s where we grew up.
她什么时候搬到去的 7年前
I know. When did she move back? About seven years ago,
她丈夫去世后
after her husband died.
她结婚了
She was married?
丹尼尔 快走
Daniel, come on!
真不知该怎么谢你
I can’t thank you enough. Good-bye.
挂上档快开车
Mom, maybe you should put the car in drive.
克莱儿
Claire.
不能再快了吗
Mom, are we going as fast as we can?
我正在努力 奈特
I’m trying, Nat.
克莱儿 克莱儿
Claire, Claire.
我想开这辆车到不了
I don’t think we’re going to make it in this car.
我需要一架飞机
I need an airplane.
天啊 奈特 坐稳了
Oh, boy. Nat, hold on.
干得好
All right, mom!
我的上帝 你开起车来跟我一样
Holy cow! You drive like me.
坐稳
Hold on.
你得买♥♥票 我只是送走飞行员
You must pay! Just dropping off a pilot.
呆在车上
Stay here.
再见
Good-bye.
克莱儿 挪开止轮块 我再不会麻烦你了
Claire… Remove the wheel blocks. I’ll never ask you another favor.
你抓住了我的心
You’re holding my heart.
再见
Bye.
快让开
Get out of the way!
抱歉 小心 让一让
Excuse me. Watch it. Excuse me!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey, hey!
把他挡下来
Cut him off!
嘿 停下来
Hey, stop!
他50年没见到心爱的女人了
Look, he hasn’t seen this woman in 50 years.
这还不够他受的吗
Hasn’t he been through enough?
你的飞机丢不了
You’ll get your plane back.
干嘛不放过他呢
Why can’t you just leave him alone?
我们不会伤害他 那你们追他干什么
We are not here to hurt captain McCormick. Well, what do you want him for, then?
请他喝咖啡 找他聊天
A cup of coffee? A little chat?
对不起 请过来
Excuse me. Walk this way, please.
知道到达另一个星系 需要多长时间吗
Do you know how long it takes to get to the next star system?
100年 那还是离我们最近的
100 years. And that’s the closest one.
没有这种科技 我们不能像那样去星际旅行
You can’t make a trip like that without this technology,
现在我们比芬利39年的发明 还要晚几十年
And right now we’re decades behind where Finley got in 1939.
丹尼尔是芬利的试验 和我之间唯一的联♥系♥
And Daniel– Daniel is the only link between Finley’s work and my own.
未必真的
That’s not true.
你想知道的东西都在这里面
Everything you ever wanted to know
有关把人冷冻
About freezing someone.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
你这是干什么
What the heck are you doing here?
你忘了穿夹克
You forgot your jacket.
系上安全带
Put your belt on.
不能和他通话吗
Can we at least talk to them? On the radio?
他没有发送讯息
They’re not transmitting, sir.
我们的雷达有飞机
Sir, we have the craft on radar.
我回去看那试验舱 叫利斯博士离开这里
I’m going back to see the capsule. Call Dr. Reese And tell him to get out here immediately.
我要一系列心电图 心脏酵素化验结果
I also want the serial ekg, cardiac enzymes,
要医院给麦考米克所有化验结果
Everything the hospital did on McCormick.
飞机怎么办
What about the plane, sir?
它一降落 我要一个护卫
As soon as it lands, I want an escort
带库珀太太去见她儿子
To take Mrs. Cooper to get her son.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那就是老房♥子
There’s the old house.
奈特
Nat.
放在这里
Here.
轻轻地! 轻轻地
Gently. Gently! Oh! Gently.
加大后部压力
Increase back pressure.
明白 加大后部压力
Check! Increase back pressure!
你别死去 好吗
Oh! Don’t die, ok?
向右转
Turn to the right.
放起落架 奈特 起落架放下
Gear down, Nat. Gear down.
起落架放下
Gear down!
很好 现在咱们一起让飞机降落
Ok. Now we’re going to land this together.
OK 没问题
Ok! Ok?
没问题
All right!
每小时120英里
120 miles an hour.
阻力板全放
Ohh! Full flaps.
明白 阻力板全放
Check! Full flaps!
注视水平线
Now, watch your horizon.
注视水平线 注视—
Watch the horizon! Watch the–
丹尼尔
Daniel!
注视水平线 注视水平线
Watch the horizon, watch the horizon!
天啊 把住
Oh! Oh, God!-Hold it.
向后拉
Pull back.
控制燃料的供给 降低引擎的速度
Throttle back.
踩煞车器
Brakes. Brakes!
停下 停下
Stop! Stop! Stop!
干得好
Show-off.
你没事吧
You ok?
没事
Yeah, ok.
丹尼
Danny.
愿意嫁给我吗
So, are you going to marry me or what?
愿意
Yes.
Billie Holiday 主唱
♪ the very thought of you ♪
♪ and I forget to do ♪
♪ those little ordinary things ♪
♪ that everyone ought to do ♪
♪ I’m living in a kind of daydream ♪
♪ I’m happy as a queen ♪
♪ and foolish though it may seem ♪
♪ to me that’s everything ♪
♪ the mere idea of you ♪
♪ the longing here for you ♪
♪ you’ll never know how slow the moments go ♪
♪ till I’m near to you ♪
♪ I see your face in every flower ♪
♪ your eyes in stars above ♪
♪ it’s just the thought of you ♪
♪ the very thought of you, my love ♪
♪ I see your face in every flower ♪
♪ your eyes in stars above ♪
♪ it’s just the thought of you ♪
♪ the very thought of you, my love ♪
♪ I see your face in every flower ♪
♪ your eyes in stars above ♪
♪ it’s just the thought of you ♪
♪ the very thought of you, my love ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!