你说你昨晚在一座 我们要拆除的仓库里醒来
And you say you woke up last night in the warehouse that we’re tearing down.
我知道这听上去很荒唐 可是
I know that it sounds crazy, but, uh–
是有一点
Just a little.
你的顶头上司是谁
Who was your supervising officer?
戴维.波伊尔少校
Boyle. Major David E. Boyle.
波伊尔
Boyle.
我去过哈瑞住的地方 现在那里叫Ralph超♥市♥
Now there’s a place called Ralph’s there I went to the place where Harry used to live.
明白
I see.
我们基地没有那么久以前的档案
Well, we don’t keep records that far back on base.
但有一群科学家 可能会被你的故事吸引
But there is a team of scientists that would be fascinated to hear what you have to say.
这都是极机密的资料 哈瑞没告诉过任何人
This is all highly classified information? – Right. Harry told no one.
不错
That’s right.
哈瑞没告诉任何人 连为他工作的人都不知道
Harry didn’t tell anybody about this. Not even the people that worked for him knew.
只有哈瑞和我 我还告诉过另一个人 可是…
Just Harry and I, And I told one other person, but…
是谁
Who’s that?
她死了
She’s dead.
我给保安部门打个电♥话♥
I’m going to call security.
那很好
That’d be swell.
能给我一支烟吗
Can I have a cigarette?
喔 好 没问题
Oh, yeah. Sure. No problem.
山姆 是我
Sam? Yeah. Me.
这里有个人 你该采取点行动
I’ve got something here I think you should do something about.
你该见见他
Yeah. Yeah, so I think you should probably meet.
他说他在我们仓库的 一座金属舱里呆好些年
He says he was in a metal capsule in our warehouse for a number of years.
你得带几手下过来
You might want to come over with some of your men.
布农托 因为我认为这事有点太…
Pronto, because I think, you know, It’s really going to be a…Maybe a…
这事有点太…
It’s going to be a…
山姆 等一下
Sam, hold on one sec, Sam.
山姆 你也可以不用来
You can cancel it, Sam.
我没撒谎
I’m not lying.
你撒谎了
You’re lying.
我发誓 他说从没在一张嘴里 见过这么多蛀洞
He said he’d never seen so many cavities in one mouth at the same time.
他要把我的口水样本 送到威斯康辛大学
He wanted to send a sample of my saliva to the university of Wisconsin.
你的口水
Your saliva.

Yeah.
给我玩一会
Here. Give it to me.
你找谁
Yes?
你是奈特.库珀
Are you Nat Cooper?
就是那个死人
It’s the dead guy!
那个死人
The dead guy!
那个死人
The dead guy!
上去 上去
Go! Go!
救命啊 救命啊 救命啊 救命啊
Help me! Help! Help! Help! Help!
嘿 我不是要…
Hey, I’m not going to–
那个给我 把那个球拍给我
Give me that! Give me that bat!
救命啊
Help me!
来人啊 救命啊
Somebody, help me!
我不会杀你们
I’m not going to kill you.
我不会杀你们 好吗
I’m not going to kill you, ok?
我不会杀你们 我不会
I’m not going to kill you. Ok?
唉呀
Jeez.
我只是想知道 我怎么会有这件夹克
I just want to know how I got this jacket.
好啦 安静点 你一个人说
All right. All right! Just you.
我们和菲利克斯的哥哥 史蒂文到仓库去
We went to the warehouse With Felix’ brother Steven.
我们在那儿玩 本来我们不该去的
And we were playing in there even though we weren’t supposed to.
看见一个大金属东西 以为是艘旧潜艇
And we saw that big metal thing. We thought it was a submarine.
我们把它打开了 你就躺在里面
We opened it up somehow, And you were inside.
就这样 对吗 对
That’s all, right? Right.
那里没有卫兵
There were no guards there?
没有医生 没有人了
No doctors? No one?
没有 先生 只有一堆垃圾
No, sir. Just a bunch of junk.
垃圾
Junk?
喂 小姐 我想找一位叫 哈瑞·芬利的先生
Hello, ma’am. I was looking for a gentleman named Harry Finley.
他从前住在这个地区
He used to live around this area.
我想你也许是他的亲戚
And, uh, I thought you might be related to him.
谢谢你 小姐 谢谢 再见
Thanks anyway, ma’am. Yes. Thanks. Good-bye.
你们常这么做 扰乱机密的军事实验
So, you fellas do this a lot, mess with classified military experiments?
不 先生 这是头一次
No, sir. This is the first time.
我叫奈特 他是菲利克斯
My name’s Nat. This is Felix.
你叫什么 丹尼尔
What’s yours? Daniel.
我从爸爸的衣柜里 偷几件衣服给你 好吗
You want me to steal you some clothes from my dad’s closet
喂 先生…
Hello, sir.
对不起…
Ex-excuse me, sir.
这家伙刚说“请留言”然后一阵尖叫声
This fella just asked me to leave a message, Then squealed in my ear.
你好 我是奈特 我在找个叫哈瑞·芬利的人
Hi, this is Nat. I’m looking for a guy named Harry Finley.
如果你知道在哪能找到他
If you know how to find him,
请打电♥话♥555-2368 谢谢
Call me at 555-2368. Thank you.
是电♥话♥答录机
It was just an answering machine.
机器 我在和机器说话
Machine? I’m talking to a machine.
50年究竟发生了什么事
What the heck happened to the last 50 years?
我用它做历史课报告 考试得了个B-
I use this for my history. I got a b-minus.
可以快速浏览 或减慢 放大 像这样
You can go really fast, like this. Go slow. Zoom in, like that.
停 停 停
Oh, hold it. Hold it. Hold it.
天哪
Oh, my god.
丹尼尔 你是干什么的 做什么工作
Daniel, what do you do, anyway, like, for a job?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
什么 你干什么工作
Huh? What? What do you do for a job?
我是个试飞员
Uh, test pilot.
菲利克斯 天呀 他是个飞行员
Felix, oh, my god! He’s a pilot.
我们发现了一个飞行员
We found a pilot!
奈特
Nat.
什么
What?
啊 不
Oh, no.
我星期六在图书馆里 她会认为我是个书呆子
I’m in the library on a Saturday. She’ll think I’m a geek.
奈特 她也在这里
Nat, she’s in here, too.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah. That’s–
走过去和她搭腔
Look. Just go talk to her.
去吧
Just do it.
嗨 爱莉丝 衣服很漂亮
Hey, Alice. Nice dress.
谢谢
Thanks.
看上去像壁纸
It looks like wallpaper.
我意思是说 好看的壁纸
I mean good wallpaper.
谢谢 没问题
Thanks. Yeah, no problem.
指甲油也很美
Bitchin’ nail polish.
看上去像血
Looks like blood.
暑假过得好吗
How’s your summer going?
还好
Fine so far.
我来找本书看
Well, I’m just here doing some reading.
“小妇人”
Little women.
是本好书
It’s good.
我骑自行车出了大车祸
Hey. I got into a huge bike accident.
是吗
Really?
车都摔坏了 摔坏了 全坏了
Thrashed my bike. Thrashed. Totally thrashed.
看,这里也刮破了
Look. I got a big cut, too.
会结下一大块痂
Yep. It’s going to be a big scab.
但我不会把它揭掉
But I’m not going to pick at it.
你真酷
Well, that’s cool.
谢谢
Heh. Thanks.
我要走了
Well, I got to go.
再见
Ok. See ya.

Cool.
我是个笨蛋
I’m a geek.
你想写信给国家人事档案馆 他们负责军事档案
You’ll want to write to the national personnel records center. They deal with all military records.
填张申请表 大约要6周
They got a form. It takes, like, six weeks.
小姐 6周太长了
Six weeks is too long, Miss.
这件事很急 我今天就要找到这个人
This is urgent. I need to find this man today.
这关系到我的生死
It’s a matter of life and death for me.
请帮我
Please?
我试试 他叫什么 哈瑞什么
Um… What did–who? Harry who?
哈瑞·芬利
Finley. Harry Finley.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!