穿过云层 天使19号♥
Coming through, angels 19!
慢慢来 毒蛇1号♥ 不要减速过快
Take it easy, viper one. Don’t push it too far.
控制燃料的供给 降低速度 高度18500
Throttling back. 18-5.
每分钟转数2500
Rpm(=revolutions per minute) 2,500.
空速…空速表指针不动了
Airspeed–airspeed needle stuck…
其他正常 高度17500
But we’re still in the green. 17-5.
该死
Aw, heck.
高度15500
15-5.
长官 知道你想说什么
Sir, sir, I know what you’re going to say, but
假如任何人都能降落 麦考米也能够
if anyone can land it, McCormick can.
丹尼在吗 在天上 减速杆拉不动
Danny here? In the plane. It’s sticking!
飞机急速下降
We’re pretty much in a dive up here.
高度12500 飞机发出隆隆声
It’s 12-5… And she’s purring, all right.
把它开回来 毒蛇1号♥
Bring it back, viper one.
收到
Roger! Oh!
机身剧烈摆动
Serious fluttering!
飞机不听使唤 飞机头部上升调整
Controls are resisting. I have full nose-up trim.
滑翔进来 毒蛇1号♥ 来 滑翔进来
Slip it in, viper one. Come on, slip it in!
情况不妙
This isn’t good!
太过度了
It’s…too much!
天哪 爬升啊
Christ. Pull her back!
天哪
Oh, brother.
天哪
Oh, brother!
小心
Look out!
要是它有保证书 我就买♥♥下来了
If she comes with a warranty, I’ll take her!
看来不需要这东西
She doesn’t seem to need that.
希望你不是要嫁给
Dave, hope you’re not married
普拉特与惠特尼飞机引擎公♥司♥
To these Pratt and Whitney’s.
飞机需要很棒的引擎 今晚之前要弄好
Plane needs classic engines. Have it ready by tonight.
什么 丹尼,看见什么
What, Danny? See what?
上尉
Captain!

Oh.
我姓麦考米克 三个 C 别写错了
McCormick–three cs. You figure it out.
哈瑞 刚才在上空发生最该死的事 是头晕吗
Harry, the damnedest thing happened up there. Any dizziness?
头重脚轻 没有
Feel light-headed? No.
我有心脏病的
I’m still having a heart attack.
看上去很棒吧 恶心吗
It looked good, didn’t it? Queasiness?
不 我以为你的事情没完成 是不会露面的
No queasiness. I thought you were in hiding until you finished your thing.
眼前昏黑 没有眼前昏黑
Blackout? No blackouts.
听着 别在空军干了 你以为我飞机停不下来
Don’t work for the airline. Thought I wouldn’t pull up.
脑子里是闪过这念头 我也是
The thought crossed my mind. Mine, too.
眼盲了 头疼吗 胸疼吗
Blindness? Headache? Chest pain?
不疼 我还近得能看到你的车牌
No, none of that. I was close enough To see your license plate,
突然 在混乱中我看见了海伦
And all of a sudden , in the midst of it all, I saw Helen.
有幻觉
You had a vision?
呕吐吗
Did you vomit?
没呕吐 我在和朋友说话 过会儿再做问答
No vomit. I’m talking to my friend. We can do Q and A later.
没问题 你降落得真漂亮
Anything you say, captain. Nice soft landing.
我想 “她今晚回家 我得把飞机停下来”
I thought, “she’s coming home tonight. I better pull up.”
哇 我成功降落地面了
Wham! I hit the ground.
天啊 我饿了 想吃排骨吗
Boy, am I hungry. Want some ribs?
干嘛
What?
丹尼 我来这里因为实验成功了 成功了
Danny, I’m here because it worked. It worked?
不够完美 但它成功了
A little rough around the edges, But it worked.
真的 哈瑞
What? Harry.
你真神了 哈瑞
That’s incredible, Harry!
嘘 注意听 注意听
Shh! Listen, listen!
别告诉任何人
No one can know, ok?
当然 别告诉任何人
Of course. No one can know.
可以告诉海伦 好吧 海伦可以 别人不行
Helen can know, right? All right, but nobody else.
真令人难以置信 哈瑞 真的
It really is sort of incredible. Harry. It is.
它在哪里 在实验室
Where is he? Back at the lab.
我收一收 咱们庆祝一下 太好了
I’ll get cleaned up. We’ll celebrate!
我的天 哈瑞
Oh, my God. Ha ha! Harry!
我来开车
Hey, I’m driving!
好吧
Sure, ok.
最好让我开
Yeah… Better be ok.
Billie Holiday主唱
♪ the very thought of you ♪
♪ and I forget to do ♪
♪ those little ordinary things ♪
♪ that everyone ought to do ♪
♪ I’m living in a kind of daydream ♪
♪ I’m happy as a queen ♪
♪ and foolish though it may seem ♪
♪ to me that’s everything ♪
♪ the mere idea of you ♪
♪ the longing here for you ♪
♪ you’ll never know ♪
♪ how slow the moments go ♪
♪ till I’m near to you ♪
♪ I see your face in every flower ♪
♪ your eyes in the stars above… ♪
这是谁
Who is that?
对不起 我来晚了
I’m sorry I’m so late.
几点了 差不多是两点
What time is it? Almost 2:00.
我本要直接回家
I was going to go to my place,
但还是想来看看你 希望你不介意
But I decided I wanted to see you. I hope you don’t mind.
我很介意 请你走吧
I kind of do. Would you leave, please?
嘴里有香槟味
You taste like champagne.
哈瑞和我都有点醉了
Well, Harry and I got a little drunk. Oh, yeah?
在庆祝
A celebration?
就算是吧
Well, kind of.
你饿了
You’re hungry.
我知道
I know. So…
你们庆祝什么
What were you celebrating?
让我猜
Wait, let me guess.
哈瑞在实验室连续第4百小时
Harry’s 400th consecutive hour in the laboratory, right?
虽然没中 但差不远
Close, but no cigar.
好吃吗
How is it?
我已经三餐不继4天了
Danny, I’ve been eating dust for four days.
说吧
So…
你们庆祝什么
What were you celebrating?
最重要的是…我为什么没受到邀请
The key question here is, Why wasn’t I invited?
假如你在这儿的话 我们肯定请你
Well, we would’ve if you were here.
哈瑞冷冻了一只鸡
Harry froze a chicken.
了不起 肉铺里的人也会
Big deal. My butcher’s done that.
可是
Yeah? Well…
肉铺里的人没法 让冷冻的鸡活过来
I’ll bet your butcher’s never brought the chicken back to life again.
他…什么
He what?
我发誓
I swear!
我亲眼看见那只鸡在走路 哈瑞是个天才
I saw the chicken. It was walking around! Harry’s a genius,
这是他自己说的
Which he was proclaiming himself
在他喝掉第2瓶香槟后
After the second bottle of champagne.
相当丑陋的
It was pretty ugly.
难道政♥府♥要搞一个伟大的冻鸡阴谋 什么
So, what, this is some big government chicken conspiracy? What?
别把这事当儿戏 不许告诉任何人
Don’t take this lightly. You can’t tell anybody, all right?
只告诉我妈妈
Just my mother.
海伦 不行
Oh, Helen, no. Y-you can’t.
我逗你呢 保证不说出去
I was kidding. Promise me you won’t tell.
我保证
I promise.
我保证
I promise.
哪怕严刑拷打也不说 哪怕严刑拷打也不说
Not even under torture. Not even under torture.
就是受到最痛苦最残忍♥的拷打也不说
Not even under the most incredibly painful kind of torture.
丹尼 不要这样
Danny, don’t.
此事关系到国♥家♥机♥密♥ 抱歉 我要给你抓痒了
Helen, this is a matter of national security. I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to tickle you.
我不是开玩笑 海伦, 我必须知道
No. I’m not kidding. I’m not kidding. I need to know.
不 我要叫了 我真的要叫了
No. I’ll scream. I’ll really scream!
这是为你好
It’s for your own good.
丹尼 不要
Danny, no! No!
别挠膝盖 停啊
Oh, not the knees! Oh, stop! Ha ha ha!
♪ I’m living in ♪
♪ a kind of daydream ♪
♪ I’m happy as a queen ♪
♪ and foolish though it may seem ♪
♪ to me that’s everything ♪
♪ the mere idea of you ♪
♪ the longing here for you ♪
♪ you’ll never know ♪
♪ how slow the moments go ♪
♪ till I’m near to you ♪
♪ I see your face in every flower… ♪
接住 接得好
Got it! Good catch!
二垒上的人拿着球碰到跑垒的人 他就出局了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!