Mmm-hmm.
好吧 但那些并不是大银行 – 你打劫过多少家银行?
Fine, but they weren’t even big banks. – How many banks have you robbed?
几十家吧
A few dozen.
噢 天呐 – 放松点
Oh, my God. – Relax.
我已经重新做人了
I’m rehabilitated and shit.
那你呢? 你是单身吗?
So, what’s your deal? You single?
我想我找到了
I think I found it.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
哇 他的脉博已经恢复了
Wow, his pulse has come back already.
他睁开眼睛了
He’s starting to open his eyes.
真是个坚强的老头
He’s a tough old bird.
想坐起来吗? – 准备好了吗?
Wanna sit up? – Ready?
好了 我最后一次把门关上 清楚了吗?
All right, I’m closing this door for the last time. Are we clear?
我说了 清楚了吗 你们这些该死的婊♥子♥?
I said, is that clear, you fucking cunts?
噢! 噢 我不… 我不喜欢那个词
Oh! Oh, I don’t… I don’t like that word.
你刚才说什么? – 我不喜欢C开头的那个词
What did you just say? – I don’t like the C-word.
你再说一遍 我就砍掉你的…
Now you try saying that one more time and I’ll out your…
我说了我不喜欢C开头的词!
I said I don’t like the C-word!
而且在美国我们从来不说这个词!
And in America we never use it!
噢 太好了 这些该死的人♥质♥有武器
Oh, good, the fucking hostages are armed.
他拿的枪和你的那把一样 “水果冻”
He got the same type of gun that you do, Jelly.
那就是我的枪 老兄
That is my gun, dude.
我想你需要这个吧?
I suppose you’ll be needing this?
这他妈的是什么东西?
What the fuck is that?
有那个我们才可以出去 你想要什么 分钱吗?
That is our way out of here. So what do you want, a cut?
出去说 走吧 把手放在头上 快点!
A conversation outside. Let’s go. Hands over your heads, now!
把手放在头上 走吧 出去
Hands over your heads. Let’s go, outside.
冷静下来 冷静 你这该死的疯子 好吗?
Calm down now, calm down, you fucking maniac. All right?
告诉我你们的上家是谁 – 为什么?
Tell me about your point man. – Why?
我只有拿东西和你交换 你♥他♥妈♥的才会回答我的问题!
Unless you have something to barter with, you will answer my fucking questions!
好吧 好吧 温斯坦是我们的接头人 好了吧?
All right, all right. Weinstein was our liaison, all right?
我从没见过我们的上家 – 你们怎么联络对方?
I never met our point man. – How did you communicate?
我不会告诉你的 – 你想从这里出去吗?
I’m not gonna tell you that. – Do you wanna get out of here?
你想从这里出去吗? 快说!
Do you wanna get out of here? Just do it!
回答我的问题! – 好吧 听着 听着
Answer the question! – All right. Listen, listen. Look.
我们手里只有这个传真 可以吗?
This fax was all we got, all right?
我现在用这个和你交换那个遥控器 好了 给你
Now, I’ll trade you for the Clicker. All right, there it is.
好的 慢慢来 – 好了 站起来!
Nice and slow. – All right, stand up!
把遥控器给我吧 遥控器给我 – 给你
Now give me the Clicker. Give me the clicker. – Here’s the clicker.
好了
All right.
把那该死的枪也给我 – 哇! 那是”水果冻”的枪
Now give me the fucking gun. – Whoa! Now, that’s Jelly’s gun.
是他妈留给他的
It was his mother’s.
你妈妈的枪?
Your mother’s gun?
你妈给你的?
Your mother gave it to you?
好吧 对不起 好吧
All right, I’m sorry. All right.
什么 你把自已的枪给了这该死的人♥质♥ 是吗?
What, are you giving the fucking hostages your gun now, eh?
不 我没有… – 你♥他♥妈♥的是…
No, I didn’t… – Are you a fucking…
你♥他♥妈♥是不是脑子坏了? 现在开始你没有持枪的权利了 滚吧
Have you lost your fucking marbles? You just lost your gun privileges. Go on.
滚啊
Go on.
上帝 还有你
Jesus. And you.
如果你♥他♥妈♥再出现一次 就一次
If I hear one more fucking peep out of you, one,
你就死定了 明白吗? – 明白
then you’re a dead man, all right? – All right.
现在给我滚回去 – 好的 谢谢
Now get your arse back in there. – All right, thank you.
我进去了
I’m in.
上帝
Jesus.
让我们开始办正事吧
Now let’s get back to work.
噢 天呐! – 那是什么?
Oh, my God! – What is that all about?
我刚才用能从这里出去的钥匙交换了这个传真!
I just traded the key out of here for this fax!
是一笔划算的交易吗? – 我不知道 所以我把电池留下了
And that’s a good trade? – I don’t know. That’s why I kept the battery.
看看
Look.
听着 布莱思先生跟我说他曾经看到雷克斯测量金库的尺寸
Listen. Mr. Blythe told me that he saw Rex measuring the inside of the safe,
而且我发现当我说拿椅子的时候 瑞士小姐就把椅子拿了过来
and I noticed that when I asked for the chair, Swiss Miss brought it right over.
提到瑞士小姐…
Speaking of Swiss Miss…
嘿 瑞士小姐不见了
Hey, Swiss Miss is missing.
噢 天啦 事情发生了
Oh, my God, it’s happening.
发生了 – 发生什么事了?
It’s happening. – What is happening?
发生了 – 什么啊?
it’s happening. – What?
这些传真 还有夜视镜
The faxes. The night-vision goggles.
噢 天呐 这该死的传真 夜视镜 – 你在说什么?
Oh, my God, the fucking faxes. The goggles. – What are you talking about?
1 55 70… – 特里普 别数了
155, 70… – Tripp, stop counting.
那些传真 那把枪 什么? – 特里普 停下! 停下!
Those faxes… The gun… Huh? – Tripp, stop! Stop!
怎么了? – 你♥他♥妈♥为什么要吻我?
What? – Why the fuck did you do that?
因为我想这可以帮你清醒头脑
Because I thought it would help clear your mind.
不 根本不是这个作用!
No, it doesn’t work like that!
他妈的
For fuck’s sake.
我现在脑子里要思考8000件事情
I got 8,000 things going on in my mind right now,
而我竟然还要想着你的那个吻?
and I have to think about the kiss, too?
你在开我玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
噢 天呐 我的脑袋要爆♥炸♥了!
Oh, my God, my brain is gonna explode!
噢 天呐!
Oh, God!
这家伙是个疯子 但他很有头脑
The dude’s crazy but he is very gifted.
我知道 他是个不折不扣的犯罪天才
I know. He is a bona fide criminal mastermind.
我们有希望了
We’re blessed.
需要帮忙吗?
Can we help you?
需要吗 比如给你拿一瓶健怡苏打水?
Yeah. Get you, you know, like a diet soda?
拜托你们可以去别的地方吗?
Will you please just go anywhere else?
还剩一个小时
One hour left.
我们快要成功了 伙计们 我跟你们说过
We’re gonna make it here, team. I told you.
到目前为止遇害的只有罪犯
So far the only people that have been killed are criminals.
然后就像我所期望的 他们都会他妈的杀了对方
And they can all go fucking kill each other, for all I care.
我们是幸存者 或者可以称我们自已为”英勇幸存者”
We’re survivors. Or as I like to call us, hero-vivors_
大家听着 从明天开始 你们有一周的带薪休假
Everyone, starting tomorrow, you are getting one week’s paid vacation.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 我下周刚好休息
Son of a bitch. I already got next week off.
好吧 那我们会给你加上一周
Well, then, we’re gonna have to give you another week.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们还没有安全
We’re not safe yet.
你这么沮丧是因为你说错了 而我说对了吗?
You’re that upset that you were wrong and I was right?
不 噢 不!
No. Oh, no!
噢 天呐! 噢 天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, God.
等等 她胸罩里是什么东西? – 我来拿!
Wait. What鈥檚 that in her bra? – I’ll get it!
好吧 – 你去拿
Okay. – Do it.
噢 这太恶心了
Oh, this is really gross.
去吧 抽出来 抽出来 很好
Go ahead. Pull it. Pull it out. Nice.
她在一家瑞士银行工作?
She works at a Swiss bank?
噢 伙计 太可惜了
Oh, man. What a waste.
一个辣妹死了 这太让人伤心了
It’s like extra sad when a hot chick dies.
要是一个丑妞死了 也许她的人生原本就很失败
When a ugly chick dies, it’s like, their life probably sucked anyway,
所以不是什么大事
so it’s no big deal.
但是一个辣妹死了 实在是个大悲剧
But when a hot chick dies, it’s, like, totally tragic.
我知道 我是说 辣妹就像独角兽或者小妖精
I know, I mean, hot chicks, they’re like unicorns or leprechauns.
她们十分稀有而珍贵 她们应该受到保护
They’re rare and they’re precious and they need to be protected.
噢 天呐 噢 天呐 – 怎么了?
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – What?
这不是一场抢劫
This is not a robbery.
这不是一场抢劫! 这不是一场抢劫!
This is not a robbery! This is not a robbery!
你♥他♥妈♥的死定了
You’re a fucking dead man.
操♥你♥妈♥的 去死吧!
Hakuna matata, motherfucker!
你只要听我说完 我就把撞针还给你
Just hear me out and I will return your firing pin.
好吧
All right, yeah.
这两封传真 引诱你们两组人来抢这银行
These are the two faxes inviting both your teams to rob this bank.
这封传真 引诱瑞士小姐到这里来
This is a fax inviting Swiss Miss here.
它们几乎没有相似的地方
They’re all completely different
除了每张上面每隔3.2英寸地方 都有一个墨点
except each one has a blemish that appears every 3.2 inches.
只有打印滚筒上有刮痕的时候 才会出现这种情况
It is made when the printing drum has a scratch on it.
我没听懂 – 我也是
I don’t get it. – Me neither.
这些都是同一台机器打印出来的?
Each one was printed by the same machine?
你们都是被同一个人引诱到这里的
You were all invited here by the same person.
同一个人 那是谁?
The same person, who?
维斯勒德伦 – 谁是维斯勒德伦?
Vicellous Drum. – Who’s Vicellous Drum?
他是世界第一的犯罪天才
The number-one criminal mastermind in the world.
他真♥他♥妈♥太聪明了
He’s stupid smart.
这不是银行抢劫 这是有预谋的埋伏

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!