– How do you know that? – I have my information.
该说的说了 该做的做了……
When all’s said and done…
我想我应该接受你的建议
I think I might just take you up on your proposition.
让我们为合作干一杯
Let’s drink to this partnership.
合作愉快 当然 不能耍把戏
To the partnership, with no tricks, of course.
没错
No tricks.
那么……
Now, then…
我们必须设法当场逮到他们
You realize we’re gonna have to figure out some way to get them in the middle.
一人在外 一人在内
One from the outside, one from the inside.
没其它办法
There’s no other way.
我们中一人必须加入印第奥的团伙
One of us will have to join Indio’s band.
你说“我们中一人”时 为什么盯着我?
Why are you looking at me when you say “one of us”?
因为他们不认识你
Because they don’t know you.
瓦尔德见到我就会上火的
Wild sees me and his hump will catch on fire.
告诉我……
Tell me…
你想如何让我加入印第奥?
How do you propose that l join up with Indio?
送他一束玫瑰?
Maybe bring him a bunch of roses?
你可以那么做 但我建议你带桑乔·法勒斯去见他
You could do that, but I’d suggest you take him Sancho Perez.
谁是桑乔·法勒斯?
Who’s Sancho Perez?
印第奥的一个朋友 他现在正无事可做
A friend of Indio’s. Right now he’s cooling off.
他在阿♥拉♥莫戈多监狱中闲着呢
He’s cooling off in Alamogourdo jail.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know all this?
我也有自己的消息门路
I’ve got my information too.
当然 你也要想法子救他
Naturally, you’ll have to arrange for his, uh, release.
当然
Naturally.
告诉我……
Tell me…
你年轻过吗?
Were you ever young?
曾跟你一样冒失
And just as reckless as you.
直到有一天发生一件事
Then one day something happened.
让我觉得生命格外珍贵
Made life very precious to me.
是什么事?
What’s that?
是不是问得有点冒失?
Or is the question indiscreet?
不 问题不冒失
The question isn’t indiscreet.
但答案可能有点冒失
But the answer could be.
他们告诉我你被关起来了
They told me you were put away.
要在狱内待四年
You’d be resting for four long years in prison.
不 印第奥 是四个周 连四周都不到
No, Indio, for four weeks. No more than four weeks.
跟你来的那人是谁?
Who is that with you?
他把我弄出来的 我的一个朋友
He got me out. The man’s a friend of mine.
他为什么帮你? 你让他帮的?
Why did he help you? Did you ask him that?
朋友 你为什么帮我?
Yeah. Amigo, why did you help me out?
抓到你们的赏金太诱人了……
Well, there’s such a big reward being offered on all you gentlemen…
我想趁你们下次抢劫时盯梢
that I thought I might just tag along on your next robbery.
把你们全部绳之以法
I might just turn you into the law.
朋友……
Amigo…
这么回答证明你没什么问题
That’s the one answer that would prove you’re all right.
你来得正是时候 已经有目标了
And you arrived just in time too. The job is already set.
明天
It’s tomorrow.
地点是……
The place is…
艾尔帕索银行
the bank in El Paso.
离艾尔帕索不远 有一个叫圣塔克鲁兹的小镇
Not far from El Paso there’s a little town, Santa Cruz.
明天 布兰奇 奇科 帕寇……
Tomorrow, Blackie, Chico, Paco…
还有你 朋友……
and you, amigo…
去抢在圣塔克鲁兹的银行
will rob the bank in Santa Cruz.
开枪 杀人 让那一带的人都去追你们……
Shoot, kill, get every gun in the area after you…
特别是 在艾尔帕索的人
Especially those from El Paso.
其它人交给我们
Any others around, we’ll take care of them.
干完活后 我们再在拉斯帕尔马斯会合
And then after the job, we’ll all meet again at Las Palmeras.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
如果要开枪的话……
Well, if there’s gonna be any shooting…
我得先休息
I gotta get my rest.
嗨 朋友
Hey, amigo
昨天你的说法 我很喜欢
you know when you told that story yesterday, I fell for it.
一个大玩笑 对不对 朋友?
Big joke, wasn’t it, amigo?
谁说我开玩笑?
Who said I was jokin’?
我不太明白 如果是真的——
I don’t get that. If it’s true–
那就太糟糕了 你得死
Too bad you have to die.
他们现在应该在圣塔克鲁兹镇
By now they should be at Santa Cruz.
听着 小矮人……
Listen, shorty…
刚才 印第奥和他的团伙抢劫了镇上的银行
Indio and his band have just robbed the bank here in town.
你为什么不坐下 马上发警报 ……
Now why don’t you just sit down and send out the alarm to El Paso…
给艾尔帕索还有其它镇?
and the rest of the towns around here and warn ’em, right?
可是 先生 我没听到银行内有枪声 有的话我应该能听到
But, mister, I didn’t hear any shots at the bank, and I sure would have.
现在你就可能会听到一声
You might hear one.
报♥警♥
The alarm.
放轻松
Easy now.
他们在圣塔克鲁兹抢劫了银行!
They’ve robbed the bank at Santa Cruz!
跟我来!
Follow me!
葛洛基 解决电报线
Groggy, the telegraph wires.
– 你们好 先生们 – 你好 先生
-Good day, gentlemen. -Good day, sir.
– 你好 先生 – 下午好
– Sir. – Good afternoon.
分两路
The other side.
我们走!
Let’s go!
你在这里干什么? 你不是要逃跑吧?
What are you doin’ here? You’re not runnin’ away, are you?
不 我不是在逃跑 我在追他 而且我要自己去
No, I’m not running away. I’m going after them and I’m going alone.
我们不再是搭档了
Our partnership is dissolved.
伙计 等等 让我们谈谈
Boy, let’s wait and talk it over.
我们所做的就只有谈话
All we’ve done is talk.
我的通情达理没有任何成果
I’ve been reasonable with no results.
放松点
Now take it easy.
我们只知道这个计划的 圣塔克鲁兹那一部分
We only knew the Santa Cruz part of this plan.
Well, you were the one
who had their strategy all worked out.
是你让他们的策略 全部奏效
You were the one who had their strategy all worked out.
– 现在我要去见印第奥 – 我明白了 我们最好一起去
– Now I’m gonna meet Indio. – I see. I better go along.
我一个人去 就我自己
I’m going alone-me.
我和印第奥有个约会
I have an appointment with Indio
我不会让任何人插手的
and I’m not gonna let anyone interfere.
– 你确定? – 是的
– You certain about that? – That’s right.
这样的话 我只能说抱歉了
In that case I’m sorry.
那并不糟
That’s not bad.
印第奥派了四个人去圣塔克鲁兹
Indio sent four men to Santa Cruz.
却只回来一个人 一个新人 还毫发无损
And one man returns-a new man without a scratch.
呃 呃 印第奥可不是傻子
Mm-mm. Indio’s no idiot.
你去找他并耍点花样
When you ride up to him and show him that little nick
他就会相信你
he might believe you.
而且别忘了 到今天为止……
And don’t forget, that as of today…
这伙匪徒值四万多美元
The whole gang’s worth $40,000 more.
这是银行拿回这笔钱的赏金
That’s the reward offered by the bank to get the money back.
– 我们又是搭档了吗? – 那你觉得呢?
– Is the partnership operating again? – Just how do you figure?
设法劝说印第奥去北方 沿着里奧布拉沃走
Try to convince Indio to go north, and then go along the Rio Bravo.
那是个伏击的好地方 我们可以从两边夹击他
It’s a good spot for an ambush and we can get him between two fires.
你在外边 我在里边 对吗?
You on the outside, me on the inside, right?
北方?
North?
北方
North.
胡伊
Hughie.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我们打开它需要时间 在这里不合适
we need time to open it and this isn’t the right place.
其他人呢?
And the others?
死了?
Dead?
离开圣塔克鲁兹后 我们前往艾尔帕索 而他们 从四面八方对我们进行了伏击
After Santa Cruz, we headed for El Paso and they hit us from all sides.
而你却毫发无损 对吗 你这个黄毛……
And you just saved your own skin, isn’t that right, you yellow–
你做了你该做的 我们走吧
You did your part of it. Let’s go.
我们去哪里?
Which way we headed?
北方
North.
北方?沿着里奧布拉沃峡谷?
North? Along Rio Bravo canyon?
为什么不?
Why not?
在我看来是一个伏击的好地方
Seems like a good place for an ambush to me.
你知道更好的路线吗?
You know a better way to go?
是的 南方
Yeah, south.
现在发出了警报 他们永远也想不到 你会越过边境
They’ll never expect you to cross the border now that the alarm’s been sent.
我想我们该去东边