– Yeah. – Since birth.
那是Q的妹妹艾米莉 你不知道吗
That’s “Q’s” sister Emily. You did not know that?
什么
What?
这样更好了
This has got even better.
我不会碰她的 兄弟
I wouldn’t touch it, man.
她像修女一样神经质
She’s twitchy as a bunch of nuns.
-她就是那个圣杯 -知道了
– She’s the holy grail. – Yeah, uh-huh.
我试过了的
I tried.
你一定是Q向我提起过的那个妹妹
You must be the sisters that “Q” has been telling me about.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不 我从来没跟他说起过你
No, I’ve never said a word to him about you.
你应该说的
Well, you should have.
对啊 你应该说的
Yeah. You should have.
不 我不该说
No. I shouldn’t have.
我是里克·潘宁
Rick Penning.
我是艾米莉·欧文斯
Emily Owens.
我看过你比赛
You know, I’ve been watching you play.
实际上你真的很不错
You’re actually really good.
谢谢你 你能注意到我真是太好了
Well, thank you. It’s very nice of you to notice.
我们要走了
We’re going.
好吧 我想我要走了
Okay, I think I’m leaving now,
但是能正式认识你真好
but it was nice to officially meet you!
不 一点也不好
No, it wasn’t.
嘿 Q
Hey, “Q”!
明天四点练习时见
I’ll see you tomorrow at 4:00 for practice
然后一起去我们通常去玩儿的地方
where we usually hang out afterwards
吃点儿东西
and grab a bite to eat!
老兄 你就像个菠萝
You a pineapple, brother.
什么
What?
外表又丑又硬还满是刺
All hard and ugly and spiny on the outside.
里面却又甜又软
Nothing but sweet and mushy under.
你陷入情网了
Oh, you got it bad.
才不是你说的那样 老兄
It’s not even like that, brah.
你们要参加全国大赛了
You know, you guys are going to nationals.
这让马库斯开心死了
Making Marcus one happy brother.
爸爸 你在这儿干什么
Dad! What are you doing here?
我来接你回去
I’m taking you home.
马库斯 我说过我想待到赛季结束
Marcus, I told you I wanted to finish out the season.
我知道
I know,
但是基于最近我对你的两项正面评价
but based on the last two positive evaluations I gave you,
法官决定撤销监管
the judge released you from the wardship,
转为由你父母监护
placing you back in the custody of your parents.
那是什么意思
So what does that mean?
意思是拿好你的东西 你要回家了
It means grab your stuff. You’re coming home.
爸爸 我不能回去 我是队长
Dad, I can’t. I’m the team captain!
你还是队长 野猪队队长
You’re still the captain, of the Razorbacks.
很抱歉 想想好的方面
I’m sorry. Look, see the positive here.
你成功了
You did it.
你得到缓刑 不用去县监狱了
You got probation. You’re not going to a county lockdown.
谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for everything.
好了 好了 真温馨
Okay. Okay. That’s real sweet.
这又不是夏令营 我们走了
This isn’t summer camp. Let’s go.
你要继续倾听 好吗
You keep listening right, okay?
好吧 宾汉
All right, Bingham.
做客结束了 好吗
Enough with the kumbayahs, all right?
很好
Nice.
你回家真好
It’s good to have you home.
谢谢
Thanks.
明天的训练
You know, tomorrow at practice,
里克要展示高地队的战术
Rick is gonna lay out Highland’s playbook.
你所掌握的情况 只要你认为我们需要
You know, whatever you’ve got that you think we need,
特殊打法 分区 替代战略
you know, specific plays, zoning, substitution strategies,
你只需将它展示出来 好吗
you just let it rip, okay?
我们最终要在科罗拉多州斯普林斯
You know, we’re gonna end up playing against them
与他们对战
at Colorado springs.
到我们得胜的时候了
This is our year.
冠军是我们应得的
We deserve that title.
你说’我们’是什么意思
What do you mean “we”?
我是高地队的
My team is Highland.
好吧 你没得选
Okay, you see, you don’t get to choose.
你能不能离开家是我们说了算
You will leave this house or not if we say.
你能不能开车是我们说了算
You will drive that car or not if we say.
你能不能去科罗拉多是我说了算
You will go to Colorado or not if I say,
而现在我说你明天要跟野猪队一起训练
and right now I say that you will be at practice with your Razorbacks tomorrow.
里克 坐下
Rick, sit down.
把我关起来吧
Have me arrested.
他这是什么意思
What was that about?
我说错什么了
What did I say wrong?
他已经离开了一年
He’s been gone a year,
而你唯一能谈的
and the only thing you can talk about
就是让他教你的球队一些愚蠢的花招吗
is having him teach some stupid plays to your team?
愚蠢的花招 听着 这也是他的球队
Stupid plays? Okay, look. It’s his team, too.
你没听到他的话吗
Didn’t you hear him?
野猪队不再是他的球队了
The Razorbacks aren’t his team anymore.
他不知道自己想要什么 亲爱的
He doesn’t know what he wants anymore, honey.
你问过他了吗
Have you asked him?
我只想要他拥有我从未有过的东西
I only want him to have what I never had.
那你怎么觉得他想要呢
And what makes you think that he wants what you never had?
他想要的东西怎么办
What about what he wants?
他想要的东西只会让他进监狱
What he wants landed him in jail.
哪个更重要 理查德
What is more important, Richard?
是一两场球赛还是你儿子
A game or two or your son?
看看他
Look at him.
如果为这支队伍打球
If playing for this team
能让他更像我们想要他成为的人
is making him more like the man that we want him to be,
如果这能让他开心
if it’s making him happy —
会从他眼里看出来的
it’s in his eyes.
只要睁开你的眼睛 你就会看到
Just open yours, and you’ll see it.
好吧 我会尽力 好吗
Okay, I’ll try. Okay?
你尽力了却没行动
You try. You sit.
这需要实际行动 教练
This is about doing, coach.
里克
Hey, Rick!
怎么样啊 伙计
What’s up, man?
怎么样 伙计 你什么时候回来的
What’s up, man? When did you get back?
过来 让我看看你
Here, let me look at you.
塔米 我很抱歉 你还好吗
Oh, Tami, I’m so sorry. Are you okay?
我很好 只是想让你亲亲我
I’m fine. I just want you to kiss me.
塔米 别闹了
Oh, Tami, come on.
宝贝 怎么了 见到我你不高兴吗
Baby, what’s wrong? Aren’t you excited to see me?
塔米 别闹了
Tami, please.
伙计们 我正在缓刑期
Guys, I’m on probation, man.
你们不能放在我这儿
You guys got to lose this.
把它放到卡车里或者其他地方去
Put it in the truck or something.
少来了 偏执狂先生
Oh, come on, Mr. Paranoid.
这里真有被执行缓刑的傻蛋吗
You really see a probation schmo around here?
我好想你
I missed you.
-没有 -拉尔斯
– No. – Lars.
拉尔斯 我说真的 伙计 别把它放在这
Lars, I’m serious, man. Don’t put it in here.
好吧 你以后还得带着我们兜风呢
Okay, well, you’re still taking us for a little ride afterward.
别忘了 你可欠着我们呢
Come on, man. You owe us one.
里克 是时候了
Rick, this is it.
到我们胜利的时候了
This is our year!
就是今年
This is it!
-我说的对吧 -一点不错
– Am I right? – Absolutely.
说真的 整个球队
Seriously, though, the team —
我们都很兴奋
we’re pure stoked
你归队能告诉我们
to have you back to give us the highland hookup
所有高地队的战术秘籍之类的
on all their plays and stuff.
你想知道高地队的秘籍
You want the Highland hookup?
根本就没有 好吗
One, there’s none of this, all right?
这事关人格和荣誉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!