Highland rugby! whoo!
-哥们儿 -怎么啦
– Brother… – Is something wrong?
我们要跳战舞唱战歌♥ 我还不会
Yeah, we’re doing that dance, the chant. I don’t know it.
你现在会了 老弟
You know it now, brah.
什么意思
What’s it mean?
尊敬你的弟兄和先辈
Respect for our family and our ancestors.
我们伫立在场上有备而战
We stand on this field ready for battle,
我们的背后 有来自传统的力量
At our backs, we feel the might of tradition,
记得荣耀我们的弟兄
Remembering to honor our family
还有已经逝去的前辈
And our ancestors who have gone before.
在我们的内心里
Over our hearts…
我们誓死保卫这一图腾
…we bear the emblem to die for.
这挑战已经交付与你
This challenge is now thrown to you.
我们走
Let’s go.
苏格兰队对战高地队
我亡 我亡
Ka mate! ka mate!
我生 我生
Ka ora! ka ora!
我亡 我亡 我生 我生
Ka mate! ka mate! ka ora! ka ora!
勇敢男人在这儿
Tenei te tangata puhuru huru
扛着太阳让它闪耀
Nana I tiki mai whakawhiti te ra
一步向前 再一步向前
A, upa… ne! a, upa… ne!
一步向前 最后一步向前 走进耀眼阳光
A upane, ka upane whiti te ra… hi!
上啊
Let’s go!
进攻 进攻
Attack! attack!
高原队拿到球了
Highland has the ball,
传球给他们的进攻后卫昆汀·欧文斯
Passing now to their fullback, Quentin Owens,
他向前一滑
Who slides…
干得好 小伙子
That’s it, kiddo!
欧文斯又拿了5分
Owens with another 5 points,
高地队开始扩大战果
And highland’s starting to put this one away.
每次对方想要有所作为
Every time they try to get something going,
高地队马上将之打垮
Highland just crushes it.
-刚刚是你吧 -是
– Was that you? – Yeah, man.
抱摔不错
Great tackle.
谢谢
Thanks.
今天双方表现都不错
There’s been good scrapping on both sides,
但高地队29分 苏格兰队7分
But at 29 to scotland 7,
这成了高地队的表演赛
This exhibition has turned into a Highland clinic.
打得真好
That was so good!
今晚打得真好 就是要这样
Way to play tonight, brah. That’s what I’m talking about.
今晚你进入状态了
You was in the zone tonight.
等我一下 我马上回来
Hey, I’ll be back, now. Give me a second.
你好像总在附近嘛
You just can’t seem to stay away.
我表现如何
How did l do?
对于菜鸟来说 还不错
Not bad for a rookie.
我知道这对你来说挺难熬
I know this is gonna be tough on you,
但我到下周才有另一场比赛
But I don’t have another game until next week,
你只好捱过这漫长的六天了
So you’re gonna have to hang in there another six days.
是啊 你说的没错
Ooh. Yeah, you’re right.
真不知道我能不能熬那么久
I just don’t know if I can wait that long.
-你说呢 -哦 这太久了
– Can You? – Oh, never!
罗摩
Rama!
格里格西10分钟内就要走了
Griggsie’s leaving within 10 minutes, so…
快 走吧
…come on, let’s go!
什么是罗摩
What’s a Rama?
我带你看 快来
I’ll show you. Come on.
回见
I’ll see you later.
再见
Bye.
非常感谢 女士
Wow, muchas gracias, senorita.
欢迎来到 罗摩大牧场
Welcome to Ranch-a-Rama.
你要一片还是两片
Would you like one or two pieces?

Huh?
她问你要多少肉 老兄
She wants to know how much you want, bud.
整块都要
Whole thing.
好吧 但是
Well, yeah, but…
这里是吃到饱没错吧
Well, it is all you can eat, right?
这不是我的幻觉吧 里克今天传球了
Honestly, is it me, or did Rick actually pass the ball tonight?
干得好
Yeah, good job!
但那仅仅因为他以为没人防守
But that’s only ’cause he thought himself was open.
库尔特 来点音乐
Kurt, start it up!

Ohhh!
啊哈啊哈 马上开始
# uh-huh! here we go now! #
啊哈 马上开始
# uh, here we go now! #
啊哈啊哈 我们一上场 就知道你要被痛宰
# uh, uh, when we step on the… know how it’s gonna beat ya ##
如果你像美味肉丸子 皮塔一定要吃掉
# and if you’re real meaty Peeta’s gonna eat ya #
我们很合法
# you know we stay legit #
高地队 我的顶梁柱
Highland, my main man!
等等 快靠边停车
Hey, wait a second. Pull over real quick.
这是我的车不是巴士 我不想靠边停
No bus, my car. I don’t want to pull over.
赶紧靠边停
Just pull over, all right?
不是吧 老兄 很晚了
C’mon, man. It’s kind of late.
靠边停
Just pull over.
总是打乱我的节奏
Always trying to kill my vibes.
我们没带千斤顶
I thought we had a jack.
别担心 我们有两个
Oh, don’t worry about it. We got two.
太好了
Oh, good.
轮胎我一直弄不下来
I still can’t get the wheel off, though.
没问题
Okay.
上吧
Let’s go.

Go. Ooh-uh.
太酷了 我也试试
Ooh, cool! Let me try!
跟你说什么来着 别跑到马路上
What did I tell you? Stay out of the street.
库尔特 需要帮忙吗
Hey, Kurt. You need a hand?
没问题 我能搞定
Don’t worry about it. I got it.
你们都站在这里
I want you to stand right over here.
足球是给小孩子玩的
Soccer is for kids.
美式橄榄球给娘们玩的
Football is for wussies.
英式橄榄球才是男人该玩的
Rugby’s for men.
记住我的话
You keep that, eh?
-你们该说什么 -谢谢
– What do you say? – Thank you.
打开后备箱
Lift open the trunk.
谢了
Thanks.
库尔特
Kurt!
库尔特 库尔特 醒醒 醒醒 伙计
Kurt, Kurt, come on. Come on, man.
你会没事的 屠魔 去找人帮忙 快去
You’ll be okay. Tumo, go get help! Go get help!
库尔特
Kurt!
别离开我们 伙计 醒醒 别离开我们
Stay with us, man. Come on. Stay with us.
怎么回事 怎么了 怎么了
What’s going on? What happened? What?
库尔特受伤了 老兄
It’s Kurt, man.
医生正给他做手术
He’s in surgery, man.
他只需渡过这个难关 孩子
He just needs to run it out, son.
从没有比他更想胜利的球员
Never had a player who wanted to win more.
惊人的运动员
Incredible athlete.
打橄榄球是他的天性
Rugby was in his blood.
他总是不喜欢倾听
He didn’t always like to listen.
全国大赛前一场比赛里他一边膝盖重伤
He blew out a knee a game before nationals,
因而他去海外打职业橄榄球的梦想
and all his dreams for an overseas pro rugby career
也随之破灭
just gone like that.
你父亲一定到今天还认为他受伤
Your father would swear to this day that he got hurt
是因为我把他放在了错误的位置上
because I played him in the wrong position.
你为什么从没告诉我这件事
Why haven’t you told me about this?
你该问 为什么他没有告诉你
Better question — why hasn’t he?
听我说 小伙子们 大家围过来 好吗
Well, I tell you what, guys. Let’s bring it in, okay?
来吧
Come on.
围过来
Bring it in.
Q 你过来吗
Now, “Q” what do you say, buddy?
来吧 Q
Come on, “Q”.
潘宁
Penning.
Q
“Q”.
如果你非想知道 我是给他当家教
I tutor him, if you have to know.
我不想知道
I don’t.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!