跑起来 加快速度
Let’s go! Pick up the pace!
跑动起来
Let’s move it!
快点 快点 跑 跑
Let’s go! Let’s go! Move, move, move!
潘宁
Penning!
教练
Coach?
里克 欢迎来我办公室
Rick, step into my office.
里克 我想让你当队长
Rick, I want to ask you to be a captain.
Q已经是队长了
“Q” is already captain.
我们向来至少有两个队长
We always have at least two.
但他受不了我
But he can’t stand me,
场上大半的人都受不了我
the same with half the guys out there.
这由不得他们 而是由你决定
This isn’t about them. It’s about you.
这取决于你是否要成为最好的自己
It’s about being the best Rick.
那屠魔怎么说呢
Well, what about Tumo?
他和其他三四个人来向我推荐你的
He and three or four other guys came to me suggesting you.
队里不会把这种事情搞错的
The team doesn’t get this kind of stuff wrong.
我知道库尔特一直想当队长
I know Kurt would have wanted it.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
你清楚我为什么在这儿
You know exactly why I’m here,
你却仍表现得很关心我
and you still act like you care.
我只是一个对你们没用的卧底
I’m just a no-good spy
去年还故意犯规攻击了你们的明星队员
who cheap-shotted your star player last year.
首先 我将那次故意犯规归因于你们的教练
First of all, I attribute that cheap shot to your coach,
而不是你 其次
not you, and second,
我们应该关注你最终的结果
let’s focus on where you could end up,
而非你曾经或现在在哪个队
not where you were or are.
而且 上帝不会创造任何无用之物
And… God doesn’t make a no-good anything.
你只需要学习倾听
You just got to learn to listen
并且关注你内心的灵魂
and pay attention to that spirit inside you.
学会倾听需要经历很多磨练
And learning to listen, that takes a lot of discipline.
所以这就是一切规则所在吗
So that’s why all the rules?
我们只有一条真正的规则
We only have one real rule —
不要做任何事
don’t do anything
让你自己 团队或是你的家人蒙羞
that would embarrass you, the team, or your family.
我没法当队长
I can’t be captain.
我几个朋友寄给我一些东西
Some friends of mine sent me some stuff.
是维柯丁[鸦♥片♥类止痛药]
Vicodin.
但我不再嗑药了 我已经戒掉了
But I don’t have it anymore. I got rid of it.
天哪
Man!
我无法相信你能让我说出这些
I cannot believe you made me tell you that.
这增加了你的信誉 里克
Much to your credit, Rick,
我没强迫你说
I didn’t make you.
好的决定没让生活变得轻松
And good decisions don’t make life easy.
却会让它更从容
But they do make it easier.
与博伊西队的比赛你得坐冷板凳了
You’re gonna have to sit out the Boise game.
但我相信你会找到一种方法
But I’m sure you’ll find a way
在场外领导你的锋线队伍
to captain your forwards from the sidelines.
欢迎加入高地橄榄球队 里克
Welcome to Highland Rugby, Rick.
谢谢
Thanks.
我父亲去世的时候库尔特陪在我身边
Kurt was with me when my father died.
他告诉我虽然他的肉体死去了
He told me that although his body was gone,
他的灵魂却会永远与我同在
his spirit would always be with me.
每当我跳战舞
Every time I do the haka,
我都呼唤着族灵魂的力量
I call on the power of my family spirit.
现在我们也要呼唤库尔特的灵魂
We’ll call upon Kurt’s spirit now, too.
库尔特
Kurt…
他是一位真正的良友
…he was a real friend.
如果不是因为他 我不会在这个队里
If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be on this team.
他让我想成为一个更好的人
He made me want to be a better person.
我会怀念这一切
I’m gonna miss that.
你们这些男孩也许会认为我当教练
You boys might think I coach because…
是因为我爱橄榄球 我喜欢赢
…I love rugby and I love to win.
都是真的
Both true.
但我一直做教练是因为你们
But I keep coaching because of you guys.
这就是为什么我更想要
That’s why I’m more interested in
培养出冠军男孩 而非冠军队
turning out champion boys than champion teams.
我想让你们在球场上永远强大
I want you to be forever strong on the field
那么你们也会在球场外永远强大
so you’ll be forever strong off it.
和平强大 永远强大
Kia kaha — forever strong.
和平强大
Kia kaha.
我亡 我亡
Ka mate, ka mate
我亡 我亡
Ka mate, ka mate
我亡 我亡 我生 我生
Ka mate, ka mate ka ora, ka ora…
加油 菲浦 来个漂亮的远投
Come on, Phipp! l want a nice toss!
(高地队对战博伊西队)
给我来个漂亮的远投 宝贝儿
Give me a nice toss, baby!
加油 格里格西
Let’s go, Griggsie!
绊倒他们 保护球
Bring it down! Protect the ball!
保护球
Protect the ball!
保护球
Protect it!
快跑 快跑
Get it up! get it up!
跑 跑 快
Run! Run! Go!
快跑
Go!

Go!
太好了
Yes!
要的就是这个
That is what I’m talking about!
太棒了 来击掌
Yeah, give me some!
我想我还是比较喜欢在球场上的他
I think I liked him better on the field.
这个赛季了不起的胜利
Well much of the story this season
是高地队全体配合的结果
has been Highland’s commitment to team play,
在今天打败博伊西队之后
and after crushing the Boise team today,
他们在加速前进
they’re in the pacific coast drivers seat
成为在科罗拉多斯普林斯举办的
to be the number-one seed
全国大赛的头号♥种子
at the nationals in Colorado springs.
安静 安静
Settle down! Settle down!
漂亮的胜利 伙计们
Hey, nice win, guys.
我们就是做得这么漂亮
That’s the way to take care of business.
格里格 你好臭 天哪
Oh, Griggs! You stink, man!
洗个澡吧
Take a shower!
你说什么
What you say, huh?
格里格 兄弟
Griggs, man.
去巴士后面坐
To the back of the bus.
拜托 格里格西 发发善心吧兄弟
Hey, come on, Griggsie. A little mercy, man.
这是胜利的传统
It’s a winning tradition.
这是发臭的传统
It’s a stinking tradition!
你知道失败者都坐哪儿吗
You know where the losers sit?
巴士前面 没错
In the front of the bus, yeah. That’s right.
谁会想和一身臭气的人挤一起争球啊
How’d you like to scrum with that?
高地队对战夏延队
自从队员库尔特·阿迪森八周前惨死之后
Since the tragic death of team player Kurt Addison eight weeks ago,
高地队就势不可挡
this Highland team has been nothing but unstoppable.
他们将带着地区冠军名号♥衣锦还乡
They’ll be returning home with the regional title
还会在本月晚些时候冲击全美橄榄球大赛
and be headed to the USA rugby nationals later this month.
12-1 高地橄榄球队再战全国大赛
你呢 没有家人吗 格里格西
What about you? No family, Griggsie?
没 我的父母离婚了
No, my parents split up.
我爸在监狱里
My dad’s in prison.
我妈 她是维加斯的一个脱衣舞♥女♥
My mom, she’s a stripper out in Vegas,
或是在里诺之类的什么地方
or Reno or something like that.
我不知道 不记得了
I don’t know. I don’t remember.
很抱歉 我以为我已经够糟了 但你却
Man, I’m sorry. I thought that I had it bad, but you —
我没事
It’s all good.
你这坏蛋 你骗我吗
You loser. You lied?
你要知道我们之间这座信任的小桥梁
You know, this little trust bridge we had here
刚刚烧毁掉进了河里
just burned and went right down the river.
但他们老是迟到 所以才
But they’re always late, so…
看 那是我妈
Oh, look. It’s my mother.
这是个大块头妈妈
That’s a big mama.
把你的舌头收回去 伙计
Ooh, put your tongue away, dude.
她不喜欢别人流口水 因为我试过
She don’t like the drooling, ’cause I already tried that.
-他们俩有多久了 -你说在一起吗
– Yeah, how long have they been– – Together?
-对 -从出生就在一起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!