飞机
Airplane.
对
Yeah.
它想起飞去夏威夷
It wants to lift off and fly to Hawaii.
还有吗
Anything else?
等一下
One sec.
你昨晚回来很晚
You were back late last night.
对
Yeah.
你是在工作吗
Were you working?
你没去别的地方
So, you didn’t go anyplace?
什么
What?
我是问 你昨晚没去其它地方吗
Well, I’m asking, did you go anyplace last night?
莫莉
Mollie.
这是个简单的问题
It’s a simple question.
我也回答了 不是吗
And I answered, didn’t I?
回答是什么
What was the answer?
出了什么事吗 亲爱的
Is something up, love?
你在做什么 你在做什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你开得特别快
You’re driving very fast.
是吗 是吗
Oh, am I? Am I?
你就是
Yes, you are.
见鬼 你这是…这是做什么
Bloody hell! What are you… the hell is this?
你告诉我 因为我不知道
Well, you tell me, ’cause I don’t know.
行 开慢点
Right, slow down!
莫莉
Mollie!
请你开慢点 好吗
Please slow it down, all right?
你想杀了我们还是怎样
You trying to kill us or something?
-我还以为我们喜欢这样呢 -什么
– Well, I thought we love this shit. – What?
-见鬼 -这就是赛车的快♥感♥ 不是吗
– Bloody hell! – It’s a bit of racing fun. No?
不不不 完全不一样
No, no, no. It’s not the same at all.
我还以为很刺♥激♥呢
Well, I think it’s thrilling!
行
All right.
我看到你了 行吗
Look, I saw you, all right?
我看见你和谢尔比一起离开 我看到你回来
I saw you leaving with Shelby, and I saw you coming back.
好 见鬼 行 你慢点
Okay. Shit. Okay, but slow it…
然后你就保持这种傻乎乎的表情一整天了
And then all day you’ve got that stupid look on your face.
莫莉 开慢点 你离得太近了
Mollie, slow down. You’re too close here.
莫莉 赶紧踩刹车
Mollie, put on the brakes right now…
你不告诉我出了什么事 我就不停
Not until you tell me what’s going on!
行 我去看了一辆车
All right. I went to look at a car.
-和谢尔比一起 -和谢尔比一起
– With Shelby? – With Shelby.
-一辆赛车 -差不多吧
– A racing car? – Sort of.
要转弯了 你最好抓紧点
There’s a corner coming. You’d better hold on.
你准备一直踩着油门吗
Are you gonna lift your foot off at all through this?
对 因为我喜欢干净利落的比赛路线
No, ’cause I like a clean racing line.
慢点
Slow down!
好吧
Okay.
谢尔给了我一个工作
Shel offered me a job.
福特有一辆想用来和法拉利比赛的车
Ford has a car that they want to put up against a Ferrari.
-你告诉我你不干了 -就是这样 现在慢点
You told me you were done. That’s it. Now, slow…
我没同意
I didn’t say yes.
慢点
Slow down.
你告诉我你不干了
You told me you quit.
-我不懂 -养老享福 你说的
– I don’t understand. – Get fat and old, you said.
养老享福
Fat and old.
-我不懂 -你是那么告诉我的
– I don’t understand. – That’s what you told me.
我不懂
I don’t understand.
你生气是因为我说我不干了
Are you upset because I said I was done
还是因为我看了一辆赛车
or because I looked at a race car?
别对我说谎 肯
Just don’t lie to me, Ken.
别因为你觉得我会高兴
Don’t make it a secret,
就对你想要什么
what you want or what you feel,
你感觉如何 藏着掖着
just because you think it’s gonna make me happy.
莫 我都不知道我是什么感觉
Moll, I don’t even know what I feel.
如果你要参赛
If you do this…
那他这次最好给你钱
then he better be paying you this time.
因为我增加工作时间就没法照顾彼得
‘Cause I can’t work any more hours and look after Peter.
国税局已经封了修车店
You know, the IRS have the garage.
我不要再失去我的家
I’m not losing my home.
一天两百块
It’s 200 a day.
还报销开支
Plus expenses.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you shitting me?
但我还没有决定
But I haven’t decided.
一天两百美金
$200 a day?
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
柳泉赛道
看看这个 太离谱了 这里
Look at this. This is ridiculous. Here.
谢尔 它吸气
So, Shel, grabbing air.
这就是问题
That’s the problem.
速度超过145公里 空气就只进不出
Over 90, air’s getting in, not getting out.
问题在车头 我开的时候感觉到了
It’s the nose, I can feel it in the wheel.
迈尔斯先生 如果有问题
Mr. Miles, if there’s a problem,
电脑会发现的
the computer will find it.
行 查理
All right. Charlie,
去拿点胶带和毛线
get some Scotch tape and a ball of wool.
好了 很好
All right. Good, good, good.
现在我们把这些垃圾拆掉
So, now let’s just, uh, get all of this junk out.
对吗 老爹
Right, Pops?
对对 我同意
Yeah, yeah. I concur.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
让你的车跑得更快些
Making your car faster.
这里 就这里
There. Right there.
气流开始堵塞了
Airflow’s getting stuck.
我看到了 毛线直直往上飘
I see it. Yarn blows straight up.
-对 -前面在飘高
– Yep. – The front’s lifting.
见鬼 他说得对
Damn, he’s right.
这辆车想变得更快 我能感觉出来
This car wants to go faster. I feel it.
再轻点就会变得脆弱
Any lighter, we’re getting fragile.
上星期它已经减重了三十公斤
Took 70 pounds out of her in the last week.
通过这次改装 它已经输出了最大马力了
She’s outputting max horsepower from this displacement.
那就换个更大的发动机
So put in a bigger engine.
我们要把发动机放在哪 车顶吗
Where we gonna put it? On the roof?
设法让它比纳斯卡车赛标准
Managed to make it 52 pounds lighter
轻了二十三公斤
than the NASCAR unit.
全新的铝制缸盖
All-new aluminum cylinder heads…
减振器 水泵 更小的阀门
vibration dampeners, water pump, smaller valves.
我们称之为野兽
We call it the Beast.
我能看出原因
Yeah, I can see why,
但不改装机座的话
but how’s it gonna fit
要怎么把它塞进去
without a redesign of the engine bed?
那肯定不容易
Well, it certainly wasn’t easy.
早安 先生们 谢尔比先生
Good morning, gentlemen. Mr. Shelby.
你们已经把那个装进了一台GT40吗
So, you already put that in a GT40?
恐怕确实如此
I’m afraid we have.
真想不到
I’ll be damned.
当然 那很重
Well, it’s heavy, of course.
控制起来有点困难 特别是刹车
Problems with the handling, especially the stopping.
-我能给你看数据 -有什么问题
– I can show you the data. – What problems?
转向有点失灵 但是…
Understeers a little, but…
我能借用一下那个吗
Can I borrow that?
就一下 谢谢
Just a second. Thank you.
肯
Ken!
肯 你在测试前要不要先和总部协商一下
Ken, perhaps you want to check with HQ before you test…
他说什么
What did he say?
我们得问问…
We should ask…
好吧
Right.
太棒了
Oh, yes!
谢尔比先生 欢迎来到迪尔伯恩
Mr. Shelby, welcome to Dearborn.
你怎么想到来看试车
What are you doing at a test track?
你的漂亮西装会沾上嘉实多汽油的
You’re gonna get Castrol oil all over that nice suit.
我想听听你对一些计划中的决策有什么意见