我们不能更换刹车系统
that we cannot swap out the system,
只要你能找到 随便你取消我们的资格
and then you can disqualify us.
斗牛犬 退后
Bulldog, back off.
冷静点 冷静
Calm down. Calm down.
这是不合法的
This is not legal.
你告诉我规则手册里哪一条规定了
You show me where it says in that little rule book
我不能换掉竖式总成
where I can’t swap out my upright assembly.
零件就是零件
A part is a part.
不管是刹车钳 刹车盘还是竖式总成
Be it a brake caliper, a rotor, or an upright assembly,
我想换什么就换什么
and I can swap out any damn thing I want to.
别以为我们没读过规则手册
We read your damn rule book.
班迪尼进站了 他进站了
Bandini’s pitting. He’s pitting.
真是可惜
Oh, what a shame.
可能是坏了一条管路
I think he blew a line.
因为他刚刚想跟上你的速度
Well, he was trying to keep up with you.
虽然我不懂意大利语 但是看得出来他不高兴
I don’t speak Italian, but he ain’t happy.
我得赶紧出发了 老爹
Get me out of here, Pops.
-快点 -知道了
– Come on! – All right.
快点
Come on!
马上就好 肯 马上就好
Almost there, Ken. Almost there.
怎么样了 兄弟
How’s it looking, buddy?
再充点气 就可以了
One pump, and we’re good.
可以出发了 肯
Car’s yours, Ken.
听好了 你还有赢他的机会
All right, listen, you can still take him,
但是你得超过他两次
but you gotta pass him twice.
知道了 超过他两次
I get it. Pass him twice.
肯·迈尔斯驾驶的福特1号♥重回赛道
Ford number 1 driven by Ken Miles is back out,
紧紧咬着班迪尼的法拉利21号♥
hot on the heels of Bandini in Ferrari 21.
还不够好 迈尔斯 再加把劲
Not bloody good enough, Miles! Come on!
他慢下来了
He’s off his pace.
他现在对车还是没有信心
He doesn’t trust the car yet.
加油 肯 刹车我都给你换好了
Come on, Ken. I gave you new brakes, buddy.
好好想想
All right.
你来这里是为了什么
What did you come here for?
放手一搏吧
Let’s do it.
成了 加油
That’s it! Come on!
他还没做到
He ain’t done it yet.
他还需要再追一圈
He needs to take another lap on him.
福特1号♥ 肯·迈尔斯
他需要尽快进站
He needs to pit soon.
先追上班迪尼再说
He needs to catch Bandini first.
来吧 你这个混♥蛋♥
All right, you bastard.
我们再来一次
Let’s do this again.
快呀
Come on, now.
好样的 好样的
That’s my girl! That’s my girl!
我的天呐 我的天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
妈的
Bloody hell!
他做到了 我们领先了
He did it. We’re in the lead.
我们领先了吗
Are we in the lead?
班迪尼呢
What about Bandini?
班迪尼在哪
Where’s Bandini?
他们完了 结束了
They’re done. Finished.
法拉利完了
Ferrari’s over.
迈凯轮的GT落后他四分钟
McLaren’s four minutes behind him in a GT.
现在肯排第一
So we’re lying Ken first,
第二和第三 也都是福特
and two and three. All Fords.
法拉利21号♥
Ferrari number 21
和车手班迪尼已经离开赛道
and driver Bandini have left the track.
大魔王来了
The Deuce is coming.
肯半小时后就要上了 要我叫醒他吗
Ken’s up in a half an hour. Want me to wake him?
不 让他睡吧
Nah, let him sleep.
-非常感谢 -不可思议
– Thank you very much. – Unbelievable.
您好 福特先生
Hello. Mr. Ford.
比赛还没有结束 不过
We’re not quite there yet, but…
你错过了一顿美餐
You missed a good meal.
他来了 他来了
There he is. There he is.
现在进展如何 里奥
Brief me, Leo.
前三名都是我们的车 福特先生
We’re running one, two, three, Mr. Ford.
领头的是谁
Who’s in the lead?
赫尔姆和迈尔斯
Hulme, Miles.
我有一个想法 福特先生
You know, I was thinking, Mr. Ford…
要是我们的三台车可以排成一排
wouldn’t it be great if all three Fords lined up
同时冲过终点 那该多壮观
and crossed the finish line at the exact same time?
他们排成一排 一起回家
They all lined up and came home together.
三台福特 并驾齐驱
Ford. Ford. Ford.
我觉得不太可能做到 先生
I don’t think we can actually do that, sir, but…
为什么不能
Why not?
迈尔斯现在领先不止一圈 里奥
Miles is laps ahead, Leo.
你想让他怎么做 减速吗
What would you have him do, slow down?
是啊
Yeah.
福特先生想让迈尔斯减减
Mr. Ford wants Miles to slow down.
他希望三辆车可以同时冲过终点
He wants all three cars to cross at the exact same time.
他认为对福特来说 这将会是历史性的一刻
He thinks it’ll be a historic moment for Ford.
拍出来的照片一定赏心悦目
It’ll make a great photograph.
谢尔比 迈尔斯现在要发挥团队精神
Shelby, Miles needs to be a team player here,
你也一样
and so do you.
你来告诉他 还是我来说
You gonna tell him, or you need me to?
离我的车手远一点 走开
Don’t go near my driver. Go on.
这是福特先生的要求
This is what Mr. Ford wants.
给我走开
Go on now.
-他希望看到你们的忠诚 -走开
– He expects loyalty. – Go on.
行动起来 小伙子们 动作快点
Guys, let’s go. Come on. All right, look lively, boys.
快点 弗罗斯特
Let’s go. Frosty.
来了
Yeah, coming.
快点
Let’s go. Come on.
毕比要干什么
What’s Beebe want?
看来是很过分的要求
It’s off the scale, innit?
他们想让你减速
They want you to slow down.
你再说一遍
Run that by me again.
他们想让你减速
They want you to slow down.
肯 你让他们的车相形见绌了
You’re outshining their car, Ken.
你领先了迈凯伦四分钟
You’re four minutes up on McLaren.
大魔王希望福特的三辆车
The Deuce wants the three Fords
分别以第一 第二 第三名一起冲过终点线
to cross the finish line one, two, three, all together.
他们要求你有些团队精神
They’re asking that you be a team player…
帮助他们拍下那样一张照片
and make that photograph happen for ’em.
就为了拍张照片 他们真行啊
That photograph. That’s good.
真会想
That is good.
肯 即便你和他们并列夺冠
Ken, even if you tie for first…
你仍然是史上第一个在同一年内夺下
you’d still be the first man ever to win…
赛百灵 迪通拿 和勒芒三项赛事冠军的人
Sebring, Daytona, and Le Mans in the same year.
你将成为三冠王
You’d have the triple crown.
听着 我没有…
Look, I ain’t get…
我从第一天开始
I haven’t been able to get you
就无法让你服从命令
to follow an order since day one.
无论你想怎么做我都可以接受
Whatever you wanna do is fine with me.
我做主吗
My choice?
你做主
Your choice.
发动机已经快到极限了
The engine’s running at boiling.
刹车也快不行了
The brakes are shot.
安排好了吗
How was that?
都搞定了
Taken care of.
车准备好了 肯
The car’s yours, Ken.
肯 车为你准备好了
Ken, the car’s yours.
肯
Ken!
可以出发了 肯
Car’s yours, Ken.
所有车手都在追赶福特车队
It’s the Fords that are the cars to beat,
此刻他们的三辆车包揽了前三名
claiming the top three positions…
他到底在做什么
What the hell is he doing?
肯·迈尔斯驾驶着福特1号♥位居第一
led by Ken Miles in Ford number 1…
不许接