I want to know how many men there are all together.
有两个 现在又来了两个
Well, there were two. now there’s two more.
在哪儿?
Where?
酒吧
In the saloon.
威士忌
Whiskey.
听着 先生 你自杀为什么挑我这儿?
Listen, mister, why do you choose my place to commit suicide?
我认识那人 你活着是一个奇迹
I know that man. It’s a miracle you’re alive.
哪有一个带枪四处走的人受人污辱的道理?
Why should a man walk around with a pistol and let himself be insulted?
非常奇怪
It’s mighty strange.
如果那驼子不开枪打你……
If the hunchback didn’t shoot you…
他肯定有十分重要的原因 肯定是这样
He had a very, very important reason, that’s all.
我也这么想
I was thinking that myself.
1,2……
1, 2…
11,12,13……
11, 12, 13…
14,15,16……
14, 15, 16…
17,18,19……
17, 18, 19…
20,21,22……
20, 21, 22…
23,24,25……
23, 24, 25…
27,28,29……
27, 28, 29…
30,31……
30, 31…
好了 说吧
All right, now.
我不认识他!
I don’t know him!
别装了 你什么人都认识
Come on, now, you know everybody.
我谁也不认识了! 我是死人了! 明白吗?
I don’t know anybody anymore! I’m dead! understand?
我曾经什么人都认识
Well, there was a time when I knew everybody.
那是很久以前的事了 那时这儿还全是草地
That was a long time ago when all this was prairie.
如今人都很忙
In these days everybody’s in a hurry.
都怪……它♥妈♥的♥一无是处的火车!
That’s right. with your damned good-for-nothing trains!
恶心!
Disgusting!
有一天 铁路部门来人找我
One day, someone from the railroad comes here to see me.
他说 “先知,铁路恰好要经过你的房♥子。”
He says, “prophet, the railway’s gonna go right past your house.”
“是吗?” 我说
“Ah, is that so?” I said.
“对,没错。” 他说
“Yep, that right,” he says.
“所有火车都要从这儿经过。”
“All those trains gonna go right past here.
“先知,你最好把地卖♥♥给我们公♥司♥……”
The best thing for you, prophet, is sell your land to the company…
“不然我们就买♥♥贝克的。”
or else we’ll buy Baker’s.
“他就住你旁边,我会把铁路建在那里……”
He lives next to your place, and I’ll put the tracks here…
“这样你会受不了的。”
and that’ll make you go crazy.
“你愿意卖♥♥给我们公♥司♥吗,先知?”
Will you sell out to our company, prophet?”
“就是这样?” 我说
“Oh, is that so?” says l.
他迫不及待地要我卖♥♥地
He was very anxious for me to sell out.
对这条铁路 你知道我对他说什么了吗?
You know what I told him about the railroad?
对他的铁路 你知道我说他能做什么吗?
You know what I told him he could do with his railroad?
你知道我的决定是什么吗?
You know what my decision about selling was?
你说不卖♥♥
Well, you said no.
没错 我对他和他的烂火车说不!
You’re right about that. no to him and his damn trains!
我不卖♥♥! 决不!
I wouldn’t! no!
听着 老头
Look, listen to me, old man.
你大该是个先知
You’re supposed to be a prophet.
但我来这儿不是听你唠叨火车的
I didn’t come here to listen to you rattle on about trains.
我想知道有关这个人的事 显然你什么也不知道
I want to find out about this man. It’s obvious you don’t know anything.
不用激我 如果你来就是为了激我
No need to be insulting. If that’s all you came here to do,
最好在我发火前滚出我的家 明白吗?
you can clear out of my house fast before I lose my temper. Understand?
喂! 你去哪儿?
Hey! Where you goin’?
我想我最好在你发火前离开
I guess I better leave before you go and lose your temper.
你有毛病吗? 你为什么这么蠢?
What’s the matter with you? Why are you so dang stupid?
快点 给我枪
Hurry up, give me that pistol there.
对 就在你背后
Yeah, right there behind ya.
快点!
Hurry!
对 就是它 递给我
Yes, that’s the one. Now, hand it over.
就是它 给我 对于你问的那个人
That’s it. Give me that gun. The man you asked about.
只有一个问题: 他的枪是怎么带的?
There’s only one question: how does he carry his gun?
他把它放在这儿 横在肚子前?
He wears it here, across his belly?
老弟 为什么不早点告诉我这个?
Well, why didn’t you tell me that in the first place, my boy.
我当然认识你想找的这个人
Of course I know the man you’re trying to find out about.
我当然认识
Of course I know him.
他是道格拉斯·莫蒂默上校
He’s colonel Douglas Mortimer.
莫蒂默——一个英勇的人 一名战士
Mortimer-a brave man, a soldier.
他是卡罗莱那州最好的枪手
He was known as the best shot in the Carolinas.
一名伟大的战士
A great soldier.
他现在沦为赏金杀手了 和你一样
Now he’s reduced to being a bounty killer, same as you.
就因为火车!
Because of trains!
全怪该死的火车! 该死的火车!
Because of the damn trains! damn ’em!
带包去车站
Take it to the station.
这位先生要走了
The gentleman’s leavin’.
站住
Hold it.
拿回去
Take it back.
拿去车站
Take it to the station.
– 进去 – 去车站!
– Go inside. – The station!
象我们玩游戏一样
Just like the games we know.
– 他想把帽子捡起来 – 可能是个把戏
– He’s picking it up. – A trick, maybe.
这种玩意儿怎么能让我们这行的人满意?
How can somebody in my business go around with a contraption like this?
那玩意儿……
That contraption…
差点送你去坟墓
almost sent you to your grave.
你忘记一件事 上校 我打的是你的帽子
You’re forgetting one thing, Colonel – I was shooting at your hat.
我也是只打你的帽子
Well, I was only shooting at yours.
但我先收的枪
But I recall firing first.
老弟……
Boy…
我已经活了快五十年了
I’ve reached almost 50 years of age with my system.
不是人人都可以做到的
Not many men last long in these parts.
你打算活多久?
How long do you expect to last?
比你久得多
Much longer than that.
我逮到印第奥后 就用所得的10,000美元……
When I get my hands on Indio and that $10,000…
给自己买♥♥点地 然后可能退休
I’m gonna buy myself a little place, possibly retire.
我们不应该再比了
Well, I don’t believe we ought to start another fight.
你忘了一个小细节
But you forget one small detail.
是什么?
What’s that?
我也想逮印第奥
I wanna get my hands on Indio too.
没错 在我之后
Sure, after me.
或者在你之前
Or before you.
也或者同时
Or at the same time.
是一个建议吗?
Is that a proposition?
是平等的合作
An equal partnership.
为什么? 我为什么要接受?
Why? Why should I?
我有三个理由
I can think of three reasons.
首先他们有14个人
First is there’s 14 of them.
没错 很多
Yeah, that’s a lot.
对我来说很多
A lot for me.
没错 对我们俩来说也不是小数目
Yeah. No small number even for two of us.
第二个理由?
Second reason?
第二个理由是——
Second reason–
第二个理由是 你自己要对付15个人
The second reason is you could make it 15 to one.
Don’t forget
I wanna play in this game, too.
别忘了我也想玩这个游戏
Don’t forget I wanna play in this game too.
你很清楚 如果两个猎人追同一个猎物……
As you’re aware, when two hunters go after the same prey…
结局通常是他们互相在背后开黑枪
they usually end up shooting each other in the back
而我们不想这么做
and we don’t want that.
那样上校也会死吧?
Then the colonel dies, hmm?
好吧 我大度一点儿
All right, I’ll be generous.
你可以领♥取♥印第奥那部分赏金……
You can have the reward for Indio…
我领♥取♥其它人的赏金
And I’ll take the reward for the rest of the band.
不对
All wrong.
印第奥值10,000美元
Indio’s worth $10,000 dollars
但其他人加起来比这多得多
but the rest adds up to much more than that.
布兰奇值四千 瓦尔德值三千 尼诺二千
Blackie’s worth four, Wild’s worth three, Nino two.
尼诺是一千
Nino’s one.
那弗里斯科值两千
Well, Frisco’s worth two.
一共一万
That’s ten thousand.
没错 可是……
Yeah, but…
还有几个加起来就比这多了
There’s a few more that’ll add up to more than that, I’m sure.
– 你怎么知道的? – 我有自己的消息来源