Thanks, Tami.
全美橄榄球欢迎您观看
USA rugby welcomes you
全国高中冠军联赛
to the national high school championship tournament.
大家好 我是马♥克♥思♥·格里芬
Hello, everyone, I’m Max Griffin.
我是高登·麦克唐纳德
And I’m Colton Mcdonald,
在科罗拉多的斯普林斯为您直播
coming to you live today from Colorado Springs, Colorado.
现在 这里有十六支球队
Now, we’ve got 16 teams,
全国7个地区每区两支球队
two from each of the country’s seven territories,
还有两支代表全州的队伍
plus two at-large entries.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到今天的全国橄榄球冠军联赛
welcome to today’s us rugby national championship game.. .
里克老弟
Brother Rick!
在东兰辛队和高地队之间进行
.. .Between East Lansing and Highland.
你好吗 兄弟
What’s up, brother?
-来吧 伙计们 -怎么样啊 老弟
– Come on, guys. – What’s up, brah?
-教练 -潘宁 欢迎归队
– Coach! – Hey, Penning. Welcome back.
欢迎归队
Welcome back.
真高兴你来了 里克
Glad you’re here, Rick.
谢谢你让我回来
Thanks for having me back.
好了 看看四周 先生们
All right, look around, gentlemen.
这就是你们一直追求的东西
This is what you’ve been chasing.
现在 我希望这是场干净的比赛
Now, I want it clean,
但要让这些人知道他们不属于这里
but these guys need to know that they don’t belong here.
我要你们给他们迎头痛击
I want you to hit ’em so hard,
让他们痛哭流涕
you make ’em cry.
听到我的话了吗 皮塔
You hearing me, Peeta?
是 教练
Yes, coach.
让他们痛哭流涕
Make ’em cry.
东兰辛队对战高地队
干得漂亮 伙计
Yeah! way to go, buddy!
高地队刚刚把东兰辛队嚼碎
Highland is just chewing East Lansing up
又吐了出来
and spitting them out.
我跟你说 马♥克♥思♥
I tell you, Max,
别想着给高地队一寸土地
you do not want to give Highland an inch
因为他们会占领整个球场
because they will take the whole mile.
这场比赛结束了
This game is over.
高地队完胜 六十一比三
Highland cleans house, 61-3.
谁掉了一颗牙
Who’s missing a tooth?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
下一场比赛会在十五分钟后开始
the next match will begin in 15 minutes
阿克伦城联合队对阵圣马泰奥雷文思
between Akron United and San Mateo Ravens.
16支队伍淘汰8支
And so 16 teams are cut to 8,
留下1号♥和2号♥种子
leaving the 1 and 2 seeds,
旗杆队和高地队晋级
the Flagstaff and Highland teams advancing.
这不是高地唱诗班的孩子嘛
If it isn’t the Highland choir boys.
闭嘴 拉尔斯
Knock it off, Lars.
我们正惊讶你出狱了呢 潘宁
We’re just surprised to see you out in the free world, Penning.
知道吗 其实我们希望你们一直赢下去
You know, we’re actually hoping you guys keep winning,
这样我们就可以在决赛相遇了
so we can play you in the finals,
因为你会变得非常出名的
because you will become a very popular guy.
现在情况怎么样
What’s it up to now?
好像是 我们拿到多少了 235
It’s like — what do we got? 235?
谁能把你踢出比赛就给他235块
$235 to whoever takes you out of the game.
是吗
Is that right?

You…
皮塔 好了好了
Uh, Peeta? It’s okay.
伙计 我们走 不值得你这样
Come on, brah. Let’s go! let’s go! it’s not even worth it, man.
根本不值得
Not even worth it.
有点发抖了吧 拉尔斯
Trembling there a little bit, Lars.
是啊 我想我刚刚尿出来了一点点
Yeah, I think I peed just a little bit.
就一点点
Just a little.

This is six!
普罗维登斯队对战高地队
高地队抢到球并传了出去
Highland steals the ball and passes it out.
他们打入空缺 然后接球
They hit the gap and took it.
伙计 看看斯万德突破防线
Boy, just look at Swindle breaking the line
开足马力冲刺
and putting on the gas.
他推进了很远
He is making some serious yards.
场中♥央♥正在自♥由♥密集争球
And we have a ruck in the midfield.
快速传出
Oh, a quick ball out.
要踢球得分了 果然是
There’s a kick ahead. And there it is.
高地队的进攻后卫 昆汀·欧文斯
Highland’s fullback, Quentin Owens,
轻易飞快抱球得分
sweeps it up for some easy try time.
这是高地队的大清洗
This is a big cleanup by Highland.
他们是这次联赛冠军非常强势的争夺者
They’re very, very serious contenders in this tournament.
那是给我招手的
That was for me.
晚上好
Good evening.
这样有用吧
That worked, yeah?
你俩还真有病
You guys are sick.
阿克伦队对战高地队
别 回去 马克
No, get back in, Mark.
他们来了 他们来了 他们来了
They’re coming. They’re coming. They’re coming.
格里格西
Griggsie?
格里格 你在吗
Griggs, are you there?
格里格 放我出来 伙计
Griggs, let me out of here, man!
快点 这不好玩
Come on! This ain’t funny!
格里格西 回来 伙计
Griggsie, get back here, man!
教练 对比赛结果有什么预测吗
Coach, any predictions on the match?
我们很期待迎接挑战
Oh, we’re looking forward to the challenge.
我的队员很努力才走到这一步
My boys have worked very hard to get here,
最棒的队才能赢
And the best team win.
我得知你儿子是高地的队员
I understand your son is playing for Highland.
指导他的对手感想如何
What’s it going to be like coaching against him?
教练 你以前在高地队打球是真的吗
Coach, is it true you used to play for this Highland team?
谢谢
Thank you.
吃披萨了 宝贝儿
Pizza time, baby!
把电视打开看啊 哥们儿
It’s more fun when you turn it on, brah.
你们不如去
Hey, uh, why don’t you guys
捉弄那些在走廊上的讨厌鬼或者什么别的
Go torment some menace in the hallway or something?
好吧 快点 皮塔把披萨都吃了
All right. Hurry up. Peeta eat it all.
我们去看桑切斯训练
Hey, let’s go watch Sanchez work out!
桑切斯训练
Sanchez works out?
我的GPA是4.0
And I have a 4.0 GPA.
你想跟我聊你的成绩
You want to talk about your grades?
最后一年半
For the last year and a half,
我付钱给别人帮我弄考试答案
I’ve been paying guys to get test answers for me.
我这辈子都是为了父母活的
You know, I have lived my whole life for my parents.
一件接一件 做他们想让我做的事
Line by line, what they wanted me to do.
在高地队打球是唯一我为自己做的事
Highland rugby is the only thing that I do for me.
我忍♥了四年
I mean, I have lived the last four years of my life
才能在毕业的时候打进全国比赛
So that I can play as a senior for the national title.
现在就要实现了
And here it is.
我都这么接近了
And I’m this close.
我尝试着对我父母坦诚
I’m trying to stay true to my parents,
我从未对什么事这样真诚
I haven’t been true to the one thing
这对我很重要
That means the most to me…
队里的兄弟
…my brothers on the team.
我很抱歉 我只是得找个人说说 你明白吗
I’m sorry. I just, uh, had to tell somebody, you know?
你不会告诉教练 对吗
You’re not gonna tell coach, are you?
这不是我的事
That’s not my job.
是啊
Right.
Q刚才来找我了
“Q” just came to see me.
谢谢你对他积极的影响
Thanks for being a positive influence on him.
-没什么 -不 不 是真的
– It’s fine. – No, no. It’s true.
你会让他上场吗
And you gonna play him?
你怎么想的
What do you think?
他是队长
He is a captain.
也是主要得分手
And he scores most of our points.
没有他高地队赢不了
Might not win without him.
真庆幸我现在不是教练
Glad I’m not the coach right now.
我很庆幸现在不是昆汀的父亲
I’m glad I’m not Quentin’s father right now.
他刚开始参加期末考试
He just flew in for the finals.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!