Hold it.
主意不坏
Not a bad idea.
但你把我忘了
But I’m one thing you forgot about.
现在打开它
Open it up now.
快打开它
All right, come on now, open it.
把印第奥留给我
Leave Indio to me.
好的
All right.
钱究竟到哪去了?
Where in hell is it?
杀死他们之前 我非把他们的心肝挖出来不可
I’ll kill ’em, but I’ll rip out their guts first.
我有个主意
I have a plan.
我们就在这等着
Let’s just wait.
那俩会回到这里
They’ll be back here.
这样一来 最后就只剩我们两个了
And this way, there’ll be two of us.
他们能回到这里吗? 你的人可能已经把他们杀了
Can they come back here? Your men could’ve killed them.
谁?手下那些人?
Who? They?
你确定吗? 他们没能杀死那俩?
Are you sure of that? That they haven’t?
我不敢苟同
I thought something different.
你放这些家伙骑马出去 以确保又快又稳地杀死那俩
You made the boys ride on out to make sure they’re both killed, and fast.
我可不像那些家伙那么傻
I’m not as dumb as the rest of them.
那些家伙干不掉那俩的
There was no help for it.
上去
Go on.
那块表——
That watch–
我很久以前就想问了
It’s been a long time that I wanted to ask.
我看得出 它对你意义非凡
I can see that it means a lot to you.
为什么?
Why?
听着!
Listen to me!
我是莫蒂默上校!
This is colonel Mortimer!
道格拉斯·莫蒂默!
Douglas Mortimer!
这个名字对你意味着什么吗?
Does the name mean anything to you?
音乐停下的时候 拿起你的枪
When the chimes end, pick up your gun.
试试看射我 上校
Try and shoot me, colonel.
试试看
Just try.
你很粗心啊 老家伙
Very careless of you, old man.
试试这个
Try this.
现在我们可以开始了
Now we start.
好极了
Bravo.
一家人就是像啊
There seems to be a family resemblance.
给
Here.
当然 兄妹嘛
Naturally, between brother and sister.
我的枪
My gun.
老弟……你变成富人了
My boy…You’ve become rich.
你应该说我们变成富人了 老家伙
You mean we’ve become rich, old man.
不 都给你了 我想这是你应得的
No, it’s all for you. I think you deserve it.
我们不是搭档吗?
What about our partnership?
也许下一次吧
Maybe next time.
一万 一万二……
Ten thousand, twelve thousand…
有麻烦吗 老弟?
Any trouble, boy?
没有 老家伙
No, old man.
还以为我加错了
Thought I was having trouble with my adding.
现在对上了
It’s all right now.