我13岁的时候
When I was 13,
我父亲和我去吃了一顿只有父子的晚餐
My father went with me to a father-and-son dinner.
这是他唯一一次跟我出去吃饭
It was the only time he ever went with me to anything like that.
仅此一次
One time.
我从不知他是否在乎
I never knew if he cared.
我把他的缺席看作是不爱我
I took his absence as a lack of love.
我从没感到过我已经够好了
I never felt like I was good enough.
从没觉得我合格了
Never felt like I measured up.
我花了40年去原谅他
And it took me 40 years to forgive him.
当你被捕时
And when you got arrested…
我跟可爱的太太说
…I told the lovely Mrs. Gelwix,
我该退休了
“It’s time to retire.”
然后我接到了你父亲的电♥话♥
Then I got a call from your father.
这是我们1986赛季以来第一次说话
It was the first time we talked since that 1986 season.
他说他一年前失去的儿子
And he said that the son he lost a year ago
和关他在监狱里看到那个不一样
Wasn’t the same one he found sitting in jail.
你和我40年前的状况一样
You’re where I was 40 years ago.
别再浪费时间为昨天懊恼
Don’t spend another minute being angry about yesterday.
解脱他就是解脱你自己
Free him, and you free yourself.
该睡觉了
Better get some sleep.
明天的比赛很重要
Big game tomorrow.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
将今年的冠军赛用球拿进场的是
Bringing in the game ball for this years championship
新西兰橄榄球的传奇人物
Is New Zealand’s rugby living legend,
西德·盖伊先生
Mr. Sid Going.
-祝一天愉快 -谢谢
– Have a good day. – Thank you.
见到你真高兴
It’s good to see you.
西德 你好吗
Sid, how are you?
很好 见到你真高兴 赖瑞
Very good. Good to see you, Larry.
我们在美丽的科罗拉多斯普林斯
We’re coming to you live today
为您现场解说
From beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado,
今天两支彼此熟悉的队伍将在场上较量
Where today two familiar teams are taking the field–
旗杆队对战高地队
Flagstaff versus Highland–
赢家将捧走全国冠军奖杯
The winning team walking away with the national championship.
里克
Rick!
-嘿 艾米莉 -嘿
– Hey, Emily! – hey.
见到你真好
It’s really good to see you.
我想谢谢你为Q做的一切
I wanted to say thank you for what you did for “Q”.
他说你耐心的倾听 你是真正的朋友
He said you took the time to listen, and you’re a real friend.
他这么说的
He said that?
不客气
Well, you’re welcome.
我就坐在那
Well, I’ll be right there,
坐在里克·潘宁的粉丝区
Sitting in the Rick Penning fan section.
我应得的
I deserved that.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢了
Thanks.
比赛后再见你
See you after the game?
一言为定
You can count on that.
-你走错休息区了 潘宁 -看是谁来了
– Hey, wrong bench, Penning. – Look who it is.
-很担心 -怎么了 叛徒
– Sweat it. – What’s up, traitor?
-里克 -欢迎回来
– Rick. – Welcome back.
你不属于这 叛徒
Hey, you don’t belong over here, traitor.
你不该来这
You shouldn’t be over here.
我只是想说我很抱歉
I just wanted to say that I’m sorry.
我很抱歉让你和妈妈失望
I’m sorry for being a disappointment to you and mom.
我很抱歉我没能做到你希望的那样
I’m sorry I wasn’t able to be more like what you wanted me to be.
儿子
Son, uh…
这不是你一个人的错
It hasn’t been just you.
我还要原谅你
I also need to forgive you.
和平强大
Kia kaha.
你会好好打比赛的 对吗
You will play your best game, right?
开始了
Let’s go!
你最好保持警惕 里克
Better stay on your toes, Rick.
我们用280块悬赏你
There’s 280 bucks on your head.
你会倒下然后下场 伙计
You’re going down and out, pal.
他为什么笑
Why’s he smiling?
那就让我们砸开他的头看看
Let’s crack open his head and find out.
我亡 我亡
Ka mate! Ka mate!
我生 我生
Ka ora! Ka ora!
我亡 我亡 我生 我生
Ka mate! Ka mate! Ka ora! Ka ora!
勇敢的男人在这儿
Tenei te tangata puhuru huru
扛着太阳让它闪耀
Nana nei i tiki mai whakawhiti te ra a, upa… ne!
一步向前
A, upa… ne!
最后一步向前 走进耀眼阳光
A upane, ka upane whiti te ra… Hi!
扩大进攻范围 扩大进攻范围
Get it wide! Get it wide!
上半场6分7秒的首次得分
At the 6:07 mark in the first half,
比分是 高地队5分 旗杆队0分
The score — Highland, 5, Flagstaff, 0.
那是恶意犯规
That was a cheap hit!
-要抓住下半身抱摔 -得了吧
– Keep the tackles low. – Oh, come on!
7号♥ 罚下场10秒
Number 7, 10 in the bench.
请注意
Your attention please.
野猪队的7号♥被黄牌警告
Yellow-card caution issued to Razorbacks Number 7.
快 支援 支援
Let’s go! Support, support!
真不明白为什么今天高地队
Now, it’s not really known why Highland is going without
不让他们的明星进攻后卫昆汀·欧文斯上场
Their star fullback, Quentin Owens today
至于损失 我要说
But the loss, I’m telling you,
队里其余队员应该都感受到了
Has got to be felt by the rest of the team.
高地队的附加得分
And that conversion by Highland right there
将比分拉平
Ties us back up,
现在的比分是 高地队14分 旗杆队14分
So it’s Highland, 14, Flagstaff, 14.
比赛结果很难预料
It is anybody’s game.
争球 争球
Ruck over! Ruck over!
高地队利用技巧抢走了球
And Highland puts on the skills and makes their move.
转身把球踢传出
Oh, they get the turnover and kick it out.
防守边线 防守边线
Cover the line! Cover the line!
旗杆队获得界外发球机会
And the line-out goes to Arizona at the 22.
他们要打败我们了 伙计
They’re killing us out there, dude.
我们得让潘宁下场
We’ve got to take Penning out.
好的 你攻他上面
All right. You go high.
直线 排好
Straight line! Line it up!
-投给潘宁 -什么
– Throw it to Penning. – What?
直接投给他
Get it right to him.
回到开始的争球位置
Back to first jumper!
跟我换位置
Switch out on me.
注意球 注意球 注意
Watch the ball! Watch the ball! Watch it!
-这要罚时10分钟 -得了吧
– That’ll be 10 minutes. – Oh, come on!
10分钟
Ten minutes!
该给红牌
That’s a red card!
克顿 野猪队的惩罚太轻了
Colton, the Razorbacks are getting off easy
一张黄牌和在受罚席呆10分钟
With a yellow card and 10 minutes in the sin-bin.
要是我 就直接把那孩子罚下场
I tell you, if it were me, I’d be sitting the kid.
280块 老兄 280块
280, boy! 280!
马蒂 下场 去坐下
Marty! You’re out. Sit.
-你在说什么 -你完蛋了
– What are you talking about? – You’re through.
别这样 没有马蒂我们会输的
Hey, come on. We’re gonna lose without Marty.
再说一句 你就跟他一起下场
One more word out of you, and you’ll be sitting with him.
大家往后站 让我给他检查一下
Everybody stand back. Let me check him out.
退后 孩子们 退后
Back off, guys. Back off.
让他透透气 好吗
Give him some room, okay?
好了 放松 里克
All right, take it easy, Rick.
医生要给你检查 孩子
Doc’s gonna have a look at you, son.
好了 我要检查一下你的脖子
Okay, I’m gonna check your neck.
躺着别动 别动 好吗
Just lay still. Lay still, okay?
你会没事的
You’ll be okay.
我觉得他会没事的
I think he’s gonna be okay.
教练 借过一下
Coach, uh, can I…? Can I, um…?
谢谢
Thank you.
里克 这里有两个选择
Look, Rick, you have a choice here.
要么站起来完成比赛
You either get up and finish this game,
要么躺下
Or you stay down…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!