I think before long you’ll have developed a taste
很快就能培养出品位了
for the things that go with the proceeds.
-比如 -比如这些
– Such as? – Well, all this.
你的钱都是偷来的吗
Do you make all your money through burglary?
不 不是所有
No, not all of it.
其实今天你付账
In fact, you’re gonna pay for this.
我说了我付不起
I told you, I can’t afford to pay for this.
不是真让你付
It won’t really be you.
是丹·劳埃德来付
It’ll be D. Lloyd that pays for this.
我就是想让你感受下假装付账的乐趣
I thought I’d give you the pleasure of pretending to pay.
我拿这个做什么
What am I supposed to do with this?
签名就行
Sign it.
-签名 -对 签名
– Sign it? – Sign it.
就用你的笔迹
In your own handwriting.
然后就能随便用它付账了
Then you can do anything you want with it.
丹·劳埃德
D. Lloyd.
你从不担心被抓吗
Are you ever worried about being caught?
不为这刺♥激♥我还不干了呢
Why else would I do it?
再说 我不会被抓的
Besides, I’m not gonna get caught.
怎么 你全都都想过了
What, you’ve thought it all through?
早就想过了
I’ve thought it all through.
这些小偷小摸 不过是冰山一角
This is only the tip of the iceberg.
我做的事比这些大多了
I would do things that you don’t even believe.
-比如 -举个例子
– Such as? – Example.
有时我观察一间公♥寓♥
Sometimes when I’m watching a flat I’ll see
就能知道业主要去度假了
that the owners are about to go on a holiday.
我就等他们离开
I’ll wait till they’re gone,
然后搬进去住个一两周
then move in for a week or two.
-你在开玩笑吧 -没有
– You’ve gotta be joking. – No.
没你想的那么难
It happens a lot more than you believe.
你怎么知道他们什么时候回来
How do you know when they’re gonna be back?
一般都在厨房♥的日历上
It’s almost always marked on the kitchen calendar.
有你的
Crafty.
老天啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
第一家的那个女的
The woman from the first flat,
她半截突然回来了的那个
the one we broke into and she just walked in.
你确定
Are you sure?
废话 我当然确定了
Yes, I am fucking sure!
还跟上次那小子一起
Is she with the same bloke?
没有
No.
那就没事
It’s all right then.
没事 她看到我们怎么办
Alright? What if she sees us?
她和她朋友在一起
She’s with her partner now.
不会贸然做什么的
She can’t do anything.
你这也太冒险了吧
I think that’s one hell of a chance to take.
她能跟我们说什么
What’s she gonna say to us?
说我们偷了半瓶红酒吗
That we stole half a bottle of red wine?
冷静点
Calm down.
不吃甜点直接走吧
You mind if we skip dessert?
没戏
Yes, I fucking mind!
她走过来了
She’s coming this way.
她要去厕所
She’s going to the loo.
-她看见我了 -哦 是吗
– She saw me. – Oh, yeah?
她看见我了 她认出我们了
She saw me. She recognizes us.
我觉得我们得立马走
I think we should leave.
好 我们走
Okay. We’ll leave.
根本没什么好担心的
Not that we’ve got anything to worry about
倒是你把自己搞得像个傻瓜似的
except for you making a fucking twat out of yourself.
你害得我都不能
I really hate it when I don’t
喝杯咖啡 好好吃顿饭
get to finish a good meal with a cup of coffee.
是 但是…
Yeah, but…
你再说
Don’t fucking say it!
她又看了我一眼
She got a second look at me.
她认出我了
She recognized me.
这种事让我紧张
That sort of thing makes me nervous.
你这么担心被看出来
If you’re so worried about your appearance,
为什么不换个形象
why don’t you change it.
换个发型 换套衣服
A new haircut, new set of clothes,
你妈都不会认出你来
your mother won’t even recognize you.
你干的是窃贼之事
Just because you broke into people’s homes
不代表你就得看起来就像个贼
doesn’t mean you need to look like a fucking burglar.
每人都有个盒子
Everybody has a box.
你好
Yep?
你好 我是比尔
Hello. It’s Bill.
你好啊 比尔 什么事
Hello, Bill. What can I do for you?
没什么事 就是那些东西
Not much. It’s about the stuff.
那些东西怎么了
What about the stuff?
我碰到个人
I’ve met this guy,
说他能处理掉大部分
said he’d fence most of it.
我想自己先试着卖♥♥卖♥♥看
I thought I’d have a go myself,
像你说的
like you said.
可能没你价钱卖♥♥得高
I don’t reckon I’ll get as much as you could.
但赚多少都分你一半
But, I’ll have half of whatever I get.
怎么样
How does that sound?
听起来不错
Well, that sounds fine.
还有吗
Anything else?
有 我接受了你的建议
Yeah, I took your advice.
什么建议
What advice?
换个外形
About changing my appearance.
我把头发剪了 打扮了一下
I got my haircut. I’m all dressed up.
却没地方可去
With no place to go.
天哪 比尔
God, Bill,
我那是说着玩的 你知道吧
I wasn’t being entirely serious about that, you know?
知道 我只是觉得这样好一些
Yeah. I just feel better this way.
更有安全感
Safer, huh?

Safer.
我拿到钱再给你打电♥话♥
I’ll give you a ring when I get the money.

Right.
怎么了
What was all that about?
你 你的东西
You. Your stuff, anyway.
他要亲自处理
He’s gonna deal with it himself.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是他上钩了
Meaning he took the bait and he’s hooked.
他会留下那些东西
He’s gonna hang on to the stuff
假装他卖♥♥掉了 分我一些钱
but pretend to sell it, give me some money.
走运的话你还能把大部分东西搞回来
You may even get most of it back if you’re lucky.
真是太好了 放照片就是管用
God, it’s perfect. The photos worked.
他都听我的把头发剪了 把衣服换了呢
I even got him to cut his hair and change his clothes.
那是不是说
So, does that mean
你该告诉我 你把我的耳环藏哪了
you’ll tell me where you hid my earring?
不 我也不会指望你的内♥裤♥了
No. And I wouldn’t wait for your panties, either.
他不会还回来的 太尴尬了
He’s too embarrassed to give those back too.
见鬼 你有必要打破我的窗户吗
Shit. And did you have to break my window?
就不能找个钥匙什么的
Couldn’t you have found a key or something?
不行 那就连续三把备用钥匙了
No, that would’ve been three spare keys in a row.
就算比尔也不会上当的
Even Bill’s not gonna fall for that.
天哪 我们去他家里时真是太尴尬了
God, it was so embarrassing when we went to his place.
就在脚垫下面 跟我教他的一样
Right under the mat just like I told him.
太可悲了
That’s totally pathetic.
而且还是个新脚垫 我觉得他
It was a new mat as well. I seriously think he
就是为了藏钥匙才买♥♥的
bought this mat just so he could put the key under it.
该死
Fuck it.

Fuck off.
你怎么知道是我
How do you know it was me?
说不定你刚刚叫你妈滚了
That could’ve been your mother you just told to fuck off.
我认真的
I meant it.
行了吧 让我进去
Come on. Let me in.
我是来道歉的
I’ve come to apologize.
道歉吧
So, apologize.
我对你有所隐瞒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!