since someone’s been going through my stuff.
-想着就诡异 -丢了什么东西
– Sort of creepy. – What’d they take?
书 我的相机 唱片
Books, my camera, CDs.
还从橱子里拿了个包来装赃物
They even took a bag from my cupboard to take it away in.
显然是老手
Apparently that’s standard.
东西丢了感觉一定很糟
It must be terrible, losing all that stuff.
保险能陪大部分
Insurance’ll cover most of it.
就是私人的东西丢了很不舒服
It’s personal stuff that’s worse.
私人的东西 比如什么
“Personal stuff?” Like what?
他们洗劫了我的内衣
They, rifled through my underwear.
见鬼 怎么会有这种人
Shit. Why would they do that?
得了吧 你知道男人的那些
Come on. You know the kind of kinky,
猥琐变♥态♥的偷♥窥♥癖什么的
voyeuristic shit men get into.
不好意思 我没这爱好
I’m sorry. I’m not into any of that.
他们还拿了我一只耳环
One other thing they did was they took one of my earrings.
偏不成对偷
They didn’t take the pair.
就拿一只 成心要我抓狂
They took one just to really fuck me off.
也许你就是忘记放哪儿了
You probably misplaced the other one.
我记得 两只都放在梳妆台上的
I know. I had them on my dresser,
回来时只剩一只了
and I came back and there was just one.
所以你就只戴另一只了
So you just wear the other one now.
让我有的可说了啊
It gives me something to talk about.
我…我去换个衣服
I’ll– I’ll go and get some clothes on.
比尔
Bill?
劲爆吧
Saucy, eh?
还没找到包吗
Haven’t found a bag yet?
这是房♥子的主人吗
This is her flat.
是啊 真是个狐狸精
Yeah, she’s a fox.
到处都是她的照片
She’s got pictures of herself everywhere.
是 长得不错
Yeah, she looks good.
看这个
Look at this stuff.
你该带几件走
You should take some of this stuff.
开什么玩笑
No way.
随你便 我是拿定了
Suit yourself. I’m gonna take something.
瞧瞧她 娇嫩欲滴啊
Look at her. She’s a babe.
有包了
Bingo.
她为什么要拍这么多照片呢
Why does she have so many pictures of herself?
我看她是个模特 起码很虚荣
I think she’s a model. She’s certainly vain.
好了没
Is that about it?
好了 该拿的都拿了
Yeah, I guess that covers the useful stuff.
没什么别的了
Not much else.
立体音响太大 钢琴 更不要说了
Stereo’s too big. Piano, definitely too big.
我想想 把这个给她藏起来好了
I think… I’ll just misplace this for her.
-这是什么地方 -过去是办公楼
– What is this place? – Used to be offices.
你怎么会有钥匙
How’d you get the keys?
闯进来换了个锁
Broke in, changed the locks.
就是那种物业负责管理的地方
It’s owned by one of those management places, you know.
从来没人来 偶尔来了
They never come around, and if they do,
也会以为是自己把钥匙搞混了
they’ll just think they’ve mixed up their keys.
或者等哪天他们自己破门而入把锁换掉
Or eventually, they’ll break in and change the locks,
那时我早就无影无踪了
but I’ll be long gone by then.
伦敦这种空楼多得是
London’s full of these dead spaces.
饭店小商店上面 整栋楼都空着
Above restaurants or shops, whole buildings.
-东西就放这儿吗 -不 东西归你管
– Do we leave the stuff here? – No, that’s your job.
你先拿着 我联♥系♥好了再通知你脱手
You hang on to it until I let you know we’re ready to fence it.
行
Okay.
除非 你想自己卖♥♥卖♥♥看
Unless… you want to try to sell it yourself
然后分我一半钱也行
and give me half of what you get for it.
我也不知道怎么卖♥♥
I wouldn’t know what to do with it.
在那家我是刻薄了点
Look, I was hard on you at that last place,
可你得理解 我不能冒险
but you’ve got to understand, I won’t let anybody put me at risk.
-本来就够危险的了 -当然
– It’s dangerous enough already. – Sure.
早点吃晚饭去不
An early supper, I think.
我付不起帐
No, I really can’t afford it.
有人付
It’s covered.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧
Okay.
是不是真货我不知道 但我喜欢
Authentic? I don’t know, but I like it.
所以你经常来
So you keep on coming in here.
我知道 我喜欢这里
I know. I like it.
为什么 我不知道
Why? I don’t know.
不对 我知道了
Well, no, I do know why.
-为什么 -因为这里没窗户 光线昏暗
– Why? – Because there’s no windows, and because it’s dark,
你呆在卡座里没人能看得见
and nobody can see you in the alcoves.
这样 也许秃头男就不会过来了
And so, perhaps the bald guy wouldn’t come past.
-也许 -也许
– Maybe. – Maybe.
也许你带
Maybe this is where
所有约会的男人来这
you bring all the guys you go out with,
因为你知道
because you know that
他不会路过这里 也不会进来
he’s not just gonna be walking by, popping in.
也许
Maybe.
也许 是啊
Maybe. Yeah.
我还以为你们两个结束了
I thought it was over between you two.
是结束了
It is.
那你为什么还得
So how come you still go to basement bars then,
去地下酒吧躲着他
so that you can’t be seen by him?
因为 我之前告诉过你
Because, as I’ve told you before,
你怕他
You’re afraid of him.
因为他很可怕
because he’s dangerous.
因为他很可怕
Because he’s dangerous.
可怕什么 怎么可怕
Dangerous how? How dangerous?
你一直说他很可怕
You keep on saying he’s dangerous.
却从不解释你为什么那么怕他
You never explain to me why you’re so afraid of him.
好吧
Okay.
有天他带了几个手下到我公♥寓♥
He came around to my flat with a couple of his associates,
开始我不知道是怎么回事
and I didn’t really know what all this was about
后来又来了一个人
until this other guy arrived.
显然是欠了他们钱
who apparently owed them some money.
他们不喜欢他这样
They didn’t like this very much,
他们就拿了个榔头
so they got a hammer,
把他按住
they held him down
敲碎了他所有的手指
and smashed every single one of his fingers.
最后敲碎了他的头骨
And then they smashed his skull.
谁给我条毛巾什么的
Someone get me a tea towel or something.
你在跟我开玩笑
You’re joking with me.
没有
No.
你没跟我开玩笑吗
You’re not joking with me.
因为这事你才不跟他约会了
This is why you don’t go out with him anymore?
不 不
No. No, no.
是因为他把我的地毯搞的一团糟
That’s because he made a mess on my carpet.
一点都不好笑
That’s not funny.
是 我知道
Yeah. I know.
你怎么会喜欢上这种人
How on earth did you get to fall in with somebody like this?
-我以为你… -换个话题吧
– That’s not the sort of fella – Let’s just change the subject.
…不会跟这种人有来往
I would’ve thought you’d normally associate with.
你之前是做什么的
What were you doing?
那时是在为他工作吗
Were you working for him at the time?
不关你的事
That is none of your business.
我看你还是找别人
I think you’d better find someone else
去给她编故事去吧
to start telling you little stories.
拜托 我开玩笑的
Oh, come on. I was just joking.
有了
Bingo.
包 包
Bag, bag, bag.
靠
Fuck!
我的天
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ.
想想 快想想
Think, think, think.
你对这些越来越有品味了
You’re developing a taste for it.
猥亵 偷♥窥♥ 挺适合你的
The violating, the voyeurism, it’s definitely you.
我不觉得
I think not.
我觉得啊
I think so.
我觉得你现在有收入了