No. That’s about it.
我带你去看♥房♥♥间
I’ll show you the rooms.
就是这儿
Here you go.
没有门
No doors.
没有隐私
No secrets.
这是”听命行事”的一部分
It’s a part of “listen right.”
你自己安顿好
Well, I’ll let you get settled.
半小时后吃晚饭
Dinner’s in a half hour.
别转 从一开始我就说了别转
Oh! No spinning! I said no spinning from the beginning.
领先的飞人队以143分痛宰马刀队
The front-running flyers ripped the sabres, 143.
丹·奎恩3次得分
Dan Quinn scored three times,
帮助企鹅队以8比3打败喷气机队
Helping the penguins throttle the jets 8-3.
叶子队击败…
The leafs throttled.. .
我只想问候你一下
I just want to say hi.
还有
And, uh…
我想知道你怎么样了
I just wanted to see how you’re doing.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我很想你
I miss you.

Bye.
我跟你说 我们打劫他吧
I’m telling you, let’s jack him.
不要 怎么忍♥心打劫这么帅的男孩
Nah, he’s too much of a pretty boy for jacking.
跟你似的 你想他是怎么了
A guy like you, what would you say?
嗑那种止痛药
Oxy? Vics? Percs?
或者他来这儿只是为了自我保护
Or maybe he’s just in here for his own protection.
伙计 我们都要说自己犯了什么事儿进来的
Hey, we all say why we’re in here, man.
欧内斯特是因为偷了女童子军卖♥♥的饼干
Ernesto here, stealing girl scout cookies.
我是因为痛打了欧内斯特
Me, for beating up Ernesto.
你呢
You?
因为长的帅吗
For being a pretty boy?
放开他 兔儿爷
Hey, get off him, punk!
住手
Come on!
你是要骂我还是要怎样
Are you gonna yell at me or what?
嘘 听着
Shh. Just listen.
发自内心地
Deep down.
这样对吗
Was it right?
什么
What?
不是我 是那两个混♥蛋♥挑起的
Hey, it wasn’t me. Those freaks started it.
你冒犯了整个教养所的人
You offended the home.
真弱智
This is retarded.
你刚才又冒犯了整个教养所 更别说我了
You just offended the home again, not to mention me.
好吧 抱歉
Okay, I’m sorry.
现在你和大家都高兴了吗
Are you and the home happy now?
差不多了
Almost.
大概10分钟以后熄灯
About 10 minutes. Lights out.
最好快点 你总磨蹭
Better hurry up. You take forever.
现在 我要你们做笔记
Now, I want you guys to take notes.
我要讲一些很重要的事情
I’m talking about something really serious.
你们要专心听 好吗
I need you guys to pay attention, yeah? Okay?
你想让我说 我喜欢这儿
You want me to say I love it here.
好吧
Fine.
好 我喜欢这儿 这里…
Great. I love it. It’s…
我甚至都觉得不想离开
I really don’t even think I want to leave.
我要你实话实说 里克
I want you to be honest, Rick.
要我实话实说吗
You want me to be honest?
我讨厌这儿
I hate it.
过去六个月的每一天都讨厌
Every day for the last six months.
我罪有应得
I deserve it.
我知道
I know that.
我没那么说
I didn’t say that.
爸爸在吗
Is dad there?
他想跟你说话
He wants to talk to you.
我还以为他这个时候已经回家了
I thought he’d be home by now.
没关系 我知道了
Don’t worry. I get it.
圣诞快乐 妈妈
Merry christmas, mom.
圣诞快乐 亲爱的
Merry christmas, sweetheart.
快跑啊 跑啊
Go, go, go, go!
潘宁 你太娇气不能玩吗
Hey, Penning! You too pretty to play?
来吧 我们需要你防守
Come on. We need you on “d”.
如果你愿意 我们可以玩接触式的
We’ll play touch if you want.
-他不会玩的 -来跟我们一起玩吧
– He won’t play. – Come and play with us.
他怕把漂亮脸蛋弄花了
He’s afraid of messing up his pretty face.
我只玩橄榄球
I only play rugby.
好吧 听好了
All right. Listen up.
通常是两队各15人
We usually play with 15 sides,
7个卫位 8个锋位
7 backs, 8 forwards.
但得按照我们目前的人数
But we’re just gonna have to
调整一下
make do with what we got here.
好了 穿蓝色衣服的站到我左边
All right. All you guys in blue shirts on my left.
灰色衣服的站我右边
All the guys in the gray shirts on my right.
间隔两英尺排成队
Line up about 2 feet apart.
你 退后5码左右 你在边线发球
You, back up about 5 yards. You’re gonna throw the ball in.
如果你被擒抱并摔倒
Now, if you get tackled and you go down,
你必须把球向后传给队友
You must release the ball back to one of your own guys.
队友接球后继续往前
Then he takes it and goes.
没终场 没战术讨论 没暂停
We don’t stop. There’s no huddles, no time-outs.
那这有点像美式橄榄球和足球
So it’s kind of like football and soccer.
有点像英式橄榄球
It’s kind of like rugby.
只能向后方和身侧传球
You always have to pass the ball
像这样
sideways or back, like this.
-接的好 -你一直跑
– Nice catch. – You just keep going
直到得分 球被传出 或有人下场
Until you score, the ball goes out, or someone dies.
伙计 这只是偷窃了美式橄榄球
Man, this is just a bad rip-off of football.
实际上 美国人偷窃了英式橄榄球
Actually, Americans ripped off rugby,
然后加上了女里女气的护具和头盔
Then they added sissy pads and helmets.
随你怎么说 反正你都会被打败
Whatever. You’re going down either way.
是啊 走着瞧
Yeah. We’ll see.
像这样 从你的头上扔出去
Throw it in over your head like this.
事实上 你知道吗
Actually, you know what?
你应该退后5或6英尺
You should back up about 5 or 6 feet.
你们准备好了吗
All right. You guys ready?
被放倒了 兄弟 他被放倒了
Down for the count, son! He’s down for the count!
还有107天 达伦
107 days, Darren.
别这样 你会挺过去的 哥们儿
Oh, come on. You can get through it, man.
不需要每天都教你一件事吧
Don’t need to teach you the same thing every day.
听起来他的心情不错
Sounds like he’s in a good mood.
很好
Better!
你最好能及时回来
Well, you better get back here in time
参加全国大赛 哥们儿
for nationals, buddy.
伙计 我爸不会让我上场比赛的
Man, my dad’s not gonna let me play.
得了 他想赢 会让你出场的
Oh, come on. He wants to win. He’ll play you.
我给你寄了些东西
Hey, I’m sending something your way
觉得会让你振作起来
That I think might cheer you up.
兄弟 马库斯在等你
Hey, bro. Marcus is waiting, yo.
我还在讲电♥话♥
I’m still on the phone.
哥们儿 他们会检查我的信件
Dude, they check my mail.
-我知道 我又不是笨蛋 -不是吗
-I know that. I’m not an idiot. – You’re not?
再见
Aloha ‘oe.
马库斯等着呢
Marcus is waiting.
喂 伙计 什么事这么重要
Hey, man, what’s so important that–?
里克·潘宁 这位是库尔特 Q和屠魔
Rick Penning, this is Kurt, “Q” and Tumo.
我知道你喜欢橄榄球
I know you love rugby,
我也知道你听说过高地队
and I know you’ve heard of highland.
他们一周前就开始练习了
They started their practices a week ago,
-所以我认为… -你以为错了
– So I thought… – Oh. You thought wrong.
-总是这样 -是的 我们赢了
– As usual. – Yeah. Well, we win.
是的 我们打败了你们
Yeah. We beat you.
你可以来看看我们是怎么赢的
You can come and find out how.
我已经知道了 你们作弊
I already know how. You cheat.
伙计 你其实一无所知
Man, you don’t know anything. Seriously.
那就来看看我们是怎么作弊的
Well, then, you can come find out how we cheat.
-如何 -没兴趣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!