They run everyone to death. That’s how they win.
那又如何
Okay, so what?
-吉娜 别闹了 好吗 -放下电♥话♥吧
– Gina, chill, would you? – Get off the phone.
你 收到礼物了吗
You, uh, get a little present yet?
会让你开心点
It should make you happy.
收到了 不错 哥们儿
Yeah, it’s cool, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
看见塔米的话了吗
Did you see Tami’s message?
压力别太大 宝贝 想你爱你的塔米
那是你写的 混♥蛋♥ 她都不肯和我讲话
You wrote that, you loser. She won’t even talk to me.
伙计 是她妈妈不让
That’s her mom, man.
不是我写的 是塔米
And I didn’t write that. Tami did.
好好想想 里克
Think about it, Rick.
压力别太大
Don’t stress.
压力别太大 里克
Don’t stress, Rick.
加油 伙计们 跟紧点
Let’s go, guys! Keep it tight!
不错 看起来不错
Looking good! Looking good.
你们为自己赢得了3秒钟的休息时间
You’ve all earned yourself a three-second break.
1 2 3 好了 你们知道训练内容
One, two, three. All right, you know the drill.
开始卸货
Start unloading stuff.
拿点东西 别停下
Grab something and keep it moving.
把那个锹给我
Pass me that shovel.
把那个穿上 桑切斯
Wear that, Sanchez.
给 哥们儿
Here you go, buddy.
来啊 哥们儿
Come on, man!
加把劲 小伙们 把垃圾清理干净
Let’s go, guys. Clean all the trash.
拿着耙子
Grab those rakes!
你不喜欢美化环境吗
You’re not into landscaping?
这事让我不打橄榄球就跑断了肠子
It’s one thing to run my guts out for you not playing rugby,
可太没劲了
But this sucks.
他们可以花钱找人来做
They can pay someone to do this.
孩子 你何时能挖掘内心
Son, when are you gonna dig down
让真正的里克·潘宁首发上场呢
and first-string the real Rick Penning?
我不是你孩子
I’m not your son.
大伙 快搞定吧
Hey, guys, let’s finish up!
还得去6楼呢
Got to get to the sixth floor.
6楼有什么
What’s on the sixth floor?
你不知道格里克斯教练要干什么 是吗
You don’t get what Coach Gelwix is doing, do you?
是不知道他没干什么
It’s what he’s not doing.
他只想让你做到最好
He just wants you to do your best.
跑到吐可不是我对橄榄球的理解
Well, running until you puke isn’t my idea of rugby.
一个有31年教龄的教练
Well, maybe someone who’s coached 31 years
总该有些好主意吧
has some good ideas.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
是他让你这么做的吗
Did he put you up to this?
没有 你说些什么啊
No. What are you talking about, huh?
我是独子
I’m an only child.
不需要大哥
I don’t need a big brother.
那朋友呢
How about a friend, hm?
你是朋友吗
Is that what you are?
没错
Yeah.
那个怎么样
How about that one?
你会帮忙的 是吧
You’re gonna help out, right?
好的
All right.
这不关我的事
It’s not my thing.
高地队对战纽黑文队
第一场比赛
First game!
看那个12号♥
Look at number 12.
两位女士一定是橄榄球迷了
So, you ladies must be rugby fans.
如何看出来的
What makes you say that?
你们坐在我的球迷区
Well, because you’re sitting in my fan section.
那么 你们是
So, are you?
我们是高地队的球迷 没错
We’re Highland fans, yeah.
那今天是你们的幸运日了
Well, then, today’s your lucky day.
我是他们的新边锋
I’m their new wing.
真的
Really?
你很棒吗
Are you any good?
是啊
Well, yeah.
我是最棒的
I’m the best.
那我得好好盯着你了
Then I guess I’ll have to keep my eye on you, huh?
要知道 我擅长的不仅仅是橄榄球
You know, rugby’s not the only thing that I’m good at.
来 伙计们 快点 集♥合♥了
Let’s go, guys! Come on! Bring it together!
集♥合♥ 动作快点
Let’s go! Hustle, hustle!
潘宁 快过来
Hey, Penning! Get your butt down here!
很抱歉就到这里 女士们 但我要上场了
Sorry to cut this short, ladies, but they need me on the field.
别受伤了
Try not to hurt yourself!
我就说一次 好吗
Hey, I’m gonna say this once, all right?
离远点
Back off.
伙计 别太紧张
Hey, baby. Don’t stress.
她们只是想认识我
They just want to meet me.
集♥合♥了 小伙们 快点
Bring it in, guys! Let’s go! hustle.
快点 快点 快点
Hustle, hustle, hustle. Let’s go.
听好了 伙计们
Okay, listen up, guys.
今天我们要作些变化
We’ve got a couple of changes today.
桑切斯13号♥位
We’re starting Sanchez at 13.
潘宁 2号♥位
Penning, you’re at 2.
2号♥
2?
交给他了 伙计们
Ah, give it up for him, guys.
好好干 哥们儿
Good job, bro.
皮特
Peter!
加油
Let’s go.
里格斯
Riggs.
-谢谢 -潘宁
– Thank you. – Penning.
首场比赛 先生们 要拼尽全力
First game, gentlemen. Play it like your last.
别留下遗憾 好吗 围过来
No regrets, all right? Bring it in.
高地橄榄球队
Highland rugby on three!
1 2 3
One, two, three!
高地橄榄球队
Highland rugby!
好了 伙计们 开干吧
All right, guys. Let’s do it!
加油
Let’s go!
恭喜你 哥们儿
Congrats, man.
看看吧 是以前打你这位置的人写的
Read it. It’s from a guy that used to play your number.
我不打钩球锋
I don’t play hook.
还是你看吧
You read it.
听着 哥们儿 位置至关重要 好吗
Look, bro, position is everything, okay?
格里克斯教练很懂行的 相信他
Coach Gelwix knows. Just trust him.
不 他不懂
No. He doesn’t know.
从我第一次见到他开始 他就一直坐在
He’s been sitting over there on his stupid lawn chair
那张可笑的草坪椅上
ever since I’ve been here.
我不懂什么
What don’t I know?
我打边锋
I play wing.
触底得分 这才是我该干的
I score. That is what I do.
谁得分并不重要
It doesn’t matter who scores.
重要的是我们要得分
It only matters that we score.
闪光的是球队整体 不是个人
The team is the star here, not any one player.
里克 如果你不能
Rick, if you can’t handle
或不愿意听从我们指导和规矩
Or don’t want to handle our coaching or our rules,
也没关系
That’s fine.
打英式橄榄球很艰苦
Rugby’s hard enough.
我们上场是为了让它更艰苦
We’re out to make it harder.
你自己看着办
It’s your choice.
先试试看 好吗
Just give it a shot, okay?
我跟你是同一战线
I’m on your side.
蹲下准备
Crouch and hold…
对阵
…engage!
蹲下
Hey, get down.
2号♥ 你得蹲低点 蹲下
Number 2! you got to stay low. Get down.
蹲下准备
Crouch and hold!
对阵
Engage!
纽黑文队的争球后卫开球
And the New Haven scrum half sets the ball.
锋线队长 警告2号♥ 危险动作
Line captain. Warning, number 2. Dangerous hit.
别这样 照我们平时练习的做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!