– How about that? – Not interested.
怎么回事 老兄 接应 伙计
What’s up, dude? Back up, man!
显然你已经尽力
We both know that you’ve done all you can
不在这儿沾染上恶习
to avoid learning anything while you’ve been here.
好的一面是这里的卫生间
The upside is we’ve got the cleanest
比往常干净多了
bathrooms that we’ve ever had.
自从你来这儿就只想着
All you’ve wanted to do since being here
保持原状回到亚利桑那
is go back to Arizona the same kid.
所以呢
So?
所以如果你就想回家
So if going home is all you’re about,
就该知道法官会根据我对你的评价
You ought to know that the judge can reduce your time here
缩短你在这儿的时间
based on my evaluation.
有时间看看你柜子后面
Sometime check out the back of your closet.
252天
252.
我16岁时每天都刻一道
I carved one of those a day when I was 16.
我也不总是品行端正
I didn’t always have my head screwed on straight.
里克 这就是我们做得最多的事儿
Rick, most of what we do here
我跟格里克斯教练学会了打橄榄球
I learned playing rugby from Coach Gelwix.
我一辈子都感激他
I owe that man my life.
我让库尔特跟其他队员
I wanted Kurt and the other players
和你谈话是有原因的
to talk to you for a reason.
我能提前多久出去
How much sooner?
不知道
I don’t know.
大概本赛季结束前
Maybe before the end of rugby season.
安全带 哥们儿
Belt up, bro.
我不是你哥们儿 别那么叫我
I’m not your “bro”, so quit calling me that.
好吧 没问题 系好安全带
Okay, okay. No problem. Belt up…
姐们儿
…Sister.
无所谓 我是按时计价 不按里程
Ain’t hardly no worries. I get paid by the hour, not the mile.
发动啦
Holoholo!
开始 腿抬高 抬高
Let’s get them going! Knees up! Pick it up!
好好练 加油 注意力集中
Let’s have a good practice! Let’s do it! Focus!
抬高 不错 保持 好样的
Up! Up! There you go! Keep it going! Nice!
里克·潘宁吗
Rick Penning?
对你来说事先了解这些很重要
It’s important for you to know right up front,
如果你花很长时间锻炼
If you spend a whole lot of time in the gym,
全心全力努力
you work your hardest
一心要做到最好
with a complete commitment to do your best,
吃得好 睡得香 拼命去干
You eat smart, get enough sleep, and you work your tail off,
然后某天…
And someday…
某天身体就会跟我一样好
Someday you can have a body like mine.
很高兴你来了 能教你打橄榄球很荣幸
Glad you’re here. It’d be great to teach you how to play rugby.
我本来就知道怎么打
I already know how to play rugby.
是吗 走着瞧吧
Oh, yeah? Okay. We’ll see.
要迟到了 快点
You’re gonna be late. Come on.
-不错 鲁特 -加油
– Good job, Root! – Come on!
-抬起来 抬起来 -抬高 抬高
– Get ’em up! Get ’em up! – Keep ’em high! Keep ’em high!
格里格西
Griggsie!
你迟到了
You’re late!
加油 小伙们
Let’s go, guys!
高点 再高点 高点 不错
Let’s see it higher, higher, higher! There you go!
阿迪森 四角传球 加油
Addison, four corner! Let’s go!
不错 伙计们
All right, guys!
加油 加油
Hey, come on! Go!
干得不错 很好
There you go. Good.
传起来 加油 传起来
Pop it! come on, pop it!
保持
Yeah, keep it going!
5 5组俯卧撑 加油
Five! Down for five! Let’s go!
不赖 菜鸟
Good job, rookie!
那边
That away!
加油 加油
Let’s go! come on!
兰迪下 潘宁上
Randy out, Penning in.
动起来 传球
Make ’em work, guys! Rugby passes!
传球 加油
Rugby passes! Let’s go!
加油 加油
Let’s go! Let’s go!
加油
Come on!
5组俯卧撑
Down for five!
左转 左转
Take a left! Take a left!
右 右 左 左转
Right, right, right! Go left! Go left!
没事 你总会知道怎么左转的 对吧
That’s all right. But one day you’ll learn how to go left. Yeah?
很好 法利
There you go, Farley!
哥们儿 难道他不应该来场地知道吗
Hey, man, shouldn’t he be down here coaching?
他一直在指导 快走
He been doing the coaching, brah. Go, go, go, go!
您好 您拨♥打♥的是潘宁家
Hi, you’ve reached the Pennings.
我们暂时无法应答
We can’t get to the phone…
1 2 1 2
One, two, one, two…
好了 小伙们 围过来
All right, guys. Bring it in. Let’s go!
别停
Keep it going!
把脚抬高好像地上不能踩
Bounce those feet off the turf like it means something to you!
高抬腿 高抬腿
Knees up! Knees up!
3天后赛季开始 首场对阵纽黑文队
Our season starts in three days with New Haven.
准备好了吗
We ready?
是的 教练
Yes, coach!
格里克斯教练让我提醒大家
Coach Gelwix asked me to offer up a reminder.
我们酗酒吗
Do we drink?
不 教练
No, coach!
我们抽烟嗑药吗
Do we smoke or use drugs?
不 教练
No, coach!
和妞在一起时
And with the girls, do you keep
能洁身自好不惹麻烦吗
yourselves clean and out of trouble?
能 教练
Yes, coach!
自己要铭记这些话
You got to give your word to yourself
也要让队友记住
and to your brothers on the team.
你笑什么
What are you laughing at?
教练 要是我们出去泡妞喝酒了
Coach, how are you gonna know
你怎么知道呢
if we drink or get with the honeys?
你会跟格里克斯教练坦白的
Because you’d tell Coach Gelwix yourself.
我们作弊撒谎吗
Do we cheat? Do we lie?
不 教练
No, coach!
我们彼此间要完全信任
We got to have complete trust in each other.
撒谎话会毁掉信任
You lie, you burn the bridge.
任何撒谎或作弊的球员 整个赛季禁赛
Any player who lies or cheats is gone for the season.
先生们 在高地队只允许一个谎言
The only lies allowed at Highland rugby, gentlemen,
就是我讲述自己的橄榄球生涯
are by me about my rugby career.
我们是谁
Who are we?
高地橄榄球队
Highland Rugby!
始终如一 好了 伙计们 休息一会儿
Till the death. All right, guys, take a knee.
兰迪
Randy.
谢谢 教练
Thanks, coach.
-菲浦 -教练
– Phipp. -Coach.
欧佩蒂
Opetich.
先生们 我们要赢的不仅仅是橄榄球比赛
We’re about winning gentlemen, and not just in rugby.
正因为此
And for that reason,
你们场上场下都要如同激光束一样专注
You will obtain a laserlike focus on and off the field.
也就是说生活各方面都要严于律己
That means discipline over every part of your life.
所以 要想过得轻松 可以去玩曲棍球
So, if you want easy, go play lacrosse
美式橄榄球 或者加入海军
or football or join the marines.
先生们 欢迎加入高地橄榄球队
Welcome, gentlemen, to Highland rugby.
教练
Coach!
好的 下场训练 小伙们 开始
Gladly. Hit the field, boys. Let’s go!
-跑位 加油 -加油 加油
– Positions! Let’s go! – Let’s go! Let’s go!
别偷懒 别偷懒
Don’t be lazy! Let’s not be lazy!
他们就像一群疯狂的唱诗班男孩
They’re like freaking choir boys.
是的 我知道 里克 但你得认清事实
Yeah, I know they are, Rick, but you got to open your eyes.
你已经进入秘密核心了
Yeah. You’re in the inner sanctum.
不 哥们儿 我受够了
No, man. Unh-unh. I am done.
早起锻炼一点都不值
Early out’s not even worth it.
你干这个不只是糊弄法官的
You know, you’re not there to just suck up some judges.
别自以为是 你是去打探秘密的
Get over yourself. You’re there to glom their secrets
查出他们如何致胜
and find out how they win.
他们让所有人都跑到死 就这样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!