轻而易举挤压 美化臀部和大腿
So it’s easy to squeeze, squeeze your way To shapely hips and thighs.
当这些肌肉变形后 就会使大腿松弛
When these muscle groups get out of shape, The result is flabby thighs.
这个叫电视 我知道
It’s called television. Yeah, I know.
我在39年世界博览会上见过
I saw it at the world’s fair in ’39.
这就是为什么我向大家推荐 我也在使用它
That’s why I recommend it and use it myself.
我的运动问题是…找到时间去做
My problem with exercise is finding time to do it.
晚安
Night.
晚安 谢谢 大腿健美器
Night. Thanks, thighmaster.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔 醒醒 那人回电♥话♥了
Daniel, get up. That guy called back.
他说他认识一个哈瑞·芬利 离这里只有一小时
He said he knows a Harry Finley. Lives about an hour from here.
我得走了 几点了
I got to go. What time is it?
7点半
It’s 7:30.
我要走了 等等 你走之前
I got to go. Wait. Before you go,
我们要去参观自♥由♥之翼
We’re going to the wings of freedom.
航♥空♥表演 离你朋友住处不远
The air show– It’s near where your friend lives.
早安 早安 妈
Morning. Morning, mom.
你睡得好吗
Well, how was it?
克莱儿 你是我遇到最和善的人之一
Claire, you’re one of the kindest people I’ve met.
你还没见过我发脾气
You haven’t seen my temper.
对 你还没见过呐
Yeah. You haven’t seen that.
早饭想吃什么
How about breakfast?
我要去见一位老朋友 多谢 我得走了
I got to meet an old friend. Thanks, anyway, but I got to run.
真的不吃 我是个除霜能手
You sure? I’m a hell of a defroster.
不了 我已经迟了
No. I’m late as it is.
丹尼尔来看航♥空♥表演
Daniel, come to the air show.
很棒耶
It’s so cool.
奈特 他说了要赶路
Nat, he said he had to go.
再见 谢谢 谢谢
Well, good-bye. And thank you. Thanks again.
祝你好运
And good luck.
你也是
You, too.
事情到此结束
Well, I guess that’s that.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
谢谢
Thanks again.
有什么事
Yes? May I help you?
哈瑞
Harry?
我就是 有什么事
That’s right. May I help you?
很抱歉 你不是…
Yes. I’m sorry, sir. Uh, you’re not the…
你没事吧
Are you ok?
有票吗
Sir? You got a ticket?
请到那边去买♥♥票 12元
You got to buy a ticket over there. $12.
我能上去看看吗
Is it ok to look inside?
当然 您请便
Sure, go right ahead.
嗨 黛比 我是昨天那个丹尼尔
Hi, Debbie. This is, uh, Daniel from yesterday.
希望你已经找到线索了
Yeah. Well, I was hoping maybe you heard something.
你能否快些吗
Well, couldn’t you rush it?
因为…
Uh, it’s just that I–
当然 我晚些时候再打过去
Sure, I’ll try again later.
别老跟着我 好吗
Quit following me, ok?
嗨 克莱儿
Hi, Claire.
找到需要打抱不平的人了
You find anybody to rescue?
告诉我
You know, I’ve been told…
我是个很好的听众
That I listen exceptionally well…
如果你有心事可以告诉我
If you wanted to tell me anything.
你有没有过失落的感觉
You ever feel lost?
那是我发明的
I invented it.
它属于我
It’s mine.
我醒来时 我的朋友应该在身边
My buddy was supposed to be here when I woke up.
他以前就住在这里
He used to live around here,
我找不到他 听起来有点令人绝望
And I can’t find him. I know that sounds desperate,
可他真的是我唯一的朋友
But he really is all I have left.
你总是可以回家 对吗
You could always go home, right?
我失去了最亲近的人 所以我决定离开
I lost someone close to me. That’s why I left.
所以现在我没钱 没衣服 无家可归
That’s why I haven’t got any money or clothes or a place to stay.
我只是离开
I just left and…
当时我没想过 结果会是什么样
And where I’d end up was the last thing on my mind.
一切都好吗
Everything ok?
约翰
John.
对不起 丹尼尔 这是约翰 约翰 这是丹尼尔
I’m sorry. Daniel, this is John, and John, this is Daniel.
见到你很高兴
Hi, John. Pleased to meet you.
丹尼尔要和我们在一起住几天
Daniel is going to be staying with us for a couple of days.
直到他找到他朋友为止
Till he finds his friend.
认识你太好了 丹尼尔
Well…It’s good to know you, Daniel, Good to know you.
嗨 我是黛比
Hi, this is Debbie…
嗨 黛比 我是麦考米克 请留言 我会回电♥话♥
Hi, Debbie, this is Daniel McCormick. Leave a message. I’ll call back.
黛比 我是丹尼尔.麦考米克
Hi, Debbie, this is Daniel McCormick.
我的电♥话♥是555-2368
I’m staying at 555-2368.
真的很感谢你 如果有什么消息 请给我回电♥话♥
Um, I’d really appreciate it, if you hear anything, if you could call me here.
再一次表示感谢
Thanks again for everything.
在做晚饭
Making dinner?
我总得干点什么
Yeah. I got to do something.
我想也许明天 如果你还没找到你朋友
Hey, listen, I thought maybe tomorrow, If you don’t find your friend,
你可以教我开飞机
That maybe you could teach me to fly.
不大好办
That might be tough.
为什么
How come?
第一
Well, to begin with…
我没有飞行服
I don’t have a flight jacket.
第二
And secondly…
我没有飞机
I don’t have a plane.
我1岁时 父亲就离开了
My father left when I was one.
你也许想知道
Thought you might want to know that.
我不认为这关我什么事
Well, I really don’t think that’s any of my business.
他离开时我1岁 以后再没和我们说过话
He left when I was one. He hasn’t talked to us since.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help out?
切开这颗洋葱
Chop up this onion.
切这颗洋葱 别切手
Just the onion, not the fingers, ok?
我知道 别担心
I know. Ok. Don’t worry.
天啊
Boy.
这个人 浑身是血 全是血
Anyway, this guy is covered in blood. Covered, right?
心脏停止跳动
His heart has stopped.
必须马上开胸 没时间准备
They have to open him up right there, No time for procedure.
他的胸被切开了 我必须为他按♥摩♥心脏
So they open him up And I have to massage his heart.
我用手托着他的心脏 给他挤压心脏 明白吗
I actually held his heart and pumped it for him.
事故发生在5号♥公路上 受伤的不止他一个
There was this horrible accident on the 5. There were other injuries.
那个人 我正用手挤压他的心脏
Anyway, this guy whose heart I’m pumping,
突然睁开了眼睛
His eyes open.
看着我 看看自己的心脏 说道
He looks at me, And he looks at his heart and says,
“你抓住了我的心脏”
“you’re holding my heart.”
你说什么
What did you say?
“是的 你说的对”
“yes, I am.”
麻醉师差点昏过去
The anesthesiologist almost passed out.
这是两周前的事 今天我上班时
Anyway, that was… Couple of weeks ago. Today, when I got into work,
他送我一盒 形状像心脏的巧克力 不错的故事
He sent me a box of chocolates shaped like a heart. Isn’t that a good story?
太棒了
Great.
这个太棒了
No, this is great.
不可思议 东西我都藏在碗柜里
The scary thing is… That all of this was in my cupboard, lurking.
谢谢你带孩子们去…那个远在…
Thank you very much for taking the boys to that. That was way above…
我们有个约会
We have a date…
今晚
Tonight.
我来早了吗 不
Am I early? No.
我尝尝丹尼尔的手艺 相当不错
I was just trying out Daniel’s cooking. It’s good.
相当不错
It’s really not bad at all.
吃点吗
Want some?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我马上就准备好
Um, I’ll just be a sec.
孩子们
Guys.
你是个医生
So, you’re a doctor?
是的
That’s right.
据我所知你是个飞行员
I understand you’re a pilot?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!