Come on. The way we practiced, all right?
我不打钩球锋
I don’t play hook!
好好打 潘宁
Come on, Penning!
注意位置
Position, position!
一记漂亮传球给库尔特·阿迪森
An excellent pass to Kurt Addison
导致纽黑文队围挤他争球
Results in New Haven standing him up into a maul.
高地队2号♥抢走了球
Oh, Highland’s number 2 rips the ball out,
但他明显越位了
But he’s clearly offsides.
裁判肯定要判这次得分无效
I’m sure the refs gonna call this one back.
前传犯规
Forward pass.
我不知道你在亚利桑那州怎么打球
I don’t know how you did it in Arizona,
但这里我们要团队合作
But here we play as a team.
我可不为你的队打球 我是为自己
Okay, I don’t play for your team. I play for myself.
太好了 真太好了
That’s great! real great!
我们得把他换下来
We got to pull him.
他们自己能解决
They’ll work it out.
现在比分 纽黑文队21 高地队14
And our score, New Haven 21 , Highland 14.
纽黑文队又得分了 以26比14领先
New Haven scores again, giving them a 26-14 lead.
显然观众们
And it is evident the crowd
对高地队的新钩球锋里克·潘宁很不满
Is not pleased with highland’s new hook, Rick Penning.
高原队在压力下打得不好
Highland not playing well under the pressure.
你愿意为了那小子输球吗
You’re willing to take a loss for this kid?
卡尔 球场上输赢不是一切
It’s not always about Rugby, Cal.
罚你下场10分钟
10 minutes in the bin.
什么 你有没有搞错
What?! What are you talking about?
算了 继续打球 好吗
Just let it go. Let’s just play, okay?
来吧 回场 走吧
Come on! let’s go! let’s go! come on!
加油 伙计们
Come on. Let’s get it, fellas!
比赛结束了
It’s over, folks.
纽黑文队以47比14痛宰高地队
New Haven crushes Highland 47-14.
在23连胜之后
After 23 consecutive wins,
他们迟早要输一次的
It was bound to happen sometime.
我们刚刚尽了全力吗
Did we do our best out there?
没有 教练
No, coach.
如果对方比我们更强壮 更魁梧 更快速
If they were bigger, stronger, faster,
那是一回事
that would be one thing.
如果他们实力完全压倒我们
If they just plain beat us,
我们仍然很骄傲
we could keep our head up.
毫无遗憾
No regret.
但今天我们没有好好打
But we didn’t play our game today.
没有把最好的表现出来
We didn’t put up our best.
我们在场上没有全力以赴
We didn’t leave it all on the field.
我们对不起曾经打你们位置的前辈们
We owe more to the guys whose numbers you got on your backs.
那么来看看你们还剩下多少体力
So, let’s go see what you got left in the tank.
熟练无法完美 熟练可以
Practice doesn’t make perfect! practice makes…
稳定发挥
Permanent!
我们是谁
Who are we?
高地橄榄球队 和平强大
Highland Rugby. Kia kaha.
库尔特 那句话什么意思
Yo, kurt. What’s that mean?
意思就是你该滚蛋
It means you don’t belong here.
-伙计 你什么毛病 -你就是毛病
-hey, what’s your problem, man? -you!
真不值得
This isn’t worth it!
潘宁 我不屑揍你
No, you’re not worth it, Penning.
但你别担心
But don’t worry about it, all right?
因为我们以前有过队员累垮就退出了
’cause every burnout we’ve ever had quits.
还有 你在流血呢
By the way, you’re bleeding.
好了好了 继续跑 快跑
All right, let’s go! come on, let’s go, let’s go!
通关密♥码♥是啥 亚利桑那小弟
Hey, what’s the secret sign, my Arizona brother?
你自找的
Well, you asked for that.
你真幽默
You’re real funny.
2号♥老弟
Hey, brother number 2.
我有个漂亮太太和一群很棒的孩子
I have a beautiful wife and great kids.
我很爱他们
I love them all very much.
在高地橄榄球队有一种兄弟情谊
There’s a brotherhood on this Highland rugby
你在其他时空都无法感受
That you’re not going to feel any other place or time.
在拥有时就好好珍惜吧 兄弟
Love it while you got it, brah.
无论场上场下 你永远都不孤单
You’re not alone, never on or off the field.
我永远支持你 因为我在乎
I’m always with you. I care.
其他无数的前辈们也在乎
So do a couple of thousand others.
让我们以你为荣
Make us proud.
让你以自己为荣
Make yourself proud.
准备好了吗 伙计
Is you ready, man?
-准备什么 -专人训练
– Ready for what? – Personal running.
一天跑4英里 10次100码冲刺 10次50码
Four miles a day, ten 100-yard sprints, ten 50s.
你离开后教练给训练加码了
Coach upped the numbers after you left.
我不是离开 我是退出
I didn’t leave. I quit.
但我们没放弃你 伙计
Yeah, but we didn’t quit, man.
别理我
Leave me alone.
这才凌晨5点
It’s 5:00 in the morning.
你们怎么进来的
How did you guys even get in here?
格里克斯教练帮了个小忙
Well, let’s just say coach Gelwix called in a favor.
怎么样 走不走
So, we’re gonna be going or what?
你们两个疯子
You guys are both insane.
你好臭啊 老兄
And, man, you stink!
没错 那就是我
Yeah, that’s me, baby.
老传统 格里格西整个赛季不洗澡
Tradition. Griggsie doesn’t shower during season.
为什么
Why?
会招来坏运气 要我拥抱你吗 哥们儿
Well, it’s bad karma. Do you want a hug, buddy?
不要
No.
走吧 快起来
Come on, man. Let’s go. Get up.
快点 起床 伙计
Come on. Get up, man.
-对嘛 这才像话 -太好了
– Yeah. That’s right. – All right.
咱们走
Let’s do it!
里卡多
Hey, Ricardo!
走吧 伙计们快点
Come on. Let’s pick it up, guys.
我今早还有课
I got an early class today.
他不会跟格里克斯打球的
No. He would never play for Gelwix.
我跟他聊过
Uh, well, I talked to him.
如果打球 他有可能提早出狱
I guess the judge will let him out early if he does.
这样他可以出狱赶上全国大赛
But, you know, this way he’ll be out in time for nationals.
是啊 回来和我们一起比赛
Yeah, and back here to play for us.
还可以透露对方的战术秘技之类的
And loaded with all their strategies, secret plays, and stuff.
他可能想给你个惊喜吧
Maybe he wanted to surprise you.
什么位置
What position?

Huh?
他打什么位置
What position is he playing?
钩球锋
Hook.
应该是 我不确定
I think. I don’t know.
他没细说
He was moaning about it.
好啦 小伙子们
All right, guys.
上场训练吧
Let’s hit the field.
外头见 教练
See you out there, coach.
天父请保佑我们
Father in heaven, bless us,
让我们全力以赴
To do our best,
打好比赛
To play well,
安全下场
To play safe.
保佑从瑞典来的对手
Bless the other team from Sweden…
苏格兰
Scotland.
随便啦
.. .Whatever,
也一样
To do the same.
感谢与我们同在的前辈们
Thank you for past brothers who are with us.
让我们记得他们之前的努力
Help us to remember what has been done by them before,
感受他们的神力 弟兄间的力量
To feel the ma’na, the power of family,
无论他们在世与否
Those living, those gone,
就像是我父母一样
Like my father and my mother,
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
好啦 都起来 好好干 库尔特
All right, everybody up. Bring it in on, Kurt!
上场 伙计们
Let’s go, guys!
高地橄榄球队 一 二 三
Highland rugby on three! one, two, three!
高地橄榄球队

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!