启动主燃料引擎
Now prime the engines…
保持几秒 确保燃料进入引擎
Do it for a couple seconds. You want to make sure fuel gets to the engines.
放煞车器 “是”
And set your brakes. Right.
不能说“是” 应该说“明白” “是”会引误会
Don’t say “right.” say “check.” Right gets confusing.
明白
Check.
是
Right.
启动引擎 OK 油压上升
Starter engine on. Ok, the oil pressure’s coming up.
混合油气有点高 打开节流阀
Mixture’s still rich. Give it a little throttle. Just a little.
准备起飞 检查飞行操纵杆
Ok. Now we’re rolling. Check your flight controls.
是不是在正确的位置上
Make sure they’re free and correct.
很好
Good.
放下起飞阻力板
Ok, now, set your flaps for takeoff.
不要太多 四分之一就行了
Not too much. Just 1/4.
准备好了
You ready?
油门开到最大
Throttle full on.
开到头
All the way.
开始滑行 移♥动♥了 后压力 加大后压力
Ok, now we’re going. We’re moving. Back pressure. More back pressure.
还要增加 对
Increasing? Yep. Ok,
我们爬升 我们起飞了
We’re climbing. We’re up. Ok.
收起落架 起落架收回
Lift gear. Gear up.
起落架收回 升阻力板 升阻力板
Ok, gear up. Flaps up. Flaps up.
开始飞行
Ok, we’re flying.
操纵杆放回中间位置
Come back to middle.
没问题
All right.
机场在哪里 在那里
Hey, where’s the airport? Um, it’s over there.
转到那里降落
Ok, let’s go back there.
再稳一点 再稳一点
Smooth, now. Smooth.
右引擎出故障
We lost an engine. Right engine’s out.
怎么办
What do I do?!
让螺旋桨平衡 关闭混油器
Feather the props and cut the mixture.
准备使用方向舵 应该能找到迫降的地方
Get ready to lean on the rudder. We got to find a place to land.
那里 一块田地 看到地方了没
There! A field. Do you see anyplace?
那里 一块田地 我觉得很好
There. A field. Ok. Looks ok to me.
保持最佳滑翔速度 缓慢减速
Maintain optimum glide speed. Slowly pull your power back
抬高一级副翼阻力板
And get in a notch of these flaps.
只抬高一级
Just a notch.
咱们能成功吗
Ok. Will we make it?
放下起落架
Yeah. Put your gear down.
起落架放下 明白
Down. Check.
混油气高 飞行时速135英里 阻力板放到底
Mixture rich. Airspeed– 135 miles per hour. Full flaps now. Full flaps.
看着水平线 奈特
Watch the horizon, Nat.
往后拉 不要太猛 你会暴冲的 慢慢来
Pull back. Not too much. You’ll flare up. Go easy.
注意水平线 注意水平线
Just watch the horizon. Watch the horizon.
稳住
Go steady.
小心 小心树木
Ok! Ok, watch out– watch out for the tree.
还有那些牛 还有地上的坑
Whoa! And the cows. And the potholes.
现在踩煞车器
Ok, now step on the brakes.
慢点 太快了 慢点
Slowly. Too much. Slowly.
假如你能降落B-25飞机 你就无所不能
If you can land a b-25, you can do anything.
谢谢你
Thanks a lot.
不 我要谢谢你 给我夹克
No, thank you… For the jacket.
别客气
You’re welcome.
坐在树屋里你的背不疼吗
Doesn’t this tree house get your back?
丹尼尔 真的不想留下来吗
Hey, Daniel, are you sure you don’t want to stay?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Daniel!
出了什么事
Aah! What’s happening?
你怎么了 你怎么了
What’s happening? Huh? What’s happening?
来人哪
Help!
来人哪 来人哪
Help! Help! Help!
血压 90-60 脉博112
Blood pressure? 90 over 60. Pulse is 112
什么病
What is it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
天啊
Oh, God.
不是我胡编的
I’m not making this up.
急救病房♥的麦考米克… 联邦调查局在找他
McCormick in emergency. Mccormick? It’s the FBI.
这人有麻烦
This guy’s in some trouble.
我搞不懂 看看化验单 到底是什么血液状态
I’m a little confused. Look at those indices. Exactly what kind of blood activity is that?
卡米隆博士 威尔科克斯中校 你怎么样
Dr. Cameron, lieutenant colonel Wilcox. How are you?
你没事
How you doing?
你还好吧 我并不是最好的飞行员
You feeling ok, sir? Yeah, I’m just not the best flier.
听说你有些好消息
I hear you have some, uh, some good news.
是的 先生 非常好的消息
Yes, sir, some very good news.
别老跟着我
Quit following me.
天哪
Oh, brother.
我还活着
I’m still here, huh?
你
You…
看上去
Look…
糟透了
Terrible.
对于像我这个年龄的人 还不坏
Yeah, but not bad for a guy my age, right?
这不可能
It’s not possible.
克莱儿 我生于1907年 我知道
Claire, I was born in 1907. I know.
当初哈瑞告诉我这主意时 我和你感觉一样
I felt the same when Harry first told me the idea.
哈瑞·芬利
Harry Finley?
你知道他
You know him?
昨天有个女人来过电♥话♥ 答录机上有留言
Some woman called yesterday, Left a message on the machine,
我以为她打错了号♥码
But I thought it was a wrong number.
留言一定还在
I’m sure it’s still on the machine.
也许他有接触过一些辐射物质
Maybe he was exposed to some form of radiation.
看起来有点像… 某种突变的早衰症
He’s got what looks like a mutated form of progeria.
我从没见过这种事 克莱儿 他在迅速老化
I’ve never seen anything like this. Claire, he’s aging.
他能活吗 我不知道
Is he going to live? I don’t know.
必须带他离开这里 联邦调查局的人马上到
We must get him out of here. The FBI is coming!
我知道
I know!
什么 拖住他们 求你了
What? Stall them. Please?
约翰 相信我
John, trust me.
快上来
Hurry.
跳进来
Jump in.
谢谢
Thanks.
奈特 那些家伙是谁 联邦特工
Nat. Who are those guys? FBI.
我能走 别出声 装出生病的样子
I think I can walk. Just shut up and look sick.
有些事你们必须知道 我们有急事
There’s something you should know. We’re in a hurry.
医师 啥事
What is it, doctor?
如果你要找麦考米克 他换病房♥了
If you’re looking for mccormick, he’s been moved.
奈特 去开门
Nat, open the door.
他在东区病房♥ 先右转 东区加护病房♥
He’s in the east wing. Make your first right. East wing, ICU.
144号♥房♥间
Room 144.
我没事 克莱儿 我很好
I’m ok, Claire. I’m all right.
这到底是怎么啦
What the hell is going on here?
你好 我要找一个人 他叫哈瑞·芬利
Yes? Hello, ma’am. I’m looking for a man Named Harry Finley.
是个科学家
He was a scientist.
他妻子叫布朗奇 是芝加哥人
His wife’s name was Blanche. Uh, he was from Chicago.
你认识他吗
Do you know this man?
那是我父亲
That’s my father.
他在家吗
Is he home?
很抱歉 我父亲去世了
I’m–I’m sorry, but my father is dead.
他曾在这里住过两个月
He lived here once for a couple of months,
我出生前就去世了
But he died before I was born.
你要找的肯定是另外一个人
You must be looking for another man.
我是他最好的朋友
I was his best friend.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
苏珊.芬利的地址是 塞普鲁斯街14号♥
Susan Finley’s address is 14 Cyprus pond road.
蓝色档案说她父亲首先发现这个问题
Blue file says her father first found the problem
就在麦考米克自愿当试验品2个月后
Two months after McCormick volunteered.
芬利在一次化学火灾中 为救他的朋友而牺牲
Finley died in a chemical fire trying to save his friend.
参加实验的人说麦考米克也死了
Operations claimed McCormick was killed as well.
他们丢弃了这个档案
They dropped the file.
战争爆发后 就没调查 计划就悄悄消失了
There was no investigation. The project slipped through the cracks When the war started, sir.
你是说麦考米克被丢弃在
So what you’re telling me is that he was lost.
仓库里整整50年
Mccormick was misplaced for 50 years.