I haven’t been entirely honest with you.
我正在做入室盗窃
I’m doing a piece about burglaries.
什么
What?
写关于入室行窃的文章
I’m writing about burglaries,
关于我做这行的一个朋友
about a friend of mine who breaks into people’s houses.
所以你家里被盗时 我才会
That’s why I asked you so many questions
问那么多问题
about your break-in.
我当时没告诉你
I didn’t tell you at the time ’cause
因为我不想让你太心烦
I didn’t wanna upset you too much.
他闯进去过好几次 我什么都没偷
He’s been breaking in and I haven’t stolen anything.
我只是跟着他 看看都是怎么回事
l just go along and see what happens.
就这些
Is that it?
是
Yes.
说这些有什么关系
What’s that got to do with anything?
因为我跟你坦诚相待了
Now I’ve been honest with you.
希望你也能将心比心
I want you to return the favor.
我跟你说的是实话
I have been honest with you.
你还在跟哪个秃子见面
You’re still seeing the bald guy.
我那天来早了 正好看见他离开
I was early the other day. I saw him leave.
你说你们都结束了
You said it was over.
是结束了
It is.
那为什么还跟他见面
Then why are you still seeing him?
他在敲诈我
He’s blackmailing me.
他有钱的很 还要钱干什么
He’s rich. Why on earth would he want money?
谁说是钱了
I didn’t say anything about money.
那他用什么敲诈你
What’s he blackmailing you with?
照片
Photos.
谁的
Of?
我的 别再问了
Of me. Don’t ask me anything else.
我不是来满足你幼稚幻想的
I’m not feeding your seedy little fantasies.
你错怪我了
You’ve got me all wrong.
-是吗 -是
– Have I? – Yes.
照片在哪里
Where are these pictures?
在他办公室 怎么了
In his office. Why?
我能搞到
I could take them.
怎么搞
How?
可以闯进去 我和那个朋友
I could break in. Me and this guy could do it.
他办公室里肯定有值钱的东西吧
There’s gotta be some valuable stuff in his office, you know.
有时候保险箱里有钱
Sometimes he keeps some money in the safe.
我们打不开保险箱
We can’t get into his safe.
照片就在里面
That’s where the photos are.
什么
What?
在一个信封里
They’re in an envelope.
有底板也有些洗出来的
There are negatives and some of the prints.
我们打不开保险箱
We can’t do that.
我知道密♥码♥
I know the combination.
你怎么知道
How?
我见他开过很多次箱
I’ve seen him open it loads of times.
我觉得我自己都能偷出来
I thought I might be able to lift them myself.
好 那就这么定了
Well, that’s what we’ll do then.
没有哪个正常人敢从他那里偷东西
No one in their right minds would steal from him.
只要我们不被抓
If we don’t get caught,
从谁那里偷都一样
it’s not gonna matter who it was we stole from.
而我们不会被抓
And we’re not going to get caught.
如果找到照片 你不许看
If you get them, you won’t look at the photos
信封都不要打开
and you won’t even look in the envelope.
当然
Of course not.
你能保证吗
I’ve got your word on that?
我保证
You have my word.
你迟到了
You’re late.
对不起
Sorry.
我记得你说要自己销赃的
I thought you said you were gonna fence it yourself.
大部分处理掉了
I got rid of most of it.
处理掉这些得花上几天时间
It’ll take me a couple of days to get rid of all of this.
我也这么想
That’s what I thought.
你还有什么事要说吗
Is there something else on your mind?
是 我想偷一个地方
Yeah. I wanna hit a place.
好啊 我最近盯上了几个
Well, I’ve been scouting out a couple of places.
特定的地方 偷些照片
A particular place. Some photos.
照片
Photos?
是的 帮个朋友
Yeah, for a friend.
什么地方
What’s the place?
照片在保险箱里
Photos are in a safe,
不过我有密♥码♥
but I’ve got the combination.
如果是帮朋友的话
Well, if it’s for a friend,
钱怎么算
where’s the money at?
保险箱里有
Money’s in the safe.
大概有
Probably.
大概有 谁的办公室
Probably. Whose office?
一个酒吧老板 色情的那种
A club owner, pornographer type.
很有钱
Heavy?
是啊 貌似是
Yeah, looks like it.
到底怎么回事
What the fuck’s going on?
我在跟人约会
I’m seeing someone.
谁
Who?
那个包的主人
The owner of that bag.
什么
What?
我们上次偷的那家的女主人
The woman whose house we hit,
有自己照片的那个
the one with the pictures of herself.
你♥他♥妈♥的在跟我开玩笑吧
Now tell me you’re fucking joking.
没有
No.
我觉得她看起来很有意思
I thought she looked interesting.
就跟踪了她
I followed her.
我们喝了杯酒
We had a drink,
现在我们在一起了
and now we’re involved.
你跟她睡过了
Have you slept with her?
是的 我们相处得真的很好
Yeah. We’re gettin’ on really well.
我本想把东西还她一些
I wanted to give some of her stuff back to her,
但我想那样就得…
but I thought that would mean…
那样就得告诉她
You thought that would mean telling her
是你偷的了 真聪明
that you fucking robbed her. How shrewd…
你还真谨慎啊 没告诉她
How fucking prudent of you not to tell her that!
发型不错啊 西装也不错
That’s a nice haircut though. Nice suit as well.
可惜要沾上血渍了
Pity to have bloodstains on it.
什么血
What blood?
你现在要靠自己了
You’re on your own now.
给 给你个礼物
Here. Here’s a present for you
帮你展翅独飞
to get you started on your new solo career.
你非得打他吗
Did you have to beat him?
你非得跟他上♥床♥吗
Did you have to sleep with him?
你让我做的
You told me to.
我那是说迫不得已的时候
I said you should if you had to,
又没叫你去跟他上♥床♥
but it’s not really the same as telling you to.
开心吗
Did you enjoy it?
你打的开心吗
Did you enjoy beating him up?
当然
Of course.
听着 我麻烦大了
Look, I’m in deep shit.
这一定得成功
This has gotta work.
他们真认为是你干的吗
They really think you’re involved?
他们已经提审我了 不是吗
They’ve already had me in for questioning, haven’t they?
要不了多久
It’s not gonna be long before
他们就会找到目击证人
they find the guy that saw me leave
然后把我抓起来
and pull me in.
他看清你了吗
Did he get a good look at you?
没有 所以我才觉得这招会管用
No. Which is why I think this is gonna work.
只要找个外貌相似的人
What we need is someone of roughly the same appearance,
作案方法也类似
roughly the same way of working,
我们就没事了
we should be fine.
就告诉他们实情呗
Just tell them what really happened.
你发现时她就那样了
You found her like that.
不 如果你看见了