永远强大
根据真实故事改编
亚利桑那州旗杆镇
高地队VS旗杆队
干得好 里克
Way to go, Rick!
插到那边去
Get in there!
跟上他 跟上他
Go with him! Go with him!
漂亮 积极进攻
Yeah, nice! Way to hustle!
干得好 干得好
Good job. Good job.
高地橄榄球队 一 二
Highland rugby, one, two
一 二
One, two!
本杰明 亚当 马上下场
Benjamin, Adam, off the field, now!
-保持状态 -你们怎么漏了那个球
– Way to stick with it. – How did you miss that?!
你们这些家伙搞什么 集中精力
What are you guys doing? Get it together!
好了 朗迪 上场 上场
Okay, Roundy. Let’s go! Let’s go!
进攻 进攻
Hustle, hustle!
回那儿去
Get back in there.
上场
Let’s go!
对他自己的孩子有些苛刻 是吧
A little rough on his kid, huh?
-这他妈算怎么回事儿 -算了
– What the heck was that, huh? – Go!
这就是橄榄球 活计
That’s rugby, man.
-什么 -你…
– What? – You.. .
-不 -他朝他脸上吐痰
– Oh, no! – He spit in his face.
走吧
Let’s go!
算了 伙计们 我们走吧
Come on, guys, let’s go!
不 伙计 别这样
Oh, no way, man! Come on!
你被罚出场了
You’re out of the game.
算了 算了吧
Forget it! Forget it, man!
兄弟 不值得这么做 走吧
Dude, it’s not worth it! Come on!
你得被替补下场
We’ll have to take a blood sub.
我不坐冷板凳
I’m not sitting.
不行 把他替下场
No. Sub him out.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
干得漂亮 里奇
Way to go, Ricky.
那是你今天最有力的一击
That’s your best hit of the day.
我们上场
Let’s go!
血止住了 我好了
No blood. I’m ready.
我们没事 他能留在场上吗
We’re good, yeah? He stays?
-他没事 -好吧 开始
– He’s good. – Okay. Let’s go.
上啊 上啊
Come on! Come on!
打出高地队的水平
Way to be highland!
教练
Hey, coach?
精彩的比赛
Nice game.
小伙子们 打得不错
Played a good game, guys.
今天踢法也很精彩
And great kicks today.
他们是笨蛋
They’re idiots.
但他们赢了
They won.
很棒的比赛
Great game.
输得很少
Tough loss?
他们不是输了
They didn’t lose.
是全面彻底溃败
They rolled over and died.
他们放弃了 就像受惊的小女孩
They gave up, like scared little girls.
儿子 别见怪
No offense, son.
我们尽力了
We tried.
你们尽力了是什么意思
What do you mean you tried?
你尽力了却没行动
You try, you sit.
这需要实际行动
This is about doing.
教练
Coach!
来了
Yeah.
尽力了
Tried.
你♥爸♥爸只是希望你们赢 亲爱的
Your dad just wants you to win, hon.
是他想赢 跟我没关系
He wants to win. That has nothing to do with me.
里克
Hey, Rick!
他们醉得不能下水了
Oh, they are way too drunk to be in the water.
该给他们对翅膀
Somebody get them some wings.
好了 无论如何 情况好转了
Okay. All right. So anyway, it gets better,
因为那杂种就任凭口水
Because this coconut has just got it
挂在他的脸上
hanging there on his face, right?
而且这家伙是个大个子
And this guy is huge, all right?
像大雪猿 块头很大
Like yeti big. He’s big.
他把痰擦了 用自己的手擦掉
So, he wipes it. Wipes it off with his hand.
他用自己的手把痰擦掉
He wipes this loogie off with his hand.
然后舔了舔
And licks it.
我发誓 那些痰浓到可以嚼了
And I swear it’s thick enough to chew.
马克 真恶心
Oh, Mark, that’s disgusting!
太恶心了 我要吐了
Sick. I’m gonna barf.
好了
All right!
听我说 大家听我说
Listen up! Hey! Listen to my mouth!
我们把这可喜的奖杯献给这位兄弟
We present this oh-so-delectable trophy to the guy
他将带领我们重回明年的全国大赛
Who’s gonna take us back to nationals next year, baby.
还有 还有 嘘 嘘 安静
And, and! Sh, sh, sh!
还要彻底打败高地队
And a complete massacre of highland!
里克 你在做什么
Rick, what are you doing?
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby!
我认为我没醉得那么厉害
I don’t think I’m this drunk.
不 你很醉了
Yes, you are!
塔米 你没事吧
Tami, you okay?
塔米
Tami?
塔米
Tami!
娜塔莉·潘宁 你还有其他材料
Natalie Penning, do you have anything
递交给法庭吗
further to offer this court?
他比书面材料上写得还要好 法官阁下
He’s better than he seems on paper, your honor.
我只是希望您能看出这一点
I just hope you can see that.
这位年轻人的父亲还有什么要补充的吗
Does the young man’s father have anything to add?
他无法出席
He was unable to attend.
那我们继续 你请坐
Then, we’ll proceed. You may be seated.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, your honor.
理查德·西摩·潘宁二世
Richard Seymour Penning, jr.
他喜欢被称作里克 法官阁下
He prefers Rick, your honor.
顾问先生
Counselor,
考虑到这位年轻人的酒后驾驶记录
Considering this young man’s drunk-driving career,
他刚失去了所有喜欢的东西
He is fresh out of what he prefers.
明白吗
Do we understand?
是 法官阁下
Yes, your honor.
起立
Stand up.
潘宁先生 这是你第二次酒后驾驶了
Mr. Penning, this is your second d.U.L.
由于使乘客严重受伤
You have now compounded that travesty
你加深了自己的罪行
By seriously injuring a passenger.
如果此事发生时你满18岁
Had this happened when you were 18
你会坐牢
you would be in prison.
所以本庭将你羁押
So, effective immediately,
立即生效
you are a ward of this court.
我由此裁定将你移送
I have therefore determined that you will be transported
位于犹他州盐湖城瓦萨奇县的
And placed in the Wasatch county juvenile detention center
青少年感化中心
In Salt Lake City, Utah.
在你18岁生日前会复审
Prior to your 18th birthday there will be a review
决定你是被判缓刑
to determine whether you will be placed on probation
还是被转到成人监狱
Or transferred to an adult correctional facility
直到本庭认为你不再
Until such time as this court deems you
对自己或社会造成危害
No longer a danger to yourself and society.
很高兴见到你 里克
Nice to meet you, Rick.
我是马库斯·塔特 瓦萨奇的管♥理♥员♥
I’m Marcus Tate, administrator here at Wasatch.
你可以叫我塔特大王 马克先生 马库斯
You can call me king Tate, sir Mark, Marcus,
随你喜欢
Whatever you like.
我的东西在哪 马库斯
Where’s my stuff, Marcus?
怎么 我已经叫人拿到你房♥间去了
Why, I had the bellhop take it to your suite.
合住规定 适当听取
这点很重要
Important.
这位是宾汉 我在瓦萨奇的得力助手
This is Bingham, my right hand at Wasatch.
你好 白人小子
Hey, haole.
大多数时候你都是和宾汉 我
You’ll be dealing mostly with Bingham, myself,
还有一些同住的打交道 还有其他人吗
A couple of interns — anyone else?
没有 就这些了